Interesting tweets from Jim Ross & Dean Ambrose
    Spoiler

More WWE roster cuts familiar names, and much more
    Spoiler

Dean Ambrose was sent home, stars upset, & much more
    Spoiler

The Ross Report
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Pduh; 12-27-2014 at 04:13 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PRIME

Source: PrimeisWrestling.com

PRIME Announcement

As you know by now the last few days Jim Ross have make a blockbuster announcement on his podcast, The Ross Report that he will start his own wrestling promotion call Prime. Now, as the owner of Prime Jim Ross have pointed out on his podcast there will be an announcement in coming weeks which the announcement will be posted on our official website PrimeisWrestling.com. Before we have make the official announcement we are going to make a point what the announcement is about before revealing it as most business, and rarely you see in wrestling promotion you see the boards of director that help the CEO to make business decision regarding the company well in a sense this company will have their own board but we are calling it "The Board." The founder of Prime Jim Ross and The Board will be the ones that help not just only make business decision but also if necessary they will make wrestling decision as well for the company.

You will probably asking how many members on "The Board?" I am glad you ask that the members who will be on The Board will be seven members, and most of the members have experience in running a promotion, and some others have been a wrestler for over the years those seven members are selected by the founder of Prime Jim Ross, and you are probably asking another questions who are those members will be joining The Board? To answer that question let member introduce you to the first member of The Board.

Spoiler

The second member also has experience running a promotion. He uses to run one of the big wrestling promotions back in the 90s, and then use to work for his arch nemesis after the company was purchased. They use to call him Easy E but let me introduce to you none other than.

Spoiler

The next member who is also a former promoter, and possible one of the best managers in professional wrestling maybe he should do his usual introduction let’s hear the man.

Spoiler

Anyways, the fourth member needs no introduction he is the icon of professional wrestling, and it weren't for him professional wrestling wouldn't matter.

Spoiler

Another ICON who needs no introduction will be part of The Board, he is a former 16 time world heavyweight champion, and former leader of the four horsemen.

Spoiler

The next member to be part of The Board he is also another legend but we call Hardcore Legend.

Spoiler

The last member to be part of The Board he was a former professional wrestler, he use to work for the World Wrestling Entertainment, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and for a short while use to be in Total Non-Stop Action. He retired from the professional wrestling in the year of 2004 but now he is back in the professional wrestling industry to be part of the new promotion PRIME, and he is the last member who will be part of The Board.
    Spoiler

There you have it seven members to be part of The Board that they, and the founder of PRIME Jim Ross will help make business and if necessary make professional wrestling decision for this company. Keep checking at http://www.PrimeisWrestling.com for more announcements in coming weeks if not sooner! Stay tuned!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Inside Scoop

Information on The Board, Vince McMahon & Triple H are heated, & CM Punk consider
    Spoiler

News on Dean Ambrose, Bryan Danielson not telling the whole story, Jim Ross negotiating, & much more
    Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source:PrimeisWrestling.com

PRIME ANNOUNCEMENT

We will like to welcome John Laurinaitis to PRIME. He will be our new president for the company, for the people who don't know, or remember him here is a little history lesson. He was a former professional wrestler starting back in the 80s he was in a tag team back in the late 80s and early 90s with a team called The Dynamic Dudes which use to wrestle in the NWA/World Championship Wrestling which he goes by the name of Johnny Ace. He has wrestle other wrestling promotions before such as All Japan Pro Wrestling,

Later on he retired as a professional wrestler in the year 2000. He have a role in backstage in WCW, then have a backstage role, and one point he was a Senior Vice President of Talent Operation from the year of 2002 through 2012. He never appears on the screen until 2005-2006. He was also a former General Manager of Monday Night RAW in the World Wrestling Entertainment. Later on in 2012 he calls it quit but now he is back in the professional wrestling business, and he will be part of this new promotion he will be our new president of PRIME, and we got a treat for you that the president of PRIME John Laurinaitis got some comments earlier which he want everyone to read what he have to say.

"My name is John Laurinaitis, I am the president of PRIME." "I am grateful to be part of this new company, I have lot of experience working backstage, I have load of experience in a authority role which I know what is best for the fans, and that is give people wanted." "I am looking forward to this new adventure, I have missed this business, and I am back looking forward to this, and as the president of PRIME I will give every each one of you wanted, I do care every single one of you!!"

"People Power!"
    Last edited by Pduh; 01-03-2015 at 03:22 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies & Gentleman we glad to introduce and welcome to our new vice president and talent relation, Jim Cornette. He is one of the greatest managers of all time, he is known for managing great tag teams such as the Midnight Express, The Rock & Roll Express, The Fantastic, The New Midnight Express, Owen Hart & Yokozuna, and etc. He take his team to manage as a successful tag team winning tag team championships, not only he known for managing great tag team he also have some success managing a superstar going single competition such as Sherri Martel, Jeff Jarrett, Buddy Landel, and Adrian Street.

He always brings his tennis racket, lot of times he will use it as an object to help his team, or a superstar that he manage. He have experience working as an authority role in the past in other promotion, since he left Ring Of Honor which was the last professional wrestling promotion use to work he had not been in the wrestling business for a while until now, and we are glad to have Jim Cornette on board as our new Vice President and Talent Relation for Prime. He had left some comments, and here is what he has to say.

"I have been in this professional wrestling business for 30 years, and in 2012 not that long ago I have decided to finally call it quit." "When Jim Ross who I know for a long time announce on his podcast that he is going to start opening his own wrestling promotion I was thrilled, and happy for him to start his own company he knows the business very well." "When he calls me to offer this job I tell Jim I just retired, and he ask so that is a yes, and my responded what do you think, of course I am in!"
    Last edited by Pduh; 01-03-2015 at 03:22 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME ANNOUNCEMENT

We have another announcement to make, and we will like to welcome another staff but this time he is our new commissioner in PRIME, Tyler Kluttz! While he have not much experience in the business but he show somewhat a capable of making tough decisions, he was a former General Manager on Monday Night RAW at one point, and he is a great addition we are glad to have him as our new commissioner. Here is some interesting comment from the commissioner of PRIME, Tyler Kluttz.

"Ever since I debuted in 2008, people don't take me seriously, people think I'm a joke, even when I was working for another promotion I was their General Manager for their flagship show, and they all treated like I was a joke, and have no respect for me at all!" "People who treated me like crap, don't take me seriously, treated like I was a joke is not just the officials from that company but also from the fans and the superstars." "After I got fired I hit rock bottom, then someone who I will not name calls me, help me out get back on my feet, and you can say he is my mentor who was right that I will get my second chance, and very happy that Jim Ross give me the job as the commissioner." "With my mentor help, people will take me seriously, people will not treat me like crap, and people will not look at me a joke anymore!" "You will see, I mean business!!"
    Last edited by Pduh; 01-03-2015 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME ANNOUNCEMENT

We are welcome and introduce you to the new Director of Operation for PRIME, Joey Styles! He was the voice of Extreme Championship Wrestling, calling the action starting from 1993 until the year of 2001 when ECW went bankruptcy. He was calling action on Hardcore TV, and pay per views plus not only he use to work for ECW but he also do some announcing in the World Wrestling Entertainment for a short while which include when they bring their own brand of Extreme Championship Wrestling for a short period of time.

Fast forward we are welcoming to the former Extreme Championship Wrestling, and World Wrestling Entertainment commentary that won't be the commentary for PRIME but he will be the new Director of Operation, and here are some of his comments what he has to say.

"I am honor that Jim Ross hires me as the Director of Operation." "As most of you know I was a commentary calling the action, then some of you may not know that I work behind the scenes with web-sites, and apps from that same company and while I am thankful that the WWE give me the opportunity but it's time for a new chapter for my career, and I am happy to be working for this new upstart promotion, PRIME." ""I'm excited, and looking forward to get this company going." "Wait a minute me as the Director of Operation?" "OH MY GOD!"
    Last edited by Pduh; 01-03-2015 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting tweets here....

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ - 45m
    I got a few huge announcements regarding PRIME could be coming this week! Once it's finalized it will be announce on PrimeisWrestling.com
    Jim Cornette @TheJimCornette - 30m
    PRIME is going to be great! When finalized the announcement will be huge for the company!
    ADRIAN NEVILLE @WWENEVILLE -1h
    Mighty Mouse? Ugh! Batman? No Robocop? How about being me?
    Dean Ambrose @TheDeanAmbrose - 59m
    @WWENEVILLE watch out some jackasses may ask you to delete your tweet, and may suspend you indefinitely.
    Coach @CMPunk - 2h
    Why can't I do both?
    Chuck Taylor @SexyChuckieT -30s
    Hey @JRsBBQ I & my best friend want to work for your company! GBWUOK=Get Back with Us Ok?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME and New Japan Pro Wrestling agree to be partnership

Press Release

We are happy to announce that PRIME and New Japan Pro Wrestling are officially partners, New Japan Pro Wrestling started back in 1972 and right now are the top wrestling company in Japan today. New Japan Pro Wrestling, the founder of PRIME Jim Ross comment regarding New Japan Pro Wrestling. "We have been working a deal with New Japan Pro Wrestling for the last few weeks, they have lot of great talent and we are looking forward to work with NJPW." New Japan Pro Wrestling just finished their biggest pay per view event of the year NJPW Kingdom 9 not long ago which is their NFL Superbowl, MLB World Series, NHL Stanley Cup, NBA Finals, and as Jim Ross call it their WrestleMania in New Japan Pro Wrestling. Which you can still watched the replay if you missed their pay per view NJPW Kingdom 9 call your local cable, or satellite provider for details

New Japan Pro Wrestling have started their own online streaming call New Japan World just couple months ago, and only available in Japanese. More comments from the founder of PRIME Jim Ross "This partnership will be good for the professional wrestling industry as a whole, and give the fans what a true professional wrestling is really about like I use to say it's going to be a slobber knocker!"

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Home Box Office Inc. Acquires Broadcast rights to a new wrestling promotion, PRIME for HBO

New York City, New York - The Home Box Office Inc. announced today has signed a deal with PRIME to bring a new professional wrestling promotion to homes nationwide on HBO, a popular American premium cable and satellite television network that released motion pictures, original televisions, made for cable movies, documentaries, boxing matches, occasional stand-up comedy, and concert specials. HBO will be officially enters in the ring when it's first premiere when PRIME make's it debut sometime in the year 2015 which the date will be announce in coming weeks plus with the name of the show to be determined. The series will feature superstars that will square off in the ring to compete include the biggest name in professional wrestling.

