Thread: Quick TNA question...

Default Quick TNA question...

I'm about 5 or 6 shows behind on my Impact viewing, last show I watched was Sting v Magnus and Angle vs Roode in the cage.
    The question is can I skip those shows and start again with Lockdown this Sunday, or were the shows unbelievably amazing and I need to watch all of them and not miss anything?
    I don't read spoilers so I really don't know what happened since the last show I watched.
    I know if I missed the last 5 weeks of Raw I wouldn't have any issues with that booking wise and it wouldn't be difficult to catch up.
    What say you?

Default Re: Quick TNA question...

The MVP/Dixie stuff has been fun TV.

Also, you might wanna catch up on the stuff with Bobby Roode.
    Spoiler

dude you gotta watch all those episodes so you could catch up im like you brotha im like 3 episodes behind and its very interesting

Oh wow, did not expect people to tell I should actually watch the shows. OK, I'll try my best to fast forward through them.

The MVP/Dixie stuff is not the most thrilling storyline in the world, but it's helpful to have the background knowledge leading into LockDown. The ECIII/Angle stuff is actually pretty well done too. The rest...ehhh but check out those shows for the reasons listed.

Thread Information