Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Old School Football Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Old School Football Thread

Whoa shit!! Time to fire up that VCR tonight! Thanks bubba!

Beat the Devil out of it Leper Messiah's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In terms of old school things in football, I'm always wishing Madden video games would make old stadiums available as downloadable content. I love to use the Steelers in Three Rivers Stadium, the Broncos in Mile High, the Giants in Yankee Stadium, or the Bears in Wrigley Field. I'm such a venue nerd that stuff like that intrigues me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just uploaded 20 hours ago, Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs 1994: Montana vs Elway THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!

And, uploaded yesterday: Cowboys vs Redskins 1982 NFC Championship Game, "52 Gut"!!! Gonna pick up some blank tapes tonight, VCR going to be working overtime!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck it, I'm watching Cowboys vs Redskins 82 NFC Title Game right now. You're talking fucking Joe Jacoby, Russ Grimm, Mark May vs Ed Too Tall Jones, Harvey F'N Martin and Randy White head to head in the fucking trenches. Joe Gibbs vs Tom Landry, this is fucking football.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Man what a great game and just a great moment overall in Houston sports history, especially the run at 1:25:57 of that video, less than 2 minutes left in the game, Oilers winning 28-23, Campbell already busted his ass for 3 touchdowns and over 120 yards on 27 carries, jersey torn off of his right arm, taken a physical beating all night, and then he breaks that 81 yard run that seals the win, what a fucking great moment. You could see he was so tired he looked like he was about to collapse, he just had nothing left, he had given it everything he had in his body. That's a motherfucker that just broke his back for his team, and that crowd pop is just incredible. One of my favorite plays ever in the history of the NFL.

Interestingly enough, it was Joe Bugel that was the Oilers offensive line coach(you can see him congratulate Campbell there after that run around 1:28:00 or so), he went on to be the Redskins offensive line coach after Ladd Herzeg(weirdo that was GM for the Oilers back then) got Bum Phillips fired from the Oilers after the 80 season. The Redskin used a very similar blocking system/running game, with John Riggins playing the role of Earl Campbell in that game against Dallas in the 82 NFC Championship.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 11-26-2016 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woops, wrong thread!

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just uploaded within the past couple of hours:

Dolphins vs Bears 1985 Monday Night Football

1990 AFC Championship Game: Bills vs Raiders

Awesome shit, keep'em coming baby.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch. The Orchard Park Slaughter. 51-3. As a Raider fan, that hurted.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's gotta be one of the biggest slaughters in NFL history. This picture is what I always remember about that game:

Classic picture. Love Howie Long's quote after the game saying that not even the 85 Bears could have stopped that offense on that day.

On the other side of the coin the 2002 AFC Championship is also up, Raiders vs a damn good Titans team. People only remember the Gruden Bowl about the 2002 team but that was a damn good team. Titans hung in there with them up to a certain point but the Raiders offense was just unstoppable in that game, they pulled away there in the 3rd quarter and ended up winning a blowout.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another good one uploaded about 7 hours ago, Jaguars vs Broncos 1996 AFC Divisional Playoff game

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching the Raiders/Bills 1990 AFC Championship game, pretty damn good stuff. Those Bills were fucking awesome, especially Thurman Thomas. Also Bill Walsh is pretty superb as color commentator. Raiders had absolutely no answer for that no huddle offense. It was definitely very entertaining offense to watch.

An omen of things to come there in the 3rd quarter, Scott Norwood misses a 47 yard field goal wide right.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-03-2016 at 12:40 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raining like a sum'bitch here right now, I'm so glad because I finally got a chance to lay up and watch some of these old games. I loaded up Tampa vs St. Louis Rams Monday Night Football game from 2000, rematch of the 1999 NFC Championship game where the Rams beat the Buccs 11-6. I watched the 99 NFC Championship game on NFL Now a couple of years ago when that was a thing, that was a surprisingly entertaining game considering the final score was 11-6. I have no memory whatsoever of this rematch from 2000, god damn this is an outstanding game so far though. Loved these Buccs teams of the late 90's early 2000's and the Rams were one of the best offensive units of all time.

I forgot all about Dennis Miller doing commentary on Monday Night Football back in the day. My god he was the worst of all time, completely worthless commentator.

