Thread: The Bella Twins announce they will be at NBCU Upfronts

Fuck Hardy's.Drugge & Fat vincemark's Avatar

Default The Bella Twins announce they will be at NBCU Upfronts

http://www.twitter.com/nicoleandbri/...09415526023168

WWE-USA Renewal? Hall Of Fame building announcement?

This is the event where NBCU attempts to sell Ads for the next Television Season of Programming.

Default Re: The Bella Twins announce they will be at NBCU Upfronts

That seems like it points to a new TV deal with NBCU, which is big news. The numbers will have a big impact on the stock.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That seems like it points to a new TV deal with NBCU, which is big news. The numbers will have a big impact on the stock.
    Or, since E! is owned by NBCU, that they're just there to promote Total Divas, and nothing more.

If you were to announce a new deal with a network, you would more likely than not, send your big guns out there.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Big guns are needed more in the UK and continental Europe.

Nikki's guns are plenty big enough

Yeah I'm hopeful WWE renews with NBC. ESPN and Fox Sports wouldn't work long run. Forget who else was rumored to be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Or, since E! is owned by NBCU, that they're just there to promote Total Divas, and nothing more.

If you were to announce a new deal with a network, you would more likely than not, send your big guns out there.
    Total Divas hasn't been renewed for a third season yet, which is what the NBCU upfronts are promoting, the content that would be there in the fall. If WWE goes elsewhere than NBCU, there's pretty much no way Total Divas gets renewed on E!.

I'm not saying they're announcing the TV deal tomorrow (although they very well might as part of a bigger presentation that involves more than just the Bellas), but it points to them probably having agreed to the TV deal already and waiting to announce it for business reasons.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Well, they got Triple H out there to do the presentation as well. I guess that's a big enough gun.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Thread Information