Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

1. Is that Mr Breaking Bad himself narrating?
    2. That Narrator sounds like he's Ras Al Ghul?
    3. Is Ras voiced by Bryan FUCKING Cranston!?

oh, the Suits look alright I guess. Like Iron Man suit fucked a Transformer.

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Middle of Nowhere (By way of Cleveland, City of Kings and Champions.)
    vCash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I expected when I saw "DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING", but it certainly wasn't this.

Hopefully it's a steady improvement over the first. It's a cool concept.

2x PW Power 25 Winner

Currently Playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and NBA 2K17

PW Game of the Year 2016 - Voting now open.

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're a little too excited for the news. Now if this was a Netherrealms game based on all the slasher/monster movie icons...

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ness View Post
    I think you're a little too excited for the news. Now if this was a Netherrealms game based on all the slasher/monster movie icons...
    I don't think you're excited enough. Bryan Cranston as Ras, the first game was amazing.

God help and forgive me,

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a massive DC fan and a lover of Mortal Kombat, Injustice was my wet dream. The comic was awesome too

This is orgasmic news

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great news. Naysayers stand down. Injustice 1 was awesome!

Hoping to see...

Bizarro & Swamp Thing make their debut. Would love to take Swamp Thing up against Grundy. Not sure if Solomon will make it into the sequel but that's the fight that I love. And Bizarro #1!!!!
    Ü Follower of Christ. Ü

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked the first game. You guys are going overboard though. Banjo Threeie is worthy of drop fucking everything. This is worse than Fox News using "breaking" news.

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved the hell outta the first Injustice game, so the sequel will definitely be a must buy for me.

Banner Credit: Surrender

Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015
    Currently Watching: Blue Exorcist S2, Dragon Ball Super, Tiger Mask W
    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner, 2014 & 2015 Winner)

vCash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The first game was OK. Just OK. It was pretty fun to play and some of the special moves were pretty awesome, but I've played far better fighters.

The whole thing was just too DARK AND MOODY and most of the costume designs looked pretty bad. If the sequel ever came on PS+, I'd download it, but it doesn't excite me enough to actually want to pay for it.
    PW World Heavyweight Champion - Today, Tomorrow, FOREVER

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm hyped too. Its kind of funny/sad to not see Green Lantern in the trailer though.

Anyways, Netherealm games are fun as hell and their fighting games actually have a cinematic story mode so again... I'm hyped!

Side note, Injustice on mobile is still a thing and pretty soon they will update the game with Injustice 2 Superman and Aquaman. Stopped playing this year, but may go back.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First Gameplay video.

Ho Lee Shit this looks fantastic

God help and forgive me,

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Manta, and Gorilla Grodd, nice.

Banner Credit: Surrender

Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015
    Currently Watching: Blue Exorcist S2, Dragon Ball Super, Tiger Mask W
    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner, 2014 & 2015 Winner)

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Manta. Sweet. That's going to be pretty boss to play as him.
    Ü Follower of Christ. Ü

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am for this just to see Deathstroke spam. Please god I need to see this all over again.

I can't take this shit seriously with this, but god is it not awesome?

Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls III DLC: The Ringed City(XB1), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll probably get this when it's cheap, but the game wasn't that great. It was a slight improvement over Mortal Kombat VS DC though.

Next Wrestling Show Appearance
    HVW Ready 2 Rumble 21/01/17
    http://tinyurl.com/HVWTIX

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post

I am for this just to see Deathstroke spam. Please god I need to see this all over again.

I can't take this shit seriously with this, but god is it not awesome?
    Who is that guy? He is literally is the worst.

God help and forgive me,

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HawkGuy View Post
    Who is that guy? He is literally is the worst.
    DSP/Darksydephil, one of the most unintentionally hilariously awful let players on Youtube. He finished 4th in an Evo for Super Street Fighter II years ago, dude is the master complainer about online lag and framerates whenever things go bad.

One of his finer moments comes from InJustice so honestly I am all for this. I don't think I would play this but to see this clown's reaction will be grand. Netherealm studios and their online play tend to get the best out of him along with any Street Fighter game.

Currently Playing:
    Dark Souls III DLC: The Ringed City(XB1), Donkey Kong Country 3(New 3DS), Rocket League(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was hilarious.

Just gonna walk, go ahead and hit me.

HUMAN QUEEF.

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    DSP/Darksydephil, one of the most unintentionally hilariously awful let players on Youtube. He finished 4th in an Evo for Super Street Fighter II years ago, dude is the master complainer about online lag and framerates whenever things go bad.

One of his finer moments comes from InJustice so honestly I am all for this. I don't think I would play this but to see this clown's reaction will be grand. Netherealm studios and their online play tend to get the best out of him along with any Street Fighter game.
    He is that Racist dude who got in a bunch of trouble for Metal Gear Solid back in the day? They guy they mock on the "How not to play..."

edit: I just saw the title of the video. It looks like he is the same racist

God help and forgive me,

vCash
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HawkGuy View Post
    He is that Racist dude who got in a bunch of trouble for Metal Gear Solid back in the day? They guy they mock on the "How not to play..."

edit: I just saw the title of the video. It looks like he is the same racist

Dude has gotten better compared to years past but man, this guy is crazy. His best work is anything Dark Souls related though, the amount of excuses he pulls out of his ass for that one is legendary.

Currently Playing:

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn it looks like lessons learned prolonging the Injustice mobile game have carried over into the console game, IE. collecting gear to customize your fighters.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me Plastic Man, Booster Gold, Ted Kord, Jaime Reyes and Ragdoll please!!!!

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO some news and some footage regarding Injustice 2

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/...th-injustice-2

I don't like the idea of the game not even being out, and already talking about DLC. It's seeming, more and more often, that DLC is an excuse to give us less of a game at full price, and to pay even more money later, for the rest.

That being said, 10 DLC characters could be cool, if like the Original Injustice, I feel that the Original roster could stand alone.

As for the "Pay-to-unlock option for gear", personally, that doesn't bug me. Being an adult now, having a full time job, planning a wedding, buying a house, I get that there is not enough time to grind for all the gear. SO why not allow it to be an option. You don;t have to use it if you don't want to.

And here is some footage. Notice, Black Manta is just a stage transition right now. The Game looks beautiful.

God help and forgive me,

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that worries me about all the armor, is Netherealm's growing inclination towards microtransactions (like the easy fatality). I just really hope they don't make it super tedious to get the bulk of it aside from paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonder Woman confirmed is no shocked, But HELL YEAH Blue Beetle is in this too

God help and forgive me,

Thread Information