View Poll Results: MULTIPLE CHOICE: Vote for your favourite feds!

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heavy Mike's Immortal Rising

0 0%
  • T-Money's WPW

3 42.86%
  • RT's WWE Noire

0 0%
  • Jeff's PoweRAW

3 42.86%
  • WP's WWE: Justice

0 0%
  • Aussie Mike's WCW: The Return

0 0%
  • Falcone's OMG! Championship Wrestling

0 0%
  • The Kid's KWF V

1 14.29%
  • WMS' ROH - Revisited

2 28.57%
  • PB's WWE Legacy: Season II

3 42.86%
  • Rad's ECW

1 14.29%
  • WMS' NWA: Resurrection

3 42.86%
  • Kemis' CHIKARA

4 57.14%
  • Zap's Hostile City Wrestling

2 28.57%
  • TMMW's WCW

4 57.14%
  • Other - Please write-in below

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2016 Fan Fiction Year End Awards - Nominations & Discussion

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The 2016 Fan Fiction Year End Awards - Nominations & Discussion

I wish I read more. As it stands, everything I've glanced at has been nominated.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    The one guy that nominated stuff, @PI completely no sold my big epic series finale! This ain't worth a fudge! Ultimate Japan '97 RULED!
    For me, that's the problem when I do read a great match, promo, or even entire show in real time... I don't keep like a diary or even running spreadsheet where I can note the greatness in a central, easy-to-reference place to then look back on at times like these and point to something specific and go: "OF COURSE!" Usually, as odd as it maybe sounds, in my favorite feds, the quality is generally so consistent throughout that any standalone great moment kinda becomes muted and forgettable in some ways because it's often surrounded by equally great moments.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favourite thing in Fan Fic this year has definitely been Shinobi's depiction of Eddie Guerrero's redemption in his superlative ECW fic. It's been a slow burn, but a fun ride that finally came to fruition a few weeks ago. Such a fitting end to a mighty piece of story telling.

I also enjoyed KJ's work with LSW and how well he booked The Shield's reunion, especially when you compare it to the half-ass way WWE has brought Rollins and Reigns back onside.

Big Evil deserves a lot of praise. He truly epitomises the award "Iron Man". I think there's nothing more valuable to Fan Fic than a writer that constantly pumps out show after show and helps make this place look even remotely active. Same goes for Pduh who has worked his ass off, also. Noni and Sea Slug are two others who have worked hard all year. I tip my hat to all four men, as they've done it consistently and done it without really getting reviews or a lot of kudos. Thank you, gentlemen.

As for the archives, NWA: Resurrection was the favourite thing I've ever done in FF. It was probably the most passionate I've been about a project, it's the project I stuck with the most, and wrote the most amount of material with - something like 30 TV shows and 7 or 8 PPVs/Supercards. I had a lot of fun writing it, and a lot of fun booking some of my favourites like Alex Shelley, Austin Aries, London and Kendrick. I'd love to see that fic, more than any of my other works, make the archives one day.

T-Money, Jeff, and TMMW got love from me for the Archive vote. Those three respective feds might be in my top-ten all-time favourites, Jeff's PoweRAW especially. There's a lot of gold in that archive poll, to be fair.
    Sit down. Be humble.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    I wish I read more. As it stands, everything I've glanced at has been nominated.
    I've been quiet in this thread and this is why. I think we're good on nominations. I'll give another 24 hours for anyone that wants to squeak in. Don't be afraid to nominate yourself if you think you're deserving of a spot in the polls!

We'll start the voting tomorrow night. Also WMS is going to take care of moving the feds that made it into the Archives this time 'round. Congrats to everyone that received votes!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a couple polls up. Sorry for the delay in getting this rolled out. Right after the New Year I had a vasectomy, then I got sick. If I've been on PW it's been to ignore the pain in my balls/head and do as little as possible. I haven't been ignoring this, I've just wanted to make sure I'm at 100% so I can join in on the inevitable discussion.

I did some reading though, and I know who I'm voting for in most polls. I was happy to catch up on all the feds I've been missing out on. Despite the lower posting frequency here this year, the quality has not dropped one bit. There's a new wave of Fan Fic'ers in our midst that are killing it, and 2017 is theirs for the taking. Hopefully they'll post in the General Discussion thread some more so we get to know them better.

Thread Information