"We are very excited about HBO being the new network for PRIME and the partnership with The Home Box Office Inc. across the globe. The commitment will help to promote and grow our brand give wrestling fans, or new fans that just started watching professional wrestling an option, and in knowing we have found not only our first new home but the right one," said the founder of PRIME Jim Ross. "Together we will start a journey that will give the fans what professional wrestling is all about, see superstars compete to be the best it's like we are going to make magic, history will be made when PRIME officially launch."

This will be the very first professional wrestling airs on a premium cable and satellite television network. HBO carried popular programming such as Game of Thrones, Boxing after Dark, Hard Knocks, True Blood, and many more. If you do not have HBO call your cable or satellite providers to order HBO, the first and new home of PRIME.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME CEO Jim Ross Special Announcement

Ladies & Gentleman the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross have a special announcement, there is a video below that is upload on this page, and this video that Jim Ross have a special announcement just click play to watch the video, and find out what his announcement is!

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really cool layout and build up so far man. I'm really liking some of the names you are using, Cyrus in particular is one of my favorite heels ever and will always get my attention for anyone that has the balls to use him in their thread. Very interesting stuff. I'm looking forward to this getting off with some shows. The concept is interesting and everything here visually is very nice and tidy the way I like it. Good luck with this man.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME Wrestling Bracketology

A superstar wants to be the best.
    A superstar wants to be a world heavyweight champion
    They will have their chance, but who will enter the Round of 64
    Who will they wrestle against in Round of 64 to fight for a big prize
    Questions will be answer

In the studio a camera focusing one familiar face sitting down looking at the camera, and begin to speaks out.

Matt Striker: Hello everyone, I'm Matt Striker and welcome to the first ever in the professional wrestling industry PRIME Presents Wrestling Bracketology live only on HBO! Tonight, we are going to reveal who are the lucky superstars will be in the tournament, that is right we reveal all 64 participates, and plus we will also reveal the entire first round match ups who they will be wrestling against. But first let me introduce some of the experts who will give their insight, analysis the superstars, and the matchups. To my left who have been on a broadcast team, and been in this business for a long time they call him "The Professor" for nothing, Mike Tenay welcome to Wrestling Bracketology Mike Tenay!

Mike Tenay: Thanks for having me Matt, and it's to be here can't to who are the superstars be in the Round of 64.

Matt Striker: we all do Mike. Joining with us who are sitting next to the professor, he was the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion, and former FTW World Heavyweight Champion he is the human suplex machine, Taz!

Taz: It's good to be here Matt! I wish I didn't have to retired because I want to be in this tournament but sadly I can't but I am super stoked to be part of PRIME Presents Wrestling Bracketology, and can't wait to find out who will be in this tournament, and the first round matchups. Can't wait!

Matt Striker: and joining with us to my right, he was one of the greatest manager of all time, managing great tag team such as the Midnight Express. He is now the Vice President and Talent Relation in PRIME Jim Cornette!

Jim Cornette: Thanks for having me here gentleman! I am looking forward working with you gentleman throughout the night, and give my expertise for the Round of 64 we are going to have a great time!

Matt Striker: Definitely! Also save the best for last joining with us sitting next to Jim Cornette he was the former NWA United State Heavyweight Champion, former NWA World Television Champion, former NWA World Tag Team Champions, and former NWA World Heavyweight Champion. He is a Hall Of Famer, and he is a legend he is The American Dream Dusty Rhodes!

Dusty Rhodes: It's great to be here Matt. Gentleman tonight we will find out who are the 64 superstars to be in the Round of 64 to compete to be the first PRIME World Heavyweight Champions, and so let's get it rolling!

Matt Striker: who say March Madness doesn't come early? Folks before we reveal the participants, and the brackets. First I am going to explain this Round of 64 Tournament how the superstar was selected. The CEO of PRIME Jim Ross, and The Board get together and select 64 superstars to be part of the single elimination tournament, The Round of 64. They will contact the superstars, and tell them they have been selected to be part of the tournament so all 64 superstars have been selected for weeks ahead of advance even before the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross make the official announcement that there will be a tournament, and obvious the superstars who are selected accepted to be part of Round of 64. All 64 superstars that are selected will be in four different brackets. There will be 16 each superstars in four of different brackets, there will be Bracket A, Bracket B, Bracket C, and Bracket D.

Winner of this whole entire tournament will be crowning the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion. Before we start it I just got word later on the founder of PRIME Jim Ross will join with us live from on our satellite feed which he will talk about the tournament, and from my understanding he will also going to make another announcement to make that is later tonight but now you all being ready for we are going to reveal who will be in The Round Of 64! The wait is over let's getting it started! We are going to start Bracket A see who is in Bracket A, and that they are going to wrestle in Bracket A then we move on the next bracket so let's get it started. First let's reveal Bracket A!

Graphics show and reveal Bracket A

Spoiler
    Matt Striker: There you have it gentleman so what are your thoughts on the matchups and the superstars in Bracket A?

Mike Tenay: Well, there are interesting match ups here, you got big names such as the Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, former five time WCW World Champion Booker T, "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage, "The IT Factor" Bobby Roode, and you also got who is a huge star in New Japan Pro Wrestling who is the current NJPW World Heavyweight Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi competing in the tournament, and in Bracket A.

Taz: You got some familiar faces that haven't been seen on television for a while such as Carly Colon who is no stranger wrestling on the national stage, and you got a guy name Muhammad Hassan who haven't wrestle since the year 2005 he is going to return to the ring against Homicide. I surprise he is coming back from his retirement, I am interesting how he will do possible showing any ring rust, or not. You got Booker T, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Christian Cage, and even Eric Young are all former world champions in other promotion, and as Mike say you got a current New Japan Pro Wrestling World Champion Hiroshi Tanhashi. On paper you may have two, or three guys the favorites who will win this bracket. The three favorites who I am talking about are The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Captain Charisma Christian Cage, and The It Factor Bobby Roode.

Dusty Rhodes: I agree with Taz. On paper it's clearly you got three superstars who are the favorites that could win this bracket not to disrespect other superstars who in this bracket but those three men have lot of experience wrestling the big stage, they been there, and done that. Now, here in PRIME they want to do it again and that is winning the biggest prize.

Jim Cornette: I understand why you and Taz how three of the superstars are the favorites to come out on Bracket A because it looks like on paper. However, you got superstars who are hunger wants to prove themselves, and want to be a world heavyweight champion. Some have been short live and wants that back hell look at Nick Aldis was a former world champion in TNA for a short period of time, and you got a guy who loves to fight name Finlay that have lot of experience in the professional wrestling, and you got a guy who is the current world champion in New Japan Pro Wrestling I think lot of times even in sports like basketball, football, hockey, baseball, and even in our business professional wrestling that on paper can be deceiving.

Mike Tenay: The one thing that we are forgetting is Christian Cage's health. He was out with a concussion, haven't been in action for what over a year now? That could play a big factor against him with some ring rust, and "The Idol" Aaron Stevens could use that as an advantage. Like in March Madness we could see upset not just in Bracket A but also this whole entire tournament in general.

Matt Striker: Speaking of which ladies & Gentleman we are in a real treat that we have via satellite that the man is in Bracket A "Captain Charisma" Christian who is at home in Ontario, Canada. Welcome, Christian Cage!

You see a split screen with Matt Striker, and the other screen with "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage on the satellite feed

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: Thanks for having me.

Matt Striker: Congratulation that you have selected to be in the tournament which you will be squaring off against "The Idol" Aaron Stevens. It will be your first action back since over a year correct?

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: Yes that is correct for people who may not know as Mike Tenay say that I have been out with a concussion but now I am finally clear by my doctor. I am looking forward to be back in the ring!

Dusty Rhodes: Hey Christian Cage this is Dusty Rhodes here. The very first thing is how is your health?

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: I feel pretty damn good better than I was a year ago when I was out with the concussions which you have treated seriously in any sports which we all know that.

Taz: This is Taz here. Now, you are clear to compete in the ring, and now you know who you will be facing in the first round what is your strategy?

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: I can't tell the whole world what my strategy you should know that Taz(laughs). I am just preparing, and when I was out with a concussion I just workout to stay in shape, and the plus side is both I and I guess he call himself "The Idol" Aaron Stevens that I have wrestle against him when we both wrestle in the WWE so I know what he can do, and cannot do.

Jim Cornette: Hey Christian Cage this is Jim Cornette here. Now that you are in PRIME a new fresh start in a new promotion what is your goal?

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: Well, as I use to say when I was in the WWE is one more match meaning I want another world title match. Now, I am in PRIME as you say this is a new fresh start for me, and my career another opportunity to become the first PRIME World Heavyweight Champion. My goal to be a world heavyweight champion again but also be the first ever world heavyweight champion in PRIME. All my peeps want to see me being a world heavyweight champion, and of course I want be a World Champion.

Mike Tenay: This is Mike Tenay here it's good to see you. My question is you haven't compete in the ring for over a year, or so how do you prepare when you don't have any ring time which is possible you may have ring rust in you?

"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage: I admit it's difficult to prepare when I haven't wrestle for over a year because of my concussion. There is no way around it the best I can do is work out to stay in shape, and get healthy. But I am ready to get back in the ring and return to action. I am the best shape in my life, I am working out every day, I am healthy now, and I am ready to go I hope "The Idol" Aaron Stevens is ready because my peeps will be ready to see their favorite superstar back in the ring. That's how I roll!

Split screen disappear now only one camera focusing only on Matt Striker

Matt Striker: Thank you Christian Cage for joining us. Now, we already reveal Bracket A now it's time to reveal Bracket B!

Graphics shows, and reveal Bracket B

Spoiler
    Dusty Rhodes: When I look at Bracket B lot of superstars that never won World Heavyweight Championship in other promotions they use to work for, only five superstars won world heavyweight titles in other promotions in Bracket B while others never won the world champion. They all want to taste what it’s like to be a world champion while the five other superstars want to taste it again. It should be interesting who want to taste it more.

Mike Tenay: Those superstars who never won a world champion in any of the major promotion will have their opportunity while guys like Chris Jericho, Bully Ray, "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam, Ron "The Truth" Killings, and Jerry Lynn have the opportunity to shine again, capture and to be the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion.

Jim Cornette: I think Bracket B have lot of interesting matchups with lot of superstars that never won the big ones since they started their career in this professional wresting industry, and plus as you both stated we got a few superstars who been there, done that, and wants to do it again but this time become the first world champion, in PRIME. We also got interesting match ups in Bracket B.

Taz: You got three guys whom I am familiar with and got in the ring with these guys back in ECW back the good old days, and you have two of them will face each other in the first round. In my opinion I think Bully Ray, "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam, or Jerry Lynn one of them goes further I will be no surprise they even reach to the finals and possible win the whole tournament.

