Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Simon Gotch in the Cruiserweight Division would be superb.
    I was trying to figure out PI's reasoning for breaking up The Vaudevillains but that's got to be it. And you're right, it would be.

His CW division could potentially be (just including everyone under 230 or 225 or whatever it is they're going with):

Finn Balor
    Sami Zayn
    Austin Aries
    Enzo Amore
    Neville
    Simon Gotch
    Zack Ryder
    Heath Slater
    Tyler Breeze
    Kalisto
    Dolph Ziggler
    Xavier Woods
    Kofi Kingston

Obviously not all of them would be in the division all the time but that's a stacked roster with a lot of diversity. And half those guys could move up to US title/World title status in no time. AND that doesn't include guys like Kota Ibushi or Cedric Alexander who will most likely end up in NXT after the CWC, or guys in EVOLVE that could be called up down the road.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

He actually had no plan.

Immediately after making the pick he was asking "what the hell have I done?"

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these drafts and plans, I really should try write something and see what flows...
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    He actually had no plan.

That's amazing.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, so … here is PI and mine’s rosters from our in-person Draft this past Monday. One thing to call out is that we took the 3/2 ratio and made it specific to number of people, not picks, so tag teams wouldn’t totally skew the balance.

A few things to call out about our Draft vs. WWE’s:

• We drafted the same No. 1 and No. 2 as WWE
    • I had the same first three picks, in order, for Smackdown
    • PI took the New Day, but I tapped on the idea of creating my own Tag Division.
    • We also broke up The Club (PI’s a dick), but at least Sami and KO ended up on different rosters
    • PI’s pick of Balor is to help launch the Cruiserweight Title
    • I’m not a big fan of Women’s Wrestling in general, but I decided to stock-up on that Division since PI had Tag and Cruiser
    • The US and IC Titles ended up on the same show as WWE
    • I went heavy on NXT, but because I didn’t have a Tag Division, American Alpha will have to continue slumming it in Orlando
    • We each broke up one Tag Team: I took Bubba Ray for a great Bully Ray heel run. And PI took … Simon Gotch. Yup … that was a thing that happened.

Raw (PI):

• Seth Rollins
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Roman Reigns
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Finn Balor – NXT
    • Anderson/Gallows
    • The New Day – Tag Champions
    • Sami Zayn
    • Rusev – US Champion
    • Austin Aries – NXT
    • Enzo and Cass
    • Neville
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Cesaro
    • Alberto Del Rio
    • Simon Goth (WTF PI?)
    • R-Truth
    • Zack Ryder
    • Social Outcasts
    • D-Von
    • Fabreeze
    • Eric Rowan
    • Kalisto

Smackdown Live! (KJ):

• Dean Ambrose – WWE Champion
    • AJ Styles
    • John Cena
    • Samoa Joe – NXT Champion
    • Kevin Owens
    • The Miz – IC Champion
    • Randy Orton
    • Shinsuke Nakamura – NXT
    • Charlotte – Women’s Champion
    • Bayley – NXT
    • Bubba/Bully Ray
    • Sasha Banks
    • Baron Corbin
    • Chris Jericho
    • Jack Swagger
    • Sheamus
    • Paige
    • Becky Lynch
    • Tye Dillinger
    • Titus O’Neil
    Seeing this in print has me so itchy to write! First main event program would be booking the Wyatt Revival (Bray + Social Outcasts) vs. New Day of Reckoning (New Day + Reverend D-Von... TESTIFY!!!) in a War Games feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Simon Gotch in the Cruiserweight Division would be superb.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I was trying to figure out PI's reasoning for breaking up The Vaudevillains but that's got to be it. And you're right, it would be.

His CW division could potentially be (just including everyone under 230 or 225 or whatever it is they're going with):

Finn Balor
    Sami Zayn
    Austin Aries
    Enzo Amore
    Neville
    Simon Gotch
    Zack Ryder
    Heath Slater
    Tyler Breeze
    Kalisto
    Dolph Ziggler
    Xavier Woods
    Kofi Kingston

Obviously not all of them would be in the division all the time but that's a stacked roster with a lot of diversity. And half those guys could move up to US title/World title status in no time. AND that doesn't include guys like Kota Ibushi or Cedric Alexander who will most likely end up in NXT after the CWC, or guys in EVOLVE that could be called up down the road.
    He actually had no plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    That's amazing.
    This is pretty much the exact flow of what happened... with me, at best, hoping that either I could retroactively justify him being in the CW division and/or hoping that all the undrafted scraps (i.e., Gotch's tag team partner) would fall to me... so I could get out of my odd pick after all.