This was a fucking amazing game. Marshall Faulk had some great plays. Tampa took a 31-28 lead into the last 5 minutes but King threw an interception in the end zone. Kurt Warner to Torry Holt 72 yard touchdown pass puts the Rams up 35-31. Rams defense stops Tampa on their next drive forcing a 4 and out with 3 minutes left. Tampa's defense comes up with a big stoppage to get the ball back. Sean King played his fucking heart out there in the end, starting the Buccs drive at their 20 with 2:20 left. This play was pretty great. I love that moment after the Bucs take the lead with the touchdown, there is still 48 seconds left and Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks looking back and forth at each other on the sidelines like it's time to close the deal. Great game.

Commitment to Excellence ORaider27's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I remember about that Bills Raiders game was how flat the Raiders team was the entire game. They had lost Bo Jackson to a career ending injury in the previous game against the Bengals. The whole team looked like it was just lost. They just looked out of sorts from the beginning. By the end of their third possession, I knew they were done.

That team was built around the running game and had a good but not great defense. They weren't built to come from behind. Schroeder's success as a passer was mostly on play action passing. Once the Bills offense forced the Raiders away from the run, that Bills defense feasted.

The Bills' destruction of the Raiders was a big reason why few people gave the Giants much of a chance. The Giants were a very similar team with a better defense but an offense that was less explosive. Schroeder was a guy with a cannon for an arm but struggled with accuracy under pressure as his mechanics broke down. He also had a tendency to stare down his receivers. The Raiders WR were fast and could blow the top off of any defense. So the Bills defense focused on getting to Schroeder early and forcing the offense away from the run.

Interesting facts. Schroeder was the last Raiders QB to start multiple seasons and make less than $1 million dollars per year as the undisputed starter. Going into the 1990 season, he voluntarily took a pay cut to $900,000 because he thought he hadn't played very well the previous season and didn't want the pressure associated with being a "million dollar quarterback". That game was his last as the undisputed starter. After that game, the Raiders were trying to replace him. He had been hand picked by Davis because of his strong arm but that game showed all of his limitations as a QB. He had actually played very well that season until that game.

I had recorded the game when it aired but taped over it a few years later.
    Insei makes the best banners and avs
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    "It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies."
    Both quotes by Noam Chomsky
    "We are all Africans." -- Richard Dawkins
    Sports Empire HOF 2008 PW HOF 2015

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some new old games uploaded by NFL, 1993 AFC Divisional Playoff: Kansas City Chiefs vs Houston Oilers, uploaded about 6 hours ago. They also uploaded Super Bowl XXVII(Cowboys destroy Bills 52-17), and also about four hours ago they uploaded the 2012 Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship game.

That Chiefs vs Oilers game was pretty huge in my hood. I watched it again a couple of years ago on Youtube, damn good game with a bunch of hall of famers, probably close to a dozen hall of famers in that game. I can't watch that game again because it makes me sad. Those Oilers were one of the best teams I ever seen, Buddy Ryan brought the 4-6 down here and got Wilbur Marshall from the 85 Bears to go along with Lathon, Childress, Dishman, they were a hell of a defense, they won their last 11 games that year and we all thought they would dominate the AFC playoffs to finally break into the Super Bowl. Instead we had our 3rd huge playoff loss in a row, "The Drive II" against Denver in 91, "The Comeback" against Buffalo in 92, then this Montana/Marcus Allen comeback in 93, it was over. Moon fumbled like 8 times in that game, then they traded him to the Vikings for a 6th round pick. Now the Astrodome is like a depressing hallow graveyard. They need to put that thing out of it's misery. Who would have ever guessed the Chiefs next playoff win would come 22 years later in a new stadium right next door. Hell they may well win the Super Bowl in that very stadium this year if they keep playing the way they have been.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-09-2016 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just couldn't help myself, I had to watch that Oilers vs Chiefs '93 game this morning. I really watched it closely unlike the last time a few years ago I seen this where I just kinda half watched it. What a season the Oilers had that year.

-Bud Adams hires Buddy Ryan out of nowhere without telling any of his coaching staff. Ryan comes in as Defensive coordinator and divides the team, defense fought with offensive unit in practices. Ryan clashed with OC Kevin Gilbride all season over the run and shoot offense that Ryan thought was a crock of shit(Chuck N' Duck he called it). Buddy Ryan brought in a squad of "Buddy Ryan guys" for the defense, including linebacker Wilber Marshall from the 85 Bears(played with the Redskins for their 91 Super Bowl), Ryan told Bud Adams that he guaranteed an Oilers Super Bowl if they brought in Marshall. Ryan also fought and battled with the offensive coaching staff about a tight end, he insisted that they draft a tight end in the 93 draft just so his defense could practice against one. Before Ryan the Oilers never had a tight end on the roster because of the run and shoot didn't use one.