Matt Striker: What about Chris Jericho? He was the first ever Undisputed Champion in the WWE, he was the one that beat The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin the same night, former world champion, and use to wrestle in ECW as well. This bracket is an interesting bracket, and I think that guys like Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Jerry Lynn, or Bully Ray have a shot but cannot sleep with the superstars who are hungry more. Speaking of which we have MVP joining in on our satellite feed thanks for joining with us MVP!

Split screen appears on your TV screen, MVP on the second screen who is on the satellite feed which you see him wearing his sun glasses, and his gold chain around his neck just wearing a t-shirt on he begins to speak out

MVP: All of you do me a favor? Shut up! I am going to do you all a favor, and make all of your jobs easier I will be the one to do all the talking all of you just sit back, don't open your mouth unless I tell you otherwise, and just listen what I have to say because I am MVP after all! Let's be clear here yes I never been a world heavyweight champion when my time was in the WWE, and never was a world champion in TNA but let's face it I would have been a world champion in the WWE but I being hold down, and never once get the opportunity to even get a shot with my time in the World Wrestling Entertainment, and then you got TNA who I suppose to finally get a world title shot but I got serious injured on my knee I have to pull myself out of the match, and have Bobby Lashley replace me. If I didn't get serious injured I would have been the world champion in TNA. Matter of fact if it weren't for me Bobby Lashley wouldn't be a world champion in TNA in the first place thanks to me he is a somebody if he weren't for me not only he will be world champion he would be a nobody! Don't you agree Mike Tenay?

Mike Tenay: I don't really agree with.....

MVP interrupts Mike Tenay

MVP: Oh shut up Mike Tenay! Anyways, who am I facing in the first round? Oh that is right BJ Whitmer first off what kind of lame name is that? Sound like you know what? It doesn't matter I am going to beat you no matter what your name is and you know why BJ Whitmer? I tell you why it's because you are not on my level. You are beneath me I am better then you and everyone else. I am going to become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion because I am good, damn good, and BJ Whitmer you are not in luck you going to wrestle against me but at the same time you should be honor wrestling against a caliber main eventer such as myself, and the next first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion. You will know why they call me MVP and that same goes with everyone else in the Round Of 64 tournament. Now, I am done with this interview but don't worry I let you guys ask me all the question you want once I become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion!

Back to one screen with Matt Striker

Matt Striker: Thanks for joining with us MVP he is confident so we shall see if it backfires for him being overconfident, or he can back it up. Anyways, now it's time to reveal Bracket C!

Graphics and reveal Bracket C

Spoiler
    Jim Cornette: I am looking forward to this bracket the most. Lot of young talent, and some veterans in this bracket. Upcoming stars have huge opportunity to be part of this tournament such as Tyler Black, Davey Richard, Lance Archer, Brian Cage, "Cowboy" James Storm," "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen, Adrian Neville, and much more.

Taz: Hey Jim got a question for you. Since you are the Vice President and Talent Relation in PRIME that on Bracket C some of the wrestlers are facing mystery opponents do you know who are the mystery opponents?

Jim Cornette: If I know I wouldn't tell you that's all I have to say.

Mike Tenay: Gentleman who do you think the favorite to come out from this bracket?

Dusty Rhodes: In my humble opinion I think the person who is the favorites to come out from this bracket is Sheamus. He was a former WWE World Champion, and former WWE United State Heavyweight Champion he is probably one of the toughest wrestler that step foot in the ring, and I never wrestle against him.

Matt Striker: I think lot of wrestlers in Bracket C have a shot to win the tournament lot of them are going to be hungry, and want to prove everyone. I have to pick one who is the favorites in this bracket I will say Sheamus as well the Celtic Warrior from Ireland will go to war with anyone in the ring.

Taz: I got to say Rhino. Former ECW World Television Champion I think he can be the one that give Sheamus a tough competition if only the two will go further rounds to face each other which is possible.

Jim Cornette: One guy you can't look over is "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen. I have seen him wrestle when I was working for Ring Of Honor he can brawl with you, he can wrestle you, and he is a non-sense type of wrestler. Don't sleep on him.

Mike Tenay: I am going to go with "Cowboy" James Storm. He was a former TNA World Champion for a short period of time ever since he never wins the big one back. He will be more hungry, motivated, and a new fresh start for him to become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion.

Matt Striker: Bracket D is coming up but first we are going to take a break, and you will see what is coming on HBO.

Commercial break which shows what is coming on HBO in upcoming months, then back from the commercial break with Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: Ladies & Gentleman we are back. Folks sometime during a break we have receive a package which is a tape in the package, no one knows who send it but whoever leaves a note on the package says "Play the Tape." We have sent the tape to our production crew, and we haven't watched it but we are going to show you the video so roll the tape guys!

Video footage plays which you see a dark room which you see a lantern on the stool with some light on it, and then you hear someone's voice talking.

Voice: I use to be afraid of the dark when I was a little kid, my mothers told me don’t be afraid of the dark there is nothing to be afraid of. I ask her what about the boogie man, what about the monster may get me, and my mother say there are not real they are just an illusion. She is right there is nothing too afraid of the dark. But she is wrong monsters are real, boogie mans are real, demons are real, and I am real. When I have become immortal I am not afraid of the dark no way you know how face my fear? My family helps me face my fear, and I beat my fear!

The person then pick up the lantern but couldn't see the person's face, he blow it and then the light is gone which is all completely dark can't see anything but you hear the same person laughing.

Voice: Hahahaha! You see I am not afraid of the dark! But everyone in PRIME fear will come their way.....

The person stay quiet which is still all dark then finally a light comes on which you see a light comes on the same lantern, and the person who is holding it finally reveal his face none other than...

Bray Wyatt: I am Bray Wyatt! I and my family are coming to PRIME!! Be very afraid HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Bray Wyatt then blow the fire out of the lantern, then scene lives back to the studio.

Matt Striker: I don't know about you guys but that was creepy.

Jim Cornette: Scare the crap out of me!

Dusty Rhodes: The one thing I’m glad is that I retired which I do not have to put up with him.

Mike Tenay: Bray Wyatt and his family coming to PRIME that is going to put lot of fear with the rest of the superstars in PRIME.

Taz: I don't know about you guys but I'm from New York here in New York we are not scare of anyone including Bray Wyatt and his family!

Matt Striker: Anyways, now it's time to reveal the bracket which is Bracket D!

Graphics reveal Bracket D

Spoiler
    Taz: I admit that lot of the guys on Bracket D I am not familiar with since I never got a chance to watch them wrestle but I do heard some of them such as El Generico, Roderick Strong, Trent Barreta, and "The Unbreakable" Michael Elgin. I am looking forward to see those guys for the first time.

Mike Tenay: On paper Bracket D have probably have potentially good wrestling matches. Even though we don't know who is Trent Barretta and Eddie Edwards opponents are there are lot of potential dare I say best wrestling match of the year?

Jim Cornette: I agree with you Mike that on Bracket D on paper lot of great wrestling matches potentially that is. Which lot of them could be a potential candidate for match of the year so we shall see I am looking forward to this entire tournament!

Dusty Rhodes: Lot of great wrestling matches which opportunity to showcase their talents, and a big opportunity to win the biggest prize. I will say this Bracket I am looking forward the most.

Matt Striker: I will say that I agree with all you that on paper Bracket D in terms the best wrestling matches, and potential match of the year probably a few of them who knows! Ladies & Gentleman we will predict our final four, and will predict to win the whole thing but before that we have the Owner of PRIME Jim Ross joining us who is at home in Oklahoma welcome JR!

Split screens appear which you see on the right side Jim Ross appear the screen on the satellite feed he is wearing his cowboy hat, and he begin to speaks out.

Jim Ross: Thanks for having me!

Matt Striker: I say earlier that you and The Board are the ones that select the superstars to be part of The Round Of 64 wondering if I got this right that you guys started before your announcement you going to open your own promotion correct?

Jim Ross: Yes that is correct we have start the selection the process probably couple months, or so. We have not started calling all 64 superstars like four weeks ago on a daily basic sometimes we call three different superstars per day if they want to be part of the tournament. It was a long process me and The Board have some disagreements who should, or who shouldn't be in the tournament but we come through together at the end.

Mike Tenay: Hey JR Mike Tenay here. The last two brackets on Bracket C and Bracket D there are some superstars will be wrestling against mystery opponent I am assuming you who they are ahead of time? If so any hints who they are?

Jim Ross: Haha well I will tell you this me and The Board have select the process and yes we do know who the mystery opponents which is obvious but giving hints well just like everyone else you got to wait and see.

Jim Cornette: Jim Cornette here Jim I know you a long time ago for a few decades we have work together. After this Round Of 64 is over what is your long term plan for PRIME?

Jim Ross: Remind everyone what professional wrestling is about and to enjoy professional wrestling. Give fans options to watch another promotion not just one, or two promotions but give them the alternatives in a sense. I have lot of ideas that been put into place, and some other ideas that are in the works to make this promotion popular, give fans what they wanted, and to grow.

Dusty Rhodes Hey JR it's Dusty Rhodes here. This Round Of 64 tournament we are going to predict the final four, and who will win to become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion what is your prediction on the final four, the finals matchups, and who do you think will win the whole tournament?

Jim Ross: Haha you have to put me on the spot huh?

Dusty Rhodes: I sure do haha

Jim Ross: It's tough to say. Got lot of superstars who have been a former world champion that could go far to the final four, or even win it all guys like Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Sheamus, Christian Cage, Bobby Roode, Alberto Rodriguez, and you got guys who are hungry want to win to prove themselves, and everyone the young lions such as Kevin Steen, El Generico, MVP, Jay Lethal, and many more. Any of the superstars on each bracket could go to the final four, the finals, or even win it all.

Taz: I got a question for you JR this is really not about the Round Of 64 while winner of the tournament will crown the new PRIME World Heavyweight Champion. My question to you is you planning to bring another title for the organization?

Jim Ross: Yes that is the plan it's in the works and will bring another title, or titles for the promotion the announcement will be made later down the road.

Matt Striker: Well, JR you got some announcements to make?

Jim Ross: Yes I do I got some announcements to make. The first announcement is the very first show for PRIME which it will kick off a week after WWE biggest pay per view WrestleMania 31. That is right a week after WrestleMania 31 PRIME will debut live on HBO which the show call Action Pak two hours show which is when The Round Of 64 will also begin. Plus three weeks later we are going to start touring some house shows which we will continue with The Round Of 64 at the House shows as well, and the good news the house shows for PRIME will be streaming on our web-site PrimeisWrestling.com which you can register the site for and sign up that site to watch our house shows live on our site for $7.99 a month!

