Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

I wanna see more of Bring It To The Table. It was really fun to watch. I hope they do this at least once a month.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    I wanna see more of Bring It To The Table. It was really fun to watch. I hope they do this at least once a month.
    Agreed. That was a great format and a really good show. Heyman is perfect for that show and JBL is really good for a panel type show.
    -The Undertaker: It will always be his Yard
    -NXT gives me HOPE for the Future
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
    Mobile: Tapped Out, Forge of Empires, WWE Champions
    IGN for every Game I play and PSN: Stefulson
    Feel free to add me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here

Anybody know if they're shooting more breaking ground episodes? Still my fave Network original by a mile.
    Bring back the fourth wall

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Any idea on future Austin Podcasts on the network? It feels like its been a while since we had one.
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    PS4: Fallout 4, The Division, Doom, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Life is Strange, Uncharted 4
    Feel free to add me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: WWE Network Thread: Discuss all original programming (minus NXT & Specials) here.

Quote Originally Posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
    Any idea on future Austin Podcasts on the network? It feels like its been a while since we had one.
    There'll probably be one during WrestleMania week.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bring It To The Table was fantastic.

Rosenberg does a good job of presenting general fan concerns of the product and having Heyman/JBL spin their corporate speak is a hoot. Heyman is a wordsmith, but he was upstaged by JBL who supported his views with stone cold facts.

It's the closest show we've got to Livewire, except it doesn't have Vince Russo and isn't horrible.

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I didn't like about Bring it to the Table is that JBL sounded like Vince Mcmahon's accountant. I hate those stupid arguments where "it makes money, it brings in ratings, etc" ..I wish people would be more concerned about the quality of content instead of revenue earned. But obviously quality of content is subjective.

And obviously JBL is gonna bring up all the statistics. He's a full time employee with the WWE, and Vince signs his paychecks, so he's going to always kiss Vince's ass no matter what. Which is sad because JBL doesn't need the WWE; he could easily make a lot of money doing a million other things.

I really wish that Heyman would stop interrupting Rosenberg too. And I'd agree with most of Rosenbergs opinions.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel Pete Rosenberg needs to be abit more aggressive in his stance against Jbl. The show was good but it was too pro WWE. I would like a fourth member maybe on the fans side. Sure raws third hour earns them more money but you could also make the argument that it's pushing away there viewers as it's so god dam boring to sit through.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there going to be a thread for the UK tournament for today and tomorrow?
    Candice Larae, Bea Priestley, Nixon Newell, and Tessa Blanchard tribute
    Finn Balor is the future of the WWE
    Siera, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta - Forever
    Cena fan for LIFE
    Did you know, without lifts, Ambrose is taller than Reigns by an inch?

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

vCash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else watching the WWE 24 Wrestlemania 32 documentary? It is absolutely fantastic and shows a great revealing of behind the curtain nuggets.

My favorite moment has to be New Day practicing their special Booty O's Wrestlemania entrance and Vince is on the side reading the ingredients on the side of the giant cereal box and laughing his ass off.
    Last edited by The Show; 01-31-2017 at 01:04 AM.

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Anyone else watching the WWE 24 Wrestlemania 32 documentary? It is absolutely fantastic and shows a great of revealing behind the curtain nuggets.

My favorite moment has to be New Day practicing their special Booty O's Wrestlemania entrance and Vince is on the side reading the ingredients on the side of the giant cereal box and laughing his ass off.
    Yup. Once again, WWE puts together an amazing production. Their documentaries and video packages are just amazing and really are on a level all their own. I don't care what sport or team or company, nobody puts together these type of videos like they do.
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    Feel free to add me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope one day we see a documentary of all of Taker's backstage moments. All these pre and post match things they have of everyone and never(except very rarely) do you see Taker out of Kayfabe so a retrospective of him in these real moments would be really cool. Seeing Vince and him talking, or him going over stuff with the guys he's working with that night, or working with younger guys. Not just a big compilation of Taker being Mark, but at least seeing some of these things we never get a chance to with him.
    -KCCO
    ---θ---
    Currently playing:
    Feel free to add me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
    I hope one day we see a documentary of all of Taker's backstage moments. All these pre and post match things they have of everyone and never(except very rarely) do you see Taker out of Kayfabe so a retrospective of him in these real moments would be really cool. Seeing Vince and him talking, or him going over stuff with the guys he's working with that night, or working with younger guys. Not just a big compilation of Taker being Mark, but at least seeing some of these things we never get a chance to with him.
    Maybe when Taker retires, we'll finally see the Man behind the Deadman.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched WWE 24: Wrestlemania 32.Holy shit,I didn't know that Zack Ryder had to battle cancer when he was in high school.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy Foley

AKA I can't believe I watched the whole thing.

