Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • AM

4 23.53%
  • RT (featuring PI)

1 5.88%
  • Zap

12 70.59%

Thread: THE 2015 FINAL: AM vs. RT (ft. PI) vs. ZAP!

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default THE 2015 FINAL: AM vs. RT (ft. PI) vs. ZAP!

+FAN FICTION 2015 DRAFT+
    +THE FINAL - 'THREE STAGES OF FIN-HELL'+

+WINNERS OF JJ, HOLZHAMMER, AND JAY LETHAL BRACKETS COLLIDE!+
    AM VS. RT (FT. PI) VS. ZAP
    That's the way she goes. The way she goes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: THE 2015 FINAL: AM vs. RT (ft. PI) vs. ZAP!

AM

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RT (ft. PI)

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zap

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't read AM's yet, but it has to be said... PI did a fucking 10/10 job.

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All three men hit it out of the fucking ball park - has to be said.

AM did a terrific job, and while I'm not as big on his old-school roster as some, I particularly enjoyed his character booking. The Rhodes family were all booked tremendously well, their stories over the series of his three cards were almost novella-like. Stardust's story was fantastic, I can't put over enough how well AM captured this personality. His story arch in particular was incredibly compelling - it also resulted in three great matches. Kudos.

PI did a fine job of taking over from RT and in such a short space of time. I've always been a fan of the Pick Your Poison concept - it works well in this example, too. You've presented us with a whole host of dream matches. Punk/Kenta, Punk/Bryan, Owens/Hart, Bryan/Michaels are all awesome. I also really like the idea of Hollywood Hogan and Paul Heyman forming an alliance. Great stuff.

Zap wins it for me, though. His entire presentation was orgasmic. The graphics, the show names, the cards, the backstories, everything. Perfect. Austin's angles were great, I really enjoyed the whole Corino/Owens/Rhino series - I can't compliment you enough on how well you booked that entire thing. You salvaged Joe with some great redemption booking - he lost so many big matches, but then wins two huge matches to win a title at the biggest stage. And then you have the matches I'd pay huge money to see. AJ/Rollins/London? Take my money. Joe/Benoit? Here's some money. AJ/London? Have some more money. Rollins/Eddie?! Just keep my wallet, bud. That's not without mentioning Lesnar/Austin which would make so much money in real life. That's a program everyone wants to see. Amazing job all round Zap. I had you down as the winner this year from the very beginning. You're the only guy to have won this thing more times than me. Next year, I'm coming for you and taking this thing back!

Thanks for making this an amazing tournament guys. I've had so much fun and I wasn't even participating.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for coming to my rescue, PI. I love The Dungeon Masters name. I tried to think of a name for their team as this was going and couldn't think of anything good.

Some good ideas in there. Those are solid cards. Better than I had scribbled down this week.

FWIW, the cards I had completed looked something like this. I was going to continue the Global Domination Series with shows in Mexico City, Vancouver and the final show at Madison Square Garden.

Show One
    First show would have been Bryan Danielson getting his rematch against Owen Hart with Shawn Michaels in his corner. Due to earlier stipulations, Bret Hart is banned from ringside. Owen holds his own but ultimately, Danielson gets the win. No shenanigans, fair fight, Michaels doesn't come in to play...until he SCM's the new Champ right in his beautiful beard.

Since he's banned from ringside, Bret Hart has nothing to do. Enter TFW's prodigal son, CM Punk. CM Punk has returned to TFW to take on some of his heroes in matches he always wanted to have, and he's started with The Hitman. Epic match is epic, but Bret Hart's mind is elsewhere that night while CM Punk is as focused as he's ever been. CM Punk gets the win.

Ryback is on top of the world and Commissioner Heyman gives him a special surprise. He managed to sign one of the all-time greats to the final Global Domination shows and will feed him to The Ryback to show the world he is the man he claims to be. That man turns out to be "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan and for the first time, Ryback shows fear.

Randy Savage takes on Roderick Strong, who still holds him responsible for fucking up his International Championship dreams. Blames him for ending up being embarrassed by Lance Storm. Savage goes on one of his usual epic speeches with so many twists and turns throughout Roderick Strong doesn't even know who he's mad at anymore. Savage ends with telling Storm that the two of them are going to reach the mountain top of the tag team division and take on the champs. Before Strong can say one way or the other, he's in the match. They lose, Strong goes full heel, hits Savage with the Death By Roderick and calls him a waste of time.

The rest of the card was a mess because I didn't know what to do with anyone else on my roster.

Show Two
    Shawn Michaels faces his protege, the man he helped become Champion, for his title. Owen Hart wanted his rematch, but his brother talked him out of it, saying he's better off letting the dust settle between Michaels and Danielson before getting involved. Owen, blind with anger over losing his title, calls his brother every name in the book. Bret tells Owen that if he wants to vent his frustration, they'll do it the way they've always done, and it'll end the same way: "with you crying and tapping the dungeon floor."

Shawn Michaels vs. Bryan Danielson (c)
    Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart - Submission Match

Also during the build, CM Punk continues his journey to face all his idols and his next stop is possibly the man he looked up to the most, Randy Savage. Another match, another huge win for CM Punk and a disappointing loss for Randy Savage. Later in the evening, he's confronted by an old friend, Hulk Hogan, and the two decide to have one last match together in New York City.

And that's as far as I got. While PI deviated from the story I was telling, it's still far better than whatever I was going to come up with. I like to imagine his cards are the in-between and/or aftermath to the Global Domination Series.

Now to read a whole fuckload of text and see who's getting my vote.

OG Kid

From a storyline point of view, AM did his damn thing. I'm glad that his idea took him all the way to the Finals. He really nailed it with the Rhodes. It's just the undercard really doesn't do it for me.

I'm sure RTPI knew that there was no real chance of winning this thing, but good effort.

Zap, though. Obviously he wins. Best draft performance of all time, all time!

vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lesnar vs Taz, I hereby grant you unlimited access to my bank account. Take it all.

Zap not only dominated this draft in my opinion but his work has been some of the best shit I've ever seen posted in fan fic for the past 3-4 years I've been here. Shit should be eligible for the end of the year awards(is it?). Amazing work through and through.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zap.

I just had a zapgasm. All over the place. The screen, the keys, the bed, my hands... all covered in jizzap.

Zap, zap, zap, zap... all day long, and twice on weekends.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

OG Kid

Snoop Dogg PI.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just goes to show that the Fan Fiction draft is zap's event and his alone. AM pulled out all the stops and still can't compete, which is amazing. He has nothing to be ashamed of. How do you compete with this? Honestly.

I don't want my vote for AM to feel like a pity vote. He did an awesome job and earned it. Amazing work, both of you. I'd give serious dollars to see any of these shows (mine/PI's included )

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love so much of AM's cards. The Rhodes storyline was a thing of beauty. The Flair/Arn/Cactus/Ambrose mix of matches were all really great. But then there's just too much that I would skip. PTP vs. Nasty Boys would be some terrible terrible matches. Avalanche being a thing is very confusing. He did a really wonderful job, but there are just a few too many matches that I just don't care about.

PI did a really great job with RTs roster and I would slap down a lot of money to watch all three of those cards.

zap nailed it though. I opened the first spoiler tag and got an instant boner and it didn't go away throughout. That's why he gets my vote.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Zap. And thanks to Wisey, Kid, and PB for the specific comments on my entry. I worked really hard on it.

I loved HCW. To me, it's ECW on a WWE budget. It was masterfully constructed, and I see no shame in losing to it, but damn it, I really wanted to win. And I put a lot of heart and energy into my entry.

Asteroids Champion! Breakout Champion!
    vCash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fuck! I meant to vote in this. I actually read the entries of AM and PI, and wrote up my thoughts, with the intention to do zap's later, but I completely forgot about it. Fortunately my vote wouldn't have changed anything. I'll read zap's entry now and append it to what I already wrote about the other two.

