Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potential Names For 2015 HoF

Default Potential Names For 2015 HoF

Default Re: Potential Names For 2015 HoF

Rikishi should be the headliner, with Rock being inducted into the celebrity wing.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Where's Goldberg and Sting? I've heard their names have been thrown around too. In fact, they allegedly wanna do the whole Warrior thing with Goldberg(Document his induction).

Mickie.

Undertaker, DAMMIT!
    [I]
    Taker, one of the greatest Legends in History
    Forever A Warrior
    Shout out to Bender for the Sig.

Think it's getting a bit silly now, Mickie James? :\ She was great and everything but hasn't done nearly enough to warrant a Hall of Fame induction in my opinion. Rikishi i'm not so sure about either, he might just edge it and get in for me.

I would consider the minimum for a HOF induction should be someone like Goldust. The MINIMUM. A good, long career, great character and great worker. Rikishi for me only should get in when considering his time with the headshrinkers as well.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

So Has Rock made it apparent now that he's never coming back? I was hoping he'd come back for one last match and beat Lesnar at mania after he lost to him years ago. Mickie James, are you kidding me..

It's finally time to turn Cena heel, and Bray Wyatt face, and replace fruity pebbles with Goat Flakes...

Quote Originally Posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
    Undertaker, DAMMIT!
    Save it for when Wrestlemania goes to Texas.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

I've got no problem with Mickie getting in. She did as much as a Diva possibly could in WWE. She's a 6x champion, had one of the more memorable Diva matches ever (at WrestleMania even), and was involved in one of the most memorable Diva storylines ever. Seems like good credentials to me.

Can someone explain to me why Mickie James going into the WWE Hall of Fame is a bad thing?

Between the WWE and TNA she's a nine time womens champion... now granted they most likely won't acknowledge her time in TNA but even then she is a five time WWE womens champion (the second most title reigns only behind Trish Stratus) and a one time divas champion, plus she was a part of one of the most memorable storylines in WWE history upon her debut.

Edit: And Krimzon beat me to it.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

I just want to add my support to Mickie James going into the Hall of Fame. She certainly deserves it more than Rikishi in my book. One of the most successful Diva's of all time easily.

Can someone explain to me why Mickie James going into the WWE Hall of Fame is a bad thing?
    Because they're going by recent, popular Divas instead of focusing on the elder veterans. Madusa, Kai, Vachon, Moore, Sable, Chyna, and Holly are more deserving to be inducted before James.
    It's showtime, folks!

I would have to agreed that Micky should not go in now its to soon but some day yes I may only be saying this because I am a big fan of hers having met her one time in Penn State PA

My pick would be Undertaker Maybe some group of the Harts so we can get Owen in since I don't see his wife ever letting him in by himself

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Because they're going by recent, popular Divas instead of focusing on the elder veterans. Madusa, Kai, Vachon, Moore, Sable, Chyna, and Holly are more deserving to be inducted before James.
    I'd like to see your arguments here. I'm not saying they aren't Hall of Famers (although Moore and Holly would be pushing it) but I think Mickie has done much more than they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Well I don't disagree with you that women like Luna Vachon, Molly Holly and Sable (who I figured had a shot at going into the WWE HOF at one of the last two WrestleMania weekends as part of a potential deal with Brock Lesnar) should go in... it doesn't change the fact Mickie James is still deserving to go into the WWE Hall of Fame. As for Madusa and especially Chyna, I think it's kind of a given why neither women is in yet though admittedly Madusa has more of a chance of going in then Chyna does.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

If we're gonna start disqualifying people because older veterans deserved to go in first, the Hall of Fame shouldn't even exist because Lou Thesz & the Strangler aren't in.

I wouldn't have put Rikishi on a Hall of Fame list if I was putting one together.

Rock and Mickie I'm fine with.

Molly had a good career, I don't think her going into the Hall of Fame is that outrageous. Though I guess the fact that she became a jobber toward the end puts a dark cloud over her career for some. WWE probably wouldn't induct her anyway.

Some other ones I see happening one day:
    - Sable
    - Miss Elizabeth
    - Stephanie McMahon, but not sure if that will be individually or with the McMahon family.
    - Cyndi Lauper in the celebrity wing.

From more recent times, I could maybe see these...
    - Victoria, her wrestling career is winding down now and she is done with TNA.
    - Beth Phoenix might be a possibility one day too...being married to Edge can't hurt either.

Other recent women that are deserving but WWE might not induct them anyway:
    - Melina
    - Vickie Guerrero

If Melina, Mickie, and Beth aren't inducted, then there will probably be zero female inductees that came from between Trish/Lita's era and the current era.

surrender

Vickie Guerrero is absolutely getting in one day. How often do you have a husband & wife in the Hall of Fame together?

I want Bruiser Brody in

Randy Savage, damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    Randy Savage, damnit!
    I wanted Him before he Pass He didn't want it He turn it down a few times so I feel to put him in now would be a Slap in his face

The Rock is a must.
    Mickie James I have no problem with just feel it's to soon and wouldn't hurt to wait a bit.
    Rikishi I do not agree with. Can someone tell me what he has done honestly? His highlight was when he was revealed that he was the one who ran over Austin and to top it off nothing came out of it. There's many names to put in before Rikishi but if we talking big men let's not forget about Bam Bam, Big Van Vader, or even Big Daddy cool.

Queen B

I say The Rock and The Undertaker should be going in '15..Then DX as a whole including the past members cough-chyna-cough. I also believe The Hart Foundation needs to also be inducted soon...
    "PUPPIES"<Jerry Lawler

And lead us not into temptation,But deliver us from evil

God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.

RIP The Shield 2012 - 2014

Rikishi is famous. I hate to burst your bubbles. Everyone watched wrestling then and everyone knew of Rikishi because of the stink face. Plus, his seed bought the WWE a great Tag Team in The Usos. Also, since he did it for The Rock; he's owed a spot in the Hall Of Fame next to The Rock.
    - Credit to JV.
    THE KWF

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory."

RIP WARRIOR

Thread Information