Honestly, in my defense... I'm very out of touch with the current product. I recognized Simon Gotch's name because I recall Ryan Drago being signed and renamed, and it reminded me of him in this video that I accidentally discovered some years back:

I have no idea if the Vaudevillains do the same schtick or not... but this is the singles push Gotch would be getting.

EDIT: In fact, KJ... if you're so interested, would you be willing to possibly hop on gchat this weekend sometime maybe and we could divvy up the leftovers? I kinda want to flesh the rest of this roster out and actually possibly start writing.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always had an idea of a fed, where I just took one brand, usually Smackdown, and started a fan-fic covering that brand. Basically a brand split fed, but I only do things with that one brand, other than when I write out full results for big-four ppvs, or if I brought in a guy from the other brand and gave details on their time on that brand. It would be as if you were an only SD viewer, and you really didn't pay much attention to anything Raw did...even though in reality I don't understand that.

And this new brand split is making me want to do that idea with the current SD roster, but mix it a bit and make it my own....with things such as putting Emma and Nikki Bella on Smackdown, adding Cesaro to SD, putting Kalisto on Raw, and trading Del Rio for K.O.

Though it seems like quite a few are thinking about feds with this newer brand split. And, plus, I've got my own brand split fed to worry about.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel you, Dazz. Any time something like this happens, where a ton of people on the boards are having some kind of revisionist/"here's what I would've done" discussion, I think "Hey! This is why Fan Fic exists!"

Then I start a thread here and by then the discussion here has moved on and nobody from the other wrestling forums bothers to post. It's why I gave up on the "What if..?" threads.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He'd have to cut 15 pounds.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK what WWE's weight limit is but the Cruiserweight title has varied over the years to as much as 225lbs and 220lbs was one of the more common weight limits. Gotch weighs 220. And WWE has shown a capacity in years past to kayfabe a wrestler's weight in order to put them in a division.
    Follower of Christ.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The list I made from PIs roster was everyone under 230. That was the weight back in the day (I remember Christian cutting to try and win the belt) so I assumed that's what they are going with now.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, firstly I'd like to say hello one and all. Secondly, I've just read the thread about Brad's passing, man that sucks badly. Considering that we were not on the same page most of the time, I'd like to think he didn't suffer in a ny pain at the time of his death.

Lastly, I am making another fed. Some reason I'm hooked again on wrestling, is it Bryan as GM? is it Bayley on NXT?... or is it Baron Corbin? Who knows.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to get back into BTB writing, but I am having trouble with the match writing portion. I have always been more of a big picture type of writer and am really trying to up my match writing skills...anyone have any tricks or tips on how to improve this aspect of my writing? As for my BTB, I will be re-writing World Championship Wrestling with a mystery new owner and Eric Bischoff partnership(will reveal the mystery owner in the first couple of shows btw). WCW in 2000 had some of the best young talent in the industry in my opinion, but their focus on those guys was too little too late.

Also, spoiler I will be keeping guys like Saturn, Malenko, Guerrero, and Benoit as new owners, new booking, and greater focus on those four as well as young up and comers from the Power Plant and the young guys that debuted in 1998/99, like Styles, Joe, etc.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have my first book interview today. Over skype. Nervous as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

Fan Fic HOF Class 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GLORIOUS!!
    The Phenom of Fan Fiction.
    Cheers to KustoM for the banner.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain...

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm the only one that hate his new entrance theme song

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you haven't checked out Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano's twitter accounts you're missing out on the best thing about that theme.

https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa
    https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano

#GLORIOUSBOMB

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pduh View Post
    I think I'm the only one that hate his new entrance theme song
    Nope, I am not a fan either... in fact I think it sounds ridiculous!
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, it's great. It works perfectly for his character. It sounds amazing. You all love it. It's Glorious.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...237&highlight=

When I wrote this four years ago, I never imagined my main character would be the Republican nominee for president. I feel dirty.

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the F have you boys been doing?

ECW: Fuck The Bullshit

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Working too much and trying to keep the kids outside as much as possible before the horrible Canadian winter strikes again.

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skimmed some of your fan fic show recently and it was some bomb ass shit. I almost forgot how good you were. I'm looking forward to WMS' part and trying to top both of you with Hardcore Heaven.

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image.jpg

Lightning hit my house this morning. We are having to wait for an electrician to come out make sure it's safe to stay here for a couple of days. We don't have a/c, washer/dryer, stove, or hot water and three of our rooms have no electric at all. Luckily we are in a cold spell here in Oklahoma and it should stay under 90 degrees the next few days. If it's not safe we have to check into a hotel until at least Monday. Ugh!

Attached picture is where it struck.
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn that sucks. It was lightning and thundering big time here this morning too.

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    What the F have you boys been doing?
    Moving to the Midwest...I now live on the border of Illinois and Iowa.

Thread Information