Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 68

Thread: Bonesaw's opinions

  1. #26
    No, You Don't Want None! mx518's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,097
    vCash
    1166
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    The whole "its not natural" argument is the biggest load of pseudo-scientific bullshit ever. Environment, Conditioning and genetics play a part, but you can't really control what your mind is wired to be attracted to in terms of sexuality.

    I used to be bi-curious and I experimented a little bit with the same sex. But my experiences taught me that I am straight as fuck and prefer women and pussy. LOL

  2. #27
    Senior Member T-Bone's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,266
    vCash
    2140
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by ant. View Post
    This is where I have a problem with you. You think that homosexuality is unnatural because of "procreation", but has it ever occurred to you that it might be nature's way of controlling the population? And what about men/women who are infertile? Should we not tolerate them either because they can't reproduce? The world is overpopulated enough as it is, so we should be THANKING gay couples for wanting to get married and adopt children who have no homes.

    It seems like your true issue with homosexuality is that the thought of 2 men having sex grosses you out. Which is fine. No one is telling you that you should be jerking off to gay porn. But you don't have the right to dictate how others live their lives. If you are so worried about your kids becoming gay because they see 2 characters on a tv show who are gay, then I just really don't know what to tell you...it is abundantly clear that people do not choose who they are attracted to. No one who is truly heterosexual becomes homosexual because they are exposed to gay people. And when people are defending homosexuality, they are really just defending the fact that 2 consenting adults have a right to do whatever they want with each other.

    Most people on your level of homophobia have some type of subconscious fear that they themselves may be gay or have some type of attraction to those of the same sex. And so their logic subconsciously is "if we make all the gay people hide or go away, who will be there to tempt me?". Those who are truly comfortable with themselves and are open-minded don't really care what other adults do as long as they aren't hurting anyone.
    Yeah; I've never gotten the level of homophobia that some people have (granted; this applies to a lot of things in general). During my last 2 years of university; I bartended at a gay nightclub/bar and I can pretty proudly say that I'm just as straight as I was going in as going out. Only thing that changed is that I know I got way better tips working there. People really do think that being exposed to this kind of stuff changes people but (other than increasing awareness) it doesn't.

    You can't choose your sexuality. The best way I can put it: if you're straight ... try to turn yourself gay. It's not some switch that can be flicked "on or off." It's not some kind of deviance.

    Or if that is too hard of a concept to grasp ... look at it a population control. Gay couples can't naturally breed children (increasing the world's population) (outside of options such as surrogates) but can look after and raise children.

    Or if that's too complicated: seeing people of differing sexualities on TV won't make you change your own or influence that of your children's. It can help foster a sense of identification though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    You tell me what part of Bonesaw's post was open to a conversation or a free flow of ideas.

    This idea that all opinions are valid and we should respect everyone's opinion is pure bullshit. His viewpoints have zero merit and they're dangerous and borderline crazy. Period.
    Yeah ... I'd like to second this.

  3. #28
    PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stockport, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,217
    vCash
    1500
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Bonesaws posts make me realise that a Trump win is potentially going to set society in America(and possibly by proxy further out) back at least 50 years. It's a truly terrifying thoughts

    ( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

    Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

  4. #29
    They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,887
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    There is a reason why homosexuality is so controversial.

    If homosexuality meant: people who really, really like playing checkers, nobody would care. However, that's not what it means. No matter how you try to rationalize it homosexuality is a deviation from the natural and necessary act of procreation. You know- procreation? That thing that is the reason why YOU exist and keeps the species going, for what ever little it matters? Then, factor in, that on the men's side, homosexuality often come packaged with SODOMY. Men sticking their erect penises in other men's hairy assholes. The very hole from which some of the most vile substance comes from in human shit.
    Homosexuality has existed since people have walked the planet and we are still here. So I wouldn't worry too much on that angle.
    I swear this gets forgotten and lost on people's minds sometimes and it needs to the pointed out that, that is what we are talking about. Its dirty and disgusting and I will never be "okay" with it. Under normal circumstances, I would be able to quietly accept that this sickening form of sexuality is out there, but we are now at a point in our society where homosexuality is being glorified and promoted almost every where you turn- even children's programming. And again, who owns Disney and Nickelodeon?
    Gay people exist. Gay couples exist. So they will be present in our media. You don't like it, change the channel.

    Also, no one is forcing you to stick your own dick anywhere. You don't like gay sex, don't sleep with a gay man. Two consenting men or women sleeping together dosen't violate anyone else's rights.