-Moon struggles in first 5 games, gets benched for Cody Carlson after they come out 1-4

-"Babygate", one of our offensive linemen's wife had a baby and the guy took off the game against New England to be with her, owner Bud Adams fined him an entire game check, something like $112,000, blows up into a national news story, "The new sensitive man of the 90's!".

-That same game against New England, Moon being benched said that he didn't even want to dress for the game, decided he was pretty much done with the Oilers. Then Cody Carlson gets hurt in the game and Moon goes back in and the offense rallies around him, they go on to win their next 11 games in a row.

-Sometime around Christmas 93 one of our defensive linemen, Jeff Alm I think was his name, was out partying with a high school friend of his and they crashed on the highway 59 overpass in Houston, his friend got ejected from the vehicle and fell like 50 feet to his death from the overpass. Alm who was drunk driving, called 911 then got a shotgun out of the car and killed himself on the spot.

-Oilers rallied and finished strong despite all the death of Jeff Alm until the season finale against The Jets, Buddy Ryan throws a punch at Kevin Gilbride because of his playcalling. Huge news story that was blown up by media during Houston's bye week(they had first round bye in the playoffs.

Even with all of that they finished 12-4, tied for best record in NFL with Bills and Cowboys, finished on an 11 game winning streak and had the best defense in the NFL. The hype for the Oilers was through the roof, but through all of that drama the newspapers and local news channels had a fucking field day with this team, every night it was something negative about the Oilers in the news, it was an attack on them until they started winning games then all of a sudden everybody jumped on their bandwagon. I remember getting up and reading the papers on Sunday mornings, watching the Jack Pardee show, writing about football in my little notebooks, this was NFL football in my little 9 year old universe back then, it was all about the Houston Oilers.

This game was fun to watch but at the same time it's got to be one of the saddest most depressing games ever for me. Some interesting things about this video was Buddy Ryan's reactions on the sidelines whenever the Oilers offense would do something stupid. He was so frustrated by their playcalling, and he had good reason to be. This run and shoot offense was downright goofy, no tight ends, nobody to pick up the Chiefs blitz, they hit Warren Moon for 9 sacks and caused him to fumble 8 times(postseason record that stands still to this day). They had guys like Gary Wellman(5'9" 170 pounds) trying to block Derrick Thomas. They couldn't run the football worth a fuck, they were winning in the 4th quarter and just kept dropping back to pass and coughed up the football.

But I remember I was so sure Houston would win this game. That moment when Marcus Allen broke that touchdown run, it's 28-20, there are no 2 point conversions yet so you know it's over, that's the saddest fucking moment for me as a football fan. The frustration on Moon's face there in the end of the game is what is sad, such an amazing football player was pretty much run out of town by some shitty fans and some shittier media press and a really shitty offensive coaching staff. Really sucks that this was how Moon's career in Houston was brought to an end, I don't think he wants anything to do with the city of Houston these days(he set up shop in Seattle). Me and my little brother loved Moon until the end, I remember Christmas '93 all we wanted was the Warren Moon uniform set that they sold at Academy back then, it was the Oilers helmet with the Moon jersey and pants. Love those pictures of us wearing those, kinda sucks for something that was such a big deal in our lives back then is just flat out dead and gone and been gone for a 20 years now.

Love the shots of those 1993 cell phones.

Also OJ Simpson covering this game on the sidelines, with Marcus Allen on the field, the guy that his wife was cheating on him with that led to him slaughtering her and her friend with a knife a few months later. That was a pretty grim element to this old video, seeing OJ lurking in the background in some of those shots.

This game is all defense until the 4th quarter. Moon put together one final drive there when he led the Oilers down the field on that 8 play drive to bring it to 20-21, he looked really good there, turned out to be his last stand here in Houston. Buddy Ryan's defense could have held them there in the end but they just couldn't stop Montana. Sad shit.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-11-2016 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Ernest Givens has got to be one of the toughest players in NFL history, dude was like 5' 8" 165 pounds, defenders enjoyed beating the shit out of him, suplexing him, breaking his nose, but he still grinded it out and always went after those tough catches over the middle, I believe he still holds the franchise record(Titans now) for receiving yards. Braxton Miller and Will Fuller need to be watching tapes of Ernest Givens while they are laid up with injuries.

And one of my favorite moments from that game comes in the 4th quarter after Joe Montana throws his 2nd interception, he drops to his knees. Oilers convert to a field goal that puts them up 13-7 with less than 10 minutes left. Marty wraps his arms around him and tries to get him back in it, they zoom in on Montana's mutilated elbow with that 9 inch long scar from the surgery that ended his career in San Francisco(put him out of action for all of 91 and 92). Pretty great little moment there.

