THE RULES & GUIDELINES OF FAN FICTION

Spoiler

Spoiler

General:
    Fan Fiction: 20 Questions
    Fan Fic' Discussion
    Fan Fiction: Power 10 (on hiatus)
    Random Thread
    What Did You Think Of The Last Show You Read?

Hall Of Fame:
    Class of 2011
    Class of 2010

Awards:
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2012)
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2011)
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2010)
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2009)
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2008)
    Fan Fiction: Year End Awards (2007)

Collaborations:
    Fan Fic: WRESTLEMANIA
    Fan Fic: SUMMERSLAM

Fed Threads:
    Fed Thread 29 is just like all the other Fed Threads, but in a suite.
    Fed Thread 28: When We Say Fed, You Say Thread!
    Fed Thread 27: The Whole Fed'n Show
    Fed Thread 26: FED. ME. MORE.
    Fed Thread XXV: LIVE! From Madison Square Garden
    Fed Thread: 24 Carat Fiction
    Fed Thread 1000 (23): A Post For Every RAW!
    Fed Thread 22: 1,000 Posts in 30-ish Days
    Fed Thread 21: O(cire), Canada!
    Fed Thread XX: Where It All Begins Again
    Fed Thread: To 40 Pages and Beyond
    Fed Thread: Barely Legal
    Fed Thread: X-Seven
    Fed Thread: Split?
    Fed Thread: Hybrid
    Fed Thread: Flawless
    Fed Thread: Legacy
    Fed Thread: Tradition
    Fed Thread: Reloaded
    Fed Thread: X
    Fed Thread The Ninth Inning
    Fed Thread The Ocho
    Fed Thread VII
    Fed Thread of Tomorrow
    Fed Thread Returns
    Fed Thread Prime
    Fed Thread Forever
    Fed Thread Round II
    Fed Thread [Rebirth]

The Canadian Death Tour
    A very Canadian wrestling story by RT.
    Catch up now and stay tuned for "The Commonwealth Championship," coming soon.

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Welcome to The Fed Thread.

All posts in this thread are for showcasing your own projects, whether current or upcoming. This thread is reserved for fed hype, requesting interactive participation (ie: Cyber Sunday), requesting reviews, or general pimping and showing off.

All other posts will be deleted with extreme prejudice and are punishable by death.

Enjoy.

The Canadian Death Tour

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s the middle of the night in parks of unknown. Mist lays thick across the pavement. Two big figures sandwich a shorter figure, the trio walking along a street adorned with trees on each side. They turn to their left before walking down a path, straight in front of them lays a dilapidated house, wood stuck across where the windows should be, weeds growing out from under the concrete …

The big wide load of the group kicks open the rotten front door, it smash’s against the wall as they all step inside. As they turn, a room with one solitary candle on a fireplace is seen. The camera turns and we finally see the identity of those looking on; Blind Rage, Crossbones and Frightmare …

They all look across at eachother, Crossbones shakes his head, Frightmare looks at him, Blind Rage’s lip curls as their faces once again look forward toward the fireplace, their heads slowly raising.

The camera turns from them toward the fireplace, it slowly lifts, and it’s then we see a black cloak draped up, hanging from the wall!

The camera zooms back to them, they look look, surprised, but Frightmare then turns and picks something up leant against a rickety old rocking chair in the corner of the room, he lifts it up to show Crossbones and Blind Rage … it’s UltraMantis Black’s trusty staff!

The camera shot fades with Frightmare holding Black’s staff of power up, the three looking at eachother, their futures as bleak and as uncertain as they had ever been, the question posed one everyone would be asking.

Where was UltraMantis Black?

The Kid

KWF SUMMERSLAM....

.... IS UP!

GO REVIEW!

IT'S A SIGHT TO SEE!

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Triple H and Stephanie McMahon will participate in a WWE Draft Special, that will be LIVE to view on WWE.COM and the WWE Network. On this special edition episode, Superstars will find out which brand they will represent for the foreseeable future. Triple H is the Chief Officiating Officer of Raw, while Stephanie McMahon is the Chief Officiating Officer of Smackdown.

Who will choose the best roster?

Where will the top stars end up?