Remember those old McDonald's comics where the burger chain was portrayed as a mythical kingdom capable of granting wishes? Holy Foley has a similar portrayal of the WWE, where everyone wants to be apart of it, and directionless 20's somethings can find themselves.

The show centres around Mick Foley and his relationship with his daughter Noelle. Noelle is an attractive 20 something with a quirky sense of humour and that's basically it. After following in her mother's foot-steps and trying to become a model, she decides to chase after her father's dream instead by becoming a Pro Wrestler. Outside of being related to one of the best to ever tie up a pair of boots, Noelle's CV is rather lacking. She isn't athletic, verbal and non-verbal communication is not her strong suit and quite frankly she just seems too nice to be a Pro Wrestler. Which would make her a perfect candidate on a show like MTV's Made but on Holy Foley little focus is dedicated to her transformation. We watch her struggle with basic drills, but we never see her improve. In fact the only positive move she made in the entire show was taking a break from her dead-beat boyfriend. It just highlights how lazy the overall production was that they rushed Noelle through without any real progress.

In fact, the show is threadbare even by reality tv standards. 'Interesting quirks' such as Mick's fascination with Christmas, Colette's fascination with dolls and Noelle's relationship with an unemployed clown are touched on but offer no insight into them as people. Instead what the audience is left with is this shallow journey of self-delusion, nepotism and the lack of ambition in today's youths. It's a bitter experience and far from the wacky feel good show the press and adverts would have you believe.

It begs the question, do the Foleys belong on television? At one point in time, when Mick was an active wrestler there could have been an interesting conflict about Mick raising his children around such a volatile environment but nowadays there's nothing of substance there. Neither Dewey or Noelle are interesting or controversial enough to have their own reality show and Mick hasn't changed in 17 years.

vCash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T.K. Outcast View Post
    I just watched WWE 24: Wrestlemania 32.Holy shit,I didn't know that Zack Ryder had to battle cancer when he was in high school.
    I watched that last night, its amazing to see the joy in AJ Styles face at being at Wrestlemania, and it was shocking about Zach Ryder.

Friend of Jericho. Saffron Warrior's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE needs to come back with a second season of rivalries.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know if I can find the original episodes of wcw nitro?

Like I've put together a watch list of wwe raw &ppvs from the first 6 months of '97. I want to do the same with wcw so I can binge over the weekend but I can't find any Nitros....am I overlooking them?

Btw, I really like table for 3 but I didn't enjoy any of the diva ones. The men are more interesting..

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Mistress go down to "the vault" at the bottom, every episode of Nitro is there.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    Btw, I really like table for 3 but I didn't enjoy any of the diva ones. The men are more interesting..
    Agreed. Felt like the women's ones everyone was trying too hard and forcing stuff (happened on a couple of the men's ones as well). But then you get New Day, IC Club, Brass Rong, etc where the guys come off so chill and fun and it just felt like a regular dinner discussion and not some set up thing.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Agreed. Felt like the women's ones everyone was trying too hard and forcing stuff (happened on a couple of the men's ones as well). But then you get New Day, IC Club, Brass Rong, etc where the guys come off so chill and fun and it just felt like a regular dinner discussion and not some set up thing.

Tamina gave off this vibe she didn't want to be there from the beginning and the entire show she wasn't even engaged in the discussion like I expected.

the men were so relaxed. My favorite episode was The Giants (Mark Henry, Kane and Big Show)

Thank you Surrender!!!
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

Friend of Jericho. Saffron Warrior's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like the second season much better of table for 3. The snippets in between make it more interesting than just watching 3 people talk. oh and I'm with you mistress, the giants one was the most entertaining episode for me too. You could see the friendship between the three men.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting note from Bring it to the Table last night...

JBL said he's calling Taker/Reigns with cole and it's one of the biggest honors of his career and we'll be seeing "John Wayne walk in with his six shooter one last time"...and it should close the show out of respect to The Undertaker.

That's the first time we've heard anyone from WWE hint at this being it for him.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

I'M BACK BAYBAY!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using my friends account I find out The New Day had their own collection,this feels me with glee! I'll eventually ping pong between them The Shield,Dusty and Daniel Bryan.

vCash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked out Ride Along. I really liked the Dudleyz and the one with Mark Henry & Jericho. Mark Henry is so unreal strong. Crushing apples in his hand..wow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Interesting note from Bring it to the Table last night...

JBL said he's calling Taker/Reigns with cole and it's one of the biggest honors of his career and we'll be seeing "John Wayne walk in with his six shooter one last time"...and it should close the show out of respect to The Undertaker.

That's the first time we've heard anyone from WWE hint at this being it for him.
    I do hope it is...

Thank you Surrender!!!

Thread Information