Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

May or may not have a little something in the pipeline.

Stay tuned.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Canadian Death Tour is complete and you can read it in its entirety by clicking the link in my sig.

Stay tuned for The Commonwealth Championship! Thanks all who followed along or will read in the future! I had a lot of fun with this project.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRO: deciding to write a fed titled The Commonwealth Championship has taught me a lot about wrestling history from places outside of North America. It's been a lot of fun doing the research to make this as accurate as possible (despite the fact I'm literally ignoring the WWF, NWA, WCW, ECW, etc).

CON: I did not realize how many famous British wrestlers there were in the 70s and 80s.

Also CON: I am almost definitely going to miss someone from either the UK or Australia or some Commonwealth nation that I don't know wrestlers are from. Did you know Fiji is a Commonwealth Nation? Because I didn't. Almost missed Jimmy Snuka.

Any help from wrestling history buffs would be appreciated.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming soon...

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally finished, and post the latest episode of PRIME Present Action PAK check out!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PJ Black Announces Retirement
    PIERRE, SOUTH DAKOTA - South African sensation PJ Black has announced via Facebook that the upcoming Commonwealth Championship will be his last as a professional wrestler.

"Whether I'm eliminated early or finally raise the Commonwealth Championship for the first time, I'm done," says Black in a Facebook Live video posted from his home in Pierre, SD. The video went live on his official page about an hour ago. "I've been doing this for 20 years and it's time. I have had a very blessed career and I couldn't be happier with where my life has gone and where it will go in the future. There are still many unknowns that lie ahead for me, but the one thing I know for sure is that this is it."

PJ Black has never won the Commonwealth Championship despite a very successful career that has seen Black wrestle in various countries around the world. Never staying put in one place for too long, Black has made a career out of traveling the world and winning championships. He's one of only a handful of wrestlers to hold championships in more than one country at the same time, a feat that many thought would be impossible after The Border Wars of the 1980's.

Fortunately for Black, his career began in the mid-90's when much of the cold blood had drained from the business. Countries and companies alike began to open up, become more accepting and trusting, and PJ Black was an outsider looking to capitalize.

His career began in the United Kingdom where Black won the UKF Lightheavyweight Championship in his first year on the scene. He held the title for some time, defending it in all four of the main United Kingdom Federation countries before finally dropping it at an event in London. Black would stay in England for another four years before making the shift to North America, where he spent almost a decade wrestling for the United States Wrestling Federation, winning the USWF Interstate Championship there, as well as enjoying several reigns as USWF Tag Team Champion with various partners.

Black then made history in 2011 as the first person to hold championship titles in two separate countries in almost 20 years (the last being The Great Muta). Black left the USWF at the height of his popularity after a contract dispute and immediately began competing in Japan. There, Black won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship in his very first match with the company, then a few months later won the SPCW Tag Team titles with Mikey Nicholls as a surprise new member of The Mighty Don't Kneel.

The close relationship between New Japan and South Pacific Championship Wrestling worked wonders for PJ Black's career and sparked a historic feud between TMDK and Bullet Club, that Black was at the forefront of on behalf of SPCW. Since then, Black has enjoyed a part-time career wrestling wherever he pleases, having returned to the UK several times and finally making appearances in Mexico. Now PJ Black seems satisfied enough to hang up his boots.

Before signing off, PJ Black had this to say:

"I'll forever be thankful and grateful for all the fans across the globe that have cheered me on in person or taken the time to toss me some motiviation on social media. I never expected to make it as far as I did in my career and I have all of you to thank for that. Now let's do it one last time and get South Africa its first Commonwealth Championship!"

PJ Black will be appearing in his 17th Commonwealth Championship. The tournament gets underway in less than three weeks. This year the tournament will be hosted by Australia & New Zealand, and tournament matches will take place at events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland & Wellington.

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the ride over to work I had this weird fan fic idea pop in my head. I might write a spin-off of my main fed detailing weird backstage shit everyone does out of character. May flop or may never get off the ground like 90% of content here but it was an idea.

