Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black F#*@ing Sabbath

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Black F#*@ing Sabbath

Carrying on with The Eternal Idol from 1987. Tony Iommi is once again the only original member of the band still playing, I believe Geezer Butler was actually playing with Ozzy around this time, not sure what Bill Ward was up to around this time. They brought in another singer, Tony Martin, their 4th different singer in as many albums that they released over this 7 year period. Bob Daisley plays bass on this album, he was Ozzy's bass player for a while during his early solo stuff, so Toni and Ozzy swapped bass players pretty much. Daisley was a pretty damn good bass player. I like the actual music on this album better than Born Again or Seventh Star, but the vocals and overall music style is just not my style. It's such a generic, bland 80's guitar rock album, even Iommi's guitar tone is just such a generic tone, it really doesn't even sound remotely like Black Sabbath at all. If you were to play this to me blind I probably would have never guessed this was a Sabbath album. But with that said, it does have some good moments. The highlight of the album is the instrumental song Scarlet Pimpernel, which is the best Sabbath song I've heard on these past three post-Dio Sabbath albums. The last two songs after the instrumental are pretty decent. This was definitely an improvement over Born Again and The Seventh Star, still not all that crazy about it. 2 Stars

Headless Cross was released in 1989 and I think is their best album since Mob Rules. They returned to the tone and subject matter of Black Sabbath. You still got Tony Martin's cheeseball 80's vocals but he sounds better here than the previous two Sabbath albums, he harmonizes well on some tracks, he almost sounds like he's trying to sound more like Dio here. They also brought in Cozy Powell to play drums and he makes a pretty big difference in their sound compared to the last few guys that played drums. Bob Daisley is gone from Bass and replaced by Laurence Cottle. The opening track is really good. Devil and Daughter also sounded pretty good with some great guitars and keyboards. From there this one falls off. Brian May from Queen plays a special guest solo on When Death Calls but I'm not all that crazy about that track. Most of this album sounds like the generic poppy 80's guitar hair rock sound they had going but it's a little more focused and sharper songwriting than the previous albums. The final track Nightwing also has some really good guitar solos. This album starts off good and had me thinking it would be much better than it is but the 4 middle tracks weren't all that hot. Still 2 or 3 pretty good 80's hair metal songs here, more of a traditional Sabbath tone and feel than their previous 3 albums. 2 & 1/2 Stars

Spoiler

With TYR in 1990 we are getting into the third decade for the band, Black Sabbath for the 1990's, grunge was about to explode and totally Myspace this type of rock music. The door continues to revolve for Tony Iommi's crew here, this is the 3rd album with Tony Martin on vocals, the 2nd with Cozy Powell on drums, and Neil Murray their 3rd bass player in as many albums. This whole album is like a concept album based on Nordic mythology, which is cool, it's heavy metal, it fits Black Sabbath, but not really my thing. My interest in this is bottoming out as this album plays on. I'm wishing I would have done the Ozzy albums instead of these, I feel like he carried on the Legacy of Sabbath and took that sound to the next level better than Iommi did with the actual brand name, hell at one point Ozzy had Geezer so he had more of the original Sabbath than the band itself did. This album is just not good to me, a regression from Headless Cross. We've come such long way from Hand of Doom and Under the Sun. I'm surprised by all of the love on the comments section on Youtube, this era of Sabbath certainly has it's fans, it's just a different style that does not appeal to me at all though. This sounds so damn cardboard generic to me, there wasn't even one song here that I liked. Every once in a while you would get a piece of a riff that sounded good but not often. 1 & 1/4 Stars
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 09-14-2016 at 11:40 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you sum up the 2009 Heaven & Hell album, The Devil You Know? I know it wasn't technically a Black Sabbath album, but it featured the reunited lineup of Dio, Iommi, Butler, and Appice.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shinobi, how many albums do you listen to in a day? When do you make the time to listen to them?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C'mon were all LADS here. Just swear.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Can you sum up the 2009 Heaven & Hell album, The Devil You Know? I know it wasn't technically a Black Sabbath album, but it featured the reunited lineup of Dio, Iommi, Butler, and Appice.
    I sure will check it out if it is on Youtube, was also planning on doing a couple of bonus reviews of Iommi's solo album from 2000, plus both of the Nativity In Black tribute albums and maybe even Geezer Butler's side project GZR if I can find any of it on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Shinobi, how many albums do you listen to in a day? When do you make the time to listen to them?

