Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Yeah, I remember when Dazz first came here, and Alyon was kind of his coach/mentor. Fun times. Dazz is good people.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without a doubt. That or 3 Faces of Foley. Except 2. And better. Do a split.

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazz View Post
    Truly the Hogan vs Rock of PW.
    So which one of u are Hogan and The Rock?

I always view one of u The Ultimate Warriors and Sting

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Night One of the Global Wrestling League is now up. The first six nights are the group stages, which will be all summaries. The last four nights, the Elimination Round, will be full shows.

I wasn't feeling creative enough to write out a big back-story or anything on it, which sucks. But, I'm excited to get this project moving. I'm not sure what my follow-up is though. Either a Season 2 of sorts, or a different fed.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For anyone that cares, I have not given up or lost interest in my BTB. I work in sports radio, on a football centric show, and now that the season's over, I should start to have more free time, as seen by my two random show postings int he past two months. Hopefully back into the swing of things soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I think my next fed after my current one is finished is just going to be a fed filled with nothing but hosses and big guys past and present. I'm gonna use the ol "everyone is in their prime" thing that really makes things sweeter. I'm talking Taker, Goldberg, Lesnar, Show, Vader, etc. I think it could be fun and different. Either that or the same thing, but just with more current guys. One or the other.

Damn it. Now I want to do this so much.
    Last edited by The Dazz; 02-21-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm on the road for work again which means only one thing: I'm going to drink a six pack tonight and want to write something Fan Fic-related, write it, think it's awesome, post it, then never talk about it again and post in here a month from now saying "hey guys sorry but I think [RT'S LATEST FAILURE] is going to fade away. Here's how I would've ended it...."

I think I've figured out my problem though...I need something that is WWE-related but in a way that isn't anything like today's product, so that when something awesome happens while I'm not writing I don't get discouraged and go "well that was better than what I had planned for that guy," and give up.

Example: I have a few pages saved to Google Docs re-booking Bray Wyatt from 2012 onward. I wrote that like a week before Elimination Chamber. The re-booking part is kind of ok but it pretty much ended with the same result (only Bray winning the title would have come sooner/sometime in 2016).

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Evil View Post
    For anyone that cares, I have not given up or lost interest in my BTB. I work in sports radio, on a football centric show, and now that the season's over, I should start to have more free time, as seen by my two random show postings int he past two months. Hopefully back into the swing of things soon.
    Thank God. I never want to assume the worst, but one's imagination can be a terrible thing sometimes. Never been so thankful for an off season!

vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PI View Post
    Thank God. I never want to assume the worst, but one's imagination can be a terrible thing sometimes. Never been so thankful for an off season!

Thanks brotha

vCash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first pay per view is finally complete post by post check it out! The starting point is http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...=1#post4413738 work from there. Feel free to post your reviews on my pay per view!

I probably won't post anything on my fed probably a week, or two to give some time, and a little break at the same time hope you enjoyed the pay per view again feel free to post your reviews!

Thread Information