That or leech off of Jeff again and start doing Youtube Let's Plays. I DUNNO!

Snake Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I re-read a large portion of my thread from a few years ago over the last few days. I can't believe I started that thing more eight years ago and that I made my last post in it four years ago. That was a really fun time in general and I created some really cool moments (at least for me) in that fed. It was just cool to reminisce and another reminder of just how quickly time flies.

I thought about if I could do another project like that and I'm not certain I'd have the time or dedication but it was fun to look back at it and remember some fond moments and see posts from people that I don't even interact with much anymore. Sort of sad too. Knox and System especially were two guys that I spoke to all the time.

2013 TBG Poster of the Year

Scotland, Celtic and FC Basel
    CELTIC (SPFL CHAMPIONS 2013/14)
    FC BASEL (SSL CHAMPIONS 2013/2014; SWISS CUP FINALISTS)

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly me and Show's split has come to an end due to my anger of Show exiting me out of the Draft (JK, split is over, but only because real life comes first)

I do have two ideas that I had stored on a google doc before we started planning our split, but I don't know which to go for.

One is an all women's fed. It would be a monthly show type of deal because I like those better, using women from WWE, NXT, and a few from the upcoming women's tourny. The other one is another monthly show, but this one includes an all star roster of guys now retired and guys still going.

Both ideas are swell to me, but I don't know which to go for.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, it's itching again...

Just need some ideas to rejuvenate my locked-up concept...

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X-RATED is complete I know it's short, and only have one match but it does have it's purpose in terms of developing storylines, angles, and little bit of characters as well.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: PrimeisWrestling.com

BREAKING NEWS

During last week broadcast on PRIME Present ACTION the commentary "The Franchise" Shane Douglas's unappropriated comments on one of the board members "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair is unacceptable, and there will be consequences so we got informed by the founder of PRIME Jim Ross, and the rest of the board members majority voted that "The Franchise" Shane Douglas will be suspended for one week without pay he will not be doing a commentary for this week PRIME Present Action PAK due for his suspension for one week without pay. We apologize for "The Franchise" Shane Douglas comments to the legendary, and Hall Of Famer "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by espn.com

The WWE Closes its Doors
    January 29 2018

Well it's official - Vince McMahon finally picked a fight he couldn't win and has had his shoulders pinned down for three by the US Stock Market. After unsustainable losses in revenue and sponsorships the WWE Board of Directors today voted to cut its losses and sell the Sports Entertainment giant, trying to recoup some consolation money for its remaining share-holders. The WWE's financial worries began following the impeachment of President Donald Trump. McMahon, whose wife Linda served as Trump's Administrator for Small Business, was one of the very few public figures who stood by the former President during and following his impeachment. This created unprecedented negative publicity for the company with many major sponsors pulling their support. Mattel, Pepsi, KFC and K-Mart all severed ties with the company as its stocks plummeted. Perhaps most damaging for its images was when major charity Make-A-Wish cut all ties with the organization - which led to top star John Cena handing in his resignation. At the time Cena released a short and simple statement:

"I got into this business to put smiles on people's faces. I don't feel like we're doing that right now and so I'm taking a break."

In an effort to try and fix things, the board forcibly removed McMahon from his role just before Christmas, placing his son-in-law Paul Levesque (aka Triple H) in charge of the company. It proved to be too little too late, as the January Royal Rumble event proved to be the once untouchable media giant's final show. The show closed with WWE's would be hero, both on and off screen, Triple H winning the Royal Rumble match to a very lukewarm reaction from the dwindling live crowd. Levesque has not made any comment since the news broke today. Whilst the full details of the sale and closure of the company are yet to emerge, we can reveal that the company has not been sold as a single entity - but rather has been split into seperate assets such as image rights, tape library and physical assets. This means that it is incredibly unlikely that any one entity will purchase the copmany to try and relaunch it.

At one time the term WWE was synonymous with wrestling and seemed to be untouchable. Today it has proven its own catchphrase to be true - "Anything can happen [with] the WWE."

