Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

A photographer from our local paper was sitting beside us last night and some of her photos got uploaded to its instagram account. If you want to see some good shots from last night go here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQuPR4jla_W/

2nd picture is us.

The Canadian Death Tour
    A very Canadian wrestling story by RT.
    Catch up now and stay tuned for "The Commonwealth Championship," coming soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: First I'm gonna make a Fan Fic GD thread, then I'm gonna #BeatUpJohnCena

Proof that RT family is the first family of Canada.

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birthdays at 32 just aren't the same.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading through a few peoples threads, added with my renewed interest in the product , I'm thinking of making a comeback fed (that I'll stick to). I'm going to peer away from Raw/Smackdown/NXT... not I may start it with 205 but my vision of what it should be.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick story:

I volunteered to be the soccer coordinator for the zone my kid plays in here in Saskatoon. The guy doing it stepped aside and they couldn't find anyone, plus I have a lot of free time and I love soccer, so naturally...

Anyway, I just got a registration form for a girl who's last name is Guerrero. Her dad's name?

EDDIE

THERE'S A GUY NAMED EDDIE GUERRERO IN MY CITY. I HAVE TO FIND HIM.

Also I get to sort the teams and give them names so I need some suggestions for his daughter's team. The zone is called Montgomery.

Montgomery Mamacitas?

The Canadian Death Tour

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montgomery Mecurials?

Mercurial is a brand of Nike football boots that are pretty awesome.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Montgomery Burnses?

Every time they score it will be

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

vCash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With this Power Rangers marathon happening on Twitch, it reminds me about another idea I had if my one-off fanfic, Super Happy Funtime Wrestle Show was more than a one-off.

I was going to put a team of five babyfaces together. Mike Quackenbush, Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Leva Bates and LuFisto. They were a team of five...with attitude.

I'm a dork.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518
    he's one of the biggest smarks on this board and epitomizes everything that a smark actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mx518 View Post
    No, it's just called being realistic; I never thought I'd see DJM join the dark side.
    NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna see @Djm make a fanfic comeback.

: 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody hell this thread is heavy. Definitely glad Kemis is good now.
    Last edited by -Hayabusa-; 03-18-2017 at 02:30 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been doing some fan fiction for awhile. Have one in a WWF world where I started in January 93 and I've gotten up to March '95. If there's interest I could try and post them here.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingRecap View Post
    I've been doing some fan fiction for awhile. Have one in a WWF world where I started in January 93 and I've gotten up to March '95. If there's interest I could try and post them here.
    Absolutely interested. Please share with us (or at least me). Rebooking this stretch of WWF is my favorite. I'd love to see the ideas that you have.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always interest in new work/faces. Go for it if you haven't already!

The Canadian Death Tour

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Always interest in new work/faces. Go for it if you haven't already!
    I'll try at some point. It's all on a site I run, but I'd imagine providing a link to each show (which I do as a weekly rundown), would kind of be annoying for someone reading it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure about everyone else, but I am really, REALLY looking forward to Wrestlemania this year. I think there is a lot of potential for it to be a great show.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingRecap View Post
    I'll try at some point. It's all on a site I run, but I'd imagine providing a link to each show (which I do as a weekly rundown), would kind of be annoying for someone reading it.
    I ventured a guess on where/how to find your rebooking work, and took a quick glance at what you re-envisioned for 1993, and it's definitely different and interesting. I dig it. It's exciting and interesting to me how we all have different dream visions of what that time period could've been.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PI View Post
    I ventured a guess on where/how to find your rebooking work, and took a quick glance at what you re-envisioned for 1993, and it's definitely different and interesting. I dig it. It's exciting and interesting to me how we all have different dream visions of what that time period could've been.
    I think it's awesome how everyone has different creative ideas. It makes for a great reading experience.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This place always seems so dead when I come here. Let's liven it up people!

I can't wait until Wrestlemania. I think the card looks awesome and there really isn't a match I "don't care" about at all. I would have said the 3-way Tag Team Championship match for Raw, or the Smackdown Women's Title match, but they've made the Tag Team Championship a ladder match and that adds interest. I'm curious as to what will happen with the Smackdown Women's title match. I think they have a lot of "what if" scenarios this year, and it doesn't seem as predictable as it usually is. I think wrestling has been great lately and this could be one of the best Wrestlemania's ever, in my opinion. I know a lot of people won't agree with me on that, but I can't wait to see it. I don't expect much from Lesnar/Goldberg, and I don't think many do.....but I'm still curious as to what will happen. Will Lesnar squash him? Will they have an actual match? Same with Taker/Reigns. I'm not particularly interested, but there are multiple possibilities. If they are going to make Roman beat Taker, I'd like to see Roman struggle to beat the Deadman and finally beat him by cheating. There are rumors that Taker is in bad shape, so who knows? I feel like that rumor is consistent every year, and Taker ends up (usually) still pulling off a great match.

I predict that Rollins/HHH and Y2J/Owens will be the two best matches. However, I think the whole card kicks ass.

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IC Title match is definitely the weakest, and I actually think Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse has had the best built. That said, no match will have the level of heat I expect from Roman/Taker.

Either way, I'm pumped as always for Mania.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always at the least semi-excited for Mania. This years no different. It's not this "amazing" card, but I expect everyone to deliver. I still stand by Roman/Taker stealing the show if the crowd doesn't ruin it with their bullshit.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excited for Miz/Marsys vs. Cena/Bella, Roman/'Taker, but most especially to see Lesnar finally German the shit outta Goldberg*.

*hopefully.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Builds not been great but many matches have the chance to deliver.

Personally more excited for what else is happening. The wider wrestling world has congregated and there is some genuinely amazing stuff happening. I'm planning on watching both EVOLVE events as well as EVOLVE vs PROGRESS and PROGRESS' live iPPV tomorrow.

In related news, a pal is taking me to see PROGRESS some point soon. He's a season ticket holder and incredibly, it'll be my first wrestling event since Unified in Liverpool.

Hope you're all doing well.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more I look at the card the more I'm impressed with it, despite how shit Raw has been and how they kind of jumped the gun on Wyatt/Orton (and the outcome feels inevitable...)

I wasn't hyped for the show until I started seeing set pictures and reality sank in. Now I'm all "IT'S WRESTLEMANIA, BABAAYYY" despite not caring just a few days ago.

I think Styles/Shane will have some cool spots and should be a good match. I'm curious to see how they handle Reigns/Taker (even though I'm not holding my breath for anything awesome). I'm excited for Wyatt to get his big moment in the spotlight and can't wait to see his entrance, even though he's probably going to lose. I think the ladder match will be good and Austin friggin Aries is fighting at Wrestlemania!

The Canadian Death Tour

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been following too closely, but what;'s the inevitable outcome to the Brandy angle? I'm half-expecting Bray to retain as a surprise/since there's usually only one world title change (and I'm counting on Lesnar to finally beat Lesnar).

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I didn't have a play literally the day of WrestleMania. I can't even say that I'll get home before it starts because it's a matinee because the show's six fucking hours.

Thread Information