Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have (an albeit different) Blue, now they need to give us the GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    Sometimes a terrible idea is the best idea you got, and one thing I've learned, is always go with the best idea you got.

vCash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DROP FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Injustice 2 Trailer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokMike View Post
    They have (an albeit different) Blue, now they need to give us the GOLD.
    Fuck yeah, I would definitely love for Booster to be in the game.

Banner Credit: Surrender

Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015
    Currently Watching: Blue Exorcist S2, Dragon Ball Super, Tiger Mask W
    The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner, 2014 & 2015 Winner)

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's being said that Grant Gustin will be providing the voice of The Flash for the upcoming Injustice 2 video game.

IMDb has been updated which lists Grant Gustin as The Flash for Injustice 2, and while IMDb is not the best of sources, Stephen Amell did provide voice work for the Arrow DLC in the first game.

In addition, it seems Katie Cassidy may be providing the voice and basis for Black Canary in Injustice 2.

As it's basically just speculation at this point, it's unclear if Grant Gustin will be providing the voice of The Flash for an Injustice 2 DLC based on the TV series or for the entire game.

Fellow CW TV actor, Neal McDonough, who played the recent villain on Arrow, provided the voice of The Flash for the first Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.

In development by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, "Injustice 2" features a massive roster of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains and allows players to build and power up the ultimate version of their favorite DC characters. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2017.

Some Plot news too

Meanwhile, Yibada confirmed that "Injustice 2" will continue the timeline left by the prequel. Batman is trying to pick up from the ruins left by Superman's rule while fearing the escape of the Man of Steel from his red sun-infused prison. There is a greater threat that will disrupt Batman's efforts. Several Superman die-hards are also out for the Dark Knight's blood, seeking redemption.

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

vCash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Beta for this is really fun so far. Super girl is overpowered, but what else is new.

New character announced today.

God help and forgive me,
    I wanna build something thatís gonna outlive me

Thread Information