Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: The Fed Thread

OG Kid

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Thanks.

Weirdly enough, before I started DREAMLAND, I was studying. I had a vision to write the most accurate feuds possible. Especially on the promo side. The person I studied the most was Randy Savage. I never really realized how amazing and crazy he was on the microphone until around that time. I enjoyed writing him the most out of all the people in DREAMLAND.

Unfortunately, when I open up DREAMLAND and say that I'm going to write, I write a sentence or two and then say "ugh, now what?" I literally lost all my fire. I have mental idea of what to write and how to write it. I just feel like I lost the creativity part. It's a shame.

Fucking age!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe...

vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrestlemania X-8 is 50% done! God I can't wait to finish this show.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm trying to put some ideas together since there bouncing off my head, but i dont want to dive too deeply into it unless I know I can put something forth that I am proud of....so in short its a 50/50 toss up to see whether or not I actually post something, but if I do, I will have a two or three month head start on what i post.

vCash
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was able to get a lot of work done on Wrestlemania today and it's shaping up to be a pretty cool show. I always go through a write a basic outline/script for my big shows. I was thrilled about the script for Living Dangerously but as I went through and actually wrote the show out it did not live up to my own expectations for it. This Wrestlemania show is turning out to be the opposite. I wasn't real thrilled about it looking at the script. I'm having fun with it and it's turning out to be better than what I thought it would be. I finished the Casket Match today and really had a good time with it, that's the whole purpose/goal of my fan fiction is just my own personal enjoyment so the show is turning out to be a success. Still got some big matches to write though so I may be speaking too soon.

For the match writers in the house, I find it interesting that there are two ways to write a match out for me personally. Either going through and outlining it first with a basic plan, or sometimes I just call them on the fly and write them how I see them in my head. My better matches seem to be "on the fly". The matches I plan out beforehand I find myself forcing my way through from planned spot to planned spot, where as the on the fly matches just have a much more natural feel to them. How do you guys prefer to write matches?

And, NXT bringing in Liger?!? Stop copying my shit!!!
    Last edited by ShinobiMusashi; 07-28-2015 at 07:11 PM.

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with you Shinobi, I used to write all my matches on the fly, never even reading what I wrote till I was finished. Then just go back and edit for smaller details like expression and move technique description.

I have such a poor imagination I would fail miserably at planning something

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any chance somebody would like to do a split? I mean it too.
    Last edited by The Dazz; 07-28-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I've been getting the itch to write so fucking bad. I gave up on my 1997 fed but I've been booking modern WWE so much in my brain lately. I wrote down some ideas and I think this would be easier and better suited for me. WWE has so much talent right now and it's so easy to fall into the trap of rebooking.

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Damn, I've been getting the itch to write so fucking bad. I gave up on my 1997 fed but I've been booking modern WWE so much in my brain lately. I wrote down some ideas and I think this would be easier and better suited for me. WWE has so much talent right now and it's so easy to fall into the trap of rebooking.
    Split?

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Thread Information