AM has a roster I don't particularly care for, but he's done a great job with it. As WMS mentioned, his handling of the Rhodes' family was the clear highlight, but his booking of the likes of Kurt Angle, Deam Ambrose, Ricky Steamboat, and the Race/Graham feud were all very well thought out and executed. While I generally wasn't fond of his Ted DiBiase stable arc (mostly because I didn't care for any of the guys involved), I liked how they sometimes got involved in other feuds rather than just being in their own bubble. There are things I didn't like about his booking either. It felt like 90% of his buildups featured a massive brawl, and then the match was essentially a massive brawl. I get that these were how personal feuds were often worked in the 80s, and people ate that shit up, but I very rarely like brawls even if they are the only match on the card, but a bunch of shows where the majority of matches are wild, bloody brawls doesn't particularly appeal to me as a fan. In fact, the only feuds/matches AM wrote that appeal to me from an in ring perspective are Race vs Graham and the Kurt Angle matches. So, to sum up, very good booking and writing, but in a wrestling climate that doesn't speak out to me as a fan.

Onto RT/PI. Since we're talking about wrestling climates, the Japanese-style of multi-show tournaments is right up my alley. Never mind the fact that you have teams like CM Punk and KENTA, HBK and Daniel Bryan, Severn and Shamrock and Bret and Owen. The undercard tournament is filled with quality wrestlers as well. Global Domination 8? Well that is a wrestling card for the ages. I've not clicked the zap spoiler box yet, but that card may just trump any of the near-flawless cards zap has put out to this point. My only criticism is that the ultimate dream matches KENTA vs CM Punk and HBK vs Bryan should be way higher up the card, although with such a stacked card, coming up with a completely satisfactory lineup is not really possible. Of course, the third card is not quite as good, but still pretty amazing all things considered. You can't go wrong with HBK vs Hart, and the Ladder stip puts a never-before-seen twist on their past. Shibata vs KENTA ranks up there as a personal dream match, although I can't see many other voters giving a flying fuck about that match Savage vs Nagata is very intriguing. To sum up, PI played this one very smart. With no time to write backstories, he creates a tournament, where the story basically tells itself. Quite frankly, those are three of the best wrestling cards I've seen, and I'd pay good money to see all of them. Between RT/PI and RM, it's an absolute no brainer for me.

Surprisingly, zap's first card didn't blow me away. Far from it. Of course, this is the setup to bigger things, but there's not much on this card that blows me away. Rollins vs Styles vs London is the MOTN, at least out of the ones we haven't seen before (either in reality or in zap-world). Naturally, zap's second card is much better. Of course, you have Austin vs Lesnar as the main event. But the rest of the upper card is a bit topsy turvy. I have complimented zap's booking of Rhyno, and what he's done is very logical, but personally speaking, I've kinda seen enough of Rhyno right at the top (especially with fresh faces like AJ Styles on the roster). Doesn't help that Corino, another guy I don't really like, is embroiled in this storyline. It's well-written, and very personal, but I still don't care much for Rhyno vs Owens and Taz vs Corino. On the other hand, Benoit vs Joe and Rollins vs Guerrero are fantastic. Low Ki vs Tajiri is always going to be awesome, but given such a stacked roster, I have to dock some points for his repeat matches. Styles vs London - great. The rest of the undercard - more than good enough as the supporting cast of this mammoth show. The third show is a similar mixed bag. Overall? Objectively, zap's done a great job, but given the impeccably high standards of all of his previous cards, I come feeling rather disappointed. Still, there are some things I don't like so much about his final cards.

My vote would have gone to RT/PI. His roster is more aligned to my tastes than than other two, so much so that a tournament format filled with dream tags and dream singles matches is enough to triumph over two story-heavy Fan Fiction epics. Having said that, zap is still the clear MVP of the draft and the worthy winner. Congratulations!

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZAP CONTINUES TO ASSERT HIS DOMINANCE. Save_us.WMS

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should do tag team drafting next year. 2 guys pair up to draft and put together a roster.

