Thread: Extreme Rules discussion thread.

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

Default Extreme Rules discussion thread.

I didn't see any threads in regards to the card so here we go. With the majority of the card officially announced, what do you guys think of the card? I think it's pretty good. Nothing outstanding, but it's a solid card from top to bottom. We have the possibility of Usos/Rybaxel in the under-card which will be pretty good. Possibly Cody-Goldust. Rusev vs. R-truth/Xavier will be decent. Tamina/Paige will be a good match. Intercontinetal championship match will be solid in my estimation. Kane/Bryan will be an entertaining match. Nothing special, but it will get the job done and hopefully Bryan's momentum can continue. Cena-Wyatt 2 will be good, maybe even great. We shall see how it plays out. Now, Evolution vs. Shield will fucking rule. I'm expecting big things from this match. Top to bottom, the card looks promising. It will definitely be worth the 10 bucks a month to watch it IMO. What do you all think?

Queen B

Default Re: Extreme Rules discussion thread.

I'm looking forward to the matches...can't wait for Team Hell No against each other and Evolution vs Shield.

Nothing too exciting here but I think the good will out weigh the bad.

The good: Evolution vs Shield, Big E vs ? (probably #BNB), Daniel Bryan vs Kane.

The bad: Wyatt vs Cena 2 (please finish this story line), Alexander Rusev vs. R-Truth & Xavier Woods (yawn)

Dr Shelby needs to be the guest referee or something. Rusev vs truth/woods doesn't interest me

I loved Shelby but right now they are bringing out the monster, not Comedy Kane. If Shelby shows up he better get set on fire!

I'm going to the show so I'm hoping see any of RVD, Ziggler, or Bo Dallas but I don't think any will make the card.

Shield/Evolution should steal the show. I'll have fun with all the singing and Bray Wyatt chants. This ppv don't seem that extreme though.

I'm chill like dat Im Coo Like Dat's Avatar

I have a feeling Shield/Evolution will end the show, I just cant see Kane/Bryan going on last.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Coo Like Dat View Post
    I have a feeling Shield/Evolution will end the show, I just cant see Kane/Bryan going on last.
    If the booking has Evolution and Bryan going over then it makes sense to end the show with Kane/Bryan. I'm expecting Evolution to steal the win which will keep the feud going.

I hope evolution wins the first one... I don't want either side to look weak in this feud..

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheKliq View Post
    I hope evolution wins the first one... I don't want either side to look weak in this feud..
    Isn't it pretty much a given that Evolution will win the first match? More than likely by cheating?

Kane vs Daniels is going to be crazy. Figure at the very least it has to top Raw and Raw Kane destroyed Bryan with repeated tombstones. I do wonder if Kane vs Daniels is leading to a Daniels vs Taker match.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post
    Kane vs Daniels is going to be crazy. Figure at the very least it has to top Raw and Raw Kane destroyed Bryan with repeated tombstones. I do wonder if Kane vs Daniels is leading to a Daniels vs Taker match.
    Uhhh... No... I'm not sure how you jumped to that conclusion. After Kane Bryan has to give Orton his rematch. Then he probably moves on to Batista. Where does he go from there? Who knows? Brock Lesnar? It's a possibility.

Thread Information