Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 201 to 205 of 205

Thread: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

  1. #201
    Still Relevant! Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25,296
    vCash
    2050
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

    I forgot that Glenn didn't happen till Season 7. But Abe totally counts!

    Gregory is such a bitch.

    I'm sure whatever he's planning to bring to Simon will work out in his favor!

    I'm sure there's more to Grandma Oceanside's story. Seems weird that only the men died. Negan ain't building a garden. I totally missed how would Negan know about Rick's after school club, but I guess if he ever went outside he must've heard all that ruckus.

    Also really surprised Negan was willing to leave his Hans Moleman sized knife with Sasha in the cell. Yeah, he has his bat, but it's a really big blade...

  2. #202
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,522
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    I forgot that Glenn didn't happen till Season 7. But Abe totally counts!

    Gregory is such a bitch.

    I'm sure whatever he's planning to bring to Simon will work out in his favor!

    I'm sure there's more to Grandma Oceanside's story. Seems weird that only the men died. Negan ain't building a garden. I totally missed how would Negan know about Rick's after school club, but I guess if he ever went outside he must've heard all that ruckus.

    Also really surprised Negan was willing to leave his Hans Moleman sized knife with Sasha in the cell. Yeah, he has his bat, but it's a really big blade...
    I don't think the Grandma from Oceanside would have had any time to let the word out about Rick and I legitimately believe she is just too afraid of the Saviours and definitely not working with them. It has to be the junk people.

    Yeah he left her with the knife but she was in a compromising position , I suppose she could of lopped his junk off but no way does Sasha get a kill shot on Negan.

  3. #203
    Senior Member vendrell's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    17,980
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

    I thought Eugene was just playing an angle but the writers seemed to have just totally cut off his balls as a character...but they explained it well. I mean for Daryl that turn wouldn't have worked, for Eugene it kind of does fit him.

  4. #204
    Still Relevant! Ness's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    25,296
    vCash
    2050
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

    Quote Originally Posted by UT View Post
    I don't think the Grandma from Oceanside would have had any time to let the word out about Rick and I legitimately believe she is just too afraid of the Saviours and definitely not working with them. It has to be the junk people.
    Oh I didn't mean Grandma told on Rick, just that she had something further to hide. Since their camp isn't 100% on board I'm sure they'll explain more about them next season. I'm sure you're right about who the mole was, although watching it I didn't even think to myself how Negan knew Rick was being naughty.

    Quote Originally Posted by vendrell View Post
    I thought Eugene was just playing an angle but the writers seemed to have just totally cut off his balls as a character...but they explained it well. I mean for Daryl that turn wouldn't have worked, for Eugene it kind of does fit him.
    Eugene did tell the Wives he was a coward. I'm sure it's very much Walter White. It's the first time he's respected and in power in his life, so he probably gets off on it. Eugene isn't a dumb animal like Daryl, so he can see the benefit of it even if it's short term. The Group really didn't appreciate his gifts!

  5. #205
    Moderator UT's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,522
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

    I was seriously hoping Sasha would stab Eugene when he was having his talk with her. Just a waste of perfectly could supplies during an apocalypse.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •