Thread: PLEASE READ: Wrestlemania Spoiler Policy

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PLEASE READ: Wrestlemania Spoiler Policy

When it comes to speculation and reports, please use the tag POTENTIAL SPOILER in any thread title regarding potential appearances or finishes to Wrestlemania match, without putting the actual spoiler in the thread title. If you have to ask whether it's a potential spoiler, it probably is so just be on the safe side and tag it.

Examples of this include:

- Sting was spotted backstage.
    - CM Punk was seen at the New Orleans Airport
    - House show lineups have "WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION DANIEL BRYAN AND ALL YOUR FAVORITE SUPERSTARS!" listed
    - And many more!

Like I said, be smart.

Everybody wants to enjoy the show, guys. Let's let as many people do that as possible.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or, if they're about a specific thread/spoiler, you can PM me or any of the other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PLEASE READ: Wrestlemania Spoiler Policy

I wanted to add one clarification to this.

Anything announced on WWE.com, on WWE's social media, or on WWE television does NOT qualify as a spoiler. That's all fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: PLEASE READ: Wrestlemania Spoiler Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    When it comes to speculation and reports, please use the tag POTENTIAL SPOILER in any thread title regarding potential appearances or finishes to Wrestlemania match, without putting the actual spoiler in the thread title. If you have to ask whether it's a potential spoiler, it probably is so just be on the safe side and tag it.

Examples of this include:

- Sting was spotted backstage.
    - CM Punk was seen at the New Orleans Airport
    - House show lineups have "WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION DANIEL BRYAN AND ALL YOUR FAVORITE SUPERSTARS!" listed
    - And many more!

Like I said, be smart.

Everybody wants to enjoy the show, guys. Let's let as many people do that as possible.

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or, if they're about a specific thread/spoiler, you can PM me or any of the other mods.
    Can you add bookmakers' odds to this? They're usually more accurate spoilers than any dirt sheet.

Thread Information