  5. #30
    They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,887
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    How the hell have so many people been brainwashed into believing Trump is any less corrupt and elitist as Hillary Clinton? How? It's completely baffling to me.

    Every single argument from the pro-Trump side about Clinton applies to him as well.

    The difference is Hillary has been doing all this while serving as a public official.

  6. #31
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The Hypeman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Roanoke, Va
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14,547
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Not keeping my posts in a thread about bonesaw.
    Last edited by The Hypeman; 11-06-2016 at 03:24 PM.

  7. #32
    #throwback mikec's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    @mikec31
    Age
    34
    Posts
    19,644
    vCash
    17097
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    That's not true though. Trump's base is considerably different than Romney's at least on the base of education level. Trump has taken a considerable bite out of the white with no college education voters that used to vote Democrat. He's just lost whites with a college education who favor Hillary and never vote democratic.

  8. #33
    like a brother to you Bonesaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,595
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    That's not true though. Trump's base is considerably different than Romney's at least on the base of education level. Trump has taken a considerable bite out of the white with no college education voters that used to vote Democrat. He's just lost whites with a college education who favor Hillary and never vote democratic.
    I voted Democratic the past four elections. I would put my IQ and life-accomplishments up against anybody on this forum- and I have never been more sure about who to vote for- I'm voting for Trump.

    Nice modding job here, by the way- to take a poster's opinions, though in the minority on this forum- opinions that are actually central to the issues coming out of this campaign and segregating them in attempt to diminish the argument.

    As if I'm the only one on the planet who has these opinions, right?

    Pussified hypocrisy. Make sure you keep holding that democratic line about tolerance- tolerance to everything except anybody who doesn't share your opinion or wants your forced trash-culture shoved down their throats.

    ...

    Conditioning exists. Conditioning in the form of media exists. To all of you who think, that the spreading of homosexuality in heaping quantities in the media has ZERO influence on people, especially kids, I'm sorry. You've been brainwashed.

    Educate yourselves. Read about George Soros and his ties to Angela Merkel. Ask yourself why so many Jews involved in media push homosexuality, yet condemn it in their own communities. Why would that be exactly?

    Last edited by Bonesaw; 11-06-2016 at 06:57 PM.
    Read my essay on why, for the past 10 years wrestling sucks.

    http://8bitelbowsmash.blogspot.com/2...planation.html


  9. #34
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    166
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Some thoughts on homosexuality:
    Nobody really knows what "causes" homosexuality. Nobody really knows what causes any sexual proclivity. It's entirely possible there's a genetic influence that requires environmental factors to fully manifest. Children being exposed to sexuality earlier might play a role. For all the "you can't choose to be gay" sentiment, men in prison seem to manage it. We don't really have a reliable method for finding what might cause homosexuality or when it manifests because it relies on self-reporting and may be associated (if only by the person in question) with things like sexual abuse and bullying that people generally aren't enthusiastic to admit.

    I don't agree with criminalizing it, but I reject the consenting adults argument. It implies an interaction between two people has no effect on other parties, and can't contribute to the wider phenomenon of social disorder (I would say for the record, that homosexuality seems like a symptom of this disorder and not a cause). People seem to have a weird and incoherent notion of "progress" where the acceptance of marginal sexual behaviors is a cultural achievement even if it might be the result of, and inseparable from, greater social dysfunction.

  10. #35
    #throwback mikec's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    @mikec31
    Age
    34
    Posts
    19,644
    vCash
    17097
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    I voted Democratic the past four elections. I would put my IQ and life-accomplishments up against anybody on this forum- and I have never been more sure about who to vote for- I'm voting for Trump.
    It's a conversation about demographics, there's not really much of a debate to it. I didn't say smarter people vote one way or the other, I said college graduated whites are voting a way they never have before.

    Not sure if your moderating complaints were also directed at me, but you'll have to be mad at someone else. I'm not a mod.

  11. #36
    Given A 2nd Chance Blindy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    37,072
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    I don't think I agree with Bonesaw here but it is insulting to see Obama fraternizing and having some party when he was elected at a time where unemployment was at an all time high and as someone who struggled years of trying to find employment, that should have been the 1st red flag in that I see Obama spending time picking NCAAB tourney games every year rather than help his citizens out.

    He isn't the 1st nor last president to act as a celebrity but nevertheless it was insulting to see Obama begin to embrace the social media side of things and try and be cute with all of his cultural references at a time where the country was bleeding internally and externally.
    Last edited by Blindy; 11-06-2016 at 05:48 PM.

    Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Gex: Enter The Gecko(PS3) Rocket League(PS4)

  12. #37
    Given A 2nd Chance Blindy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New York
    Age
    27
    Posts
    37,072
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
    Some thoughts on homosexuality:
    Nobody really knows what "causes" homosexuality. Nobody really knows what causes any sexual proclivity. It's entirely possible there's a genetic influence that requires environmental factors to fully manifest. Children being exposed to sexuality earlier might play a role. For all the "you can't choose to be gay" sentiment, men in prison seem to manage it. We don't really have a reliable method for finding what might cause homosexuality or when it manifests because it relies on self-reporting and may be associated (if only by the person in question) with things like sexual abuse and bullying that people generally aren't enthusiastic to admit.

    I don't agree with criminalizing it, but I reject the consenting adults argument. It implies an interaction between two people has no effect on other parties, and can't contribute to the wider phenomenon of social disorder (I would say for the record, that homosexuality seems like a symptom of this disorder and not a cause). People seem to have a weird and incoherent notion of "progress" where the acceptance of marginal sexual behaviors is a cultural achievement even if it might be the result of, and inseparable from, greater social dysfunction.
    Men in prison have no other choice but to, whether it be for prison political reasons(Such as staying alive, hanging in a group etc.) or to get sexual frustration and tension out since there's no women around.

    I have no problem with anyone being gay or lesbian or anything of that nature, you do you and if that is what makes you feel happy and say not mass murdering people, go for it. I just don't like the glorification of it at times, especially in the media. Like with feminism at times, it's used as a vehicle for money and it's fucked up when there are legit crisis these groups face.

    Why not glorify long lasting marriages in a time where everybody divorces practically overnight, there's something that deserved recognization, two parents who can settle their differences without resulting in divorce and not causing a broken home for a child to grow up in.

    Well then again who cares about positivism in the media, right?

    Currently Playing:
    Persona 5(PS4), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Gex: Enter The Gecko(PS3) Rocket League(PS4)

  13. #38
    like a brother to you Bonesaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,595
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Why do I have a fucking unicorn in my last post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
    Some thoughts on homosexuality:
    Nobody really knows what "causes" homosexuality. Nobody really knows what causes any sexual proclivity. It's entirely possible there's a genetic influence that requires environmental factors to fully manifest. Children being exposed to sexuality earlier might play a role. For all the "you can't choose to be gay" sentiment, men in prison seem to manage it. We don't really have a reliable method for finding what might cause homosexuality or when it manifests because it relies on self-reporting and may be associated (if only by the person in question) with things like sexual abuse and bullying that people generally aren't enthusiastic to admit.

    I don't agree with criminalizing it, but I reject the consenting adults argument. It implies an interaction between two people has no effect on other parties, and can't contribute to the wider phenomenon of social disorder (I would say for the record, that homosexuality seems like a symptom of this disorder and not a cause). People seem to have a weird and incoherent notion of "progress" where the acceptance of marginal sexual behaviors is a cultural achievement even if it might be the result of, and inseparable from, greater social dysfunction.
    Awesome post.

    I think people have tricked themselves into thinking that they are "smarter" just by being accepting with "progressive" thinking. It's bullshit.
    Read my essay on why, for the past 10 years wrestling sucks.

    http://8bitelbowsmash.blogspot.com/2...planation.html


  14. #39
    Moderator Oncall's Avatar
    Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,690
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    As one of the moderators of the World Issues forum, I agree with the moving that has taken place, it just happened when I was asleep.

    The conversation was moving far and away from the Presidental Election, thus was correctly moved into its own thread. If it hadn't been done when I logged in, I would've started to. You aren't being segregated Bonesaw, if anything we're shining more of a light on your opinions by ensuring they don't get swallowed up in the election thread.


    A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    It's so nice knowing i'm no longer alone

  15. #40
    Say10 System's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,723
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Moving Bonesaw's posts to a different thread and editing a unicorn into his post is a joke.
    George Soros and the globalist agenda have everything to do with this election.

    Next Wrestling Show Appearance
    HVW Ready 2 Rumble 21/01/17
    http://tinyurl.com/HVWTIX

  16. #41
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,376
    vCash
    1166
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    This is what I mean!

    Democrats, liberals and Hillary supporters pretend to care about people's feelings and pretend to get so upset when Trump talks about ILLEGAL immigrants and grabbing vagina BUT become like a bunch of bully, trolling vultures when it comes to someone being strongly against their opinions. I understand @Oncall and what he is saying about how he would've done the same so his opinions don't get swallowed up, but the unicorn photo edit PROVES that it was done for completely opposite reasons.

