Thread: The Random Thread

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Random Thread

Figured it was time to start a new one of these. Also I can't find the old one.

Post your random pieces of work here.

- - - Updated - - -

-Mick Foley “Stephanie, I know you’re probably surprised to see me out here tonight, but I don’t think you should be. If you’re surprised, you’re as out of touch as everyone says you are.”

The crowd roars again, still chanting Foley’s name. Nobody has sat down since his music hit and interrupted Stephanie McMahon’s State of Raw address.

-Mick Foley “You shouldn’t be surprised that I’m finally standing up for myself. After all, you picked me as Raw General Manager because that was one of the things you liked about me. You told me yourself.”

After weeks upon weeks of only Stephanie McMahon running the show, the crowd is ecstatic to see the GM return. It’s a feeling most people didn’t expect to have at the start of 2017, but here we are.

Foley pauses for a moment to let himself enjoy hearing his name chanted again, and you can tell he missed it. He smiles for only a second before restoring focus on the task at hand.

-Mick Foley “A little over a year ago, you and I started a journey together that I don’t think anyone expected to work out. They were right. You and I started a business relationship that many called ‘destined to fail’ and I didn’t want to see it. I wanted to believe that there was a part of you that wanted to see Raw succeed in spite of itself, even after everything you did over the past 5 years to try and stop that.”

Stephanie looks puzzled, almost offended. She tries to speak but Foley simply talks over her.

-Mick Foley “No, no, you’ve had your chance to talk! You’re done talking!”

Stephanie tries to nervously laugh off Foley snapping at her, but she’s visibly shook. The Mick Foley of old starts to pour out as he continues speaking in a serious, scathing tone.

-Mick Foley “You sold me on ideas that I thought you were serious about, but after we started running Raw, it very quickly became clear to me that you were the same person you’ve always been. You didn’t want Raw to be about the superstars or the fans or anything that made it good. You wanted Raw to be about YOU.”

Stephanie McMahon’s face twists into a scowl. She bares her teeth and brings the microphone to her lips.

-Stephanie McMahon “Why am I still listening to this? GET OUT OF HERE. YOU’RE FIRED!

Mick Foley stares at Stephanie McMahon with a blank expression as the crowd around him boos loudly. He looks left, looks right, then looks at his dirty sneakers…

...then raises his head, smiling. Foley’s missing teeth and crazed grin bring the crowd right back into it. They roar as they eagerly await what trick Foley has had up his sleeve this whole time.

-Mick Foley “I was hoping you’d say that. I was hoping you’d have that same look on your face. That same twisted, cocky smirk that your husband had all those years ago.”

Foley strokes his beard and starts down the ramp.

-Mick Foley “I remember it like it was yesterday. I came out here on this stage, just like this. I started walking down the ramp, just like this. Your husband lorded over me from that very ring with that very look painted on his face.”

“Do you remember it, Steph? Do you remember when I tore off my shirt and Cactus Jack was back in the WWE?”

The crowd loses their minds as Mick Foley starts to remove his flannel, but they’re quickly silenced as he raises a hand.

-Mick Foley “No, no. Come on now. Cactus Jack is too old these days...but-”

Before Foley can finish and remove his flannel shirt, security rushes him from either side and grabs his arms. Foley struggles briefly, but he’s caught off-guard. Stephanie shouts for security to get him out of her building..

..until a group of men dressed in black rush security! They attack from all sides, some charging down the ramp, others hopping the barrier at ringside! The mystery men make quick work of security, tossing them aside and freeing Mick Foley!

Stephanie is beside herself as she looks on from the ring, which is now surrounded on all sides by the masked men.

-Mick Foley “That’s it right there. That’s the face he made. That dumbfounded, open-mouthed stare. Do you feel like he did, Stephanie? Did your husband tell you how he felt that night? How he felt helpless? Scared? Alone?”

Foley gets up on the apron and steps through the ropes. He finishes unbuttoning his flannel shirt.

-Mick Foley “I guess now you can join the club.”

Mick Foley throws down the microphone and removes his flannel to reveal..

