Thread: Okay, the Alt-Right is now straight-up horrifying.

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Okay, the Alt-Right is now straight-up horrifying.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...ch-npi/508379/

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Saturday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.”

Spencer has popularized the term “alt-right” to describe the movement he leads. Spencer has said his dream is “a new society, an ethno-state that would be a gathering point for all Europeans,” and has called for “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

For most of the day, a parade of speakers discussed their ideology in relatively anodyne terms, putting a presentable face on their agenda. But after dinner, when most journalists had already departed, Spencer rose and delivered a speech to his followers dripping with anti-Semitism, and leaving no doubt as to what he actually seeks. He referred to the mainstream media as “Lügenpresse,” a term he said he was borrowing from “the original German”; the Nazis used the word to attack their critics in the press.

“America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”

The audience offered cheers, applause, and enthusiastic Nazi salutes.

all right
    so

to get this out of the way first, I don't blame this on Trump. Not really. You don't get to pick who votes for you, I didn't blame Obama for that weird militant youth thing, I didn't blame Bush for that creepy bunch of kids who prayed to a cardboard cutout version of him. It's not his fault there are crazy people out there.

but this video. Holy shit. To these guys, who were emboldened by Trump's speeches, if America is inherently a white country which was wrested away but rightfully belongs to white people, how long until peaceful ethnic cleansing becomes non-peaceful? I'm one of the 'good' minorities for now but I'm convinced if these guys get their way and start shuffling off the bad ones, it's only a matter of time before I'm forced out too. I'm not scared -- yet -- but I'm definitely unnerved.

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Okay, the Alt-Right is now straight-up horrifying.

I lean conservative and the alt-right scares the piss out of me as well. These people are the Nazi Party reborn.

vCash
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cannot Blame Trump for giving people these views as they already had them prior. However, you can still put blame onto him for this. His presidency run was filled with beliefs that matched theirs, and gave them a candidate to latch onto. He allowed Steve Bannon to be apart of the campaign and now apart of his administration. He has filled the rest of the administration with like minded people who have a hatred of many minorities. From the language used to the people he surrounds himself with, he has been apart of the normalization of this neo-nazi movement. Call it for what it is, and that is new age nazism, white supremacists, racists, and bigots. Don't give them a fancy title and think this is normal. Look at the recent glorification of it in the media. This is frightening, and needs to be stopped now.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mudbloods all of ya.

Psychology would say we have yet to see the worst of the alt-right. As the white race begins it's swan song as the majority in the US, we will see the worst of humanity come out from the pure bloods. As the numbers get lower, they will get more extreme. The thing to remember is, essentially, genetics places white skin on a downward trajectory, so the real power of these groups becomes less and less everyday. Also most white people themselves find these people repulsive and consider them the worst of humanity.

Also there is no metaphor there, these are the people who populate Stormfront and are modern day neo-nazis.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

These people are dangerous loons but it is an inevitable result of the SJW nut jobs on the left.
    Ideology is always dangerous and the end results are always frightening.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump could have won the election without all the racism in his speeches. As much as the Alt-Right has the spotlight right now, they're just a small group in a large race of people. And I'd wager the vast majority of racists that voted for Trump for that reason would have voted for him no matter what.

So yeah, I totally blame Trump for this. He should be denouncing these people every chance he gets and distancing himself from them. Instead he laced his speeches with racism aimed at blacks, Hispanics and Muslims, then appointed known racists to high level positions after he won the election, giving them credibility on the highest government level.

This is completely Trump's doing and he knows it. He's a fucking animal and anyone that still thinks he's not racist is helpless.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    I agree with this complete. I spit at charity, beat the homeless and promote hate not love. I make the world a better place with my actions...

And SJW are a reaction to hate, not the cause. Fuck SJW never are even in the first wave of people pushing for social justice.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Trump could have won the election without all the racism in his speeches. As much as the Alt-Right has the spotlight right now, they're just a small group in a large race of people. And I'd wager the vast majority of racists that voted for Trump for that reason would have voted for him no matter what.

So yeah, I totally blame Trump for this. He should be denouncing these people every chance he gets and distancing himself from them. Instead he laced his speeches with racism aimed at blacks, Hispanics and Muslims, then appointed known racists to high level positions after he won the election, giving them credibility on the highest government level.

This is completely Trump's doing and he knows it. He's a fucking animal and anyone that still thinks he's not racist is helpless.
    Ever wish you could put an entire post in your sig, right now I do.

People are frightened of a Trump presidency for this and so many other reasons.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    I agree with this complete. I spit at charity, beat the homeless and promote hate not love. I make the world a better place with my actions...

And SJW are a reaction to hate, not the cause. Fuck SJW never are even in the first wave of people pushing for social justice.
    Yes... SJW are fourth or fifth wave like the 4th or 5th Reich

They're all asshoes whether it's #makeamericagreatagain or #maletears

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the pro-Trump meme pages have been condemning this all day, though many arguing against them.

The WN wanted Hillary to win anyway so they could fear monger more.

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this is why accusations of racism are falling on deaf ears nowadays.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Commitment to Excellence ORaider27's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking about what I wanted to say about this reborn Nazi party and the rest of the hate mongering "alt right" for awhile now. My grandfather fought against that hate in WII and for the rest of his life. I have continued that fight. Let me be very clear about this....

We have aircraft carriers, nuclear powered submarines, tanks, armed drones and nuclear weapons. If you are intent on fighting this race war you all keep promoting, I will nuke you all the way back to the stone age. Do not pursue this fight. Seek peace or it will end badly for you. This is your last warning.
    Insei makes the best banners and avs
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
    Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
    "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
    Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

Thread Information