EDIT: As long as WMS & Zap aren't allowed to be a tag team.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or they are a team and everyone else drafts against them.

vCash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's just have a King of the Drafts one-off match. They both draft a roster back and forth then someone gives them stips and we vote for a winner. A Draft Battle if you will.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone needs to tell me when the History Draft is. I'm tired of getting ridiculed for drafting the essential legends of the industry instead of Honda Toyota and Flip Flopperson.

vCash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Honda Toyota"

Well okay then.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, I want to thank everyone that voted for me throughout the competition. Taking over someone else's roster last year, I didn't expect to earn a second win and certainly didn't expect to go 3-0 at the culmination of this year's event. But I'm really, really glad I did. In all my years, I haven't done anything particularly memorable in this forum - certainly not in terms of my own fan fic - so it feels good to have earned a 'Draft MVP' title. Feels like I accomplished something.

The competition was particularly strong this year and I'd be lying if I said I though I'd survive each round. The only time I thought I was guaranteed to win, was the first round against The Show... not because of his writing or his roster, but I just figured I at least would make it to the second round. It was a little scary to beat him by just one point. This was also the most difficult roster to steal from. Looking at who I could take to bolster my roster, only three names jumped out at me: Steve Austin, Stan Hansen and Kevin Owens. At the time I didn't realise I'd be up against Hayabusa (and eligible to steal Lesnar) so I didn't have anywhere to slot Austin in on future cards. With no truly larger-than-life people on my roster, 'Stone Cold' would be a waste. But in the end, I figured I'd have to grab him, because from what I'd observed people were focused on dream matches in the voting and if people thought The Show's Austin/Owens match was a 'dream match,' I might be able to get creative with him. Worse comes to worst, I'd just run Austin/Owens again.

But the two I really wanted, were Stan Hansen and Kevin... Steen. The plans for my roster were COMPLETELY different than what wound up happening but, like I said, I noticed the voting leaning towards dream matches, so I felt I had to deliver. If the people thought Kevin Owens was hot enough to be a big-time player, I figured I'd keep his 'Owens' name. Turning him back to Steen might've lost me votes. As for Hansen, I'd be 'safe' finding him matches for at least a couple of rounds, against Samoa Joe or Rhino... and then, eventually, against Brock Lesnar. I didn't expect WMS to come up with a three-card final, if only I knew at the time.

Second round, up against my main man, Hayabusa. I couldn't believe my luck! If I won, I'd have so many options. From Eddie Guerrero, to Brock fucking Lesnar, to Mike Awesome or Masato Tanaka and even Jay Briscoe, to bring out the best in my Mark Briscoe storyline. I thought 'Busa had an excellent chance of defeating me and he pulled out such a good card, that it surprised me to see the votes well in my favour. So I began working on my next card and to oppose Benoit, I took Guerrero. For Austin and Joe, I took Lesnar - who just so happened to be the guy I wanted to draft as #1 before he was predictably taken. If you read the backstories, I even said that Don Callis had organised to bring Lesnar to HCW but the deal fell through before the company opened it's doors.

At this point, I realised people were digging what I was putting out there and I started to believe I could win again and through my match write-ups, had begun developing character's personalities and building towards the final round (again, before tricksy WMS threw out the three-card stipulation). The round before, OnCall had served up the perfect card. I thought that either AM, RT or OnCall would be winning this thing if it wasn't me and this was the best chance yet for me to be eliminated. Firing on all cylinders, I hit all the big matches and made it past the last hurdle; I win going to be the finals, baby! As obvious as stealing Rollins and Styles was, I really didn't have anything for them. With my cards becoming personality-based and run around storylines, AJ and Seth arrived too late to make anything of them. So I just used them to fill in some of my 'dream match' quota.

