Thread: Chi-RAW...Batista coming out to ''Cult Of Personality''.....My Idea

Fuck Hardy's.Drugge & Fat vincemark's Avatar

Lightbulb Chi-RAW...Batista coming out to ''Cult Of Personality''.....My Idea

With RAW In Chicago coming very soon since CM Punk walked out, and the whole Batista botch return, I think it's time to pull the trigger on Heel Batista turn in Chicago by fully embracing ''CM Punk'', ''Bootista'' chants.

My idea (of what I would do) is WWE plays CM Punk video package together with ''Cult Of Personality''.....but then Batista walks out saying ''It's Clobber Time'', and Thumbs down.

Then the spotlight returns with Batista in the Ring slamming Chicago, the fans, creating the term ''Chi-BOO'' for ''Chicago'' , and Orton. Then he talks about the Royal Rumble, goes on about ''Top of the Food-chain'', how the ''Food-chain'' ''went back in order'' at the Rumble and how the so-called ''Best In The World'' couldn't ''Deal With It''.

Leaving the Ring, Batista gets in the fans faces, and Boos them .

The add benefit besides going all in on Batista Heel turn is also setting up a Batista-CM Punk feud down the road.

After 23 minutes it should bring the crowd down . The show should open with *Diva match,*WWE Network hype,*backstage Orton promo,*3MB Match, *Hogan return & Cena-Wyatt recap, and *backstage segment follow by my Idea Batista segment as the first hour becomes Hour 2.

Thoughts?

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Default Re: Chi-RAW...Batista coming out to ''Cult Of Personality''.....My Idea

I don't think they want Batista to be mercilessly murdered by thousands upon thousands of Punk fans in Chicago.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Answer me these "?'s" 3 Leper Messiah's Avatar

Maybe it's because I love the thought of taunting people that hate the product, yet still show up to the event, but I like your idea vincemark.

They might as well embrace the boos and go full steam ahead and make Batista a big heel by doing something like that. At this point, they wouldn't lose anything and may actually get something out of it.

Haha, excellent idea. Have Batista in full CM Punk gear with a tight ass black hoodie.

The heat would be so nuclear that the feds would send HazMat teams to the arena.

It enraged me just reading that so I'm all for it that would be a great idea lol

If the goal is to turn Batista heel, may as well give him downright nuclear heat.

It's the same reason I wish they'd pulled Rey from the Rumble and replaced him with Bad News Barrett introducing Curtis Axel or another heel in need of some heat. If you know the audience is going to react a certain way, change your plans to take advantage of it--either by giving them what they want, or using their hatred to make new stars.

The biggest indicator of WWE's ineptitude regarding the Bryan situation is that they didn't take advantage of the crowd's predictability to get anyone else over. And before anyone tries to mention it, getting Bray over was something completely different.

WWE has to learn to use the audience to its benefit instead of constantly trying to paddle against the current. And doing something like this would be a great way to start.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

So, exactly would be the one to give Boo-tista his comeuppance?

YOU WILL COMPLY.

Spoiler

Wont be the first time WWE did the bait n switch with wrestlers and their entrance music.

What, in Chicago? Or in the end?

Because in the end, it should be Daniel Bryan. But I think he should walk out of Chicago without comeuppance to help the hate build.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

FINALLY!!! CP MUNK HAS COME HOME TO WWF!!!

Flowers gathered in the morning,
    Afternoon they blossom on,
    Still are withered by the evening:
    You can be me when I'm gone.

That is an excellent idea! Chicago would be going crazy, I'm sure trash would get thrown into the ring. Oh, what great television that would make.

The Crimson Nutcase Tarzan Taborda's Avatar

the only problem is that Batista might be too blown up after walking to the ring to cut a promo.

Sounds good to me. Batista begins a mega heel. Have Bryan beat HHH. Have Batista beat Orton and then have Bryan beat Batista for the title at Backlash.

edit - actually, have Bryan beat Batista for the title on the Raw after Mania. That Raw is usually fucking stacked with marks hanging around from Mania. What a way to start the new year.
    Bring back the fourth wall

If Vince is unable to convince Punk to come back then the only option of dealing with that crowd is to do what you suggested. As much as I miss Punk I would love to see this happen if he doesn't show just to piss off the fans royally

I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

That is a great idea Vincemark. Batista would become the most hated heel in the company it he did that.
    I think it could surpass HBKs heat when he fooled the fans in Canada that time by playing harts music.

It's a good idea, but I'd much prefer it was used to get Bad News Barrett some nuclear heat. F*** wasting that sort of thing on Batista.

2012 TBG Poster of the Year!

Answer me these "?'s" 3 Leper Messiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    It's a good idea, but I'd much prefer it was used to get Bad News Barrett some nuclear heat. F*** wasting that sort of thing on Batista.
    Barrett's not as hated as Batista right now. So Barrett would just get standard heat, not nuclear.

Love this idea.

Follow me on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    Barrett's not as hated as Batista right now. So Barrett would just get standard heat, not nuclear.
    ANYONE would get nuclear heat.

It's a terrific idea.

They should do that even if Punk was actually coming back. Imagine the crowd's reaction if Batista's promo was cut by Punk's theme song and this time it was actually him.

Anyways, I love the idea.

Thread Information