Will they be on separate brands or all congested together on the same brand?

There is only ONE WAY to find out all the answers to these questions and that is to tune into the WWE Draft.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happens.... When there's no disqualifications?

No boundaries...

No holds barred...

PW is known for one of the toughest fan fic territories in the IWC, but even PW can't contain the most intense fan fiction of all time...

Where there are no limits!

Every man is out for himself!

Shinobimusashi presents an exclusive PW fan fiction...

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

The new and improved Fan Fic Power 10 returns tomorrow! Get brushed up on all Fan Fic had to offer in the month of January.

Also, "What If?" makes a return as a bi-monthly event held right here in Fan Fiction. On the 1st day of every other month, a What If? thread will appear with a new topic chosen by myself or a guest. Participants have two months to contribute, then the next What If? thread will be accompanied by a poll to chose the previous month's winner.

2014 is going to be the most active year in Fan Fiction yet!

The Canadian Death Tour

vCash
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was actually going to bump the 'What If?' thread. Mind if I suggest the first topic?
    Sit down. Be humble.

vCash
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"It's OK To Be Clay."

Back by popular demand, Season 7 of MTV Celebrity Deathmatch returns to MTV television. No rules, no regards and that's just the way we all like it. Watch as some of the current and past media darlings rough it up in the ring and put their personal differences at the forefront. This is the only show that puts forth some of the biggest dream matches known to man in the entertainment world at the audience's pleasure.

"This season is going to be hectic and wild. We guarantee it." says one co-creator. "So much has gone on from the last season of this show until now....we can't wait to make fun of the mainstream media product of today. Nobody is safe."

Will your favorite or more hated celebrities or superstar performers be at risk in this season's Celebrity Deathmatch? What crazy matches are set to take place? Will Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond get along all season long for once?!?!

Tune in to find out!

Currently Playing:
    Wipeout Omega Collection(PS4), Rocket League(PS4)

The Kid

Boys of Fan Fic, is it time you finally do something for "yourself?" Is it time you just let the most important part of you get a little bit of "fuck". That's right. Tune in to the KWF and give your brain what it wants. A good ol fucking! It deserves to get fucked once in awhile. For it's your brain. ;-)

Here's some "breaking news".

I fucking love the KWF!

I fucking love my fed and I have so many ideas in my mind of where I want to go with storylines and I have up idea galore. My problem is becoming that I minimized each season to Wrestlemania. I think I may need to do a few altercations. Maybe have Mania fall on every 10th season instead of every 4th. Maybe even 5th. Decisions, decisions.

But oh wait! Will there even be a Season 2 after the finale to Season 1?!

On some real shit, though; I want to write so bad, but finishing up that finale was a tough task. It took a lot out of my finger tips. I do have my main storylines down and have some rough ideas of Season 2. Maybe ima start going cryptic like WP and Shinobi with the hype. Oh yeah!

So guys, seriously; I busted my ass writing. A review is appreciated and returned with either a picture of my nipple or a green rep. Hell, I'll even review you as long as it doesn't have dragons in it. American Dragon not included.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, go read the Global Wrestling Alliance. Hell, while you're at it, drop off a short review on what's good and what's not. Do it, or not.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the love in my UFC thread PI. A 3 way MMA fight would be interesting for sure. I was actually thinking something similar while watching some of the old Sugar Ray/Haggler/Hearns/Duran boxing matches from the 80's. If there was ever a need for a 4 way dance boxing match, that was fucking it! Any and all fan fic bookers should get to know and love the Sugar/Haggler/Hearns/Duran feud. All 4 guys had a series of fights against each other in the 80's that are some of my all time favorites. It was a really interesting "booking" dynamic that I think you could copy with a fan fic. I plan on doing it with my ECW universe with 4 guys, but not until 2005ish, and I'm going to change it to where it culminates with a 4 Way Dance at the end. But yeah, I'm rambling, thanks for the feedback dudes. .

