Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Yeah, I remember when Dazz first came here, and Alyon was kind of his coach/mentor. Fun times. Dazz is good people.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without a doubt. That or 3 Faces of Foley. Except 2. And better. Do a split.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazz View Post
    Truly the Hogan vs Rock of PW.
    So which one of u are Hogan and The Rock?

I always view one of u The Ultimate Warriors and Sting

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night One of the Global Wrestling League is now up. The first six nights are the group stages, which will be all summaries. The last four nights, the Elimination Round, will be full shows.

I wasn't feeling creative enough to write out a big back-story or anything on it, which sucks. But, I'm excited to get this project moving. I'm not sure what my follow-up is though. Either a Season 2 of sorts, or a different fed.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone that cares, I have not given up or lost interest in my BTB. I work in sports radio, on a football centric show, and now that the season's over, I should start to have more free time, as seen by my two random show postings int he past two months. Hopefully back into the swing of things soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I think my next fed after my current one is finished is just going to be a fed filled with nothing but hosses and big guys past and present. I'm gonna use the ol "everyone is in their prime" thing that really makes things sweeter. I'm talking Taker, Goldberg, Lesnar, Show, Vader, etc. I think it could be fun and different. Either that or the same thing, but just with more current guys. One or the other.

Damn it. Now I want to do this so much.
    Last edited by The Dazz; 02-21-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm on the road for work again which means only one thing: I'm going to drink a six pack tonight and want to write something Fan Fic-related, write it, think it's awesome, post it, then never talk about it again and post in here a month from now saying "hey guys sorry but I think [RT'S LATEST FAILURE] is going to fade away. Here's how I would've ended it...."

I think I've figured out my problem though...I need something that is WWE-related but in a way that isn't anything like today's product, so that when something awesome happens while I'm not writing I don't get discouraged and go "well that was better than what I had planned for that guy," and give up.

Example: I have a few pages saved to Google Docs re-booking Bray Wyatt from 2012 onward. I wrote that like a week before Elimination Chamber. The re-booking part is kind of ok but it pretty much ended with the same result (only Bray winning the title would have come sooner/sometime in 2016).

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Evil View Post
    For anyone that cares, I have not given up or lost interest in my BTB. I work in sports radio, on a football centric show, and now that the season's over, I should start to have more free time, as seen by my two random show postings int he past two months. Hopefully back into the swing of things soon.
    Thank God. I never want to assume the worst, but one's imagination can be a terrible thing sometimes. Never been so thankful for an off season!

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PI View Post
    Thank God. I never want to assume the worst, but one's imagination can be a terrible thing sometimes. Never been so thankful for an off season!

Thanks brotha

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first pay per view is finally complete post by post check it out! The starting point is http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...=1#post4413738 work from there. Feel free to post your reviews on my pay per view!

I probably won't post anything on my fed probably a week, or two to give some time, and a little break at the same time hope you enjoyed the pay per view again feel free to post your reviews!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm probably going to start posting a fed I've been working on rather soon, and before I do I want to give all credit to @Jeff for the style choice I'm going with. You guys will see what I mean when it gets posted. I want to write a bit more before I start putting it out there so it isn't a total waste if I abandon it (which I don't intend to do..I really like what I've done so far (even though it's insanely far fetched, but this is Fan Fic after all!) and I have a lot of ideas going forward).

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Triple H has announced the death of "205 Live" via social media, with it being re-branded "WWE Velocity" -

Follow all the news here for more as this story develops

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On twitter universe....

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ - 12h
    Already talked to Mr. Kluttz, & already informed that he is suspended for 30 days without pay for his actions at Wrestling Extravaganza
    Tommy Dreamer @THETOMMYDREAMER -9h
    I will be at ACTION PAK to confront @HeymanHustle man to man, face to face.
    Paul Heyman @HeymanHustle -8h
    I'm looking forward to it @THETOMMYDREAMER!
    Truth Martini @TruthMartini -30m
    #Official on Action PAK for the very first time my client @MATTHARDYBRAND will have what he like to call it be the brand challenge.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

”We were expanding into Japan anyway. Vince and I basically said to Kidani, y’know, ‘look, you have two options: you can wait until we choke you out, or you can take your pay day.’ Fortunately for all parties involved, they made the smart decision.”

-Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Co-Owner and CEO

”I hate to say it, but Kenny Omega’s injury was a blessing for us. It assured that New Japan’s western movement in 2017 was an utter failure. I really and truly hate to say how much it worked to our benefit, but if I didn’t acknowledge it I’d be a liar. He turned out to be one of our biggest stars once he was healthy, but we owe the even greater success of our business to him spending the last year of his Japan contract on the shelf.”

-Stephanie McMahon, WWE Co-Owner and CBO

”It is with great honour and privilege that I get to stand here today and announce that World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc has acquired New Japan Pro Wrestling from Bushiroad, Inc effective on the last day of this month.”

-Vince McMahon [deceased] - Video recording, 2018

presents

World Wrestling Domination

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always so fucking dark when a new fan fic starts with Vince's death.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know . It's not the main focus though, I just wanted to hammer home that this takes place well into the future.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could try what I did in one my failed feds and have Vince go off his rocker

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

Banned

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear, there was a stretch where Rad did five different fics that started with Vince dying.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source: PrimeisWrestling.com

ACTION PAK PREVIEWS

The fallout of Wrestling Extravaganza take place this weekend on Action PAK that will take place at Rhode Island at the Dunkin Donuts Center! History has been made at Wrestling Extravaganza and the fallout begins this weekends which we have confirmed and the match is official that we will see one half of The Royals Nick Aldis will wrestle one on one against Hiroshi Tanahashi. At Wrestling Extravaganza Hiroshi Tanahashi make his returns getting his revenge when he cost The Royals from becoming the World Tag Team Champions getting eliminated from the invitational tag team gauntlet match and now will Nick Aldis get revenge from behalf of The Royals, or will Hiroshi Tanahashi continue to get his redemption against The Royals?

Truth Martini makes his debut, and reveals at Wrestling Extravaganza that he is the new Matt Hardy's agents he was talking for months. Matt Hardy's agent stated on twitter that for the very first time his client Matt Hardy is going to have what they call it Be The Brand Challenge the question is what is it exactly? We will find out what is Be The Brand Challenge is this weekend on Action PAK plus we will get an injury update from Jeff Hardy after Matt Hardy injured him at Wrestling Extravaganza. We saw at Wrestling Extravaganza some of the Rhodes family are safe well the most part but Cody Rhodes is still I guess you can kidnap by Bray Wyatt and his family. Will we find out where, and what happen to Cody Rhodes? What Bray Wyatt and his family are going to do next? Rumors rumblings around that Dustin Rhodes will be in Action PAK to make a statement.

You hear from the broadcast at Wrestling Extravaganza with a confirmation that a wrestling legend who is a Hall Of Famer will make his, or her debut in PRIME at Action PAK live! Who this legend is? What he, or she have to say, or purpose for making his, or her first appearance in PRIME telecast? There is more! On twitter one of the true pioneers of ECW he is the ECW Original Tommy Dreamer tweeted that he is going to be at Action PAK to confront with his former boss Paul Heyman face to face, and we can confirmed that both will be attendances. What will Tommy Dreamer have to say to Paul Heyman? Plus we will see the new fraction that forms right after the main event of Wrestling Extravaganza which now they called themselves The Elites will be in Action PAK as well what their plans are this weekend in Action PAK?

Plus much more catch PRIME Present ACTION this weekend live only on HBO!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    I swear, there was a stretch where Rad did five different fics that started with Vince dying.
    Yeah I think I recall a couple of those.

I mean, it's not far off to think about what wrestling is going to be like in the years after Vince passes. He's old, he's not a regular on TV anymore by any means, the stage is already being set for Stephanie/Shane/Triple H/etc. What happens once his influence is no longer back stage is anyone's guess, so it makes for good fiction.

But again, like I said, this isn't a "Vince is dead WWE" fed, it's more of a "what if the WWE just said 'fuck it' and took over the world" fed. I'm starting it out with a documentary style series looking back on how it happened before jumping into the "present day" (future).

Layne is my Green Star Holzhammer's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vince wouldn't be happy unless there was some sort of 'Body on a Pole' or 'Reverse Casket' match being done with his carcass to kayfabe-decide the future of his company.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holzhammer View Post
    Vince wouldn't be happy unless there was some sort of 'Body on a Pole' or 'Reverse Casket' match being done with his carcass to kayfabe-decide the future of his company.
    Wrestlemania 45
    Dead Vince on strings vs The Undertaker - Buried Alive match

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Wrestlemania 45
    Dead Vince on strings vs The Undertaker - Buried Alive match
    Vince goes over again.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Layne is my Green Star Holzhammer's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Puppeteered Vince would be over as hell and he'd deserve to beat The Undertaker.

Although later it's of course revealed that the Puppet Master is Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon has to avenge that insult to his father's rotting carcass by exposing the business with his punches.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vince's dead body with a Weekend at Bernies gimmick? Somebody PLEASE book that shit.

Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 03-10-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Thread Information