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post

Oh no, @PB... What have you done!?

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: PrimeisWrestling.com

PRIME Present Acton PAK Preview

Weeks away until the second pay per view for PRIME called WAR! But first we have another episode of Action PAK which will take place at New Jersey, and the will live at the Boardwalk Hall. This week on PRIME Present Action PAK we will get the update on the status of both Mark Briscoe, and Kofi Kingston when both were attacked last week on X-RATED we still don't know who attack Mark Briscoe will we find out who attack him, or who have been attacking The Briscoes weeks ago? One thing we know who attack Kofi Kingston, and we know why because of Dario Cueto who the authority is for Lucha Underground invaded, and declare war. He even issue a challenge to a ten man tag team elimination match at WAR which the stipulation is if his team wins he will gets full control of X-RATED the question is will the challenge by the front office of PRIME accepted? We can confirm that some point during the broadcast PRIME Present Action PAK there will be a telephone called to the founder of PRIME Jim Ross which he will give the answer to the challenge will he accept, or decline?

For the last couple weeks Dustin Rhodes have been fighting two members of the Wyatt's Family after he issue to challenge Bray Wyatt. After what happen last week on Action PAK, and the comment from Luke Harper on X-RATED we can confirmed now that Dustin Rhodes will square off one on one against another Wyatt's Family but this time he will go to the ring one on one against "The Monster" Abyss. Can Dustin Rhodes luckily survive against another Wyatt's family but this time against the monster, or will his luck finally run out? Weeks ago Spike Dudley embarrassed and defeated "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen thanks to Bully Ray well "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen have an opportunity to get his revenge before his falls count, anything goes match against Bully Ray at WAR that this week PRIME Present Action PAK he will step in the ring one on one against Spike Dudley but we all know Bully Ray will not be far behind. There is more! Jeff Hardy make his return and got his little payback against his brother Matt Hardy well this week Action PAK we got word that Jeff Hardy will be there, and he got something to say about his brother. What is he going to say? Will Matt Hardy be there and if so will he get his revenge?

Last week on PRIME Present Action PAK a rematch have been officially made that "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will go one on one against "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam at WAR this time no special guest referee, and Paul Heyman will be banned from ringside. Well, this week on PRIME Present Action PAK both Paul Heyman and "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will be there, and both got something to say about the upcoming match at WAR, and give thoughts on Paul Heyman banned from ringside what they have to say? We can also confirmed this week on PRIME Present Action PAK which the main event that "The Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle will compete in the ring for the first time since Wrestling Extravaganza he will go one on one against one of the Elite Members, and one half of the world tag team champions King Of Wrestling that cost him the world title match at Wrestling Extravaganza against Chris Hero, and don't forget the rest of the Elite members and Team Angles will also be in the building which the two teams will meet in a six man tag team match which will be the main event at WAR we may have a WAR between the two teams early. All this much more catch it on PRIME Present Action PAK live only on HBO!

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've already booked myself pretty far in an all-women's show. But now I want to do a Cruserweight/Women's fed.

My passion to write a woman's fed is still strong, but I've been re-watching the CWC and I'm so disappointed with the way WWE has used the CW Division, I think I may just do a fed combining both. Not too sure yet. I just know I have an itch to write, and the choice between the two are the itch I can't seem to scratch yet.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try some stuff in the Random thread. Maybe write some one-offs and see if anything clicks.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@PB is crushing it right now. Every update is gold.

Going to try and get another post in on the Commonwealth Championship tonight. Hopefully the revisionist history isn't too ridiculous. I only ever intended for this to be a tournament that I could mess around with using non-American wrestlers but I started coming up with little things here and there to make the alternate history make sense and I couldn't stop writing. Just ran with it.

There's some stuff coming up about Wrestlemania being America's answer to The Commonwealth Championship tournament and I don't know how that's going to go.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't go for the Cruiserweight idea. Wasn't feeling it.

However, my anger with Smackdown makes me want to do my own Smackdown show. Not a whole WWE fed so I can have an easy to use roster though.

I hate ideas!

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information