That Chiefs offensive line was incredible, Will Shields was a rookie, John Alt was a fucking monster.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-11-2016 at 11:43 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New old school games uploaded this week, Super Bowl XXIII Bengals vs 49ers, I watched this on NFL Now a few years ago and it is a marvelous football game with some great defense and some great strategy at play between both teams. That final drive by Montana and Rice has to be one of the best in the history of the sport, you want to see why Jerry Rice is considered one of the all time greats skip to that final drive and look at some of the catches he was making to win that game. Those Bengals were a damn good team too. Definitely one of the best Super Bowl games ever played.

Then on Friday they uploaded the Monday Night Football game from 2000 between the Jets and Dolphins, one of the biggest regular season comebacks ever. I have actually never seen it. I need to check it out when I get a chance.

They also uploaded a 1994 Jets vs Dolphins game, not familiar with this one.

And 1989 Bills vs Browns AFC Divisional Playoff game. Watched this on Youtube a couple of years ago and it's not that great. If they were going to upload Browns playoff wins I'd like to have seen their 1994 win over the Patriots(their last playoff win if I'm not mistaken), was a big Browns fan that year because Mark Rypien was their backup QB(he came in and won a few games when Testaverde got hurt). I remember that was a pretty big upset at the time. I didn't watch it but I remember being outside playing football win my friends when it was on, one of our friends came over and was like, "Man you guys aren't going to believe this, the fucking Browns beat the Patriots!".

Some games I would like to see uploaded hopefully:

Chiefs vs Oilers from 1990 where Moon threw for like 527 yards, I really need to see this.
    Redskins vs Buccanneers 2005, what a fucking battle that was, amazing game.
    Cowboys vs Redskins 1979 Monday Night Football game
    Patriots vs Colts 2004 opening night, my favorite Brady vs Manning game
    Raiders vs Dolphins sea of hands game 1974
    Chiefs vs Dolphins 1971 playoffs, not sure if television broadcast of this game even exists
    Raiders vs Steelers 1976 opening day game
    Raiders vs Colts 1977 Ghost to the Post
    Some AFL games from the 60's, Chiefs vs Raiders from 69 would be nice, some of those Bills vs Patriots games from 64-65,
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-18-2016 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check this one off your list.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish I would have watched that instead of this shitty Redskins game. Epic battle between the two best teams in the league in the 70's, Pittsburgh eliminated the Raiders from the playoffs in 72, I think Raiders eliminated Pittsburgh from playoffs in 73, Pittsburgh took Oakland out in 74 when Oakland was 12-2 beast, then beat them again I believe in the 1975 AFC Championship game. So Raiders vs Steelers opening day '76 the Raiders brought it, this was the game where Lynn Swann almost got his head taken off and Chuck Knoll said the Raiders were the criminal element of the NFL that needed to be dealt with. What a fucking rivalry, what a fucking era.

Those Steelers in 76 were really something, I think that was their best year defensively even though they didn't win the Super Bowl that year(Raiders beat them in AFC Championship in the rematch of this game in that video, it wasn't as good of a game since Bleir and Franco were out with injuries). Some of the Steelers defensive numbers in 76 are downright scary, they just completely shut teams down when they came off of that 1-4 start. Raiders went on to go 13-1 and win the Super Bowl that year. I think that opening day game in 76 was the best Steelers vs Raiders game from that series. Nothing but legends on the field on both teams on both sides of the ball, what a matchup.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some great old school shit uploaded this week, the 1999 AFC Championship game between the Titans and the Jaguars, going to have to try to watch that sometime soon.

Also uploaded the Texans first ever playoff game against Cincy in 2011, probably didn't mean jack shit to anyone else but it was like one of the greatest football memories for me, as a big time Houston Oilers fan back in the day that watched that all fall apart, as somebody that jumped on that Texans bandwagon in the 2002 preseason and never jumped off, it was a long long decade wait for this game.

Loved Bum Phillips walking out during the team intro's and the pop he got from that crowd, easily one of the best moments in Texans history so far, that was one moment where Houston got a small piece of that Oilers history back where it fucking belonged. Fuck the Titans.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 12-23-2016 at 10:04 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found this interesting article about the Jaguars 3 losses to the Titans in 1999, apparently then Titans defensive coordinator Greg Williams had a copy of the Jaguars playbook that year.

