Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregardless

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

Quote Originally Posted by Theend View Post
    Want pot abused in your state. Legalize it.
    http://www.khou.com/news/health/pot-...hows/434536802

Oh wow? A study found that pot is abused(their definition of abuse btw) is more in states where they feel more comfortable answering questions about pot use than in states where its illegal across the board and a person is less likely to admit to a random "poll taker" that they use pot. Im amazed.

I've started to notice a thing about Theend and his clone TJ Wyoming. There are people that believe everything they read. Some call them sheep. Then there is Theend who believes nothing he reads unless it comes from sources that he probably has an APP to on his phone. He is like the exact opposite of a sheep, but guilty of the same character flaw he heavily criticizes.

vCash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Cannabis History Thread.Have You Tried It? Do You Hate It? Post Here Irregard

Quote Originally Posted by bischoffs brain View Post
    Oh wow? A study found that pot is abused(their definition of abuse btw) is more in states where they feel more comfortable answering questions about pot use than in states where its illegal across the board and a person is less likely to admit to a random "poll taker" that they use pot. Im amazed.

I've started to notice a thing about Theend and his clone TJ Wyoming. There are people that believe everything they read. Some call them sheep. Then there is Theend who believes nothing he reads unless it comes from sources that he probably has an APP to on his phone. He is like the exact opposite of a sheep, but guilty of the same character flaw he heavily criticizes.
    A whole lot of baseless accusations here. I don't know TJ Wyoming. I do not claim to believe anything I read or post. If you really were observant you would realize I have posted a lot of stuff in this thread in particular just because it is ludicrous. I have no idea of what APP you would be speaking of. You are making no sense. Must be stoned out of your gord right now. You are getting clowned. Now please stop with your baseless attacks before you get reported byh someone.

Anyhow, don't legalize pot in my town. I don't want the bums coming out the woodwork to show up. When I was in Boulder it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between homeless people, thru hikers and pot tourists.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/17...agnet.amp.html
    I am your God

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theend View Post
    A whole lot of baseless accusations here. I don't know TJ Wyoming. I do not claim to believe anything I read or post. If you really were observant you would realize I have posted a lot of stuff in this thread in particular just because it is ludicrous. I have no idea of what APP you would be speaking of. You are making no sense. Must be stoned out of your gord right now. You are getting clowned. Now please stop with your baseless attacks before you get reported byh someone.

Anyhow, don't legalize pot in my town. I don't want the bums coming out the woodwork to show up. When I was in Boulder it is nearly impossible to tell the difference between homeless people, thru hikers and pot tourists.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/17...agnet.amp.html

Who is someone?

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news for Australia and cannabis-A Swiss company named Satipharm shipped its first batch of CBD capsules to the Australian company HL Pharma. The capsules will contain 2 types of doses-a 10 milligram and 50 milligram dose. The next few shipments will have capsules containing THC.

http://www.satprnews.com/2017/05/09/...o-australia-2/

Fascinating article detailing the results of a study conducted on both young and old mice which found out that THC helped reverse aging in mice say, just 1 year old, compared to a mouse a few months old. THC was found to help enhance the expression of synaptic marker proteins and increasing the hippocampal spine density. The scientists implanted a low dose of THC to the mice via implants. The CB1 receptors which in geriatrics, via low THC doses would be restored and hence mental functions/cognition would be more balanced and lessen the chance of dementia as well, for instance.
    https://www.medicaljane.com/2017/05/...ion-as-we-age/

Thread Information