Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Gamer's Pad - 2017 and Beyond

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Gamer's Pad - 2017 and Beyond

(Does this character in the back walking have the ability to go invisible? Have not played Mass Effect, she just vanishes in thin air)

I have to give this series a go if they are seriously trying to 1-up Fifa in the glitch department. This is glorious!

Currently Playing:
    Manhunt(PS3), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAvenger View Post
    Andromeda looks horrible. Characters look dead when they talk and graphics are from 2011. ME 1 had better facial animations FFS. This is what happens, when you give the game to a studio, that has done ZERO games before.
    I'm not a fan of this series at all, but I have to say that terrible animations aside, this game's visuals are almost as good as the other recent Frostbite 3 games like Battlefield 1 and Battlefront which I'd consider to be the best looking games released to date. Games from 2011 don't compare to this.

Some of this footage is amazing even with shitty Youtube compression.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know the scenery looks okay, but biggest thing in ME franchise is the interaction with other characters. Now it looks like i am watching Tommy Wiseau movie.

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya know, I rented Wild Lands with full intent on playing, and I haven't once touched it, but it's about time to send back, because I'll be playing Andromeda, and I doubt I could get through it and Wild Lands before I send Wild Lands back for Yooka Laylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really thought this year was going to be a big year for gaming for me but I just looked at the release date calendar for the PS4 for the rest of the year and I'm kinda bummed. All I've got to look forward to as far as AAA titles is Prey, Injustice 2, and South Park and thats it for the rest of the year. NOTE: I expect Red Dead to be delayed til next year

Kinda bummed about this. Of course theres a couple indys like Little Nightmares to look forward to and I'll pick up MLB and Madden but those are games that only get played when friends are over. Really hoping Red Dead proves me wrong and comes out this year cause as of now fall looks terrible this year for my tastes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    I really thought this year was going to be a big year for gaming for me but I just looked at the release date calendar for the PS4 for the rest of the year and I'm kinda bummed. All I've got to look forward to as far as AAA titles is Prey, Injustice 2, and South Park and thats it for the rest of the year. NOTE: I expect Red Dead to be delayed til next year

Kinda bummed about this. Of course theres a couple indys like Little Nightmares to look forward to and I'll pick up MLB and Madden but those are games that only get played when friends are over. Really hoping Red Dead proves me wrong and comes out this year cause as of now fall looks terrible this year for my tastes.
    Since JRPGs are not for you:

Days Gone
    God of War
    Yooka Laylee(or are you looking more for a serious type of game)
    Uncharted 4 DLC(Chloe's ass in 1080P :drools

This year has been awesome for gaming, at least for me. So far so good.

Currently Playing:
    Manhunt(PS3), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Since JRPGs are not for you:

Days Gone
    God of War
    Yooka Laylee(or are you looking more for a serious type of game)
    Uncharted 4 DLC(Chloe's ass in 1080P :drools

This year has been awesome for gaming, at least for me. So far so good.
    I've already upgraded to 4K for dat ass ... so yes I'll be picking up the Uncharted DLC. Forgot about about that.

Don't think God of War or Days Gone have a release date. I could be wrong though. Yooka Laylee looks like junk. I have no understanding what people see in that game.

Its been a great year thus far but just looking at the second half of the year just depressing.

Thread Information