Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Time to crank this hype machine back up. Check out my newest project, Pride: Lets Fighting Love(Protect my Balls), the hottest new fan fiction in the IWC, it's trending worldwide! International! Mega! Super! Blockbuster! Pride is NUMBER 1! It's an alternate universe set in 2007 with Pride being bought out and kept alive. The backstory is up, a history timeline I personally wrote from scratch that any professional wrestling fan should read. I'm going to use a lot of news updates with this project and I'm going to push the hype into super-hyper-overdrive. Starting now...

The Man...

The Myth...

The Legend....

Frank Shamrock, one of the greatest Mixed Martial Artists of all time finally makes his PRIDE debut at PRIDE.34: Resurrection. Don't miss the first PRIDE special on Showtime!

PRIDE.34: Resurrection
    April 8th 2007
    Saitama Super Arena
    Saitama Japan

Coming Soon!

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm starting to get the itch to get back into my ECW: 2002 project. I've been struggling with whether or not to continue that project. I wasn't real satisfied with the way Wrestlemania X-8 turned out, even less happier about some of the plans I've got booked out for the WWF/WCW side of things(all stuff that was planned/booked a long time ago, 2012-2013). I look at the ECW stuff I've got planned out for that fed and it really makes me want to keep grinding, some crazy shit in the books that I just can't wait to get to. Last night I wrote out a script for the post-Mania X-8 Raw from scratch. I'm going to change some stuff and just book the WWF/WCW side on the fly. So look for that project to get going again, starting with a special 3 hour edition of Raw coming soon!

So that means that my UFC project is officially on ice. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to it. For now I'm going to be concentrating on ECW: The 2002 (R)Evolution and PRIDE FC: Lets Fighting Love(Protect My Balls).

Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 10-20-2015 at 10:28 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome news. I've missed reading ECDubya.
    Sit down. Be humble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone!

Quite a lengthy chapter update for WWE Justice has just been posted, been lurking far too long and figured I'd like to contribute at least something this calender year! Glad to see this place still thriving with a ton of awesome projects going on at the moment (Big Evil's WWF continues to impress me with every new show written!).

WWE Justice has actually been finished for about two months now, just been tweaking it here and there and honestly forgot to post it. Started the project back in 2013 so the characteristics of the leads have changed drastically since then in real-life WWE (with Ambrose now the beloved anti-hero babyface and Rollins the corporate-sellout jerk) so please bare this in mind when reading! I'll likely post the final few chapters over the course of the next several weeks, should be up and completed by mid-November by my estimates. Happy reading, and as I've always said, any feedback would be terrific. Cheers guys!

EDIT - Just a quick update to say that I've posted another chapter today. It's the one I had the most writing up to this point, and allows me to get inside the mind of sick and twisted Ambrose in all his glory. Re-reading what I'd written a while back with Ambrose and Ziggler as dastardly evil heels (as they were at the time that I wrote the piece) may me smile in retrospect - so much has changed in the last couple of years. Anyway, have fun reading guys.
    Last edited by WP; 10-21-2015 at 07:19 AM.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was a storyline that I had originally wanted to do in TNA VI many, many years ago. RHYNO was always one of my favorites and around that time I had this crazy idea of tearing him down, with the ultimate goal of his redemption. Of everything that I wanted to do in VI, this was the storyline that I always regretted never getting out. I know I'll never have the time to do the justice for this character that I had originally planned but I'll always regret it if I never do it.

While you're there, check out Rey Mysterio / Zack Ryder. I originally wrote that story as part of the draft we were doing earlier this year. That is... until someone drafted Zack Ryder before I could. I think I switched gears and gave the gimmick to the Miz, but ultimately it was Ryder that I wanted to do it. He's basically a guy who steals lucha masks from guys he beats. He spits on lucha traditions and begins wearing their masks on his Cruiswerweight Championship as a badge of honor. Mysterio comes out of retirement to be the hero to stop him but has to offer his own mask up as a reward. Not a lot of depth to it, but I just thought it would be awesome to see Ryder carrying a Cruiserweight Championship decorated with the masks of lucha wrestlers who he had stripped of their mask/dignity. Plus, to get Mysterio in the ring, he has to agree to put his own WOO WOO WOO hair on the line. That's going to be a fun match to write one day.
    Last edited by Jeff; 10-22-2015 at 06:58 AM.
    Follower of Christ.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can rainbow colored pants give you magical submission powers?

It's not about the color of your pants, it's about what you do with them.

Shinya Aoki returns to PRIDE, the worlds greatest fighting!

PRIDE.34: Resurrection
    April 8th 2007
    Saitama Super Arena
    Saitama Japan

Coming Soon!
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 10-23-2015 at 11:26 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really itching to write, but can't find that perfect fed.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it's taken over two years but FINALLY the final chapter of WWE Justice is coming up in the next few days - it'll be followed by quite a lengthy Epilogue, tying up loose ends and whatnot. I've loved working on this project, even if it has taken me over two years to get it finished but that's the breaks sometimes I suppose! Looking forward to writing a follow-up project over the Winter months, still in the planning stages at the moment, but expect a first chapter likely early December.

