Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Television Discussion Thread (ask, and you shall receive)

Last episode of POWER had a sick ending. I called that death for a bit now and knew Tarik would have to be the reason behind it. Still a shocker when it went down. This season finale is going to be off the charts. Shit just went real south for Ghost and his family.

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress View Post
    BB19 Spoilers
    Spoiler

Sunday should be interesting. Friday'so episode was OK but I didn't care for Derek. I wanted to see the HOH competition. Hoping Mark goes up in noms. I really don't want Matt and Raven split yet.
    My interest is falling off a bit now that Cody is gone. He and Jessica were such a fun dynamic for the drama they created but now they are gone and things just feel less interesting. The real drama elements of the house are gone and 6 of the house guests are totally under Paul's spell. I mean really how has he convinced 3 different sets of people that he's in a final 3 alliance with them? Do these people not compare notes? How the hell can they rationalize leaving Paul in there? He's the most dominant player in that house and has had a hand in damn near every eviction, if he's final 2 he's winning so it should be everybody's objective to get him the hell out as soon as possible. It's really masterful what he's been able to do since coming into that house. He used his first few weeks of safety to build all these relationships and let other targets emerge. Jessica and Cody were essential elements to paul's success. Had they not been so abrasive and explosive then I think this would have been a much shorter stay for Paul. The guy hasn't even seriously been considered as a nomination for eviction other than week 1 by cody, hell Cody and Jess were to afraid to pull the trigger on Paul the second time around. The man has played everybody in the house and unless these dummies wise up, he's going to breeze right on in to finale night. Right now Alex is the only other competitor who would have a glimmer of hope in being paul if they were the final 2.

I find it funny that Christmas was going on and on about making a big move in the house and then just says she is going after Mark...well no shit, everybody already knew that. Not really a big move. I get it though. No need to rock the boat until there is no other choice so going after the guy with no close ties with anybody and who is good at comps is a pretty safe week.

I'm about halfway into the first season of Power and my god, so much boobs and so much fucking. I love it. Boobs, banging, and violence...this combo just works.

Yang Xiao Long fangirl Mistress's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@vendrell
    BB is kinda getting dull but I'm still invested until Paul goes. I did find a site with Spoilers so I keep tabs that way. My fall shows will be returning soon so I won't be watching much BB. I too expected a big move from Christmas. I figured she was putting up Paul and maybe Alex...but no..she's still playing it safe.
    Anyway, spoilers:
    Spoiler

Courtesy of bigbrothernetwork.com

I'm up to Power season 3 but I need to find a way to watch it. I don't have Starz.

Thank you Surrender!!!
    Voted Co-Most Underrated Nerdery Poster of 2014 (With Raven*)
    If prowrestling were fake, it would make every fan in the history of the sport a complete & utter moron - Monty Burns

vCash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I finished the first season of power. For some reason I thought the last episode of that season was just another episode. It didn't really feel like a season finale type of episode. In any event, I will start on S2 shortly. I think once i'm up on this I will finally start Game Of Thrones. I keep putting it off but I feel it's time.

Thread Information