    I've seen racism be spewed by RT, I've seen KITN show signs of serious anger issues YET Bonesaw comes with a far-right opinion and it gets blasted, edited and made to be a joke like thinking that is inhumane and not normal. For one, I think having a woman with a penis get to use the same bathroom as my wife and future daughter, makes me sick. I'm sure 99% of them will go into the women's bathroom with no bad intentions and innocently, but that 1% is where it is going to be bad and life ruining for a poor female when a freak pretends to be a tranny so he can go and rape a woman in the bathroom.

    They blast Trump for always thinking the worst, but I will be damned if taking life so nonchalantly gets anyone I love raped, killed or destroyed because of some unnecessary, sensitive feeding bullshit.

  17. #42
    Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by ant. View Post
    There's nothing to "believe" or not believe about what I'm reading on social media. I'm talking about ACTUAL PEOPLE and their comments, not just "right wing blogs". Some are people I don't know personally just commenting on certain articles/pages and some are people who I am friends with on Facebook who I know through school/work, etc. I live in and grew up in one of the most racially-diverse towns on Long Island. Even teachers in my school district growing up would tell us how they've never taught at a district as diverse as the town that I am from - white, black, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Asian, Christian, Jewish, gay, straight, etc. I know it might sound cliche, but I grew up around and was friends with people of pretty much any background you can imagine. Everyone was friends with everyone in my school. Racism/prejudice was NEVER tolerated and we all just learned to be friends with each other and treat each other as humans.

    Yet more so than ever, within the last couple of years, I've seen these same people (some of whom used to be friends of mine) posting their race-baiting articles on Facebook or making posts/comments that paint white people in some type of negative light. So just because they aren't saying these things directly to my face in person, doesn't make it any less real.
    Without reading the posts of these friends you know, I'm thinking you might be taking generalizations a little too personally, which reminds me of NotAllMen.




    The general vibe behind the ridicule towards 'not all men' is that when women complain about the way they're treated in society, they cannot proceed in mixed company without having to reassure the men in the immediate vicinity that of course their criticisms don't apply to THEM PERSONALLY. It'd be kind of like if you were complaining about how your car broke down on the way to work and some salesman suddenly ran over to loudly interject in your face that NOT ALL CHEVYS BREAK DOWN SO PLEASE REPHRASE YOUR STATEMENT.



    So anyway, when it comes to your friends (and again, I don't know what they posted so I could be completely and absolutely wrong) I'd say that it's important to keep in mind that they exist the other 23 hours a day you're not hanging out with them, you don't know what their experiences are like when you're not hanging out with them, and for brevity's sake it's easier for them to discuss how they're treated by society at large without having to end every sentence with "...except for ant, he's a good dude."

    Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

  18. #43
    Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    This is what I mean!

    Democrats, liberals and Hillary supporters pretend to care about people's feelings and pretend to get so upset when Trump talks about ILLEGAL immigrants and grabbing vagina BUT become like a bunch of bully, trolling vultures when it comes to someone being strongly against their opinions. I understand @Oncall and what he is saying about how he would've done the same so his opinions don't get swallowed up, but the unicorn photo edit PROVES that it was done for completely opposite reasons.

    I've seen racism be spewed by RT, I've seen KITN show signs of serious anger issues YET Bonesaw comes with a far-right opinion and it gets blasted, edited and made to be a joke like thinking that is inhumane and not normal. For one, I think having a woman with a penis get to use the same bathroom as my wife and future daughter, makes me sick. I'm sure 99% of them will go into the women's bathroom with no bad intentions and innocently, but that 1% is where it is going to be bad and life ruining for a poor female when a freak pretends to be a tranny so he can go and rape a woman in the bathroom.

    They blast Trump for always thinking the worst, but I will be damned if taking life so nonchalantly gets anyone I love raped, killed or destroyed because of some unnecessary, sensitive feeding bullshit.
    I dunno, man, I can't live my life in fear of remote possibilities. The snarky analogy is to forbid white men with guns, since Columbine and Sandy Hook and the Aurora movie theater massacre and the black church shooting were carried out by white men. But a more diplomatic analogy would be that I live in earthquake country; we never know when the next one's going to hit but that doesn't mean I'm going to refuse to drive across a bridge and extend my commute from 20 minutes to 3 hours driving the long way around because I don't want to be on that thing in case a huge shaker happens. That's just no way to live.