I have about a 45 minute drive to and from work every day, I was doing one in the morning and one on the ride home. I actually was listening to the first 3 albums for a few days before I had the time to post a review for them(around the time I started this thread). I'm finally caught up with work and waiting for a slab to be poured today and tomorrow so I've had a few days off, some people binge watch tv shows on their days off, some people binge listen... to Black Sabbath albums. I have been running a lot over the past week or so, I'll do figure 8's around the two blocks I live in for about an hour listening to something, or I'll have one going while fucking off reading shit on the internet, or like I did today I'll have one going while playing games of Madden. I'm getting ready to play a game right now as a matter of fact, trying to figure out what I want to listen to, 13, the Heaven and Hell album that CM Punk'd mentioned, or Nativity in Black.

Speak of the devil, I listened to Dehumanizer today while running. This was released in 1992 and is Iommi's reunion with Dio, Geezer Butler, and Vinnie Appice, the same lineup that did Mob Rules. I actually had a friend that had this CD back in the day, I borrowed it and did not like it. This was way better than the last few Sabbath albums I listened to but not as good as Mob Rules or Heaven and Hell. I'm still really not all that crazy about this album but I guess it is ok. The bass and drums and vocals are a huge improvement over the previous few albums I checked out. The opening track is cool, Master of Insanity and Time Machine are good. TV Crimes was on the Waynes World soundtrack I think, I remember seeing a music video for this somewhere. 2 & 3/4 Stars

Made my way through Cross Purposes from 1994. They brought back Tony Martin for vocals, I really don't like these albums with Tony Martin. Geezer still stuck around to play bass on this one so it has some good musicianship. Some good guitars but it was just another bland boring Sabbath album, just nothing about this album stood out to me, I didn't care for any of the songs but there were good parts of songs, a riff here, a solo there. 1 & 3/4 Stars

And finally got through Forbidden from 1995. This is another Tony Martin album, this time they brought back Cozy Powell to play drums. I really really didn't care for this one. The album cover is pretty sweet but the music is some of the worst of any Sabbath album. At this point I don't even know what to say about Tony Martin Black Sabbath other than that I am not a fan and I'm glad that I don't have to listen to another one of these. 1 & 1/2 Stars
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 09-13-2016 at 10:04 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I jammed Nativity In Black last night, this is a cover album released in October 1994. I like what White Zombie did to Children of the Grave. Megadeth does a really good job with Paranoid. 1000 Homo DJs and Al Jourgensen(Ministry singer) do a pretty cool industrial cover of Supernaut, I like the samples they used. White Zombie also did a lot of sampling and effects in their cover of Children of the Grave, I like when a newer band puts their own spin on a classic Sabbath song. Corrosion of Conformity picked the perfect Sabbath song to cover in Lord of This World. The Wizard is a cool track because it features Bill Ward on drums, Geezer Butler on bass, and Rob Halford on vocals with one of his guitar players from Fight on guitars(along with another guitar player that I'm unfamiliar with). I read that Iommi was supposed to play guitars on this album but his record label wouldn't allow it. Bruce Dickenson sings Sabbath Bloody Sabbath with Godspeed in another cool track, having Dickenson and Halford on this album singing old school Sabbath tracks is pretty cool to me. War Pigs by Faith No More, Iron Man by Ozzy with Therapy, and NIB by Ugly Kid Joe are the weakest tracks on this album but still ok. Sepultura's cover of Symptom of the Universe is another really good song on this album, one of my favorites. The best track here for me though is the closer, the Type O Negative cover of Black Sabbath. Tony Iommi was quoted once saying how big of a fan he was of this version, saying that it was his favorite Black Sabbath cover. They really nailed this song, the keyboards set it off. I remember they played this song at the show I seen them at in Houston in 2003 and it was one of my favorite concert moments ever, it was amazing. Something I also read was that Pantera's cover of Planet Caravan was originally recorded to be on this album, their record label wouldn't allow them to appear on this so they used it for their Far Beyond Driven record instead. Overall I really enjoyed this album, some great mid-90's updates of classic Sabbath songs. Type O Negative is the MVP but Sepultura, Corrosion of Conformity, Megadeth, and White Zombie all sound really good here. This is one of my favorite metal albums of the 1990's. 4 Stars

