Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

I decided to go with an all Woman, WWE fed. I've got a lot of ideas planned out, but the holidays have killed any real chance of writing. Between work and family, I've only gotten very little alone time, and when I do get it, I've been using it on watching Movies.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is with great pleasure that I announce that for the first time ever, I will be writing and booking WWE, and for this fan fiction, I have chosen to book 2017. I already have some great ideas, storylines, pay per view cards, etc. planned and will do the best I can to write and present my storylines and all that is to develop in the world of WWE in the most accurate form to real life as possible. To do this, I will be writing my shows while WWE is actually broadcasting their shows and will have them posted by the next day or as soon as possible. What this approach will allow me to do is get a better idea of how I can write my fan fiction and present it as if it is actually happening in real life. As most fan fictions are, this one will be mostly original writings by yours truly, but there may be times that I will incorporate something that happens in the real life show that I enjoy in this fan fiction, whether it be a Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho interview segment, a good heel in ring promo/segment, a good match, etc. Other than that, this is going to be much like other fan fictions that have come before this one.

I hope that all that read will enjoy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The official full card of Wrestling Extravaganza card here! Feel free to post your predictions, I probably will start writing until either this week, or next week, and I am almost sure I will start posting the matches on here next week at the latest we see what happen. Again, feel free to post your prediction here!

Wrestling Extravaganza

Main Event Winner Crown New World Heavyweight Champion special guest ring announcer Michael Buffer
    “Olympic Gold Medalist” Kurt Angle Vs CM Punk

"The Phenomenal vs "The Whole F'N Show" with special guest referee commissioner Tyler Kluttz
    “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles Vs “The Whole F’N Show” Rob Van Dam

Brother Vs Brother
    Jeff Hardy Vs Matt Hardy

Grudge Match
    Tyler Black Vs Roman Reign

Chris Jericho Vs Tyson Kidd

Mr. Wrestling Vs Bully
    “Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen Vs Bully Ray

Rematch
    Alberto Rodríguez w/Ricardo Rodriguez Vs El Generico

The American Dragon Return
    “The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson Vs Davey Richards

The Invitational Run The Gauntlet Winner Crown New World Tag Team Champions
    Tag Teams that are confirmed so far
    The Outlaws
    Cool Dudes
    Air Boom
    Team BFF
    The Real Deal
    The Royals
    plus many more tag teams!

Plus the executive from Lucha Underground Dario Cueto will make an appearience, and also Bray Wyatt and his family will be there with the initiation test of Cody Rhodes, and Cody Rhodes's brother Dustin Rhodes will make his appearance!

Live only pay per view, call your cable, or satelite provider to order PRIME first ever pay per view, Wrestling Extravaganza we are making history which takes place live at the famous arena Madison Square Garden, New York!

vCash
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm drifting away from PW. Not likely to ever get back to writing regular fanfic. Off tomorrow. May spill the beans on where my two fanfic projects were heading. Stay tuned.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    I'm drifting away from PW. Not likely to ever get back to writing regular fanfic. Off tomorrow. May spill the beans on where my two fanfic projects were heading. Stay tuned.
    Oh no, say it ain't so! Just real life getting in the way? If so, seems to happen at some point to us all. Hope everything's alright in the Bakery.

vCash
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PI View Post
    Oh no, say it ain't so! Just real life getting in the way? If so, seems to happen at some point to us all. Hope everything's alright in the Bakery.
    Yeah. Jobs change. Interests change. You meet people. It fizzles out. You meet other people. Maybe it doesn't fizzle out. Writing a few hours a day about 20 year old wrestling stuff just doesn't have the appeal it once did.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Yeah. Jobs change. Interests change. You meet people. It fizzles out. You meet other people. Maybe it doesn't fizzle out. Writing a few hours a day about 20 year old wrestling stuff just doesn't have the appeal it once did.
    I feel that. We've discussed and analyzed and critiqued just about all the old stuff that we're interested in over the past 5 years, I mean what more could I possibly say about ECW or Bret Hart that I haven't already said probably 10-20 times already here. Besides, these kids are tired of hearing about old shit. You'll always be my boy though @Baker, hope life is treating you well, man if you ever need anything just holler at your boy. But you still got to pop up in here every once in a while dickhead.

vCash
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiMusashi View Post
    I feel that. We've discussed and analyzed and critiqued just about all the old stuff that we're interested in over the past 5 years, I mean what more could I possibly say about ECW or Bret Hart that I haven't already said probably 10-20 times already here. Besides, these kids are tired of hearing about old shit. You'll always be my boy though @Baker, hope life is treating you well, man if you ever need anything just holler at your boy. But you still got to pop up in here every once in a while dickhead.
    Thanks, man. You were one of the people who made PW great. Hell, I only joined to comment on your American Hardcore Theater thread.