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    Found this interesting article about the Jaguars 3 losses to the Titans in 1999, apparently then Titans defensive coordinator Greg Williams had a copy of the Jaguars playbook that year.
    The Jags lost to only one team that whole year. It's just a shame that it had to be twice in the regular season, and the AFC Championship.

I'd say Jacksonville would've won the Super Bowl if not for that one team.

Still My Champ
    Thanks, surrender.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were pretty damn great, I don't remember seeing them at all except for that destruction of Miami 62-7 the week before that AFC Championship game, reading back through some of those games that was a damn good team. I remember reading or hearing that the Ravens also were suspicious of the Titans stealing some of their playbooks in 2000 when those teams were neck and neck(they were the two best teams in the NFL that year).

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody call @Blindy, they uploaded Jets vs Patriots 2010 AFC Divisional Playoff game to Youtube. I'm going to have to watch this sometime.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caught a few games last night and this morning after getting rained out. Watched the Tennessee Titans vs Buffalo Bills "Music City Miracle" 1999 AFC Wild Card game last night. One of the storylines that I've never heard mentioned about this game was that Wade Phillips dad Bum was prematurely run out of town by Bud Adams Oilers back in the peak of the Luv Ya Blue days, when Wade was an assistant on that coaching staff. There was a conspiracy between the Oilers defensive coordinator and the GM to run Bum Phillips out of town so that the defensive coordinator could take over as coach, which would have given the GM more power over the decision making of the team, pretty much killing the territory in the process. So here you have Bum's son Wade head coaching the Bills against Bud Adam's shiny brand new Titans in their first ever playoff game in their new stadium in Tennessee.

These Bills finished 11-5 under Wade that year with Doug Flutie winning 10 games. The last game of the season Wade started Rob Johnson, who had a big money contract with the Bills. Rob played well in the last game of the season in a meaningless game, he rarely practiced with the starters through the year as Flutie played really well that year to keep the job. The big story going into this game was that Wade decided to go with Rob over Doug Flutie, they talk about this a lot through the game. I've heard Wade in an interview say that it was actually Bills owner that came to him before the game and ordered him to start Rob Johnson. Rob came out and struggled pretty badly early on, making a lot of mistakes that Flutie didn't make in the regular season. Wade's defense still kept them in the game. Things get good in the late stages of the game as the Titans take the lead with around a minute left in the game. Buffalo drives down and retakes the lead with a field goal with like 16 seconds left, it's over. All that is left is the kickoff. Titans take the kickoff and lateral it across the field before running it all the way back. That crowd popped so fucking huge. Watching it in this game it sure did look like a forward pass to me. Wycheck throws it right from the yard marker and you can clearly see the ball drift forward about a foot before it is caught past the line. I think Buffalo was screwed over here. What a finish though. That crowd probably would have rioted if the refs called that touchdown back for forward pass. Honestly can't blame them for not reversing that call, but they should have flagged it when it happened.

And this morning I caught Super Bowl XXXIV the one with Titans vs Rams. What a great fucking game. I did not watch this game back when it happened. My interest in NFL football bottomed out in 1998 and 1999. I lost interest in 98, constantly hearing about the Tennessee Oilers, and Redskins were the worst team in NFL that year(started like 0-8, Bobby Heenan was cracking jokes about them on Nitro they were so bad). I remember watching the opening day game between Redskins vs Cowboys in 1999, great game that went into overtime, Dallas won it on a hail mary bomb and I was like fuck this shit. I didn't watch anymore football in 99 until my grandpa called me up to inform me that the Redskins were in the playoffs. I got all hyped up about football for the Redskins 99 playoff run but after they lost to Tampa the way they did in the divisional round I gave up on the rest of those playoffs. I went to a friends house for this Super Bowl and barely watched any of it. I started to get back into football in 2000 with the Ravens vs Titans games, those were some of the best games I ever seen. By 2001 the Texans started to become a thing so I started to really get back into it.

Boy what a great game though. Some great defense from both teams, Rams take a 16 point lead but Titans fight back to tie it up with barely any time left. Rams hit a long bomb touchdown to take a 23-16 lead. Steve Mcnair fights back on a great fucking drive there on the end, only to fall short by 1 yard with no time outs that's fucking brutal. I'm glad Bud Adams never won a ring though, he really didn't deserve one. I remember seeing a clip on the news back then where Bud was pretty much guaranteeing a Titans Super Bowl win in 2000, saying that he would put that ring on his middle finger for the city of Houston.

It's already been posted about in this thread but man what an interesting year 1999 was in the NFL, looking at the stats and standings for that season, it was just a wide open year with a lot of youth on their way up.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 01-17-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Thread Information