Before WMS announced the final stipulation, not only did I have my final card decided... the writing was done, as were the graphics. I went balls-to-the-wall and created the show I thought would blow everyone away. Then he told us we had to write three. I guess I always figured the last round would be a predictable 'no rules, just give us your best card' round. While AM and RT said this would work in their favour, I had nothing. NOTHING. With my survival counting on dream matches, I suddenly had to take everything from Hostile City Showdown and break it into three parts. If you want proof that I didn't have anything for Austin when I initially drafted him, look no further than his role as special referee in the Lesnar/Rhino match. I knew that Lesnar/Austin was a money match, but if you need even MORE proof I had nothing for me... I matched him against fucking Jerry Lynn on my third card. Having already done the Austin/Rhino match the round before, I had no choice but to put the 'Corpse Grinder' up against Brock and in doing so, feared I'd kill Rhino's momentum. Thankfully my brain got to work and it turned into the Rhino/Corino/Owens storyline that you saw play out.

Owens/Corino Fight Without Honor was originally going to be at Hostile City Showdown, but had to be moved up to become a building block for the rest of the storyline. All the heat it was supposed to have, played second fiddle to Corino/Rhino. Benoit/Guerrero, another match I had to put on at the wrong show. I never wanted to repeat matches (a complaint that Emperor rightfully made), but with three shows to fill, I had to do Taz/Joe 2, to allow me to do the later Benoit/Joe dream match. This was also how the HCW Championships idea was born; to give a purpose to these matches. Seth Rollins was always going to be paired against Eddie Guerrero, but AJ Styles was supposed to debut against Paul London at 'Showdown (see the note under their match for my reasons why).

The Hostile City Showdown itself, was a far cry from what I had originally planned. The Main Event was in tact and I figured it would blow everyone's minds... but nobody really mentioned it in the voting, so perhaps I was mistaken. I HATED repeating the Owens/Rhino Steel Cage match from earlier, but again it was a building block to the greater storyline and I loved the idea of the Barbed Wire match. Another regrettable repeat was Ki/Tajiri, but at least the storyline for made the rematch make sense. Like I said, I wanted Benoit/Joe and Rollins/Guerrero... London/Styles... Super Crazy and Jack Swagger were always going to have that Ladder Flag match.

Crazy would win and take both flags and with no flag to call his own, Swagger would make an UnAmerican, teaming with Alex Koslov for the final card, but I didn't have anywhere for the lowest members of my roster to be, so unfortunately they both got lost in the shuffle. Super Crazy was going to be in a Mexican Deathmatch against Eddie Guerrero, but I didn't have enough time to logically build to it, so it became a title defense out of respect.

Eulogy was just a mess. Apart from the Rhino/Corino Barbed Wire match, I had nothing for it. I just filled in the best matches I could and tried to draw a line from person-to-person to continue the storylines. When I started writing, I was probably two hours from the deadline and hadn't made any graphics or even come up with a name. I kept getting distracted because I had no genuine feelings toward most of these matches. When I said I was just 'working on formatting,' or 'uploading graphics now,' the truth is the show wasn't even done. If you look at the match write-ups, you can see I was working on empty. I even hate the graphics, but thankfully the Eulogy banner itself - in a stroke of genius (or luck) - turned out really good with the 'You are cordially invited to witness the death of Steve Corino' line. I figured it'd be enough to convince people that my third card was a culmination of hearty build-ups, rather than just the scraps I had left over.

By the time I'd sent my entires, I was exhausted. Every round, I hadn't done the writing until the last 48 hours and this round was no different, except I had three to do. I feared I'd written too much and would cop critiscism for it. Thankfully, AM wrote a lot, too.

With the dust settled, I can't help but feel bad for the people who died while making my cards. Not my opponents, but rather the latter half of my roster. From the start, Jack Swagger and Rhino were going to be two of my top guys. Alex Koslov, I only drafted because I had hoped that luck would be on my side and I could later steal Rusev to pair with him; the 'Hammer and the Sickle' they were going to be. Instead, Koslov was reduced to being anti-American every single round. Like Alex, Mark Briscoe was only drafted because I was banking on luck leading me to Jay Briscoe in a later round... it happened, but I couldn't leave Guerrero or Lesnar on the table. Also lost in the shuffle, were Jerry Lynn, Mahoney, Crazy, Tajiri, Low Ki, O'Haire, London and Monty Brown. If I hadn't changed my direction for votes, most of my roster would've been on even-footing. Lynn and Brown were supposed to be near the top of my cards, Tajiri was going to be a violent heel, O'Haire was going to be THE bad guy, spreading his poison throughout the ranks... but sadly had to become Corino 2.0 when the Rhino storyline took off. If you noticed, I didn't even write a single word about how the Corino/O'Haire match went, because I actually had nothing for it. They both needed a match and their pairing made sense. Anyway, I'm rambling now and my thought process probably isn't as interesting to anyone else, as it is to me.