Spoiler

Also jammed Nativity In Black II from 2000. I bought this on cassette tape back when it was new and listened to this so much, so there is a nostalgia factor for me with this album. Godsmack sounds great playing Sweet Leaf. I remember this came out before their second album and had me thinking they were going to come out with some really heavy shit, instead it was more of a slicked back commercial rock type of record(it had a few good songs but I didn't like it, had kind of a sell out feel to it like all of the songs were made for top 40 rock radio). You had some pretty good Nu Metal covers of Hole in the Sky and Wall of Sleep by Machine Head and Static X, I actually like what they did with these songs. Megadeth picked the perfect Sabbath song for their cover in Never Say Die, they really nailed this song and after listening to it last night I think this is one of those cases where the cover is even better than the original. Snowblind by System of a Down is one of the best tracks on this album and one of the best Sabbath covers ever, maybe even my favorite System of a Down song, they really took this song to a new level and made it their own. I was never all that crazy about Pantera's cover of Electric Funeral, they really kept it true to the source material right down to the way Phil sings it, it's like a shot for shot remake, not one of my favorite Sabbath songs and not all that great of a cover. NIB by Ozzy with Primus is another excellent song on this album, the bass solo by Les Claypool is pretty epic, they made the song even heavier than it already is. The next two songs are my favorites on this album, Under the Sun by Soulfly and Hand of Doom by Slayer, amazing Sabbath covers, Soulfly took Under the Sun to a whole other level. The last three tracks are not all that hot, you get Monster Magnet doing Into the Void, Hed PE doing a rap metal cover of Sabbra Cadabra, and then Ozzy with Busta Rhymes doing a pretty corny rap version of Iron Man. Just like Nativity In Black '94, they really did a great job of capturing the feel of what music was like at that time with some of these bands, you got rap-metal and nu-metal versions that haven't aged as well. I still really like Snowblind, NIB, Hand of Doom, and Under the Sun, plus there are other solid covers of Behind the Wall of Sleep, Hole in the Sky and a couple others. This is one of my favorite metal albums of the 2000's. 4 & 1/4 Stars

Spoiler
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 09-14-2016 at 02:19 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went for a run and listened to Iommi, Tony Iommi's solo album from 2000. I'm surprised they didn't call it "Iommi 2000". Good for them. I bought this on cassette tape when it first came out, I remember being at a friend's house and hearing Time is Mine on his satellite dish metal channel(the ones that played the music with a little info about the artist in the corner with bubbles and shit going across the screen!). This album has Tony Iommi playing with singers and other musicians in music that he wrote and recorded in the late 90's, from 1996 to 2000. There is really not a bad song on here to me, I still really love this album. Iommi's guitars on this is some of his best since the original Sabbath albums. You got a preview of some of this style on the live Reunion album they released in 1998, an excellent recording of their hometown show in 1997 with all of the original Sabbath members. I had the Reunion album and still really like the sound they had on that recording(they sounded very similar to this when I seen them live), and I always loved those two original tracks there at the end, Psycho Man and Selling My Soul. I'm assuming that a majority of the music on Iommi was written around the same time as those 2 songs on Reunion. If so, I think it's a shame that we didn't get a full fledged Black Sabbath album with the original members around 2000. I really like the sound Iommi and Butler and Ward had going around this time, a really crunchy, heavy, sharp modern sound but still with that vintage Sabbath feel to it.

I really like the variety in the vocals on this album, you go from Henry Rollins in a pretty sweet opener to a female singer named Skin, I don't know who she is but I like that song. Then you got Tony Iommi and Dave Grohl(singing and doing drums) with Laurence Cottle(the bass player from Headless Cross album) and a special guest solo from Brian May from Queen on Goodbye Lament. Phil Anselmo from Pantera does vocals on Time is Mine, apparently Phil recorded 2 other songs with Iommi around the same time but only Time is Mine made the cut. Always loved Time is Mine, Phil sounds great on it. Serj Tankian from System of a Down sings on Patterns. One of the best songs on the whole album to me on this listening is the one with Billy Corgan(Smashing Pumpkins), Black Oblivion. Some excellent song writing and guitar solos on this album, Black Oblivion is like over 8 minutes long with a really great outro.

Spoiler

Flame On is another really good song on this album that I like, featuring Ian Astbury from The Cult and Brian May from Queen with one of the solos. Another favorite of mine is Just Say No To Love featuring Peter Steele from Type O Negative. They close out with Who's Fooling Who featuring 3/4's of the original Black Sabbath, Iommi on guitars, Ozzy singing, Bill Ward on drums, and Laurence Cottle filling in for Geezer on bass. This is a really good song. I'm not a big fan of Billy Idol but he sounds great with the closer Into The Night. This album just works so well for me, all of the songs are so different because of the vocalists, not just the sounds of their voices but the songwriting works to the different singers, each song flows along so nicely together. Such an underrated album, easily one of my favorite metal albums of the 2000's decade that still holds up nicely 16 years later. 5 Stars

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God damn I love this, obviously a big homage from Iommi to Pantera, or him just trying to sound like Pantera for Phil, whatever it is I love it:

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    God damn I love this, obviously a big homage from Iommi to Pantera, or him just trying to sound like Pantera for Phil, whatever it is I love it:

Nah, those are just classic Iommi riffs with a faster tempo. And it sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing a full project from Tony and Phil.

