Thread: Heel Turn coming soon for Sheamus?

Default Heel Turn coming soon for Sheamus?

- The big heel turn for Sheamus could end up happening during WWE's upcoming European tour or right after it. Officials didn't want him turning heel right before the tour and then lose momentum by getting cheered so early in his heel run.

Source: F4Wonline.com
    The WWE goes on tour starting on May 14th in Glasgow, Scotland. RAW on May 19th and SD on May 23rd will be in the O2 Arena in London. The tour ends on Saturday May 24th in Berlin. The RAW on May 26th will be in Knoxville, TN. To me it would seem like a good idea to turn Sheamus heel at the 5-19 show in London.

Queen B

Default Re: Heel Turn coming soon for Sheamus?

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    The WWE goes on tour starting on May 14th in Glasgow, Scotland. RAW on May 19th and SD on May 23rd will be in the O2 Arena in London. The tour ends on Saturday May 24th in Berlin. The RAW on May 26th will be in Knoxville, TN. To me it would seem like a good idea to turn Sheamus heel at the 5-19 show in London.
    I agree since London is as close as they will be to Ireland. I am really excited about this heel turn I just hope the writers don't fudge this up.
    "PUPPIES"<Jerry Lawler

And lead us not into temptation,But deliver us from evil

God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.

RIP The Shield 2012 - 2014

Surely it would be best to turn him heel after the European tour. I can't imagine what he'd have to do to get booed on European soil.

Credit to Cabanarama for the thing

Quote Originally Posted by MeanStreetMark View Post
    I can't imagine what he'd have to do to get booed on European soil.
    Wrestle Randy Orton.

if this happens please wwe, PLEASE dont have him suddenly turn into a chickenshit
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Sheamus heel turn is done by..... Brogue Kicking Bryan in the face in some sort of tag match
    - Credit: Bender -

Yeah I could see him randomly turning on DB to start a title feud there. They already have a past history with Sheamus beating DB in 18 seconds at wrestlemania so they can play that up. Plus this will still feel fresh and different since the roles are reversed. Sheamus is far better as a heel. I think him as a face seems kind of forced. I mean he's ok as a face but if I have to hear one more story about growing up in Ireland as a wee lad I'm going to throw myself through a wall. Those promos were terrible. I will say though that he has won me over a lot since he first burst onto the scene. I HATED him and thought he was terrible during the first year or so he was around but after that I stopped wanting to change the channel when he would show up. Same thing happened with Cody Rhodes. Despised him when he first showed up but love him now...well he's been stuck with goldie for a few months too long now but he's going back to a heel any day now and going on his own so I'm sure the love will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Sheamus heel turn is done by..... Brogue Kicking Bryan in the face in some sort of tag match
    Love this. I have a feeling Bryan's next PPV title match will be against Sheamus.

At this rate it will be Daniel Bryan/Big E and Cena v the entire WWE roster at this rate with the face/heel balance

I'm a Sheamus fan but I don't see what a heel turn is really going to do for him? the guys he hasnt feuded with yet are all heels, Batista/Lesnar/Wyatt, turning him heel is going to put him against Cena (2009/10), Bryan (2011/12) and the Shield (2013).

Batista is "apparently leaving" after Extreme Rules, Wyatt I feel will move on to somebody else post-Extreme Rules... perhaps they'll continue the Cena/Wyatt feud until Payback? (Something like Cena's payback to get his fans back?) Lesnar isn't here until Summerslam, Cesaro isn't heel nor is he face.

Sheamus turning heel then going after Bryan seems most logical at this point, I mean I'm all for it. Pretty much loved him as a heel back in the day, I say back in the day as if it was years ago.

Then again 2009/2010 is years ago.
    - Credit: Bender -

Sheamus could use something to spark himself. Maybe if he was more serious as a face he'd be better? I don't know. I never got tired of the heel Sheamus so a return to that would be fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Batista is "apparently leaving" after Extreme Rules, Wyatt I feel will move on to somebody else post-Extreme Rules... perhaps they'll continue the Cena/Wyatt feud until Payback? (Something like Cena's payback to get his fans back?) Lesnar isn't here until Summerslam, Cesaro isn't heel nor is he face.

Sheamus turning heel then going after Bryan seems most logical at this point, I mean I'm all for it. Pretty much loved him as a heel back in the day, I say back in the day as if it was years ago.

Then again 2009/2010 is years ago.
    I thought Bootista was just taking off house shows but would still show up to Raw and occasionally Smackdown, and of course PPV. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm beginning to suspect that Braymond Wyatt will be fighting for the title at Summerslam probably against DB. Bray has probably the hottest angle going right now and I can't see him going back down the ladder to do battle with the likes of Zach Ryder no matter how his feud with Cena wraps up. UNLESS of course they finally have Cena go heel and have his rematch with Daniel and cheats to win. Braymond can then turn face and chase Cena heading into wrestlemania...maybe not.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

It's definitely needed. He's grown rather stale.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

I've been wanting a Bryan vs heel Sheamus feud for the belts so I hope that's what they are planning to go with this. It makes sense since he is buddies with HHH. I would've rathered they had done this match for Extreme Rules over Kane but alas.
    Credit: Bender

Freshly-heeled Sheamus (Triple H's workout buddy) vs. Bryan ... oooooh, boy, here comes the paranoia again!

*someone says "Wait and see."*
    *DC kills a member of the Waitansee Tribe*

(This is all sarcasm, by the way.)

Anyway. Sheamus needs something. The best time to turn him heel is now when he can be worked into a major storyline involving Triple H and play off of the smarks' knowledge of his association with Hunter behind the scenes. That adds to his heat from the smarks, while simply being associated with Hunter on-camera will get him necessary heat from the casuals. Overall, WWE will be able to (in theory) capitalize on this and get Sheamus back on the path to relevancy.

If this doesn't go anywhere for him, though, I'm not sure what his next move will end up being career-wise. That's the problem when you push someone like him to "the top" too soon. We just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

Sheamus definitely needs a heel turn. He is stale and isn't likable.

A heel turn and feud with Daniel Bryan makes sense. Sheamus can give the crowd shit for cheering someone who lost in 18 seconds instead of giving him (Sheamus) his dues.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Freshly-heeled Sheamus (Triple H's workout buddy) vs. Bryan ... oooooh, boy, here comes the paranoia again!

*someone says "Wait and see."*

(This is all sarcasm, by the way.)

Anyway. Sheamus needs something. The best time to turn him heel is now when he can be worked into a major storyline involving Triple H and play off of the smarks' knowledge of his association with Hunter behind the scenes. That adds to his heat from the smarks, while simply being associated with Hunter on-camera will get him necessary heat from the casuals. Overall, WWE will be able to (in theory) capitalize on this and get Sheamus back on the path to relevancy.

If this doesn't go anywhere for him, though, I'm not sure what his next move will end up being career-wise. That's the problem when you push someone like him to "the top" too soon. We just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

brb, rallying the troops...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

I'd love it. I'd love to see Evolution drop Batista and add Sheamus and set up a Sheamus/Bryan feud for the strap.

Ah Screw it

Thread Information