Thread: Hi there...

Undertaker_Kane

Default Hi there...

Hello folks, my name is Jeff new to the forum here! Punisher101 is a good friend & a member here and told me I should join up. He is actually the one that got me interested in watching wrestling in the first place. I like watching Lucha Underground that is like my main show I watch right now.

Going to attempt to answer some of these...

1. What brought you to PW and how did you find our forum? Punisher101
    2. Who are you? (Go in as vast or little detail as you please) My name is Jeff, 31 years young & I collect wrestling action figs and such. lol
    3. What encouraged your PW username? Originally they wanted to call.... "undertaker" Kane The Undertaker...I think...i guess that kinda inspired it.
    4. Do you still watch wrestling - if so who is your favourite wrestler? Only Lucha Underground at the moment....I would say: Cage, Johnny Mundo, Mankind....I have a ton lol.

5. Foos asks: "Do you read comic books - if so which ones?" No i don't. But I do think hobbies are pretty cool to have. I do customize wrestling figures from time to time though.
    6. Is there anything else you'd like us to know? I never go without a day of thinking about wrestling....talking about it...or watching it. lol

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hi there...

Hi Jeff, welcome to PW! We've got a pretty big group of Lucha Underground fans here so you'll fit right in. Check out the thread in the Wide World of Wrestling forum.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo what up Jeff? I'm glad you signed up. PW this is my tag team partner and we are going for the gold.

Thanks for the sig Nooblez.

Beat the Devil out of it Leper Messiah's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to PW. There are vending machines in the break room and Fridays are Hawaiian shirt day. Enjoy your stay.:

Thread Information