I feel kinda invincible Kilgore's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real LT View Post
    Nah, those are just classic Iommi riffs with a faster tempo. And it sounds awesome. Wouldn't mind seeing a full project from Tony and Phil.
    The tone is very Dimebag, with the scooped mids, a tone that I'm not a fan of. Tony probably cranked the mids back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    Another favorite of mine is Just Say No To Love featuring Peter Steele from Type O Negative.
    Me too, my man.

"A fitting end for a phony
    You dumped me for Tony Iommi"

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your thoughts on the new album?

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore View Post
    Me too, my man.

"A fitting end for a phony
    You dumped me for Tony Iommi"

Yeah, I got a kick out of that line when I was listening to it this time, the way he sings it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    What are your thoughts on the new album?
    Funny that you ask @Ed, I just finished a double header of Madden and closed this bad boy down by listening to the last Sabbath albums, Heaven & Hell's The Devil You Know. This was the reunion of the Mob Rules/Dehumanizer lineup of Black Sabbath in 2009 under the Heaven and Hell name, Iommi on guitar, Vinny Appice on drums, Geezer on bass, and Ronnie James Dio on vocals. I really enjoyed this, thanks to @CM Punk'd for recommending this one. I like this better than Dehumanizer and maybe even more than Heaven and Hell or Mob Rules to be honest. Dio's voice just doesn't have the same metal magic but he still sounds good in his old age, the music is really good on this album, the bass is really hard, excellent guitars on Bible Black. There are a few really good songs in Atom & Evil, Bible Black, Rock and Roll Angel, and Follow The Tears. This should have just been called Black Sabbath instead of Heaven and Hell. I've read a few different reasons why they called it Heaven and Hell, they couldn't agree on a split of the license with the Osbournes and/or they didn't want to play any old Sabbath songs out on tour for this album. This definitely sounds like some Dio Sabbath, I think it's my favorite Dio Sabbath album. This ends up being the last thing Dio records before he passes away just a few years ago, he certainly finished his career strong. This is damn good heavy metal. 4 & 1/4 Stars

And as I was clinching the NFC Eastern Division title I was listening to the final Sabbath album on this 46 year journey, spanning five different decades, here we are finally with 13. This was released in 2013 with Iommi, Ozzy, and Geezer Butler finally back in the studio but no Bill Ward. I actually have this album, I bought it soon after it came out and honestly wasn't that impressed with it. I read a lot of glowing positive reviews for it and I guess it set my expectations too high. I was a little let down with it, starting with the fact that they couldn't get Bill Ward in shape to play on it. The more I listened to this album though the more it grew on me. I really enjoyed it on this go around. They captured a really nice groove and sound, especially enjoyed Zeitgiest:

Spoiler

Age of Reason is another song I really liked on this listening, that bass is relentless on that song. They really captured the Sabbath sound on this album, some really long epic songs that sound really good to me stoned out of my gorde. The thing that I got a kick out of on this listening, something I never even realized before, the outro to Dear Father the last song on the album goes out with the rain and the creepy bell tolling that started off the very first Black Sabbath record some half century ago, I REALLY liked that. If this is the last Sabbath album they went out with a good one, maybe their best album since Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. This is a good album to smoke weed to. 4 & 1/4 Stars

And that wraps this up buddies. I really enjoyed this. My favorite album right now at this point is Master of Reality, with Vol. 4 a close 2nd, Paranoid coming in 3rd, and the debut self titles at 4th. I like the first two Dio albums, Headless Cross and Dehumanizer were ok, but I really didn't care for any of the Tony Martin albums from the 80's and 90's. I really liked the final albums with Dio(The Devil You Know) and 13 after tonight. Something we forgot to mention in our discussion about Nu Metal in the Slayer thread, duets! Every Nu Metal album had to have some special guest appearances from some other Nu Metal band or some rapper or something. You know it's a damn shame we never got a Black Sabbath song with both Dio and Ozzy together. That would have been pretty awesome.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 09-14-2016 at 10:23 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sabbath albums raked from favorite to least favorite:

