Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP A&G

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: RIP A&G

I remember when you mass deleted threads and if I could have got my hands on you I would have raped your face with excessive force.

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    I remember when you mass deleted threads and if I could have got my hands on you I would have raped your face with excessive force.
    If I recall correctly, you probably would've had to wait in a long line before you got your turn to do so. And, if I'm still recalling correctly, it wasn't just A&G'ers in that line. Pretty sure everyone in the Mod Room would've had to sort out first dibs, first.

Ugh... I was a wreck of a mod.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

KustoM.

Ah the memories of the A&G section.

Who could ever forget the first time that the CW and HW divisions got split even further into the third group of IC. The famous banner style that Double K introduced and everyone tried to start ripping off. The first ever Million Dollar banner big which if I remember correctly Fresh Prince or Brendan one of two, cure both of you for having the same name with a letter different bought of Sam.

A&G portfolios for everyone to rate your work and also for everyone who hated you to bag on you.

The only reason I started to come to PW so often was the A&G section.

That tennis Match with Nastazio and Slare I think it was?

Long Live A&G.

2 x HW Champion
    3 x CW Champion

vCash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Foos View Post
    This memory is so old school, I wonder if anyone else will remember it...but Pris used to come around and rate the work in the most hilarious possible way. It drove all the A&Gers crazy, which made it even better.
    That led to my awesome one day mod run of A&G.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

♪ It's not unusual... ♫ Fresh Prince's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double post.. its been a while
    Last edited by Fresh Prince; 11-15-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Double Post

♪ It's not unusual... ♫ Fresh Prince's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*walks in and looks around*

This is all that is left? This makes me so sad... I too am to blame... Actually you guys can blame my wife... I was productive before getting with her...

My favorite memory is just the community feel that was here... everyone (except for slare) trying to help everyone improve, it was great.

I am surprised to see 3 or 4 mentions of my name though, I am honored.

I look down the list of requests with a bunch of views but no responses and I want to reply to each and every one of them... however I just dont have the time, nor do i remember how, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokMike View Post
    Fresh Prince and SheltonMysterio also made me some quality banners,
    Good Memories, Good to see one of my banners still being used RagnorokMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post

The sweet sig that Fresh Prince made me. My FIRST ever sig on these boards.
    That's awesome, that was late in my career, i think I had left for a few years and come back at that point. I was unemployed for a few months and yah... lol If I recall, A&G was already almost a ghost town, so nobody had gotten a new sig in a long time. I opened shop and made SOO many sigs. The request page was one of the highest viewed in the forums history. Still might be.

What was your name back then Jake? I remember that SIG very clearly, I think it was the first one in that request page.

Dj LatinoHeat

i cant count how many banners the people here made me over the years.... both as "Dj LatinoHeat" and as "Ka'in" it's because of yall that i have gotten the interest to learn photoshop and to try to help the ppl wanting banners.... to this day i don't have photoshop (nor do i know how to use it) but i do have logo maker and it's not a bad program... have made a few things over the years using that wonderful program. Thanks A&G for all the memories. maybe one day you will rise from the ashes w/ a whole new lot of banner makers.
    Thanks Again everyone...
    (GorrillaMonsoon & Bender & DA jus 3 of the names i can remember off the top of my head)
    Last edited by Dj LatinoHeat; 12-02-2014 at 08:54 PM.

OzGeordie

The last time I did signature and avatar graphics for this forum was back in 2009 using my old name Gorilla Monsoon (maybe 1 or 2 will remember).

It was incredible the amount of talented designers that were on here but people moved on.

One of the reasons I moved on was due to the lack of appreciation people had for the work put in, it just didn't seem worth it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, the olden days when I would request banners from Kustom and he'd make some awesome ones. I even gave some work myself a shot or two. Nothing great, but I made a couple decent ones.

Thread Information