Thread: The Evolution of Evolution

Default The Evolution of Evolution

I'm cool with Evolution being back. It gives The Shield three established heels to feud with, and hopefully beat. Had a blast seeing Evolution live on Monday. But it's been those three guys for over a decade now. Now I hear Batista is taking a break after Extreme Rules. Evolution talks about evolving, but the group has never actually evolved. Now is the time to evolve. Now is the time for Sheamus.

Sheamus seems like a perfect fit for the group. Like Batista a few months ago, the crowd is turning on "The Celtic Warrior." Sheamus' real life friendship with big bad HHH can be played up and his powerhouse brawler style makes him an ideal candidate to replace Batista in the 'enforcer' role. Sheamus/Rollins and Sheamus/Reigns look really good on paper and Sheamus will hold his own in six man tags. I'd do an injury angle with Batista at Extreme Rules. Have Reigns spear him through the barricade, or something. Then have Sheamus join the group a few weeks later.

Default Re: The Evolution of Evolution

While we're at it put Sandow in the group since he needs a boost and is also one of H's "boys". Then it can be a real homage to the Horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker223 View Post
    I'm cool with Evolution being back. It gives The Shield three established heels to feud with, and hopefully beat. Had a blast seeing Evolution live on Monday. But it's been those three guys for over a decade now. Now I hear Batista is taking a break after Extreme Rules. Evolution talks about evolving, but the group has never actually evolved. Now is the time to evolve. Now is the time for Sheamus.

Sheamus seems like a perfect fit for the group. Like Batista a few months ago, the crowd is turning on "The Celtic Warrior." Sheamus' real life friendship with big bad HHH can be played up and his powerhouse brawler style makes him an ideal candidate to replace Batista in the 'enforcer' role. Sheamus/Rollins and Sheamus/Reigns look really good on paper and Sheamus will hold his own in six man tags. I'd do an injury angle with Batista at Extreme Rules. Have Reigns spear him through the barricade, or something. Then have Sheamus join the group a few weeks later.
    I love this idea. But Sheamus would need to have some type of makeover. That hair style won't match in Evolution.

In the name of KEBAB Johnny Cage's Avatar

Evolution certainly evolved. They all have less hair now.

It's showtime, folks!

If anything, I think a Shield member (either Reigns or Ambrose) turning on the group and joining Evolution would be better than Sheamus joining Evolution. Sheamus could turn heel and go back to his barbaric ways to get himself back on track. What better way to disband The Shield than have one of them help tear it apart and become a member of Evolution in the process? Look pretty neat on a resume' for a guy to be a member of both The Shield and Evolution in their career.

As a fan, I'd rather see The Shield stay together, but I don't know how long WWE will let them be a group. When it does come time to split up The Shield I would hope that it would be a pretty big deal and not just some petty, in-house clashes like we were teased with earlier this year.
    Last edited by ExOfEx; 04-23-2014 at 09:49 PM.

I like the Idea I think Sheamus could bring alot to Evolution but then I also like ExofEx Idea of useing one of the Shields Members Me my self I would pick Dean

I want Sheamus in Evolution simply for his fashion sense. Big Brogue really cleans up nice.

Baker, I think it's a terrific idea, as it would put over Sheamus nicely and reports are suggesting they want a heel turn for the guy. It'd be a great fit.

Sheamus hasn't really been doing anything of note for a while and he's certainly been stagnant since his return from injury. This could be what he needs.

The idea is not a bad one at all. At this point i don't mind a face Sheamus because i am a fan face or heel but a refreshed heel Celtic Warrior sounds pretty good right about now. Even without Evolution he can be a kick ass type of Fella like when he first came in but joining Evolution would give him that extra heat needed to turn him heel correctly with major heat attached to him. Strong arm and sub for Dave goes will in the picture you painted. It's time for the Celtic Warrior to really kick arse and take names.

Thread Information