Matt Striker: What an announcement! Thank you for joining us JR!

Jim Ross: Thank you for having me, and we see you the week after WrestleMania 31 when PRIME kicks off live on HBO!

Back to the single screen with the experts..

Matt Striker: Folks it's time for our predictions. I go first my prediction for the final four, finals, and winner of the tournament are...

Graphics show Matt Striker's prediction

Final Four Predictions:
    Hiroshi Tanhashi Vs Chris Jericho
    Sheamus Vs “The Unbreakable” Michael Elgin

Finals Prediction
    Hiroshi Tanhashi Vs Sheamus

Prediction Winner
    Hiroshi Tanhashi
    Jim Cornette: Interesting prediction Matt and here is mine!

Graphics showing Jim Cornette's predictions

Final Four Predictions
    Kurt Angle Vs Finlay
    "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen Vs El Generico

Final Prediction
    Kurt Angle Vs "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

Winner Prediction
    "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
    Taz: Thankfully I'm not a betting man because you never know anything can happen! But here is my prediction!

Graphics show Taz's prediction

Final Four Predictions
    Kurt Angle Vs "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam
    Rhino Vs Sheamus

Final Prediction
    "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam Vs Rhino

Winner Prediction
    "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam
    Dusty Rhodes: Gentleman let me present to you my prediction.

Graphics show Dusty Rhode's prediction

Final Four Predictions
    Booker T Vs MVP
    Sheamus Vs Jeff Hardy

Final Prediction
    MVP Vs Jeff Hardy

Winner Prediction
    Jeff Hardy
    Matt Striker: I'm surprise you didn't predict your son Cody Rhodes to the finals not even the final four.

Dusty Rhodes: Yeah. I love my son all my heart, he is young, talent, and hungry. But I don't think he will go far I think he can go second round but that is it. If Cody watching this you knows your father loves you!

Mike Tenay: Here is my prediction...

Graphics show Mike Tenay's prediction

Final Four Predictions
    "The It Factor" Bobby Roode Vs Chris Jericho
    "Cowboy" James Storm Vs Austin Aries

Finals Prediction
    "The It Factor" Bobby Roode Vs "Cowboy" James Storm

Winner Prediction
    "The It Factor" Bobby Roode
    Matt Strikers: Well, a folk that is our predictions, the brackets have been revealed, and we are done! Don't forget if you missed Jim Ross' announcement that a week after WrestleMania 31 that PRIME will make its debut which premiere live only on HBO Action PAK two hours which Round Of 64 will begin with some of the matches plus three weeks later PRIME will start touring with a house show and will be streaming live on PrimeisWrestling.com for more information go to the site for more details! Thanks for watching PRIME Present Wrestling Bracketology! We see you a week after WrestleMania 31! Good night everyone!

Camera Fades

Ends Show

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME & Lucha Underground join forces

Today in PRIME we like to officially announce that Lucha Underground will join forces as partners. Lucha Underground is Wrestling promotions have wrestlers from the American Independent Circuit, and AAA which is another wrestling promotion in Mexico.

"We are excited to have Lucha Underground to be our partners, good for the industry of professional wrestling, and great for the fans to watch amazing wrestlers to show their ability in the ring and entertain them." Said the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross. "Lucha Underground and PRIME have a lot in common such as both promotions are brand new, only that Lucha Underground started last year, and we are going to start get going the week after WrestleMania 31 it's going to be exciting, and looking forward to work with Lucha Underground."

Lucha Underground is the second professional wrestling promotion to be partners with PRIME. You can catch Lucha Underground on the El Ray Network every Wednesday on 8 pm Eastern time and Pacific Time. You can also catch the Spanish network on UniMás every Saturday.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Video Message

Welcome to the video message section on PrimeisWrestling.com, at times there will be a video upload on this section which someone wants a message to the world what he or she have to say. It could be the superstar in PRIME, could be the CEO, The Board, or any of the staffs if they have something to say it could be anyone! Guess what? We have the first person got something to say just click play below to watch the video who it was, and what he, or she have to say!

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One week later......

Video Message

Welcome to another edition of video message on PrimeisWrestling.com! Last week, Chuck Taylor is the first one make a video to send a message to everyone that he is coming to PRIME but he is not coming alone, and now as promised he will reveal who his best friend is that will come to PRIME with him here is the video just click play below!

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On March 29, 2015....

WWE World Championship
    Brock Lesner(c) Vs Roman Reign

Winner Gets Full Control of WWE
    Triple H Vs Sting

The Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton Vs Seth Rollins

WWE United States Title
    Rusev(c) Vs Ryback

Handicap Match
    The Big Show & Kane Vs Dolph Ziggler,

WWE Tag Team Titles
    The Usos(c) Vs The Ascension

The Miz Vs Damien Sandow

WWE Diva Title
    Nikki Bella(c) Vs Bre Bella

Results....

WWE Diva Title
    Nikki Bella(c) Vs Bre Bella
    Spoiler

The Miz Vs Damien Sandow
    Spoiler

Handicap Match
    The Big Show & Kane Vs Dolph Ziggler
    Spoiler

WWE United State Title
    Rusev(c) Vs Ryback
    Spoiler

Randy Orton Vs Seth Rollins
    Spoiler

WWE Tag Team Titles
    The Usos(c) Vs The Ascension
    Spoiler

The Undertaker Vs Bray Wyatt
    Spoiler

Winner Gets Full Control Of WWE
    Triple H Vs Sting
    Spoiler

WWE World Championship
    Brock Lesner(c) Vs Roman Reign
    Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PRIME Action Pak Preview

We are days away for the debut of PRIME which the show titled Action Pak, and there will be lot of action live at Boston, Massachusetts at the Conte Forum.

The Round of 64 first round single elimination tournament will kicks off on Action Pak! You will see one match each from Bracket A, B, C, and D you will see MVP will be taking on against BJ Whitmer in the first round single elimination tournament. Will MVP gets past the first round as a first step to become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion? OR Will BJ Whitmer spoiled MVP's party, and advance to the next round? Also we will see Lance Archer who has been wrestling in New Japan Pro Wrestling since 2011 will return to the United States and he will face against former Ring of Honor World Champion, World Tag Team Champions, former PWG World Heavyweight Champion, and former PWG World Tag Team Champions Davey Richards.

Plus we will see two superstars are very familiar with each other. They have wrestle against each other in the past in other promotions, and now the two are part of the Round of 64 when the two will be facing against other once again which we will see Low Ki taking on against Roderick Strong. The two wants to move on to the next round but there is only one winner who will it be? Also we will see the man from England will face against the man who done it all he was a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, former TNA World Heavyweight Champion, he won the Olympic Gold Medal back in the 90s, and now he wants to become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion he haven't been in action for months but now he will return to the ring none other than The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle.

There is more! Johnny Gargano has stated he will be at the first ever PRIME Action Pak, and he is going to call out a mega star from another promotion. Will Johnny Gargano leave up to his promises? Even if he does leave his promise will that mega star show up, and go face to face against Johnny Gargano when he calls him out? What is going to happen?

Also the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross will make an appearance, and he is going to make an announcement that he will introduce the new General Manager of PRIME! Who is the General Manager going to be? Find out the answers to all the questions in a few days when PRIME Action Pak kicks off which you can catch it live only on HBO!

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show: PRIME Present Action PAK
    Venue: Conte Forum
    Network: HBO

Introduction

A new home is open for everyone,
    Everyone can start fresh,
    New opportunity knocks,
    Where all the action is,
    What professional wrestling is all about,
    PRIME IS HERE FINALLY!

Opening Segment

Scene live in the area at the Conte Forum which looks like jam pack crowd with fans holding different signs, pyro and fireworks goes off and then you see the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross who is standing in the middle of the ring with the microphone on his hand he begins to speaks out.

Jim Ross: Ladies & Gentleman I am the founder of PRIME Jim Ross, and welcome to the very first ever PRIME Present Action PAK!

Fans cheering, and then Jim Ross continue to speak out

Jim Ross: A new professional wrestling promotion have been born today, and today history have been made! Tonight, we will see lot of action which we will start The Round Of 64 first round single elimination tournament which we will have four matches but before we get it going let me introduce you to the man who will call play by play for PRIME, and you have known him from his WWE days, he was recently working for Lucha Underground, and I have worked for him early part of this year in New Japan Pro Wrestling here is Matt Striker!

Matt Striker comes out from the entrance way, some fans are cheering and others booing him he walking down the aisle, and headed to the broadcast booth.

Jim Ross: He is not going to do it alone. His broadcast partner he was a former four times ECW World Heavyweight Champion, former two time ECW World Television Champion, former NWA World Heavyweight Champion, former two times WCW World Tag Team Champions, former WCW United States Heavyweight Champion, and former WWF Intercontinental Champion they call him "The Franchise" Shane Douglas!!!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas comes out from the entrance way while his entrance theme song was playing, and which a huge pop from the fans. There are chants "ECW" repeatedly, "The Franchise" Shane Douglas comes in the ring and ask for the mic which someone give him the mic, and his theme song stop playing which he begins to speaks out

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Hold on JR before you go any further I got something to say, and when "The Franchise" and damn right I am still "The Franchise!"

Fans cheer

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas First, and foremost it's have been a long time since I step my foot in the ring, and it's great to be back in the business that I love which is professional wrestling. You can catch me every week live on HBO that I am going to carry Mike Striker's ass to call the action, and I will prove that I am the greatest commentary of all time! You can cheer me, you can boo me I don't give a rat ass if you are with me, or against me again I don't give a damn! JR the theme song I have I demand to change my theme song to a better one because the one I have because well just like WCW IT SUCKS!!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas drop the mic, and then got out of the ring to join with Matt Striker at the broadcast booth. Now camera focus back on Jim Ross who is still standing in the middle of the ring, and then the CEO of PRIME speaks out again

Jim Ross: Anyways, me and the board have been in discussions about who is our general manager going to be. Because, let's face it I am not always going to be here making matches, here, and there. I will be so busy working behind the scene, and help this promotion grow which is the goal to make this new promotion grow. So, we are going to have someone that is going to run day to day operation, and then I and the board come to a conclusion. Some have disagreed with the choice but they give the guy a fair chance. We have called him if he wants the job, he accepted and now he is here. So let me introduce you the new General Manager of PRIME you all know him from another promotion with another name.

"Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie plays, the fans don't know who he is, and then someone finally comes out from the entrance way, and the fans saw who it is which they erupted.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentleman I introduce you the new General Manager of PRIME ADAM COPELAND!