I just have one more thing to say: at it's core, the Fan Fic Draft is about the cards. Not the graphics, the pretty formatting or the backstories. It seems like the votes given to me throughout this competition were - for the most part - due to being able to put together good, solid cards. I take a lot of pride in that and I regret taking it so far with the graphics and write-ups. Even though I still don't think I'm all that great with photoshop, the reality is that it's an advantage that I perhaps should've known better to use. I also should've kept my backstories to a minimum, though it's easier to convince myself that it was all necessary because it would've been difficult to tell a story like Rhino/Corino without them. If I'm in the draft next year, I'll definitely tone it down, even if it means we see a new champion.

PS - If you genuinely want to win the Draft, don't waste your picks on divas, tag teams or managers/authority figures. They're so limited in their pairings and I promise it'll work against you, like it has every time so far.

PPS - Thanks again for the votes!

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, after reading everything, I was thoroughly lost by the end. What a fucken marathon effort from both AM & Zap.

As funny as it sounds, it went from reading and following the stories and match setups, to ending right back where we started - Rosters. I like some matchups that AM managed to make - Funk/Cactus, Angle/Steamboat, Flair/Anderson Vs Ambrose/Funk. And I liked that he incorporated all Rhodes family into a somewhat revolving family feud. But I also can't take portions of his roster seriously at this stage of the draft, specifically Prime Time Players, Nasty Boys, Stardust, and Avalanche to a certain level. But I understand you can't have a roster/card full of main events and main eventers. Very good effort, and a well deserved second place.

Zaps roster and card setup had my vote from the moment I read through it. It's hard to argue with the perfect blend of new and old-school, and ALWAYS having that Zap aura about it - His writing has a massive ECW feel to it, even dating back to his old HCW fed(s) years back.

I feel like almost every match in his whole write-up appeals to me, with the exception of only a few, and the trend there is due to my personal tastes. Jack Swagger, Alex Koslov(Whom I really like), and Monty Brown (Who I have never seen before anyway), and Balls Mahoney, are the only guys who I didn't get invested in, even with the provided writing to accompany them. Heel Koslov is great though, and I particularly liked the description for the 6 man tag at Eulogy, lol. Apart from all that though, I felt like you paired everyone perfectly, and I would fucking pay good money to see this shit, if half of these guys weren't dead, retired or crippled. Main event Rhyno! Taz Vs Samoa Joe! Austin Vs Lesnar! Barbed wire! Super Crazy/Tajiri & Low Ki in the same damn match!

Overall, Zap killed in this, and has proven to be the king at this draft thing. And as Shinobi said - This should be eligible for an end of year award, as in my eyes it could be considered not just a draft final, but a 3 show mini fed, lol. Just great work.

Oh, and yeah, those graphics and shit were cool too..

Also a big thumbs up to Pizzle for helping get RT's entry in, and managing to muster up a damn good few matches. Putting Shibata over KENTA makes me smile.

So in the words of American National Treasure Oprah Winfrey, who is holding a show in a goddamn stadium in NZ sometime this year (which I wont be attending btwz ) - You get a car! And you get a car! AND YOU GET A CAR! CARS FOR EVERYONE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meant to post again in here a couple of days back, but totally forgot! Congrats Zap, I'm definitely interested in a draft battle, but I'd like to win a third title first to be on Zap's level again. A tag team draft has my curiosity and attention.

Thread Information