Also, there is a UFC documentary that I think fan ficcers would find interesting:

It's the perfect UFC documentary. They dropped all of their revision history and biased bullshit and put the story out there the way it should have been told. It's more about the promotion itself and their rise, fall, and resurrection.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE SEASON 12 PROLOGUE

Where?
    Blood and Water
    The Next Step - Debuts February 10th
    Ghosts - Debuts February 17th
    Fear - Debuts February 24th
    Last edited by Kemis.; 02-03-2014 at 02:51 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snow falls and settles on the pavements, a camera whisking down a street, shots each side of the road showing houses decked out with Christmas lights, fake snow covering the windows, Christmas trees in the gardens, inflatable Santa’s shimmying their way down the chimneys.

The camera sits at one end of the path, which leads to a house dazzling in the bright lights. Dusk is baking down on the house and it’s at this moment, as the camera waits, that a figure walks past it. The camera directs itself to the figure’s toes as they stop.

***KNOCK KNOCK***

The camera lifts up and it’s then, with football in hand, helmet held in one hand is none other than “MR. TOUCHDOWN” MARK ANGELOSETTI!

Touchdown’s hair is parted to one side, looking every inch the high-school jock going to his prom. Touchdown seems annoyed, as he continues to knock on the door, without an answer.

He takes a peek around the corner, and it’s there he encounters a hard sight, through the snow covered windows, he can just make out his Great Uncle, one DASHER HATFIELD sat at the table with the rest of the Hatfields … and one special guest. The camera switches to that man … SUGAR DUNKERTON!

The camera backs away from the window, Christmas jingles blaring out, laughing and hollering coming from inside. Touchdown turns around, his expression forlorn.

Looking at his helmet, he drops his head before throwing it down to the ground! It cracks onto the concrete below before, with venom in his eyes, Touchdown starts to walk away, down the path, and with the camera following his every step, Angelosetti walks away from his family, destined for a Christmas alone …

It’s then that the door opens, and standing there is The Old Timey King of Swing himself.

Hatfield stands, seeing the helmet smashed in two on the concrete below.

“Mark … is that you?!”, Hatfield says in a degree of hope, but no response comes, and with a distinct air if disappointment, Hatfield shuts the door.

We fade out with a shot of the smashed football helmet, a family split in two …

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE RAW Preview

Two weeks ago both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon announce the World Wrestling Entertainment is going to reboot, there will be a new era which begins on Monday Night RAW which will take place live at Washington DC, the Verizon Center what do we expect for the new era begins? There is a few things we do expect to happen on Monday Night RAW for starter the first round of the WWE Intercontinental Championship tournament will begin on RAW, the only question regarding the tournament is who are the participants will be in the tournament? Who will advance to the next round? We don't know the questions but we do know the authorities is keeping that under wrap but we won't find out until on Monday Night RAW to find out who are participates, or who will compete that very night in the Intercontinental Championship Tournament.

Also the same very night on RAW, we will crown the new WWE World Tag Team Champions! Again, the question remains who will participates for the Tag Team Titles? How do we determine to crown the new world tag team champions? Once again we won't find out until we go live on Monday Night RAW! Only one thing for sure we will crown the new WWE World Tag Team Champions! Plus Don Callis will make an appearance for the very first time since WrestleMania 30 after helping Curtis Axel won the battle royal eliminating Rey Mysterio Jr. which guarantees to secure his job in the WWE! We will, hope to get answers from the question why he help Curtis Axel to win the battle royal at WrestleMania 30, and why is he here in the WWE!

Save for the best for last, a fax from the authorities stated that they will announce a match to determine who will face the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE pay per view Judgment Day! What type of match to determine the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Title? Who will face Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Judgment Day?

All the questions will be answer on Monday Night RAW! Don't missed on live on the USA Network, the start time will be at 6pm Eastern Time/7pm central time when the new era of the World Wrestling Entertainment begins you do not want to missed it!

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Eddie Guerrero's face to face confrontation with Paul Heyman

• Rey Mysterio defends his FTW Championship against Juventud Guerrera in a Ladder Match!

• The Lions Den, CM Punk & "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson make their in-ring ECW debut's

• Plus, Taz, Thug Life, Jerry Lynn, Super Crazy, The Unholy Alliance, special guests from New Japan, Jado & Gedo, and hard hitting music from Nate Dogg, Warren G, Metallica, Slayer, DMX, Cypress Hill, and much more!

