Thread: Wrestlemania Match Idea, Part Timers vs Full Timers 5-on-5 Elimination

Default Wrestlemania Match Idea, Part Timers vs Full Timers 5-on-5 Elimination

Apparently an RVD vs Jericho match was brought up in a recent creative meeting. Although they are capable of putting on a great match together it hardly seems Mania worthy with such little build up. The fact that neither man have been seen in WWE for several months could be used to set up a very interesting storyline though.

Recently Ziggler and Miz have been complaining about their spots on the roster and they could definitely take offense to guys like Jericho and RVD coming back a month before Mania and stealing a spot on the card. This could be a hot angle with the CM Punk/Batista situations going on.

Shelton Benjamin also returned last week in a dark match and could potentially join RVD and Jericho on the part-timers team. The New Age Outlaws could be considered part timers as well, but WWE may want to use them in a tag title match. Either way, they could replace them with any 2 returning stars. For the full-timers team there are plenty of options and neither team really needs to be set as heel or face. They'd probably be heel if anything though. Zeb could rally the troops by saying they are sneaking into the WWE and stealing their jobs.

RVD, Jericho, Benjamin, Gunn, James vs Ziggler, Miz, Cesaro, Swagger, Barrett, Christian, Sandow, Titus, Ryback, Axel, Kofi, ADR, etc. (Any 5)

Default Re: Wrestlemania Match Idea, Part Timers vs Full Timers 5-on-5 Elimination

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Mark View Post
    Shelton Benjamin also returned last week in a dark match
    There was a rumor on Twitter last night that Shelton Benjamin and Tyson Kidd worked a dark match before last night's WWE RAW in Los Angeles. This did not happen. There was so much chatter on social media that Kidd and Shelton both took time to joke about the rumor.

surrender

Default Re: Wrestlemania Match Idea, Part Timers vs Full Timers 5-on-5 Elimination

Not a bad idea,I would just prefer to go the route of RVD .Vs Y2J at Wrestlemania if both men are back in time.But I would be okay with the back up idea of a tag team match with RVD and Jericho teaming up against Dolph Ziggler and The Miz.It would make sense at least on the Jericho side of things sense he's had a long standing feud with Ziggler and he and Miz are buddies in real life.

I would dig Chris Jericho Vs RVD at Wrestlemania.
    I still have a craving to see them face of again after that great match they had on raw.

Banned

Both guys should be working other stars, not eachother. Also, this has-been shit with guys coming back just for Mania sucks. Why not put the guys that made the show work all year long on the biggest PPV instead? I can see a couple part timers but not a bunch of them.

They bring back the part timers because they are to damn lazy to actually build new stars.

As much as I like RVD and Jericho there's no point hogging up someone else's singles match that could help them out. If they're in a big muliti match then great but one on one there would seem to be no point.

I'd rather see this idea than a random redundant Kofi vs ADR match added at the last second.

Shelton did not work a dark match. It was rumored that it occurred at The Staples Center in Los Angeles, I was there so I can verify that the rumor is completely false. As to the idea of having a 5 on 5....no way Jose. I'm fine without it. Better off saving it for Old School Raw not the biggest show of the year. Plus it would be waste of talents all around.

just a plain cunt Waffle Circus's Avatar

My Wrestlemania wish is that they don't clutter the card with 8 or 10 man matches just for the sake of getting everyone on the card.

Whoa!

Shelton Benjamin is back?! YES!
    - Credit to JV.
    THE KWF

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory."

RIP WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Whoa!

Shelton Benjamin is back?! YES!
    Huh. Apparently not. The thought that it would just be a rumor never crossed my mind since I read it along with a play-by-play for RAW. Crazy.

Banned

Terrible idea. Drawing too much attention to the fact that part-timers are just that risks doing more harm than good.

I don't see the upside to this idea at all.

Can't believe Shelton Benjamin is back!
    Bring back the fourth wall

Banned

I can't believe it either.

Because he's not.

How about this idea
    Attitude era vs generation now

Team attitude
    Jericho , RVD, Christian, big show & Henry
    Vs
    Generation now
    Ziggler, the miz, Ryder, big E, Bourne

Gen now are a bunch of guys that get a push then after a while the push fades, so in their option it's tge past part timers that are taking their spot light

Quote Originally Posted by DX Warrior View Post
    How about this idea
    Attitude era vs generation now

Team attitude
    Jericho , RVD, Christian, big show & Henry
    Vs
    Generation now
    Ziggler, the miz, Ryder, big E, Bourne

Gen now are a bunch of guys that get a push then after a while the push fades, so in their option it's tge past part timers that are taking their spot light
    Would you seriously consider bringing back RVD & Y2J for this? Think about it for a second. As for your Generation now team Ryder has not been on television for God knows how long, Evan is out with injury for over a year now, who could take Ziggler & Miz serious as a Generation now themed team when they are on a losing streak? As for Big E he is fine for such a team but sincerely who wants to see another cluster tag match that last 3 min on the biggest show of the year?

Thread Information