Adam Copeland comes in the ring shake hand with Jim Ross, and then Jim Ross gives him the microphone to Adam Copeland. His entrance theme stop playing while the fans are cheering, and then the new General Manager of PRIME Adam Copeland begins to speaks out

Adam Copeland: Even though I can't wrestle anymore because of my neck injury but I will say it feels damn good to step in the ring, and see all of you!

Fans cheering

Adam Copeland: It is a great privilege to be part of the new rising professional wrestling promotion, and as the General Manager I will do the best I can do, and that is giving what all of you wanted!

Fans cheering, and then when Adam Copeland about to speaks again suddenly someone's entrance theme plays.

Austin Aries shows up at the entrance way which some fans are cheering, and others are booing at him. He was wearing his sunglasses on, wearing his blue jean pants, and just a shirt on he is walking down the aisle headed his way to the ring. He went into the ring, his entrance theme song stop playing, and Austin Aries staring at Adam Copeland for a bit then he take off his sunglasses and got a microphone on his hand which he begin to speaks out.

Austin Aries: Adam Copeland let me introduce myself I am Austin Aries, and I am "The Greatest Wrestler" that ever live, and you are looking at the next, and first ever World Heavyweight here in PRIME! I have no problem with you being the General Manager I mean as a cripple man who can't wrestle anymore got to find another occupation for a living right? I mean sure you were on some televisions shows, and some terrible movie but not surprising you were on a terrible movie since you are a terrible actor but that is beside the point.

Fans booing at Austin Aries for his comment, and then Adam Copeland respond to Austin Aries

Adam Copeland: Your name is Austin Aries isn't it?

Austin Aries: Yes I am...

Adam Copeland: You say you are "The Greatest Wrestler" that ever live which I think it's a false advertisement from your part since I haven't see "The Greatest Wrestler" that ever live maybe "The Greatest Douchebags." that ever live, and a guy who can't hit the major league until now and no TNA doesn't count.

Austin Aries: Real funny man. You know couldn't lace my boots if you step in the ring, and wrestle against me you couldn't beat me now, and you couldn't beat me then even in your prime.

Adam Copeland: If I don't have a serious neck injury I would challenge you to a match right about now, and we see who couldn't lace their boots!

Both Adam Copeland and Austin Aries stare down again then Austin Aries responds

Austin Aries: You know deep down I can beat you but that is beside the point. My point is I have no problem with you being the General Manager here in PRIME but I will say if you screw me, or cross my path well you are going to have a problem with you cripple man.

You hear a familiar voice yell the name "ANDERSON" on the PA system then....

"Rock or Bust" By AC/DC plays and then Ken Anderson comes out from the entrance way then Ken Anderson comes out from the entrance way some mix reaction from the fans, he went in the ring and got the microphone on his hand his entrance theme song stop playing, and Ken Anderson begin to speaks out.

Ken Anderson: I don't mean to interrupt you two but something catch my attention the most. Austin Aries you stated earlier you will become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion which I disagree with you because you are facing me in the first round next week, and you will lose to the man who is from WISCONSIN'S Ken ANDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSONNNNNNNNN!!!

Ken Anderson then takes a cheap shot which hit Austin Aries's head with the microphone, Ken Anderson stomping Austin Aries and then got Austin Aries back up and hit his finishing move The Mic Check which is a reverse STO, and Ken Anderson pick up the mic, and while Austin Aries down out Ken Anderson begin to speaks again on the mic.

Ken Anderson: Austin Aries you will be "The Greatest Failure" that ever live because you will be eliminated after I defeated you, and I will move on to the next round, and to the next round. I will move on to the finals and I will become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion, and that is me. KEN ANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSONNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNN!!!!

Ken Anderson drops the mic, and his entrance theme song "Rock or Bust" by AC/DC plays again which then you heard the broadcast announcer start talking from the background.

Matt Striker: What a way to kick off folks, and if you missed what is happening well you missed lot of things. Adam Copeland who was formerly known as the Rated R Superstar Edge is the new General Manager of PRIME.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: History have been made jackass! New General Manager, Austin Aries staring down with the Hall Of Famer, and Ken Anderson just whoop Austin Aries ass got to love it!

Matt Striker: There is more to come. Folks we have to head to a break got to pay the bills you know? We will be right back with our first action the beginning of Round of 64 is coming up next!

Commercial Break

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from a commercial break camera focus back at the broadcast booth with Matt Striker, and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas

Matt Striker: We are back folks later tonight Johnny Gargano is going to call out a major superstar from another promotion, he is going to call out John Cena. I got a few questions is John Cena in the building? Why is he calling him out?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: what a stupid question! Think about it John Cena is one of the biggest names in this industry, and a young man like Johnny Gargano wants to make a name for himself to do that you call out one of the biggest name from another company out.

Matt Striker: Folks we have a few matches, so let's head to the ring with our ring announcer David Penzer.

With the ring announcer David Penzer who is standing in the middle of the ring.

David Penzer: Ladies & Gentleman this first bout is the Round Of 64 first round single elimination tournament, first coming down to the ring.

David Penzer: Here is Low Ki!

Low Ki comes out from the entrance way heading his way to the ring, he is in the ring and waiting for his opponent to come out

David Penzer: His opponent coming down to the ring here is Roderick Strong!

Roderick Strong is walking down the aisle headed his way to the ring, you heard the broadcast announcer talking from the background.

Matt Striker: Two competitors will square off to start Round Of 64 single elimination tournament, and keep in mind folks the two are no stranger they have faces off in other promotions in the past.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Now they are going to square off once again but this time here in a new rising professional wrestling promotion, PRIME and it's not just a match it's the first round single elimination tournament Round Of 64 which winner of this whole tournament will crown the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion.

Roderick Strong is already in the ring, the referee then calls the bell to start off the match

Matt Striker: Here we go our first bout to start off the Round Of 64 starts!

Round Of 64: First Round Low Ki Vs Roderick Strong

Both Roderick Strong and Low Ki about to lock up which Roderick Strong headlock Low Ki, and Low Ki push Roderick Strong off which he running to the ropes knocks Low Ki down with a shoulder tackle. Roderick Strong let Low Ki got back up, he extended his hand which he wants to shake Low Ki's hand he was about to shake Roderick Strong's hand but Roderick Strong kick him to the midsection he ram Low Ki's face to the turnbuckle and deliver a backhand chop right to Low Ki's chest, and another one but then Low Ki is fighting back with his own backhand chop right to Roderick Strong's chest. Both man are going back and forth then Low Ki got the momentum hitting some leg kicks which Low Ki snapmare Roderick Strong right after that he just deliver a hard kick right to Roderick Strong's back.

Low Ki got Roderick Strong up and rams his face to the turnbuckle. He then hit a few roundhouse kicks right to Roderick Strong's chest area, Low Ki bodyslam Roderick Strong right away Low Ki climb up the top turnbuckle but Roderick Strong got back up and he push Low Ki's foot which got him off balance hurt right down below to the turnbuckles. Roderick Strong climbs up the top turnbuckle with Low Ki and hit a superplex. Roderick Strong going for the cover 1.............2.........no Low Ki kicks out after the two count, Roderick Strong got Low Ki up hit a double underhook suplex after he hit that move he was stomping Low Ki numerous times when Low Ki was down, and Roderick Strong got Low Ki up but Low Ki deliver stiff backhand chops while Roderick hit his own backhand chops on Low Ki's chest. Both man going back and forth again with their backhand chops then Low Ki knock Roderick Strong down with the rolling wheel kick he then go for the cover 1.............2........no Roderick Strong kicks out after the two count. Low Ki got Roderick Strong back up hit a head-butt, Low Ki run to the ropes while Roderick Strong run towards him and hit a sick kick which is a single leg running dropkick.

Roderick Strong pick Low Ki back up quickly and hit a Power-Breaker(Powerbomb onto the knee.) he going for the pin 1............................................2.... ...........no Low Ki kicks out!

Matt Striker: I thought that was it for Low Ki there what a move by Roderick Strong.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: They don't call him the master of backbreakers for nothing, and looks like Roderick Strong got Low Ki the Boston Crab submission hold, I haven't see that move for decades!

The referee is checking if Low Ki going to tap out or want to give up but he is denying it, he is trying to crawl himself to reach the ropes, and he did. Roderick Strong let go the hold and stomping on Low Ki's back area he got Low Ki up and hit a rib breaker going for the cover 1.......................2..........no Low Ki kicks out after the two count again. Roderick Strong once again got Low Ki back up and this time he hit the backbreaker going for the cover 1.....................2......... no! Once again Low Ki kicks out! Roderick Strong starts to show frustrations he climb to the second turnbuckle waiting for Low Ki to get back on his feet which he did, then Roderick Strong jump off from the second turnbuckle and Low Ki hit a roundhouse kick right to the midsection which Roderick Strong down on his knee. Low Ki hit two shoot kicks right to Roderick Strong's chest, and then just deliver a roundhouse kick right to Roderick Strong's head and Low Ki is going for the cover 1....................2................no Roderick Strong kicks out after the two count.

Low Ki immediately pick Roderick Strong up sent him to the corner, he just hit a Tidal Crush which was a cartwheel jumping high kick which knock Roderick Strong down. Low Ki climb up the top turnbuckle, he hit his finishing move the Ghetto Stomp.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: He hit his finishing move, this could be over!

Matt Striker: Low Ki going for the cover 1................................................. ...................2.............................. ....................NO!!! RODERICK STRONG BARELY PUT HIS SHOULDER UP!

Low Ki was surprise when Roderick Strong kicks out one of his finishing move, he then pick Roderick Strong up sent him to the ropes Low Ki ducks down, and Roderick Strong just hit a double underhook backbreaker. Roderick Strong slowly going for the cover 1......................................2.......... .....no Low Ki kicks out! The fans are yelling this match is awesome repeatedly. Roderick Strong try to get Low Ki up but Low Ki just hit the jawbreaker which then Roderick Strong holding his jaw, and then Low Ki just hit a Tidal Wave which is a springboard round house kick he going to cover 1...............................................2. .........................no Roderick Strong kicks out! Low Ki waiting for Roderick Strong to get back up on his feet which he did, Low Ki try to go for a roundhouse kick but he missed when Roderick Strong ducks, and Roderick Strong counter hit right to Low Ki's jaw with the high knee. Roderick Strong then just hit The Death Of Roderick, immediately he got Low Ki and hit the Strong Breaker. He is going for the cover 1................................................. ...................2.............................. ............................3!!!

Spoiler
    Matt Striker: What a match up we have here with our first, and opening bout. What a way to start off the tournament!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: The Franchise is impressed with both man more so on Roderick Strong, advancing to the next round is the next step.