    Is it possible that a predator will dress up as a woman and hide in a public bathroom waiting for a young girl to walk in alone and sexually assault her? Yeah, it's possible in that it's not completely impossible. But is it likely that (a) the predator wouldn't just hide in there anyway if the women's room were off-limits to him (b) this would happen in a PUBLIC bathroom in a presumably decently populated area? Target gets a lot of foot traffic. Restaurants have people go in and out of the restroom all the time. The concept of some creepy dude going "I'm going to camp out in a bathroom that sees dozens of people an hour, wait to molest someone, molest someone while there's still foot traffic going on right outside the stall, then leave the bathroom undetected despite the fact that there might/will be people who SEE ME LEAVING A STALL IN WHICH THERE IS ALSO A YOUNG CHILD" seems rather far-fetched to me.

    Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

  19. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,376
    vCash
    1166
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    There's nothing far fetched anymore. Hillary isn't in prison proving the justice system is a joke and is rigged. 9/11 happen, as far fetched as THREE PLANES BEING HIJACKED IN THE SAME DAY may sound.

    I'm all about avoiding the worst when possible. I'll still go on rollercoasters, but when things are unnecessary and avoidable, I'm all for it. Undocumented illegal immigrants is another example. The refugees possibly being terrorists on the DL. Transsexuals choosing what bathroom they want to go to.

    As for the whole race thing; I think it's a joke how tests got dumbed down so minorities had a better chance because the old tests were racist. Wtf?! The FDNY and NYPD tests have been dumbed down because the previous tests were "racist". How is that possible? Equality is being misused. Bonesaw is not wrong when he says that white men are getting shafted.


  20. #45
    Is Snooker Loopy

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ye Olde London Town.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,450
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Presidential Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    Men sticking their erect penises in other men's hairy assholes.
    I wax my asshole.

  21. #46
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,376
    vCash
    1166
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    I am a fucking stallion!

  22. #47
    is not your buddy, guy.

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    21,365
    vCash
    4797
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    I still don't know what I said that was racist. The only thing I recall you saying I was racist for was calling Donald Trump an old, white man while referring to how past Presidents and politicians that had taken advantage of a system rigged in favour of white men were also old and white. Last time I checked that was true.

  23. #48
    but secretly C to the C Engel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    UNC Chapel Hill
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,481
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    This election really did shit on people who wanted a Reagan style conservative that fought for family values. Think John Waters said it best when he said family values is just another work for censorship, but I know many really support family values. Trump is just not about this though, and really neither isthe Clintons. Maybe this is the greatest failing of the GOP post Reagan, they forgot what their voters want. Endless war, corporate tax breaks and obstructionism isn't what the rank and file Rep want.


    Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

    @Foos

  24. #49
    Slammy Award Winning Falcone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,441
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    I mean, it's nice Bonesaw isn't complaining about the Wii or Fat People or Bar Tipping this time, but as someone who enjoys the occasional dick in his ass, I can't say I'm a fan of his new direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

  25. #50
    Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,828
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bonesaw's opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    There's nothing far fetched anymore. Hillary isn't in prison proving the justice system is a joke and is rigged. 9/11 happen, as far fetched as THREE PLANES BEING HIJACKED IN THE SAME DAY may sound.

    I'm all about avoiding the worst when possible. I'll still go on rollercoasters, but when things are unnecessary and avoidable, I'm all for it. Undocumented illegal immigrants is another example. The refugees possibly being terrorists on the DL. Transsexuals choosing what bathroom they want to go to.

    As for the whole race thing; I think it's a joke how tests got dumbed down so minorities had a better chance because the old tests were racist. Wtf?! The FDNY and NYPD tests have been dumbed down because the previous tests were "racist". How is that possible? Equality is being misused. Bonesaw is not wrong when he says that white men are getting shafted.

    9-11 is actually another great example. Are you going to never get on an airplane for the rest of your life? It happened once, it certainly can happen again.

    Advocating for the complete dismantling of airlines so 9-11 can never ever be a possibility -- and certainly, if there are no more airplanes in the world there cannot be any attacks like that -- sounds batshit crazy. But what's the fundamental difference between that and saying 'there's a possibility some perv will dress up as a transsexual to go into the women's bathroom and grope people, so we need to completely ban it?' It seems about as remote a possibility to me.

    Re: race -- while I don't know the particular instance you're talking about, there was also the time the SAT's had to be changed because the language test had terminology related to competitive boat racing and certainly it's not reasonable to expect inner city kids to be as familiar with the workings of such a hobby as upper class suburban teens.

    Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •