Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bonesaw's opinions

vCash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

That's a silly analogy, dude. Planes being hijacked happen way less then rape. That's why I like Trump. He keeps it real.

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    That's a silly analogy, dude. Planes being hijacked happen way less then rape. That's why I like Trump. He keeps it real.
    Planes being hijacked, in turn, happens less than men dressing up as transsexuals in order to hide in bathrooms to prey on girls. Which is the more specific hypothetical we're talking about here.

But the line of argument I'm going for here is, what are YOU prepared to give up to make us all safer? It's all well and good to make the argument that these bathroom ban laws are worth it if it only saves one girl, but when it gets spun around at gun bans would definitely save at least one life and car bans would save us from horrific highway accidents, all of a sudden it's totally different when it's you being asked to surrender a right. Only other people should sacrifice but not me.

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

vCash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo @Bonesaw , we did it. We fucking saved America!

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least we have more of this to look forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takerfan4life
    Cobain I have respect for because he does have great mind when it comes to wrestling
    WOOOOOOOO!

Commitment to Excellence ORaider27's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Presidential Campaign

First of all, this thing being "done" to minorities has been "done" to them by Democrats.
    This is both a very misleading statement and also barely qualifies as even a "half truth". While it is true that the term "manifest destiny" and its underlying policy was endorsed by many Democrats in the 19th century, they are not the originators of the policy. Previously called "continentalism" and "nationalism", it was first pushed by John Quincy Adams, who was, at various times a federalist, a Republican, a Democrat and a Whig.

Manifest Destiny also had a great many Republicans backing it. It wasnt limited to a single party as most of the early US political parties embraced it at one time or another.

You think Trump is lying when he says they only show up for election time and disappear for 4 years?
    We don't disappear. People just ignore us.
    Last edited by ORaider27; 11-12-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    Insei makes the best banners and avs
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
    Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
    "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
    Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

vCash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about politicians disappearing.

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about politicians disappearing.
    Lol. They dont do that either. People just stop paying attention until the next election.
    Last edited by ORaider27; 11-12-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

vCash
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People look at me on the train like I am a supporter of Trump, especially the Feminazis. I had one legit move away from me to the other side of the train.

Motherfuckers, I WORE BLACK THE DAY AFTER THE ELECTION FOR A REASON. I am one of the very few Americans who actually looks out for the greater good and not for themselves and a chunk of my friends and coworkers are "minorities", for crying out loud.

Trump wants to build a strong bond with Putin, the same guy who has jokingly threatened he would invade Poland or have Poland and Ukraine be in the crossfires of Russian rockets, where a bunch of my relatives reside. Come the fuck on now, lets open our eyes and for once not look at someone's gender or race to judge someone.

Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would've loved to have been a fly in the room for the Trump and Obama speech. They handled themselves well for the cameras, but the no question finale definitely leaves mystery.

I think this country is headed to greatness.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Presidential Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    I want to say something else.

I don't hate any particular race. What I hate is- garbage-culture being pushed into my life and into my kid's lives. Gold teeth. Rap music about murder, prostitution and drugs. Superficial giant gold chains, pumping out offspring then not caring for them, deliberately not educating yourself, pissing in the hallways of your own apartment building, rape...all that shit. Yeah, that's what I hate. Should I bring up some statistics?
    How is any of that being pushed into your life? If you don't like rap music and gold teeth, then don't listen to rap music and don't get gold teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    There is a reason why homosexuality is so controversial.

If homosexuality meant: people who really, really like playing checkers, nobody would care. However, that's not what it means. No matter how you try to rationalize it homosexuality is a deviation from the natural and necessary act of procreation. You know- procreation? That thing that is the reason why YOU exist and keeps the species going, for what ever little it matters? Then, factor in, that on the men's side, homosexuality often come packaged with SODOMY. Men sticking their erect penises in other men's hairy assholes. The very hole from which some of the most vile substance comes from in human shit.

I swear this gets forgotten and lost on people's minds sometimes and it needs to the pointed out that, that is what we are talking about. Its dirty and disgusting and I will never be "okay" with it. Under normal circumstances, I would be able to quietly accept that this sickening form of sexuality is out there, but we are now at a point in our society where homosexuality is being glorified and promoted almost every where you turn- even children's programming. And again, who owns Disney and Nickelodeon?
    You realize there are plenty straight people out there who engage in anal sex...right? Or is it just disgusting when homosexuals do it?

Homosexuality isn't being "glorified". Gay characters in movies and on television exist because there are gay people in real life. What are they supposed to do, pretend they don't exist?