Cereal Killer

The Kid

I trust this places opinion more then the other forum I post in, so I'm asking a question:

Is the end to my Summerslam bad or good? I mean, what are your thoughts? The KWF has always been a "universe" where crazy shit happens and I pride myself on it. Crows flying, camels walking down the ramp with Hassan, Serengeti jungles and now The Kid being shot outside of the arena. I don't think it was bad; I think it was good since my fed is not a regular wrestling promotion, but, well, it's the KWF. Did I push it too far and jump the shark?

Cereal Killer

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I trust this places opinion more then the other forum I post in, so I'm asking a question:

Is the end to my Summerslam bad or good? I mean, what are your thoughts? The KWF has always been a "universe" where crazy shit happens and I pride myself on it. Crows flying, camels walking down the ramp with Hassan, Serengeti jungles and now The Kid being shot outside of the arena. I don't think it was bad; I think it was good since my fed is not a regular wrestling promotion, but, well, it's the KWF. Did I push it too far and jump the shark?
    To ask the question...means you may have felt you did go a little far. Did you go too far? I don't think so, but it all depends on where this all goes. Does Kid come back and become World Champ? Hope not, that's an unlikely scenario. He didn't get shot in the arm...he got shot in the chest. You jump the shark if he comes back, this should pretty much end the career, in ring. I still expect him to be around...you could always tease one last match, but it shouldn't happen. That's my two cents.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kid, I'm just going to give it to you strait dude. It's just an opinion. I hope you don't get the wrong idea from this because I don't think I'm better than you, but I'm not a fan of KWF and I've never been able to sink my teeth into it. The lack of context, the booking, and the way you post shows across 10-15 posts on multiple pages keeps me from getting into it and it's just a little too over the top for my tastes(I did like the Sting/crows promos). There were a couple of good matches on Summerslam(Cena vs Rhino I enjoyed), but I particularly didn't like the layout of the main event or the finish of the show with the gun.

The Kid

Honestly, I am happy to hear the truth. I also don't want I sound like a retard or immigrant, but what does "lack of context" mean? It's not the first time I heard it and my brain can't understand what it means. Not just my project, but in general.

The Kid

I also feel very humbled (hopefully I'm using it right) as I am used to great reviews and I do honestly feel my shit is awesome. Any way I could change my writing and make it easier or better for people to enjoy? The format has changed several times as Fan Fic had changes several times. I do try and keep up with the wrestlers of now and mix in some legends as I enjoy writing them. I guess everyone can improve and u want to improve. I write because I love what I wrote, but I also want people to enjoy it. So any tips on how to improve; I will gladly take.

Warning, you may or may not create a Frankenstein.

vCash
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I also don't want I sound like a retard or immigrant, but what does "lack of context" mean? It's not the first time I heard it and my brain can't understand what it means. Not just my project, but in general.
    Just the overall universe and the overall reasoning for the way things are within it. It's hard for me to explain what exactly it is that keeps me from clicking with KWF. It's just not my style. I don't know. You have my respect as a writer, and I'm probably the last person around here that needs to be talking about what's "over the top".

Summerslam was a grand show and finale bro. I won't deny it. I have no big problems with guns in wrestling angle's(I loved the Pillman/Austin segment back in the day), but somebody actually getting shot is a little too over the top for me. I get what you were going for though with the cliffhanger though and I'm probably just taking it too seriously.

I can only imagine how much of a thrill that was to actually write out though. I'm sure you were considering changing it as you approached that moment, then there's that adrenaline rush of actually going through with it and hitting that post button. Writing this shit is a blast is it not?

The Kid

Thanks Shin.

Dazz, I really want to review your fed, but I just don't know these guys. I see others really enjoy it and mark for these guys, but maybe I should look at storyline progression. I didn't want to comment in the middle of a show/commercial break in your fed, but I do want to get into it. I'm surprised and happy that your fed has actually lasted this long so I'm hoping you're truly having a good time and really do continue with it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally forgot how useful all those threads are at the start of the Fed Thread and all the helpful tints and stuff that everyone posted. I still love that Lockdown concept, I have always wanted to do something like that but I'm not sure I could pull it off. If done right it would be amazing!
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

Thread Information