Thread: Will anyone ever break Orton's record as youngest World Champion?

Default Will anyone ever break Orton's record as youngest World Champion?

Looking at the guys in NXT now and even the guys in WWE, everyone that's on the come-up is either in their late 20s - early 30s. It seems like there's no one out there that can even come close to this record anymore. The only person somewhat relevant that is younger right now is Bo Dallas, but I HIGHLY doubt he'd break the record. Do you all think that this is an unbreakable record or do you think someone will break it eventually?

Default Re: Will anyone ever break Orton's record as youngest World Champion?

nb4 HHH's son.

Because of the whole dev. system in NXT when wretlers today actually come to the main roster they are already older then Orton was when he won the woeld title... it's a hard record to break but it will be broken some day. I am certain of it

Quote Originally Posted by Burlap Sac View Post
    nb4 HHH's son.
    What son? He and Steph have three daughters.

I hope we don't see anyone break the record. Guys like Orton develop a huge ego too quickly, guys like Brock cant handle the pressure at such a young age, and guys like Rock peak too early and move on to Hollywood or whatever before their wrestling career should end (mid-to-late thirties).

My memory of the times is that one of the reasons Orton was given the title was that the WWE could then get rid of the Lesner legend (after he left on less than nice terms) as the youngest WWE Champion of all time.

I could be wrong of course, I often am.

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Burlap Sac View Post
    nb4 HHH's son.
    I think the better question is "Will Triple H have a son?" If the answer turns out to be yes, then this thread is answered.

Honestly, I could see some young 22-23 year possibly becoming champion someday. Not soon though.

WWE has also put a lot of time in recruiting college graduates lately, so by the time they get done college, they're already 22-23. Add in at least a year in Florida and it's practically impossible.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I believe Jasper Orton is 18. He could break the record but I don't see it happening.

Banned

The Big Show is the youngest champ in history. He won the WCW title at 23

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

Nope. Now that there's only one World Title.

If anything, a huge amount of guys just had their chances of ever becoming World Champ obliterated.

Spoiler

Answer me these "?'s" 3 Leper Messiah's Avatar

Yes. Aurora Rose Levesque will the day she turns 18.

Love the smell of napalm Slushy's Avatar

My memory of the times is that one of the reasons Orton was given the title was that the WWE could then get rid of the Lesner legend (after he left on less than nice terms) as the youngest WWE Champion of all time.
    And of course when Lesnar came back, they have no problem bringing that fact back up, lol.
    It's showtime, folks!

Thread Information