I didn't mean to sound so dramatic I'll still be around....from time to time. Just don't expect five lengthy post per day, every day, analyzing everything from the probable breakfast habits of Ludvig Borga to the pluses and minuses of Ray Rougeau vs. Pierre as a Jacques Rougeau partner.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Live on pay per view, October 16th 1998...

The Smashing Machine returns to THE OCTAGON!!!...

Mark Kerr returns to defend his UFC World Heavyweight Title against "Ice Cold" Igor Vovchanchyn

UFC Ultimate Brazil '98

Mature audiences only, card subject to change

The Ultimate Fighting Championship
    Only on PW Fan Fiction, absolutely 100% not fake

Seeing is Believing

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe.... just got an idea I've been tossing around. We'll see.
    Follower of Christ.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's safe to call The Canadian Death Tour dead in the water. Once again I've bit off more than I can chew with that project. My plan was to get through the tour part with results-only posts, with some backstory sprinkled in, then write the final show of the tour and kick things off from there on a more global scale, but I can't even find the time to write the results of each show.

I hate abandoning projects entirely because you can always come back to them, but I don't think it's fair to just leave it hanging either.

Key moments on the tour would have been...

-Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt almost murdering one another before the tour ends, Owens with the home crowd support behind him but Wyatt getting the final victory before disappearing back to the United States where Owens may never get his hands on him again. Not sure where I'd go after that.
    -Edge and Christian would eventually re-unite to win the WFC Tag Team titles.
    -Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega would be the finalists in the tournament in their hometown of Winnipeg.
    -Chris Jericho would win the title for the final time on his final tour, then American All-State Champion AJ Styles would show up and challenge him to a title vs. title match.

From there I'd go into the United States a little bit, where I was planning for multiple "territories" with their own Champion, then an "All-State" Champion that has full reign over all territories. The unprecedented match would be booked months down the line with lots of build and a "Tyson vs. Holyfield" level of hype.

But as with all projects of that magnitude it would be months if not years before I finally got to that pay-off and I just don't have that kind of time. Plus I'm finding it hard to focus on one particular project. All these ideas have led to others and I've had a couple ideas built off this initial project that, if I'm going to spend the time on something, I'd rather see those through for various reasons.

So yeah...that's where I'm at.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, that all Women's fed idea is dead too.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone remotely interested in a split?

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would split with you in a heartbeat but I don't think I'm going to have the time to keep up my end of the work anytime soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone just to let everyone know that I'm still working on the pay per view pretty much the first match, I almost finished the first match, and probably there will be a segment I will post that sometime this week.

It will be post by post for the pay per view like I did with Action PAK.

vCash
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally had some time. Posted two NGW shows this morning. They're not as zany as usual

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep going back to this post and wanting to write a WWE fed on an alternate timeline: http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...=1#post4414537

I really, really like it as a kicking off point. I might just dive in and not worry about whether it lasts or not. If I keep doing that to myself I'll never write anything again. But I also don't want to go all Canadian Death Tour on it and take a good initial idea, barely get it started, then fuck off.

UGH

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take it from someone who's been working on the same damn novel series for 13 years now. Sometimes, yes, you bite off more than you can chew. But that just means you need to keep chewing, taking it one bite at a time till ya finish. And that's the most rewarding feeling of all.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean... I haven't gotten a single one done, yet. But I bought this meal, so I gotta keep chewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by African Mike
    I love it when Greg gets angry, it's like watching a Furbie going ape shit at some stupid kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I'm officially back in the game. Or at least close. I'm doing a Group/Elimination tournament. Sixteen men, four groups. Everyone in each group faces once, then top two goes on to elimination round. I've already got the group stages planned out and the summaries written. The Elimination Round is going to be full matches. It's filled with wrestlers of the past and present. I'm happy with what I've written, and what I have planned. The only thing stopping me from creating the thread, is I have it titled "Pro-Wrestling League" and want to think of something better, even though I'm failing.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WE NEED A HERO! (30)
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy shit.

Hold on.

@Gregzilla, @The Dazz; have youz met?

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Holy shit.

Hold on.

@Gregzilla, @The Dazz; have youz met?
    I couldn't remember a full conversation or anything, but I'm certain we've responded to a post here and there once upon a time.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dazz View Post
    I couldn't remember a full conversation or anything, but I'm certain we've responded to a post here and there once upon a time.
    That's so awesome.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    That's so awesome.
    Truly the Hogan vs Rock of PW.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades