Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    Holy shit ... @PI and I might've just laid out the greatest fed I've ever written.
    Awesome. Hope to read it soon.
    Follower of Christ.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Awesome. Hope to read it soon.
    Me too. It'll be KJ's second masterpiece in a row. In fact, I honestly think it could easily surpass LSW5.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My body is ready.

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea if this is allowed but I'm doing a skydive in six days from 15,000ft to support a terminally ill friend and her family. She is 33 and has weeks to live. Please, if possible, sponsor me so we can make money to help them make lasting memories and support her kids and husband in what will be a horrible time.

https://www.gofundme.com/bringitforbecky

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So only @PI knows about this (in detail), but I've struggled with my weight for the last, oh, 10 years (). For those that don't remember, I played football in college (freshman and sophomore year) and was an Offensive Lineman. I went into college weighing 215, and I bulked up to 260 by my second year (same waist size believe it or not). I had to consume thousands of calories a day just to keep the weight on because I was naturally lean.

After I quit playing football sophomore year of college, I never quite stopped eating line an o-lineman. I still was active enough – and my young metabolism was good enough– I didn't put on weight. In fact, I lost weight because I wasn't working out like I used to.

But then when I started working and sitting at a desk everyday (which I've been doing for a decade now), the metabolism slowed, the diet caught up to me and I started gaining weight. I had bouts where I'd lose 30 pounds, but I'd gain it back and then some.

By last summer I clocked in at 325 lbs. I knew I needed help so I went to a weight management consultant (an actual PHD, not just an internet coach) and they put me on the Keto diet. That was November 19.

Six months (and two days) later, I'm down 94 lbs and weighing 231. I feel as good as I ever have and I'm still trucking along. Primary goal is to lose a hundo but I'll probably push beyond that just because I can.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome man! I too have struggled the same. I went from running three+ miles every day in the Army to not at all when I or hurt but never changed that diet. I was always around 200 when I was in the Army but I'm about 270 and feel really unhealthy. Part of it is for a while I just didn't care because I didn't have to be under a certain weight. Now I just feel huge and unhealthy. Want to do something about it.
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Awesome man! I too have struggled the same. I went from running three+ miles every day in the Army to not at all when I or hurt but never changed that diet. I was always around 200 when I was in the Army but I'm about 270 and feel really unhealthy. Part of it is for a while I just didn't care because I didn't have to be under a certain weight. Now I just feel huge and unhealthy. Want to do something about it.
    I can't recommend the Keto diet enough. I did this all with zero physical activity

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Losing weight is fucking tough, let alone losing nearly 100 lbs. Way to go, KJ. That's great, man.

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God dang, KJ. That's great. I need to lose weight. I weight 160, but I should probably weight at least 140. I could probably easily convert it to muscle or just lose it, but I'm kinda lazy. It's just a little soda belly, but last thing I need is to keep it going.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you a big soda drinker? If you can get to drinking water instead, or simply weaning yourself to drinking it a lot less if you can't kick the habit completely you'll probably shed a good 5-10+ lbs just based on that. It's not a lot, but that combined with a little exercise will probably get you to your ideal weight without too much of a battle.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ness is dead on, I used to be a big soda and for that matter iced coffee drinker as well. Switching to plain sparkling water and iced tea has me feeling better and weighing that little bit less.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 363

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very much a big soda drinker. I sometimes go a good bit without drinking it, but once I do, I end up drinking a lot of it. It's the one thing I've consumed way too much over the years.

Like over this weekend while at work, I probably had like three cups of Root Beer per day. It's my filthiest habit. Though, I've already made the plan to make water my absolute primary drink. Because I really need too. My family has such a history of health problems, and I don't want to be next in line.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It'll be beneficial for sure. I think I made a thread a while back about getting headaches and it was suggested I was dehydrated from drinking too much soda and not enough water. I was getting those bastards several times a week. I'm not far into my water drinking adventure (I've been on and off this thing for a good portion of my adult life) but after only a few months I think I've had one of those headaches. So that alone makes it worth it.

Another positive is less sugar/empty calories. You probably won't have as many dental problems because of the fluoride in water supposedly helps your oral health while the sugar and acid obviously leads to decay.

It will save you money. Not just on medical bills (dental bills, diabetes, etc.) but water is a lot cheaper because it's free or nowhere near as expensive as soda if you buy the bottled version. I went from buying several cases of soda a week whereas the 24 pack of water seems to last me a bit longer while also not costing me nearly as much.

I still drink soda, but instead of buying entire cases I'll buy a few bottles to take with me throughout the week at work. I'll have one for my lunch, but all my other beverage intake is water. It is a nasty habit and I've tried to beat it all my adult life. Once upon a time I went a good minute where I only drank water, but eventually came back. I'm hoping that by still drinking a little bit as a treat it'll be enough to keep from diving back in completely. Maybe even give it up entirely if that ever becomes possible.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cutting pop out of your diet makes a huge difference. I drank beer and Coke almost exclusively while living at school and gained like 20 lbs despite exercising and eating somewhat healthy (not much less healthy than when I lived at home).

After college I stopped drinking pop and cut back on beer. A month later I was noticeably thinner. Started a jogging routine after work and whipped myself into shape without having to change anything else in my diet.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've kicked soda a few times, but for whatever reason, it's never been that effective for me losing weight. I feel like I probably replace the sugar with candy and other junk when I cut out the soda. I've gone years says time before cutting out soda, but it hasn't made a huge difference. I also cut out fast food. Idk I probably need to just start exercising more, but that's the hardest part for me. I get really self conscious about working out in public because of how out of shape and uncoordinated I am, but I won't stick with doing anything at home.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AM View Post
    I've kicked soda a few times, but for whatever reason, it's never been that effective for me losing weight. I feel like I probably replace the sugar with candy and other junk when I cut out the soda. I've gone years says time before cutting out soda, but it hasn't made a huge difference. I also cut out fast food. Idk I probably need to just start exercising more, but that's the hardest part for me. I get really self conscious about working out in public because of how out of shape and uncoordinated I am, but I won't stick with doing anything at home.
    I find stationary bikes and or treadmills to be really effective for me. I got my stationary bike second hand pretty cheap, i'll put on a half hour episode of a sitcom and pedal through it.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 363

vCash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely going to do it. No more soda and just drinking water. Gonna eat relatively healthier as well, though I'm not gonna go super strict or anything. Ease myself in.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just don't sign up for a gym membership. A divorce proceeding is easier than getting out of those contracts.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been dieting for about a month and a half now. Just drinking water and eating less. Am down about 5 pounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats, KJ. Huge accomplishment. I've been meaning to post this. I, too, lost a lot of weight after nearing 300 pounds. I was terrified of that 300 mark so I dropped soda and sugar in my coffee. I ate healthier and even though it feels like it's going to take forever, nothing is more accomplishing then seeing results and hearing people tell you about them.

On another note, it's been so damn hard to stop myself from breaking people's faces lately. All these young kids in their early 20s are not built the way my age was back then. They're all little pussies who live on Passive Aggressive Island and that is not an island I do well with. I really don't want to bring the old/young me back for the sake of having to hear my wife whine (you married men know which is worse), but in the words of Mark Henry's theme song; Somebody gunna get their ass whooped.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only pro wrestling could capture the kind of drama that was in tonight's game.

Thread Information