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I still don't know what I said that was racist. The only thing I recall you saying I was racist for was calling Donald Trump an old, white man while referring to how past Presidents and politicians that had taken advantage of a system rigged in favour of white men were also old and white. Last time I checked that was true.
    There seems to be a small percentage of people that think that simply talking about race relations and incidents in the past is racist. Even the word itself upsets people now. I read an article on npr recently about a neo-nazi "nationalist" that didn't like his views being called racist because of the connotation of the word and went on to compare the reaction of white people to the word as being the same as "nigger" for African Americans Apparently, the only racial slurs that upsets them is the actual word "racist"

I'm sure Bonesaw knows how I feel about his opinions. When African Americans throw my people in prison camps after stealing our land, I might to start disliking them as a whole. Until then, white people will remain in the number one spot. I don't hate entire races though just a few individuals.

And before anyone says I'm hating on them for things long in the past, those prison camps were in my lifetime. I spent time in one on two different occasions before the age of 10. Sure, they were called "reservations" but prison camp is a better description. Things have improved since then but not much.

And if the election of Trump brings that policy back, civil war will follow.
    Last edited by ORaider27; 11-28-2016 at 06:48 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Michinokudriver View Post
    Planes being hijacked, in turn, happens less than men dressing up as transsexuals in order to hide in bathrooms to prey on girls. Which is the more specific hypothetical we're talking about here.

But the line of argument I'm going for here is, what are YOU prepared to give up to make us all safer? It's all well and good to make the argument that these bathroom ban laws are worth it if it only saves one girl, but when it gets spun around at gun bans would definitely save at least one life and car bans would save us from horrific highway accidents, all of a sudden it's totally different when it's you being asked to surrender a right. Only other people should sacrifice but not me.
    This is something that I've noticed a lot and am glad that more people are noticing it now as well.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm back.

Top Three Most Amazing Things I Have Seen in My Lifetime

1. Kids being born
    2. The 2008 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony in Beijing
    3. 2016 General Election unfolding on television culminating with a Trump win.

Holy shit. I will be completely honest. I did not think he was going to win. It's simply amazing that there was that many people, like me, out there who quietly casted their vote for Trump. I mean- EVERYBODY was saying Hillary had it in the bag. What a complete shock. If anything, I guess it's safe to say that at least we know that our voting system still works.

I'm happy and am hopeful that above all Trump winning will result in a return of traditional family values being emphasized again while the swirling vortex of disgusting degeneracy takes its turn back in the shadows.

I had a very cool moment with a hot-ass RN at work. We were in the break room getting coffee before our shifts and the TV had the election on and we chatted a little, sort of feeling each other out. I finally said to her, "you don't seem too disappointed by the result." She replied with, "I voted for Trump and I don't have a problem talking about it. I did it for family and religious reasons more than anything else."

Goddamn.

You know it's funny, watching Trump win was like getting hit in the face with a bucket of ice water. One of my first thoughts was- whatever you do, do not gloat in any way. There is bound to be a lot of raw nerves out there and gloating is not what we want. We want this movement to be actually influencial to people in a gentle, realization kind of way.

Heh. Too bad the left seems hell-bent on fulfilling full-circle their hypocrisy. I'm tolerant of everything except people who disagree with me!!!!!! Everything I think is normal should should be considered normal BY EVERYBODY!!!

Forced Integration does not work.
    Homosexuality forced upon people as normal as man/woman doesn't work.
    People working their asses off, paying taxes to feed into a welfare system to other people who don't pay taxes, who came into the territory under these same tax laws, DOESN't FUCKING WORK

/all for now
    Read my essay on why, for the past 10 years wrestling sucks.

http://8bitelbowsmash.blogspot.com/2...planation.html

vCash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woo! Bonesaw!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The left wants to give people that don't have rights the rights that they deserve in order to help the human race progress together.
    The right wants to take those rights away or keep them from obtaining them for archaic reasons.

There's a massive difference there and if you can't see it you're ignorant.

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm happy and am hopeful that above all Trump winning will result in a return of traditional family values being emphasized again while the swirling vortex of disgusting degeneracy takes its turn back in the shadows.
    Since when has Trump represented traditional family values? Been married 3 times, cheated on 2 of his wives, misogynistic treatment of women, etc..etc....

Pence sure, but Trump??? Since when?

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He means anti-gay.

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real LT View Post
    Since when has Trump represented traditional family values? Been married 3 times, cheated on 2 of his wives, misogynistic treatment of women, etc..etc....

Pence sure, but Trump??? Since when?
    He qualified a fellow employee as "hot-ass", I don't think he actually gives a shit about women as humans.

Thread Information