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Random Thread

This is a card I had in the plans for my WCW brand in 2003, this is in the ECW 2001-2002 alternate universe if it were to keep going through 2003. I was going to have Pride issue a formal imperial edict of battle against WCW. I had WCW and WWF doing alternating PPV's every month, so while WWF was building to Summerslam that August I was going to do this angle in WCW with Pride coming over and challenging WCW to see who is the strongest of the strong, 1 in six billion. Fedor squashes a WCW guy one week, Goldberg squashes a lower level Pride guy the next week. Singles matches with the guys in the multi-man tag match, Giant vs Bob Sapp, Angle vs Fujita, Booker T vs Takada in the main events of WCW Smackdown leading up to the show, contract signings, Jericho and Rampage cutting promos on each other, etc all leading up to this show:

WCW vs Pride FC
    September 7th 2003
    Georgia Dome, Atlanta GA

WCW World Champion vs PRIDE World Champion
    Goldberg vs Fedor Emelianenko

vs

Ten Man Tag Team Match
    Team WCW(Ric Flair, The Giant, Booker T, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio)
    vs
    Team Pride(Antonio Inoki, Bob Sapp, Nobuhiko Takada, Kazuyuki Fujita, Akira Shoji)

vs

Sting vs Wanderlei Silva

vs

Brock Lesnar vs Mirko "Cro Cop" Fillipovic

vs

Chris Jericho vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

vs

Chris Benoit vs Kazushi Sakuraba

vs

Eddie Guerrero vs Carlos Newton

vs
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 01-19-2017 at 01:13 PM.

ECW: Fuck The Bullshit

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started doing some revisionist stuff a few weeks ago and the first thing I tackled was The Wyatt Family. It's mostly just punching out ideas and seeing where they take me, nothing more. Don't hold your breath for a revisionist fed (although I have an idea for a fed that might see the light of day sometime soon...)

Here's what I wrote.

Spoiler

That's as far as I got. I started writing out stuff for The Shield because I hate how they split up, but it quickly didn't make sense and I scrapped it. I basically wanted to do the following:

-Have The Shield realize they could be just as effective as separate entities as they were a unit.
    -Have Rollins still steal the title at Wrestlemania 31, only as a face that never turned on his buddies (he got the pop anyway so why not?)
    -Keep Roman Reigns the stoic, badass tweener he always should have been.

Nothing too hard, I just fucked it up and haven't re-written anything.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just something I've been working on... not sure if I'll ever get around to writing an entire Fed again, but here's the first.

WrestleMania 33, the WWE gave the fans their biggest main event possible when defending WWE Universal Champion GOLDBERG took on challenger BROCK LESNAR in one of the most anticipated rematches in WWE history. With a two win and zero loss record against Lesnar and a decisive elimination at the Royal Rumble, Goldberg went into the match with all of the momentum in the world. Despite aging and ring rust, Goldberg had established himself as a contender for the ages in the current landscape of the WWE by defeating the Universal Champion Kevin Owens the month leading into WrestleMania. The match was everything the fans expected, two monsters unleashing destruction on each other. However, this time (in contrast to his showing at Survivor Series) Brock Lesnar came prepared for a fight and put up one of the hardest defenses Goldberg had ever seen. The fans were mixed into this match; with many fans returning to the WWE to see this match-up for the ages, while many long term fans were turned away from it due to the fact that neither competitor was an active wrestler on the roster and combined had only put in a handful of matches in the last six months. Regardless of their status in the current WWE, neither man held back and fought this match like it was their last. Lesnar was able to snag his opponent in multiple suplexes while Goldberg relied on a heavy striking offense to fend off his challenger. Buzz around the wrestling world was that the WWE was main eventing a stagnant main event and had run out of surprises two years prior when Seth Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank contract to steal the WWE Championship. However, this year it was not the plans of the WWE that would send a shock wave through the wrestling world, it was the plans of three men who decided that they were going to steal the main event spotlight that would do so. At the conclusion of the main event, Lesnar hit his F5 finishing move on Goldberg to decisively put him away and win the WWE Universal Championship. As Goldberg walked to the back to a standing ovation and confetti and streamers rained down on the new Champion, three men would attack the newly crowned champion and would not relent until they were run out of the ring by an army of security guard and they left the same way they came (through the crowd that had once admired them). This is the story of three men that would change the WWE. Three men that the WWE had saw no upside in. Three men that left to make their own way. Three men that weren’t invited back but invaded to claim what is theirs; the future.

Spoiler
    Follower of Christ.

Thread Information