Thread: Why didn't Orton get a title rematch?

Default Why didn't Orton get a title rematch?

Title of the thread says it all? Did they think evolution coming just couldn't wait? Did they think evolution reforming was that big of a thing? I'm no fan of Orton holding the titles but I dunno why he didn't get rematch like most former champs apart from the rock after mania 29 but he was injure plus if he hadn't been I heard he would've gotten a rematch
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Default Re: Why didn't Orton get a title rematch?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriofan View Post
    Title of the thread says it all? Did they think evolution coming just couldn't wait? Did they think evolution reforming was that big of a thing? I'm no fan of Orton holding the titles but I dunno why he didn't get rematch like most former champs apart from the rock after mania 29 but he was injure plus if he hadn't been I heard he would've gotten a rematch
    I'm wondering the same thing. It's possible they decided to run with this Shield angle instead. As an Orton fan I'm glad he didn't get a rematch as he's put Bryan over enough since last Summer.

Honestly, I'm kinda glad he didn't. He's kinda like Cena in the sense he doesn't need the title to make him, if that makes sense. He's feuded with most every big name for almost 10 years over a version of the World Title.

Avatar credit: HAYZE Banner credit: Bender

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

I'm gonna assume they didn't give Randall his rematch yet because he wrestled Bryan like 100 times last year... Probably wanted a cool down period before going back to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionio View Post
    Honestly, I'm kinda glad he didn't. He's kinda like Cena in the sense he doesn't need the title to make him, if that makes sense. He's feuded with most every big name for almost 10 years over a version of the World Title.
    He could've had a rematch and lost, I just didn't understand it, plus it's kinda like he lost it and didn't care

Likely saving it for later. Because if there's anything that the wrestling world is clamoring for, it's another Bryan/Orton match.

I personally thought having one last match between the two would have been perfect for the post-Mania Raw. I also think it's possible though that they may just forget about Orton's rematch clause altogether. Didn't they ignore the whole "champion gets a rematch clause" when The Miz lost the title to Cena at Extreme Rules three years ago? I seem to recall The Miz having to win a match of some sort to earn the right to a championship rematch at Over The Limit the following month.

Really? Well I think an Orton/Bryan gets right now would work better than Kane, dunno why he's in the title picture...maybe they think it'll help sell see no evil 2 I dunno

Because the E is clueless and think their fans are stupid, they try so hard to make us believe wrestling is "real" and fall flat in their faces, the best example of it is the total divas garbage, everytime some of this "divas" have some "issues" with each other on their shitty prefabricated reality show the next day they have a match on Raw to solve their issues lolll

Anyway back on the subject like him or hate him Randall deserve a rematch, atleast just for the fact to make the whole storyline more "Bolievable"

because a true viper knows when to strike, muahahaha
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Well Orton never actually lost in that match, was Batista who tapped so they could play off that

I'm gonna assume they didn't give Randall his rematch yet because he wrestled Bryan like 100 times last year... Probably wanted a cool down period before going back to that.
    This.
    It's showtime, folks!

Thread Information