Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Nothing off the top of my head. I was reading the split between Holz and Will and damn where we all just dicks to Will. In fairness he changed The Undertaker's name to Mark Calloway with no explanation - but it's just review after review of people telling him he's an idiot.
    I always took them in jest. And in fairness, that was a really, really dumb decision.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally had a few that would always review with System and Knox reviewing almost every show at one point but RT, PB, WP, WMS and others would chip in now and again. I do remember my first review from Kid. He ripped into my show, tore it apart and pointed out issues with words like 'knocked out cold' and the timings of matches being unrealistic. I remember taking that review pretty personally but then a few PPVs later (not sure how long in real time), he reviewed again and while he still had a few things he didn't like, he praised my effort and generally the review was full of more praise. That made me feel good and probably appreciated it more after the first one.

I only re-read all of my thread a few weeks ago. It made me a little sad because of how active this place used to be, we all pushed each other on and there were more than a few thriving threads. People were motivated and although not everyone understand FF on the forum as a whole, we as a core group always had our own little niche. It was a good time.

I did write some awful segments at times though. I remember one when I had Mr. Kennedy unveil a new t-shirt for John Cena. I could feel myself losing my way during the segment but continued anyway and it was really bad. I also remember introducing WP as a jobber on my ECW shows but I continued it on for weeks with cheesy jokes that didn't even really make sense and looking back it makes me cringe .

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I kinda want to start a fan fic community project now where we go back and scour old feds for roast-like reviews to aggregate in a greatest hits compilation thread.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Powell was a regular jobber in my feds

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Powell was a regular jobber in my feds
    A badge of honour my friend.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been getting the itch to write again. Ideas will come to me at the oddest times and they've been coming fast and furious of late. Too bad I'm super busy with real life endeavors right now. Will try getting a show up within the next week or so before I forget all these glorious* ideas.

*Probably awful

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The latest of PRIME Present Action PAK is finally complete check it out! After X-RATED I am going to do one more show of Action PAK and X-RATED which will be a special edition before the pay per view WAR so stay tuned for that too.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GWF Quake 1 PREVIEW

From the desk of President William Regal
    GWF is back, and President William Regal has stated that before he crowns any champions, everyone has to prove themselves. He wants to bring in some of the main established and up and coming talent in the world involved in the promotion. For the first episode of Quake, he announced the following matches.

Charlotte Flair versus Becky Lynch
    Cesaro versus Zack Sabre, Jr.
    Seth Rollins versus Michael Elgin

Mr. Regal assures us this will be the ‘tip of the iceberg’ when it comes to the top talent confirmed for the promotion.
    Chris Jericho Announcement
    Chris Jericho announced he will be making a statement at the first episode of GWF Quake that will shake the wrestling world as we know it.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the good old days.

I remember ripping on Will for a solid month because he took Holz away from a solo project for their split.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was cool about the good ol days is we all repaid each other with reviews. You'd dish out 7 reviews and all 7 of those people would return you the favor and it would be awesome. We used to go in depth in reviews, too. We were a good little club house.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have no fear The Kid is Here. 82/100

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have no fear The Kid is Here. 82/100

Guess whose writing again?

Me.

Had to give up work and am waiting for a bed in hospital so the ideal time to start to delve back into things. Only been a couple of days but is very therapeutic.

Thread Information