Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Shooting Thread, for your Gun Murder News, Updated Daily.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More fun with weapons

Last edited by DanTheMan; 10-21-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Jvance

Default Re: More fun with weapons

So I guess we can expect another Obama press conference where he fake cries and acts like he gives a damn about the victims in hopes of taking away our second amendment rights. Bastard.

This is a simple case of a gun falling into evil hands. That is going to happen no matter how many restrictions you try and make. If somebody wants a gun bad enough, they will get one. They only way to stop things like this is to get rid of all guns but then we are sitting ducks for this administration or whatever liberal president comes along next to try and take away more of our rights. So that simply can't happen. Thankfully there are enough good conservatives who will fight for this country and our values.

It's sad but there isn't much that can be done. That's the sad truth. Everybody always asks how this stuff can be prevented and the truth is, a lot of times it can't.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be a lot of simple cases of guns falling into evil hands.

And really, I would love to see people take up arms against the government. Like a rifle will stop the US army, the greatest attack force in the history of mankind.

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

@Foos

They still play defense? The Real LT's Avatar

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Engel View Post

And really, I would love to see people take up arms against the government. Like a rifle will stop the US army, the greatest attack force in the history of mankind.
    The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And it took all of no seconds to turn this into a "our guns are getting taken away" debate.

Jvance

I would gladly take up arms against this administration if they come after my guns. I'd welcome it. I'd love for Hussein to get off his butt and knock on my door and ask for my gun. I've got a sign that says private property on my lawn, he's trespassing at that point and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So you hear me Hussein? Please try and take my guns PERSONALLY. Just you. Let's see if you got the guts boy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeesh. What would your good buddy Jesus Christ think of talk like that?

and you do know Obama doesn't post here right?

Jvance

Quote Originally Posted by vendrell View Post
    Yeesh. What would your good buddy Jesus Christ think of talk like that?

and you do know Obama doesn't post here right?
    Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HAHA. Ok that last line was good.

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know i'm going to regret entering this conversation but I simply can't hold my tongue upon seeing that.

Jesus not mad at you for killing the president. Does "Thou shalt not kill" ring any bells? I guess the ten commandments don't apply when it comes to the "evil tyrant" that is Barack Obama.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 363

vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But he'd be on his lawn...so you know, murder is cool as long as the guy is on your property. God will forgive that.

Do you also shoot at girl scouts if they enter your property, Jvance?

vCash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a shame yet another person lost their life in yet another pointless school shooting. I'll never understand how a human being could do this to another person, to just end someone's life and to put so many others in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvance View Post
    Talk like what? I'm saying if he ever personally comes to take away my guns and sets foot on my property he won't be walking back off my property with a pulse. I have a right to protect myself and fight for my rights from this evil tyrant. I don't think jesus would be mad at me for that.

And i'm sure Obama and his people monitor everything so I'm sure he does know about this.

With all due respect, if the U.S. government were to take your guns away I can pretty much guarantee that Barack Obama wouldn't be walking up to your front steps to take them away from you.

Banner Credit: Surrender
    Made Nerdery Moderator - April 21st, 2015

Anime Currently Watching
    Attack on Titan S2, Dragon Ball Super
    MSG: Thunderbolt S2, Tiger Mask W

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler

I think its safe to say that the United States has an unhealthy relationship and perception of guns. And honestly violence in general.

You're Welcome.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real LT View Post
    The Vietnam War say hi. So does the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
    So does a billion dead civilians. Which makes me ask again, what use is a rifle against the great war machine history has ever seen?

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, remember that background check bill that didn't pass the Senate... yeah... about that

Yeah, I think the time has come people get over it, and we start really thinking about how to solve issues with people getting guns that shouldn't have them, but you know, we can't do that because you crazy people like clinging to them and not wanting to do a damn thing about it. Now, while this was more a case of dumb ass parents, my point still stands.
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would gladly take up arms against this administration if they come after my guns. I'd welcome it. I'd love for Hussein to get off his butt and knock on my door and ask for my gun. I've got a sign that says private property on my lawn, he's trespassing at that point and I don't take kindly to trespassers. So you hear me Hussein? Please try and take my guns PERSONALLY. Just you. Let's see if you got the guts boy.
    YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, PLEASE CEASE IN THE FUTURE FROM IDENTIFYING YOURSELF AS SUCH.