@SaveUsWP

"Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The New Dazz View Post
    I'm really itching to write, but can't find that perfect fed.
    There's no such thing, just write and make it your own.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    There's no such thing, just write and make it your own.
    That's true. Maybe perfect wasn't the best word to use.

I just can't find that idea that I want to stick with. Multiple ideas have come and gone from my mind, but none have really sold me. Apart of me wants to do a WWE fed, but another part wants to do something else.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's true. Maybe perfect wasn't the best word to use.

I just can't find that idea that I want to stick with. Multiple ideas have come and gone from my mind, but none have really sold me. Apart of me wants to do a WWE fed, but another part wants to do something else.
    I've got ideas for days as well, but I can't really follow thru until X-Fictor is finished.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone, Chapter 16 is up featuring the final showdown between John Cena and The Shield! I'll be posting the Epilogue near the tail-end of the week, so feel free to catch up and leave any feedback! Had an absolute blast putting the finishing touches to this project! Thanks guys!

@SaveUsWP

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out my ECW project. It's extreme injected with attitude for an all around insane time.
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Triple H suspended, removed from WWE Board of Directors
    Shocking news from WWE HQ today as the company quietly announced via press release that Triple H had not only been suspended but also removed from the WWE Board of Directors. It appears that this move is legit and not in any way tied to a storyline, however it does seem that this is directly related to his outburst on Raw this past Monday.

To the casual fan this doesn't appear to be much of an issue but to those involved with the company and to the fans that understand the amount of pull Triple H just lost, this is huge. We'll have more information as this story develops. Watch this space.

The Canadian Death Tour
    A very Canadian wrestling story by RT.
    Catch up now and stay tuned for "The Commonwealth Championship," coming soon.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I seem to move pretty quick. I've got things moving right now, but I don't expect anything to be posted until early 2016. Maybe a few teasers later in the year when I feel confident with everything going forward, but until then, definitely not planning to really start this fed up until January.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a lot of fun with Lords of Combat. Have the entire season mapped out, a document of about thirty pages of plans and such like going through the thirteen episodes and have made good progress on the first episode too.

Excited to get back in the groove and get a proper show posted for what seems like the first time in forever.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After two and half years, WWE: Justice is complete!

My first fed completed from start to finish - took long enough!

Any feedback would rock, and as I've said before, work is currently ongoing for a follow-up!

Thanks gang.

@SaveUsWP

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I seem to move pretty quick. I've got things moving right now, but I don't expect anything to be posted until early 2016. Maybe a few teasers later in the year when I feel confident with everything going forward, but until then, definitely not planning to really start this fed up until January.
    Heh. And just like that, I'm off again.

I just keep second guessing ideas, and keep thinking of new stuff I may want to consider.

Like, I want to do a modern fed with guys like Owens, Cesaro, Bryan, Harper, etc. But I also want to do some fed with Triple H, HBK, Rock, Austin, Taker, etc.

I can't seem to make up my mind.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, few thoughts/comments:

1 - I'm toying with a new fed set in 1998 assuming Shawn Michaels never retired.

2 - When does the Ultimate Fic'cer wrap up?

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    Hey guys, few thoughts/comments:

1 - I'm toying with a new fed set in 1998 assuming Shawn Michaels never retired.

2 - When does the Ultimate Fic'cer wrap up?
    Everything is due the 23rd

vCash
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been working on an outline for a project I've had kicking around in the back of my brain for a few years. I hope to have it up and running within the next few days now that PW seems to have pulled through its operation.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've made some progress. I've got with an All-Star type fed, with monthly shows. This way I get to use guys like Bryan, Cesaro, Owens, Reigns, etc, and still using Rock, Austin, Taker, Michaels, etc.

Got a lot of ideas I hope to see done.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Space Invaders Champion! Hexxagon Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only have two matches left in this tournament and I think my work hours are about to stabilize for the season. I will finish this by the end of the year.
    If all of mankind minus one were of of one opinion, and only one person of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
    -John Stuart Mill

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto merge test...

Edit: Ah, I seen that pesky ---update--- line break in a few people's posts, I was wondering if the dreaded auto merge had returned. I've been working on a show for my ECW fed, almost done!

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raw is up in my ECW fed. This is the follow up to Wrestlemania X-8. Some quick notes for anyone new to my project....

This is a continuation of my ECW: The 2001 WWF Buyout project, the story picked up right where that fed stopped(the night after ECW November to Remember 2001). WCW won the Invasion. Raw after Survivor Series 2001 was like Black Monday, WCW owners split their assets up, basically setting up the Brand Split earlier in a different way, WWF Raw and WCW Smackdown, and ECW still exists of course.

The draft never happens. All of the wrestlers were given open contracts and a deadline to choose their path(the night after the Royal Rumble 2002 was the deadline).

Hayabusa never broke his neck in 2001.

WCW and WWF co-promoted Wrestlemania X-8.

Rob Van Dam is god. 2001 King of the Ring winner, Hardcore Champion, IC Champ, Tag Champ(with Austin, for a week), pins over The Rock, Austin, Flair, pushed Triple H to his limits, 2002 Royal Rumble winner, appearances on Mad TV, Live with Regis & Kelly, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and now the first and only man to capture the WCW and WWF World Titles simultaneously, all in his first year on the big show.

That's all I can think about right now... smoke weed.
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 11-28-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Thread Information