Matt Striker: Roderick Strong is on Bracket D and now he will move onto the next round!

Backstage Segment:

Scene in the locker room you see Doug Williams in backstage warming up, then someone comes in and it's none other than William Regal appears to the scene.

William Regal: Doug I come here to wish you luck with your match against Kurt Angle, and I want to give you this...

William Regal take out a card, and give it to Doug Williams then he tell Doug Williams.

William Regal: That is my contact information call me, and we can talk about business.

William Regal leaves the locker room while Doug Williams looking at the card that William Regal gives him, then you hear one of the broadcast announcer Matt Striker talking from the background.

Matt Striker: Folks we have more matches to come we will be right back after this next commercial break!

Commercial Break
    Last edited by Pduh; 01-28-2015 at 05:40 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back from the commercial break at the broadcast booth with Matt Striker, and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas

Matt Striker: We are back earlier we have seen Roderick Strong advance to the next round, and it's time for our next match up which we will continue The Round Of 64 single elimination tournament take it from you here David Penzer

Scene back in the middle of the ring with the ring announcer David Penzer

David Penzer: Ladies & Gentleman this is the first round single elimination Round Of 64 tournament, introduce you to the man who is already in the ring here is BJ Whitmer!

BJ Whitmer who is already in the ring some cheers, some boos from the fans.

David Penzer: His opponent coming down to the ring, here is MVP!

MVP comes out of the entrance way which the fans are booing at him, he is walking down the aisle went in to the ring showboating to the crowd which the fans are booing at him and then he then take the mic away from the ring announcer David Penzer which he begins to speaks out

MVP: Cut my music!

MVP's entrance theme stops playing, then MVP continue to speak

MVP: BJ Whitmer I going to be honest with you, I have no idea who you really are because you are nobody after all. A nobody that have a lame name like BJ Whitmer anyways I actually did my research to find out who you really are, I watched some of your old matches in other promotion and quite frankly I am not impress. But I have a heart. I feel sorry for you that you as a nobody who I think you are not ready to go to primetime, and wrestling a top notch talent such as myself so as I say I do have a heart, and I am going to give you the opportunity for you to forfeit the match just leave the ring, go home spent time with your family and be happy that I won't embarrassed you so save the humiliation for your own sake.

BJ Whitmer looks around the fans chanting no he ask for the microphone which then MVP give him the mic, and BJ Whitmer responds

BJ Whitmer: You know I am going to be honest with you MVP. I have watched PRIME Present Wrestling Bracketology couple months ago, and I have watched your interview talked about your matchup against me and honestly I was so excited to get in the ring to kick your ass it boiled me what you say. Now, here we are in the ring after I hear what you say I think I know what's best for me.

Round Of 64: First Round BJ Whitmer Vs MVP

BJ Whitmer drop the mic, MVP thought he will leave the ring but BJ Whitmer hit a right forearm right to MVP's face the referee call the bell to start the match officially. BJ Whitmer hit a few forearm shots to MVP's head he sent him to the ropes hit a backbody drop then MVP got back up on his feet BJ Whitmer clothesline MVP out of the ring, and BJ Whitmer went outside of the ring with MVP and ram MVP's face to the ring steps then he put MVP back in the ring BJ Whitmer went back in the ring as well, and MVP is begging BJ Whitmer but BJ Whitmer is not falling for it which he kick MVP to the midsection he hit a suplex going for the cover 1...................2.......no MVP kicks out after a two count. BJ Whitmer got MVP up he bodyslam him he then climb up the top turnbuckle he tried to hit a frog splash off the top turnbuckle but he missed after MVP moved out of the way, BJ Whitmer is at the corner got back up his own feet slowly once he is back up turn around MVP just hit a running big boot knock BJ Whiter down.

MVP is going for the cover he yelled at BJ Whitmer "You are going to regret it now!" MVP pick BJ Whitmer up throw him outside of the ring, he went outside of the ring and got BJ Whitmer up ram his face to the ring post. He pick BJ Whitmer back up bodyslam him outside the concrete floor once again he pick BJ Whitmer back up put him back in the ring, and went back inside the ring MVP hit the facebreaker knee smash knock BJ Whitmer down after he deliver that move. He is refusing to pin BJ Whitmer and once again he yelled at BJ Whitmer "Oh no sir I am not done with you, I am going to teach you a lesson boy!" MVP got BJ Whitmer up he hit a back suplex, he then smack BJ Whitmer across the head toying him but BJ Whitmer counter with a small package for the pin 1..........................2.............no MVP kicks out both man got up at the same time MVP just hit a flapjack MVP got back up on his feet while BJ Whitmer is still down laying on his back and MVP then hit a Ballin Elbow one of his signature moves. MVP finally going for the pin for the first time 1.........................2..............no BJ Whitmer kicks out after a two count. MVP once again yelled at BJ Whitmer but this time he is saying "I am done with you!" "I am going to finish you off now!"

He is waiting for BJ Whitmer to get back up on his own feet, he is getting up slowly and once again hears MVP yelled "It's time for Play Of The Day!" BJ Whitmer finally got back up on his own feet MVP run towards him but trying to go for his one of his finishing move but BJ Whitmer counter hitting a spinebuster out of nowhere. Both man are down BJ Whitmer is slowly crawling to go for the cover which he did 1................2.........no MVP kicks out again after a two count. BJ Whitmer got back up on his feet and got MVP up as well he was trying to go for a German Suplex but MVP blocks it hit a couple elbow right to BJ Whitmer's jaw he then counter, and MVP just hit a release German Suplex on BJ Whitmer he is going for the cover while hooking the leg 1......................................2.......... .........no BJ Whitmer kicks out! MVP climb the second turnbuckle BJ Whitmer got up and MVP hit a clothesline off the second turnbuckle BJ Whitmer is back up down on his knee, and MVP is trying to hit the Drive By Kick but he missed, and BJ Whitmer counter just hit MVP the German Suplex but then wouldn't let go hit another German Suplex, and for the third time he hit another German Suplex and then BJ Whitmer going for the cover quickly hooking the leg 1..........................................2...... ............................no MVP kicks out! BJ Whitmer got MVP up and just hit the BrainBuster, and then afterwards he just hit a diving head-butt and then going for the cover 1................................................. ..2....................................no MVP barely put his shoulder up!

BJ Whitmer got MVP up and him just powerbomb MVP to the turnbuckle, and kicks MVP to the midsection and hit the powerbomb right to the canvas which MVP is close to the ropes. BJ Whitmer going for the cover 1...................................2............. ..............no MVP put his foot on the ropes. BJ Whitmer take MVP to the outside of the ring at the ring apron, and he is trying to piledriver MVP on the ring apron but MVP blocks it, and he just low blow BJ Whitmer which the referee didn't see it. MVP went back into the ring he got BJ Whitmer and just hit his finishing move "Playmaker." MVP is going for the pin while hooking the leg 1....................................2............ .............3!!

Spoiler
    "The Franchise" Shane Douglas: I give BJ Whitmer credit he give MVP a fight, proves he is no slouch but at the end of the day he couldn't beat MVP.

Matt Striker: You are right now MVP who is coming from Bracket B will move onto the next round!

Backstage Segment:

Scene in a room which you saw the CEO of PRIME Jim Ross, and the General Manager Adam Copeland standing together watching the monitor hearing them talking

Jim Ross: He give MVP a good fight, both man are impressive.

Adam Copeland: I agree both man are impressive, they both impressed me.

You hear the door knock and Jim Ross says "Come in!" It is Johnny Gargano that comes in alone.

Jim Ross: Yes what I may help you?

Johnny Gargano: Yeah. I want you to answer this question why haven't I and my best friend Chuck Taylor isn't select to be part of the Round Of 64 single elimination tournament? Both me and him are more talent than everyone that you and The Board have selected, and one of us are guaranteed that we would have won the whole tournament become the first ever PRIME World Heavyweight Champion but you know what? Don't answer my question that is ok because just in a couple minutes I am going to go to the ring, and I am going to call out the biggest superstar in this industry who works for that one major promotion John Cena out, and Mr. Copeland....

Johnny Gargano pauses staring down at Adam Copeland, and then speaks again

John Gargano: Mr. Copeland I hope you going to watch it because I am going to do what you cannot do, and that is not only humiliated him but I am going to end his career! A matter of fact I am going to do so now.

Johnny Gargano leaves the locker room, and then Adam Copeland ask Jim Ross

Adam Copeland: Is John Cena even here?

Jim Ross: Honestly? I have not seen him today at all. It should be interesting.

Commercial Break

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt Striker: We are back folks and right now as you see Johnny Gargano who is in the ring right now we are going to find out if John Cena is in the building.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: According to my sources have seen John Cena, and he is in the building!

Matt Striker: Wait. You have sources?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: of course The Franchise have sources.

In-Ring Segment:

You see Johnny Gargano is standing in the middle of the ring got a mic on his hand, and he begins to speaks out

Johnny Gargano: I never like the guy. I can't stand the guy. I have enough with the guy! You know who I am talking about. I want to say lot of things front of his face, and then I want to end his career! He is the one that make professional wrestling look bad! He is the one of those guys who can't wrestle but yet he is the top guy in this industry, and that make me sick. Couple months ago I stated that I will be at the first ever PRIME show, and I planning to call out the so call biggest superstar in the industry the top star in the WWE to come here in PRIME, and goes toe, to toe, eye to eye, and face to face with me I am planning to call out John Cena! I heard the news when John tears his rotator cuff, and then planning to have surgery early this past week. My first reaction is yeah he fake his injury because he fears me! He is scare to go face to face with me because he is afraid that I going to exploit him what he really is. But then I receive a text few hours before the show that he is indeed in Boston, and that I find out he is in the building!

Fans cheering, and hear kids chanting we want Cena

Johnny Gargano: You want Cena? Well you got him John Cena come on down if you have the guts!

Johnny Gargano and the fans are waiting if John Cena comes out then his familiar entrance theme starts playing.

Matt Striker: That is his old entrance theme! But no John Cena yet!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: I think I see him coming out right now.

Someone coming out of the entrance way, and it's none other than Chuck Taylor who is doing the John Cena impression which the fans are booing.

Matt Striker: Uh its Chuck Taylor what the hell is going on?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: I honestly don't know what to say.

He is also wearing a blue short jean pants, John Cena T-shirt on, and wearing a running shoes. He went in the ring grab the microphone his entrance theme song, and then he begins to speaks.

Chuck Taylor(Doing a John Cena impression.): The Chump is here!!!!!!

Fans booing especially coming for the children side, and then both Chuck Taylor who is doing the John Cena impression, and Johnny Gargano are face to face then Johnny Gargano begin to speak out

Johnny Gargano: I'm glad you make it John. First off I'm surprise you are not wearing a cast for your shoulder didn't you have surgery on it?

Chuck Taylor(Doing a John Cena impression.): I'm completely heel!

Johnny Gargano: How are you completely heel when you have a serious injury? That is impossible!

Chuck Taylor(Doing a John Cena Impression.): What do you expect? I don't sell well remember?!? Uh I mean I'm superman!

Johnny Gargano: Anyways, John I want to say this in person face to face, and now here is my chance. I never like you it makes me sick when lot of people look up to you thinking you are some sort of super hero, it also makes me sick even more that you are a top superstar in this industry not just represent one company you work for but the entire industry! In reality you are not a really good wrestler. All the titles you have won have handled to you just like that not earn by paying your dues! You got nothing! You are a nobody!

Chuck Taylor(Doing a John Cena Impression: Hold on there. I am going to stop you there. It's all about three things in life. Hustle, Loyalty, and RESPECT! I hustle people , I show my fake loyalty to the children and teenage girls, and I respect myself! I' am a champion I am a former 15 times WWE Champion sure I loss 15 times, sure I am a loser regarding losing my title 15 times but I was champion! I am a rich I mean c’mon people can't see me! I also have a beautiful plastic girlfriend I am dating with name Nikki Bella.

Johnny Gargano: John.....

Chuck Taylor(Doing a John Cena Impression.): I am not done! Where is that cool cat Chuck Taylor is at? I am going to sing him a rap song matter of fact I am going to sing for the whole world. AHEM! Here goes!

YO YO YO I am John Cena, you can't see me because my wrestling skills is down to par like the New England Patriots,
    My rap skills suck too! But that is ok my girlfriend who is made of plastic loves suck you know where,
    The Chump is here! Come join with me and my lame chain gang to chill because we all love to play with kids,

Someone's entrance music plays interrupts Chuck Taylor singing rap while he is doing the John Cena impression, both Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor look at the entrance way that is coming out then it's none other than Kofi Kingston a good pop from the fans. He is walking down the aisle went in the ring, and got a microphone on his hand his entrance theme song finally stop playing and he begin to speaks out.

Kofi Kingston: You know I was in the back watching this whole ordeal. John Cena is one of my good friends of mine if he wasn't seriously injured he would have shown up here, and I bet if he was here you two wouldn't do such things in front of his face. You two think this is funny? I don't think it's funny at all make all the jokes you are one because it's lame just like you two.

Some fans cheering, and then Johnny Gargano responds to Kofi Kingston.

Johnny Gargano: Well, you know what is going to be funny?

Chuck Taylor attack Kofi Kingston from behind then both Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor stomping Kofi Kingston they got him up send him to the ropes missed the double clothesline, and then Kofi Kingston clothesline both man. Johnny Gargano got up which Kofi Kingston clothesline him out of the ring Kofi turns around and Chuck Taylor who was back on his feet missed the clothesline, and Kofi Kingston just hit his finishing move Trouble In Paradise that knock Chuck Taylor out of the ring. Fans are cheering for Kofi Kingston and then you hear the broadcast announcers talking from the background.

Matt Striker: Kofi Kingston have make a statement standing with his good friend who isn't with the company way to go Kofi!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: What a disgrace! Johnny Gargano who has an opportunity to make a name for himself which I thought he will actually call out the biggest name in the industry instead he, and best friend pull that kind of stun makes me sick!

Backstage Segment:

A video then suddenly become static.

After about eleven seconds video back to normal which you see Bray Wyatt appear on the screen which you see the light is a bit dark but you can see Bray Wyatt he is looking at the screen begin to speak out.

Bray Wyatt: One, two, three, four, five. There is no boogeyman well not just yet. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. There is no monster well not just yet. The psychopaths are not here not just yet but they are coming. Darkness is upon us but it's not a bad thing to me, and my family but it is a bad thing for everyone else that is involve. People say mother nature is good but in reality we are living in a dark place. No one can't control the dark place but only one person that can control it, and that is me Bray Wyatt! Welcome to the Darkness PRIME, welcome to my world where there is nothing but pain, and you all going to suffer! Starting next week I am going to introduce the whole world one of my family member, and he is a monster. Beware, WE ARE COMING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The video become static again.

After the video become static again, then went to a commercial break immediately.

Commercial Break

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt Striker: Folks we are back we apologize for the interruption by Bray Wyatt. As you hear what Bray Wyatt say he is going to introduce one of his family member, and that he is a monster what is that supposed to mean?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Before I answer your question I will also want to apologize that Matt Striker was scare, and hide like a little school girl. Now, to answer your question does it looks like I know something?

Matt Striker: didn’t you say earlier you have a source?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Shut up that isn't funny.

Matt Striker: Anyways, folks we are going to our ring announcer David Penzer continue the round of 64!

Scene with the ring announcer David Penzer in the middle of the ring.

David Penzer: Ladies & Gentleman this is the first round single elimination Round Of 64 tournament, coming down to the ring...

David Penzer: Here is Lance Archer!

Lance Archer who is standing on the entrance ramp, the fans are booing at him he is walking down the aisle while the broadcast announcer talking from the background.

Matt Striker: Lance Archer whom is no stranger wrestling in the United States he have wrestle in TNA, and for a short period of time he wrestle WWE territories which once was FCW which is currently under a different name which is NXT, and WWE's ECW brand. He has been wrestle in New Japan Pro Wrestling, and for the first time since 2010 that Lance Archer returns to the United States to be part of the tournament.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: When I watched some of his old matches, not only he have the height but also he have a good agility for a big man that can move very well, he is very mobile.

Lance Archer who is standing in the ring now his entrance theme song stop playing, he is waiting for his opponent.

David Penzer: And his opponent coming down to the ring.

David Penzer: Here is Davey Richards!

Huge pop from the fans when Davey Richards comes out from the entrance way, he is walking down the aisle giving high fives to the fans while the broadcast announcers talking from the background.

Matt Striker: Davey Richards is a very talent, he was a former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions, former Ring Of Honor World Tag Team Champions, and World Champion, he was a former TNA World Tag Team Champions, former PWG World Champion, Tag Team Champions, and he have won Battle Of Los Angeles on the year 2006 in PWG.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: There is no doubt Davey Richards is very talent young man but got to wonder why he never have the opportunity to be in the big leagues such as the WWE, and no TNA doesn't count as a big league that is more of a bush league.

Round Of 64: First Round Lance Archer Vs Davey Richards

Davey Richards went in the ring which Lance Archer not wasting time attack Davey Richards from behind, his entrance theme stop playing and Lance Archer got Davey Richards out of the ring. He waste no time went outside of the ring and send Davey Richards to the ring post knock Davey Richards down. Lance Archer pick Davey Richards back up and put him back in the ring he got himself back in the ring, the referee tell the timekeeper to ring the bell to officially start the match, and Lance Archer was stomping Davey Richards he got him up sent him to the ropes hit a side suplex going for the pin 1.........2... no Davey Richards kicks out after the two counts Lance Archer is choking Davey Richards which the referee tell him let go which he did. Davey Richards got back up his own feet fighting back hitting a few back hand chops right to the chest area he try to send Lance Archer to the ropes but Lance reserve it missed the clothesline but he knock Davey Richards down with the big boot.

Lance Archer going for the cover but only got a two count. He got Davey Richards on a chin lock submission hold, the referee is checking if Davey Richards is going to tap out, or wants to give up which he denies it. Davey Richard is fighting back hitting a few elbows to the midsection which force Lance Archer let go the hold Davey Richards run to the ropes and Lance Archer just throw Davey Richards over the top rope hit the concrete floor hard. Lance Archer went outside of the ring got Davey Richards up and send him to the security rail he then afterwards he bodyslam Davey Richards to the concrete floor Lance Archer went back in the ring which letting the referee start counting 1...................................2............. .........................3........................ ...............4.................................. .....5.................................6.......... ..........7...............Davey Richards got back on his feet and went back in the ring which then Lance Archer stomping Davey Richards once again while he is down. Davey Richards got hit a jawbreaker he then run to the ropes and try to body press Lance Archer but he caught him, and then just hit a fallaway slam going for the cover 1........................2.............no Davey Richards kicks out after the two count. Lance Archer is waiting for Davey Richards to get back up he slowly got back up on his feet he is attempting a chokeslam Davey Richards but Davey Richards kick him to the midsection then Davey Richards hit a few head-butts, and then start hit a few chops to the chest area.

He try to send Lance Archer to the ropes but Lance Archer reserve it missed the clothesline and Davey Richards just hit the German Suplex. Suddenly someone that is wearing a hoodie come out from the crowd went in the ring and attack Davey Richards which the referee call the bell.

Spoiler
    Aftermath:

Matt Striker: Who is this attacking Davey Richards? I'm guessing it's some stupid fan for attention, maybe?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas:Whoever that is must really hate Davey Richards.

Davey Richards then fighting back then someone with the hoodie going back and forth then Lance Archer attack Davey Richards from behind, the guy with the hoodie on reveal himself.

Matt Striker: Wait that's Trevor Murdoch! Why is he attacking Davey Richards?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Right now he is in the ring he and Lance Archer are double teaming on Davey Richards are those two cahoots?

Both Trevor Murdoch and Lance Archer double teaming on Davey Richards trying to injured the man then Eddie Edwards comes out.

Matt Striker: Here comes Eddie Edwards to save his long time good friend and tag team partner! Now, the playing field is even!

Eddie Edwards who is in the ring clean house then Davey Richards got back up on his feet which all four man going at it then finally both Lance Archer and Trevor Murdoch escape while bunch of referees, and officials trying to restore order. Both Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards are in the ring while both Lance Archer and Trevor Murdoch are outside of the ring.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: I say let them go at it!

Matt Striker: Very Unlikely that is going to happen well Davey Richards out of bracket C will move onto the next round folks we have to head for a break, and coming up the main event of the evening!

Commercial Break
    Last edited by Pduh; 02-02-2015 at 03:35 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt Striker: Folks we are back, and what a night we have history have been made. Well, let me tell you what is going to happen next week show!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Hold on just a minute. I am the franchise, I am the one that carry your ass all night, and going to carry your ass for the rest of your career so I will be the one once again to carry your ass, and I am going to tell everyone what we have in store for everyone next week.