Kind Regards,

Christians

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So does a billion dead civilians. Which makes me ask again, what use is a rifle against the great war machine history has ever seen?
    Obviously you haven't paid attention to history.

The United Kingdom was at one point the greatest war machine history had ever seen.....they were beaten by their own colonies

The United States was at the greatest war machine in history in Vietnam as well....they were beaten by the NVA and VC

The Soviet Union's war machine was right up there with ours in Afghanistan.....they lost to the Mujhadeen.

A motivated human being and their rifle can accomplish a lot, especially in great numbers.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another tragic shooting and jvances's immediate reaction is to whinge about Obama and getting his beloved guns taken away. I wonder if he's one of the nra people who goes to target practice and shoots a zombie version of Obama.
    Last edited by L F; 10-22-2013 at 09:07 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the first knee jerk reaction of every liberal is to "we need more gun control" even though the overall crime rate has dropped every year for over 2 decades.

vCash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously you haven't paid attention to history.

The United Kingdom was at one point the greatest war machine history had ever seen.....they were beaten by their own colonies

The United States was at the greatest war machine in history in Vietnam as well....they were beaten by the NVA and VC

The Soviet Union's war machine was right up there with ours in Afghanistan.....they lost to the Mujhadeen.

A motivated human being and their rifle can accomplish a lot, especially in great numbers.
    The UK lost it's colonies because it didn't have the will to fight to keep them, they could have easily completely isolated the USA and destroyed the French and Privateer merchants.

The US lost in Vietnam because the media turned on them and they lost their nerve.

The USSR failed in Afghanistan because of the US supply the Afghani rebels and the USSR deciding that it wasn't worth the effort.

The idea that guns are required to prevent tyranny in the USA is laughable. If the US population wants to stop the US military, it's easy... Stop paying tax
    Don't pay a soldier and he'll stop killing his own people, but shoot at him and he will shoot back

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iNCY View Post
    he'll stop killing his own people, but shoot at him and he will shoot back
    I don't know, there are some that might need a good ass whooping.. I would totally do it for free.
    Now you're on the field callin' me an asshole, 'Cause I roped up your body like a lasso

And I could be just like Mr. HK, runnin' cause a melee
    Bring my team a W, I'm poppin' shots like Pele

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because the first knee jerk reaction of every liberal is to "we need more gun control" even though the overall crime rate has dropped every year for over 2 decades.
    Hasn't there been more school shootings in the USA this year then any other year? just an unlucky year I guess.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Authorities said the shooter's motive was unclear.
    Okay, so they're not quite sure yet if "more fun" was the motive.

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not talking about the US military in the 70's. I am talking about a group who can send in drones and level your neighborhood from a bunker in DC. What use is a rifle?

@Foos

vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Afganistan and Viet Nam have some pretty big diferences from the US. See it's nothing for someone from a third world country to go without while fighting for their beliefs... Because they don't have anything anyway.

See here we like things like running water, food available on every corner, lights, heat, and so much more. So while I certainly understand how guerrilla tactics and skirmishing works. The idea that "freedom fighters" in country would work the same as on a country where Stone Age health and luxery exist is laughable. See once the lights start going out and water is turned off your neighbors are gonna turn on you. Not to mention there are no supply line issues to deal with in country. And let's not forget profit. You start interfering with economies both locally and nationally? Corporations will be lining up to support the government to eliminate your ass to get back to normal profit margins.

So yes those countries have been able to out wit the army. But here you aren't just dealing with the army. And given a taste of third world living conditions your neighbors will not only turn you in, but will line up to do so.

As to the actual subject at hand I no longer know what the solution is. All I know is the status quo isn't working. At least not for this type of crime. Crime rates are down, and have been trending so for a long time. But I'm not willing to accept nothing can be done. That's the type of thinking for lesser minds. Minds that can't conceive of a world outside their own home, job, or church.
    Last edited by the spot; 10-22-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Thread Information