1. Master of Reality(1971)
    2. Vol. 4(1972)
    3. Paranoid(1970)
    4. Black Sabbath(1970)
    5. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath(1973)
    6. 13(2013)
    7. The Devil You Know(Heaven & Hell)(2009)
    8. Mob Rules(1981)
    9. Heaven & Hell(1980)
    10. Sabotage(1975)
    11. Headless Cross(1989)
    12. Technical Ecstasy(1976)
    13. Dehumanizer(1992)
    14. Never Say Die(1978)
    15. The Eternal Idol(1987)
    16. Seventh Star(1986)
    17. Born Again(1983)
    18. Cross Purposes(1994)
    19. Forbidden(1995)
    20. TYR(1990)

Top 15 favorite Sabbath songs
    The Ozzy Era: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...aSjdRMzfvFSqvM
    1. Under the Sun
    2. Hand of Doom
    3. NIB
    4. Changes
    5. Black Sabbath
    6. Wheels of Confusion/Straitener
    7. Snowblind
    8. Planet Caravan
    9. After Forever
    10. Children of the Grave
    11. Sabbra Caddabra
    12. Faeries Wear Boots
    13. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
    14. Dirty Women(live)
    15. Zeitgiest

Top 15 favorite Sabbath songs
    After Ozzy era: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WzYmPsXEFrFYMS
    1. Falling off the edge of the World
    2. Heaven & Hell
    3. Mob Rules
    4. Bible Black
    5. Atom & Evil
    6. Rock and Roll Angel
    7. Follow The Tears
    8. Master of Insanity
    9. Voodoo
    10. Over and Over
    11. Computer God
    12. Devil & Daughter
    13. Headless Cross
    14. Scarlet Pimpernel
    15. Nightwing
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 09-17-2016 at 08:53 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ShinobiMusashi - I know you have Wheels pretty high on you list, but no love for Supernaut, it's my favorite song on Vol.4. So happy you have Falling #1 on your Dio Era song list.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CK Supernaut just barely missed my top 15, one of my final cuts, really the whole Vol. 4 album should have made the list, I love every song on there.

vCash
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I listened to Vol. 4 and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath yesterday. Vol. 4 is better than I remember it being. Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener, Snowblind and Cornucopia are all good tracks. Supernaut is by far my favourite song from the album/ The main riff is one of the coolest riffs ever, and the other riffs in the song are great as well. Pretty good album but lacks the consistency of their first three. The production is also not great, but that might be because I listened to it on Youtube. Ozzy's vocals sound more strained than I'm accustomed to. Not good. I struggled to get through Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. The title track is decent, but generally I really don't like the direction they went in with this album.

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first half of Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is awesome.....second half not so much. But, the title track, A National Acrobat, and Sabbra Caddabra are all first rate songs..among the very best in their catalog.

The bridge in Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is probably the most brutal riff Tony ever wrote.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my all time favorite side projects, 1000 Homo DJ's covered Supernaut.

One of the greatest songs Trent has done.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Black Sabbath's final "The End" tour recently hit the UK, and I attended the Leeds show a few hours ago. Managed to get standing tickets at an arena show for the first time, and it was worth it. Amazing show. Ozzy's age is clearly showing in his mobility, and his speech is slurred as always, but his singing voice is still excellent, nailing almost every song perfectly. Riff lord Tony Iommi is godlike as always, his guitar had a wonderfully heavy crunching tone, and Geezer Butler kicked ass on bass (which was clearly audible, adding to the heavy sound). Drummer Tommy Clufetos was also very good. The drums were a little quiet, the only flaw in the otherwise perfect sound production, but it's not a big deal. Hearing the other instruments is more important to me.

The stage was nothing out of the ordinary except for a big screen behind the band which usually showed band members playing but occasionally had song-specific images, such as mushroom clouds and explosions during parts of War Pigs which really added something to the song's power. Unfortunately the live feed was about half a second behind the audio which made it a bit annoying to watch. Even in the standing area I was quite far from the stage, enough to see all the band clearly but I couldn't really see them playing, so sometimes my eyes wandered to the screen. Their set was incredible, every song from the first four albums except Dirty Woman. They opened with Black Sabbath, which was goosebump inducing, and it was all great from there. My favourite song of the set was Into the Void. The instrumentals and riffs in that song are incredible, and it sounded even better live than it did on studio. The same can be said for Under The Sun, a track from Volume 4 that really impressed me live despite the fact I don't really like the studio version much. After Forever was another highlight. It has a really heavy, loud bass and that came across at the show.

It was a perfect setlist and a perfect show. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you for inventing the heavy metal genre and playing your amazing music all the way to your retirement. You will be missed.

Thread Information