Matt Striker: She all yours then.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas Damn right. Anyways boys and girls children of all ages and no the Degeneration X is not coming next week they can suck it elsewhere. Folks next week show we will continue Round of 64 single elimination tournaments. From Bracket D we have seen two competitors earlier today, and next week we will see both of them face against each other Ken Anderson taking on the man who claim himself "The Greatest Wrestler that ever live." Austin Aries. Plus on Bracket C we will find out who Kofi Kingston will be facing against, Bracket A we will see Alex Riley taking on the man who is from Ireland who loves to fight Finlay, and the main event on Bracket B the two superstars who are no stranger, and I am no stranger with too. We will see Bully Ray taking on "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Damn, and plus Bray Wyatt is going to introduce one of his family members according to him he is a monster. All that will take place well guess where? The old ECW Arena which now calls it 2300 Arena lives on HBO!

Matt Striker: All that next week, and what? What is the commotion?

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: What?

Matt Striker: I'm sorry but I got word that something is going on at the crowd.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas probably some fans who are idiots fighting.

Camera focus where all the fans standing up cheering then finally the camera zoom in a bit closer and saw none other than CM Punk walking down the stairs.

Matt Striker: we know who that is!

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: isn’t he supposed to be train in UFC, or something?

The fans chanting his name "CM Punk" repeatedly then there was one empty front row seat, CM Punk then went to the front row seat, and went to the one empty front row seat sitting down the seat while the fans continue to chant his name.

Matt Striker: He is going to join in and watch the main event I guess.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: Way to waste your money to pay your ticket just to show up for the main event.

Matt Striker: Well, it's time for the main event take it here David Penzer!

Scene in the middle of the ring with PRIME's ring announcer David Penzer.

David Penzer: Ladies & Gentleman this is the main event, this is the continuation of first round of 64 single elimination tournament! First coming down to the ring...

David Penzer: From England here is Doug Williams!

Doug Williams comes out from the entrance way which the fans are booing at him, he went in the ring and showboating the crowd which the fans are booing him his entrance theme finally stop playing.

David Penzer: And his opponent...

Kurt Angle comes out from the entrance way with a huge pop by the fans, he is walking down the aisle headed his way to the ring.

Round Of 64: First Round Doug Williams Vs Kurt Angle

Both men are in the ring now, the referee call the bell to officially start the match. Doug Williams talking smack to Kurt Angle then both man start locking up Doug Williams takes him to the rope the referee demand for a break which then Doug Williams break it and just pat softly to Kurt Angle's face, then again both man lock up and Kurt Angle take Doug Williams to the ropes the referee demand a break Kurt Angle let go and he pat softly to Doug William’s face which Doug Williams wasn't too happy about it. Once again both man lock up Doug Williams headlock Kurt Angle which he push Doug Williams off sending him to the ropes he knock Kurt Angle down with a shoulder tackle afterwards he then flex his muscles showing off to Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle got back up on his feet both man lock up Kurt Angle headlock Doug Williams he pushes Kurt Angle off sending him to the ropes, and he knock Doug Williams down with a shoulder tackle. He let Doug Williams back on his feet then both man lock up again, and then Kurt Angle got Doug Williams in a wastelock then Doug Williams got off counter his own wastelock on Kurt Angle. He lifts Kurt Angle up got him down on the ground, he then smack right behind Kurt Angle's head. Doug Williams on his feet showboating to the crowd which the fans booing at him, he turn around and Kurt Angle just slap right across Doug Williams face which the fans cheering. Doug Williams react trying to punch Kurt Angle but Kurt blocks it and give a few punches to Doug Williams face he try to send Doug Williams to the ropes but Doug Williams counter kick him to the midsection then hit him with the European Uppercut but then Kurt Angle hit his own European Uppercut as well. Doug Williams hit a forearm shots right to Kurt Angle's face then Kurt Angle hit a forearm shots both man going back and forth with forearm shots to each other's face. Doug Williams then poke right to Kurt Angle's eye he tried to send Kurt Angle to the ropes but Kurt Angle counter with an overhead belly to belly suplex.

Doug Williams got himself out of the ring afterwards, he is holding his back while standing outside of the ring then Kurt Angle went outside of the ring chasing Doug Williams around the ring which Doug Williams went back in the ring while Kurt Angle went back in the ring but Doug Williams stomping Kurt Angle. He got Kurt Angle up hit a couple European uppercuts then he tried to go for the third one but Kurt Angle counter it and looks like Kurt Angle trying to German Suplex Doug Williams but Doug Williams blocks it, and then he just low blow Kurt Angle without the referee seeing it. Doug Williams got Kurt Angle up he just hit a double underhook suplex he is going for the pin 1.........................2............no Kurt Angle kicks out after the two counts. Doug Williams just hit a knee drop right to Kurt Angle's forehead going for the cover but Kurt Angle kicks out after the two counts. He pick Kurt Angle up and lift him up and looks like he was going to powerslam Kurt Angle but he just hit a shoulder breaker Doug Williams then climb the second turnbuckle was wasting time showboating the crowd which the fans are booing at him he then finally he jump off the second turnbuckle but Kurt Angle put his foot up and boot to Doug Williams face which knocked him down.

Both men are down at the moment, then both men got up the same time both punching each other's face again back and forth. Kurt Angle then got the upperhand with a few punches he send Doug Williams to the ropes but he reserve it, and then Doug Williams got Kurt Angle the abdominal stretch. The referee is checking on Kurt Angle asking if he wants to give up but Kurt Angle says no but then Doug Williams who is close to the ropes put one hand on the ropes for the advantage on his favor, he let go the ropes the referee check didn't see it then went back to check on Kurt Angle which Doug Williams still have Kurt Angle the abdominal stretch submission hold Kurt Angle still doesn't wants to give up then again Doug Williams put one hand on the ropes for leverage. Again Doug Williams let go the rope the referee check and find it suspicious then check back on Kurt Angle which he refuse to give up. Once again Doug Williams put one hand on the rope for leverage but this time the referee caught him Doug Williams let go the rope and Kurt Angle got out of the hold with a hip toss Kurt Angle is hurt down with one knee Doug Williams whom got back up Kurt Angle got back up on his own feet too which then Doug Williams hit the European uppercut he send Kurt Angle to the ropes he missed the clothesline but Kurt Angle just hit a German release suplex. Both man got up at the same time slowly Kurt Angle then just hit a release belly to belly suplex.

Looks like Kurt Angle got his second wind. Doug Williams got up and went to the corner where the turnbuckles are, Kurt Angle went after him but Doug Williams just poke him to the eyes and then Doug Williams climb up the top turnbuckle but Kurt Angle run charge towards him climbing up the top turnbuckle and hit a super belly to belly suplex off the top turnbuckle. Kurt Angle going for the cover 1...........................2...................no Doug Williams kicks out after the two counts. Kurt Angle got Doug Williams up hit a few European uppercuts send him to the ropes and hit a back body drop. He pick Doug Williams back up but Doug Williams just hit a uppercut right to Kurt Angle's jaw, he try to go for a short clothesline but Kurt Angle counter with the German Suplex, then another, and then he hit the third German suplex Kurt Angle climb up the top turnbuckle and hit a moonsault he went for the cover 1.........................2....................... no Doug Williams kicks out again after the two count. Kurt Angle is waiting for Doug Williams to get back on his own feet which then he did and Kurt Angle is trying to go for the Angle Slam but Doug Williams counter which then he hits a back suplex he is going for the cover 1......................................2.......... ...................no Kurt Angle kicks out. Doug Williams got Kurt Angle up bodyslam him he climbs up the top turnbuckle and he tries for his finishing move the Bombs Scare which is a diving knee drop but he missed when Kurt Angle moves out of the way.

Doug Williams is holding his knee limping which then Kurt Angle got up and hit the Angle Slam, and then he got Doug Williams the Ankle Lock the referee is checking if Doug Williams going to tap out, or wants to gives up but he refuse it he is trying to reach the ropes but Kurt Angle then pull him to the middle of the ring which Doug Williams cannot reach the ropes at all he then finally taps out.

Spoiler
    Matt Striker: What a match! The two put up a good wrestling match got to give Doug Williams lot of credit he give all he got but the Olympic Gold Medalist was the better man.

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: That was a professional wrestling match, a great match. Now, the Olympic Gold Medalist from Bracket A will move onto the next round.

Matt Striker: Folks thanks for tuning in what a night we have history have been made that PRIME have been born, and we will see you next week live on HBO!

Aftermath

The camera is still rolling which you see Kurt Angle celebrate the victory he then got out of the ring, and saw CM Punk standing in front row staring down each other. You hear CM Punk tell Kurt Angle "I am the best wrestler in the world, and I am better then you." Afterwards that CM Punk yell at Kurt Angle then you hear Kurt Angle responds "Well prove it then." While you hear CM Punk responds "Don't worry I will." Both men are staring down which then finally the camera fades away.

End Show

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source:PrimeisWrestling.com

PRIME Present Action Pak Preview

Last week history have been made which is a new professional wrestling promotion was born. This week the Round of 64 will continues with our first round matchups, and there will be four matches. From bracket A we will see Alex Riley will take on the man who is from Ireland, he also loves to fight Finlay. On Bracket B two familiar ECW superstars are familiar with the old arena which once was called ECW Arena now it's call 2300 Arena will square off against each other which we will see Bully Ray taking on against "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam, and on Bracket C we will find out who will Kofi Kingston will be facing against who is Kofi Kingston's mystery opponent? Last week Ken Anderson attacked "The Greatest Wrestler" that ever lives Austin Aries which he gives him the Mic Check after he hit him with the microphone, and now this week from Bracket D the two will square off against each other will Austin Aries gets revenge plus advance to the next round, or will Ken Anderson gets the upper hand over Austin Aries, and he moves on to the next round?

We have been told before we start doing the Preview for this week show that we are not allow to say his name at the moment but we can briefly talked about it! Last week a former professional wrestler makes a surprise appearance sitting front row with the audiences, and watching the main event. After the main event the former professional wrestler and the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle have a confrontation they have a few words to each other. Will we find out what is that all about? Plus the most important question what is the information on the former professional wrestler? Is he coming to PRIME? Is he returning to the professional wrestling at all? Will he even show up this week? If he does show up what is his purpose? So many questions to be answer, and hopefully we get those questions answer this week regarding this former professional wrestler!

Plus Bray Wyatt stated that he is going to introduce to one of his family members, and says he is a monster. Who could it be? What Bray Wyatt and his family member which he describe him "he is a monster." planning to do? Will they make an impact?

All the questions will be answers this week PRIME Presents Action Pak, or we hoping to get all the questions answer. One thing for sure PRIME Present Action PAK this week will take place live at Philadelphia, PA at the old ECW Arena which now call it the 2300 Arena, and it will be live only on HBO!

Thread Information