Thread: What's the next storyline?

Default What's the next storyline?

The Authority angle has been going on since last August. It would seem logical to set up a new storyline at WM. There a few things to consider: There has been talk of bringing Vince back to television. If that's the case it would be logical for him to enter into a power struggle angle with Triple H over the company. It's also possible that WWE may be headed into a storyline between Triple H and Stephanie. On RAW Triple H said, "all of this was his" in reference to the company. Stephanie quickly corrected him and said all of this was theirs. The outcome of the main event will play a huge role in dictating where WWE goes after WM. If Daniel Bryan wins the title on Sunday I think the feud against The Authority will be done with Bryan moving on to an angle with Batista/Orton and Triple H moving into an angle with Vince or Stephanie (or both). If they screw Bryan out of the title then the angle will obviously continue, but how they screw will be interesting. If it's just Triple H coming down and costing Bryan the title I'm not sure that's good enough to keep viewers engaged in the product after WM. The last two WM's have had weak storylines coming out of it. Last year they went with the Ryback heel turn and two years ago they did the angle with Cena/Johnny. With the TV negotiations coming up WWE needs something big coming out of WM. They need a new storyline to take them into the summer.

Any ideas?

Default Re: What's the next storyline?

My prediction;

Bryan somehow gets screwed out of the title match at Wrestlemania. Just before the title match starts Hogan comes out and says he is adding Bryan. HHH grabs the mic and says something like "Hogan, you don't have the authority to do this." Hogan says something like, "True, but he does." Out comes Vince and smiles. Bryan goes on to win the belt and while Bryan is feuding with various challengers the Vince vs. the Authority feud commences.

The main reason I am making such a prediction is that I can't see Vince not making an on air appearance at WM 30. And besides the Rock, it looks like most of the biggest stars in Wrestlemania history will be there. Certainly Vince is one of the biggest stars in Wrestlemania history.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmania View Post
    My prediction;

Bryan somehow gets screwed out of the title match at Wrestlemania. Just before the title match starts Hogan comes out and says he is adding Bryan. HHH grabs the mic and says something like "Hogan, you don't have the authority to do this." Hogan says something like, "True, but he does." Out comes Vince and smiles. Bryan goes on to win the belt and while Bryan is feuding with various challengers the Vince vs. the Authority feud commences.

The main reason I am making such a prediction is that I can't see Vince not making an on air appearance at WM 30. And besides the Rock, it looks like most of the biggest stars in Wrestlemania history will be there. Certainly Vince is one of the biggest stars in Wrestlemania history.
    Good point. Triple H also said this regarding Hogan at WM 30:

"I guarantee you, his presence will be felt at WrestleMania 30, and he'll make an impact on the show."

It wouldn't surprise me if Orton turned face and became a target of The Authority after WrestleMania.

Thread Information