Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Killer View Post
    There's a fed that shares the same name in the UK. They have this awesome looking logo:

Man of the world.

Cereal Killer

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    There's a fed that shares the same name in the UK. They have this awesome looking logo:

I'm sure other than the name, we'll have little in common.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RT loved that article, I always wondered what would have happened if WCW pulled their finger out and pushed their talent like Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, Raven etc instead of pushing them down the card. I really look forward to seeing what you come up, WCW will always hold a special place in my heart so you got a big time fan in me dude

I have been wanting to start writing lately, a split does sound interesting... but could a split with me and KJ actually work without Fan Fic exploding lol!
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

The Kid

I should be starting the hype on Season 2 either this week or next week. I will also be hyping some guys who will be debuting in Season 2.

Dazzlers gunna love one of them.

I can't wait for one of these storylines I have planned to take affect. It's going to be awesome.

PS- FUCK THE SNOW!

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I should be starting the hype on Season 2 either this week or next week. I will also be hyping some guys who will be debuting in Season 2.

Dazzlers gunna love one of them.

I can't wait for one of these storylines I have planned to take affect. It's going to be awesome.

PS- FUCK THE SNOW!
    I didn't think you could make me any more excited for Season 2 than I already am, but you somehow did.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

The Kid

You're adorable.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Dean Malenko makes a shocking announcement and has one final confrontation with Eddie Guerrero in one of the most emotional moments in ECW history.

• Hardcore action in our double header, The Sandman vs Vampiro, and Vader vs Ikuto Hidaka!

• Plus, Paul Heyman & The Lions Den, Raven, Terry Funk, Psicosis, special guests from New Japan Pro Wrestling, Jado & Gedo, and hard hitting music from Flaw, DMX, Fear Factory, Machine Head, and much more!

One more week worth of shows until the Royal Rumble baby!

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whelp, I guess I'll explore a fed on my own.

Sad.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2003 Club of FanFic <3

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    Whelp, I guess I'll explore a fed on my own.

Sad.
    Didn't Pizzle respond to you on the prior page?

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw. And I haven't had the chance to talk to him, but the truth is ... he and I would never work as a split because we're too similar. We get caught-up in the details. I almost need someone to help streamline my thoughts. I need the parameters. He's the same way.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have missed WWE Monday Night RAW live well you missed good one but you are in luck you can see the replay on WWE Network now on Monday Night! We have crown the new WWE World tag team champions, the first round of the WWE Intercontinental Championship tournament kicks off, and plus both Triple H and Stephanie McMahon make an announcement regarding the WWE World Heavyweight Title! Few superstars who were a year, or few years absence from the company make their return, and the main event find out what happen close to the end of the match. Also Don Callis make a statement with Curtis Axel, and plus Curtis Axel with the statement of his own, or I should say Joe Henning! Plus a debut of the new Diva of the WWE, and a debut of a new tag team in the WWE. To watch the full replay of WWE Monday Night RAW. Go Here!

Notes: Reviews are welcome as always. Feel free to post your review, positive negative, or if you think my show is so bad that you want to print my stuff, put gasoline on it, and burn it you are also welcome with it too! If no reviews that's cool too! Hope you enjoy if not I try better next time! I will not post my next show until probably in one week so I can give time for my viewers(if I have any lol.) to post a review if they want to post a review. I may post some other stuff though to build certain stories, hype that kind of stuff though. But either way reviews are always welcome!

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw. And I haven't had the chance to talk to him, but the truth is ... he and I would never work as a split because we're too similar. We get caught-up in the details. I almost need someone to help streamline my thoughts. I need the parameters. He's the same way.
    Despite the bad joke I was seriously contemplating a split with you if you were interested. I am the same I get too bogged down in details, I need a streamlined fed where I have a roster, titles, shows, format and whatever else and just do it. The offer is there if you want, we have tried a split years ago but it didn't get off the ground... I'm willing to at least give a split a go with you if you are man?
    Thanks to Rad for the awesome banner!

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what KJ said above, it seems like Holz would maybe make for a good split partner... Assuming Holz isn't tired of having his heart broken by his partners in failed splits.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember being like that once upon a time.

Having a serious bout of that now, but more inclined to battle through it and focus.

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't miss the WWF/WCW Royal Rumble live on pay per view this weekend! The final card will be announced live tonight on Raw!

Live on pay per view on January 20th from Atlanta Georgia!

The card so far(subject to change)!:

WWF World Heavyweight Championship
    Stone Cold Steve Austin(C) vs ???

30 Man Royal Rumble Match
    for the
    WCW World Heavyweight Championship

WWF World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match
    ??? vs ???

Six Man Tag Team Match
    The Dudley Boyz vs Kane, Edge, & Spike Dudley

2/3 Falls Title vs Title Match
    WWF/WCW Unified Cruiserweight Championship vs WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Yoshihiro Tajiri(C) vs Ultimo Dragon(C) III

I <3 JESUS

vCash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE announces its first WRESTLEMANIA XXX match: a 30 Years of WrestleMania Battle Royal, featuring one wrestler from every WrestleMania EVER (plus one Wild Card)! The WWE plans a live announce on WWE.com daily beginning with WrestleMania 29, starting tomorrow. Tune in to find out...
    Follower of Christ.

Cereal Killer

Just wanted to say thanks to AM and Kid for some early feedback. What I'm hoping for with Progress is NXT 30 years earlier. Wrestlers will come and go as they become eligible and/or move on. You'll know most of the guys involved, but they will have slightly re-imagined gimmicks and feuds.

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    WWE announces its first WRESTLEMANIA XXX match: a 30 Years of WrestleMania Battle Royal, featuring one wrestler from every WrestleMania EVER (plus one Wild Card)! The WWE plans a live announce on WWE.com daily beginning with WrestleMania 29, starting tomorrow. Tune in to find out...
    I was totally going to do this very idea for my ffi entry until they said we could only bring in one guy.

The Kid

I am going to be hyping the return of the KWF with some awesome Season 2 hype. I would appreciate and love comments and thoughts on them. Feel free to even give me your opinion, good or bad, on the promos and the actual hype. I will be posting the first one below in a spoiler tag. Maybe it'll make some venture into the KWF thread. It'll be the last hype I post in here and everything else will remain inside of my actual fed. PLEASE leave comments in the KWF thread; it feels cool to see.

Spoiler

Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got an idea that i'm trying to get off the ground in between writing emotion of life in OT. Matches continue to be a major struggle so i'd love to do the project as a split to try and get better at that aspect if anyone is interested in taking a gamble on a lurker like me.

A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

The Kid

KJ and OnCall possibly.... random as fuck, but fuck it! Fuck yeah!

Dazz, I wanted to wait a bit longer to debut that guy with that promo, but I figured I promised someone you would like and I had to just do it immediately. I'm bad at surprises.

vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of motivation and all out of creativity. I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Man of the world.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post

Dazz, I wanted to wait a bit longer to debut that guy with that promo, but I figured I promised someone you would like and I had to just do it immediately. I'm bad at surprises.
    Reading through the beginning of it all, I couldn't tell who it was. Then I kept reading the two words over and over again until I realized who it was. And then I marked out.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Writing my first ever show is so tough. I know how I want to start the show and some main points of the show but I want to find the overall direction I want to take it in. The first month will be about building the champions considering that all of the titles are considered vacant as of now.

Plus having Punk as my main star has kind of put a damper on my project.

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Writing my first ever show is so tough. I know how I want to start the show and some main points of the show but I want to find the overall direction I want to take it in. The first month will be about building the champions considering that all of the titles are considered vacant as of now.

Plus having Punk as my main star has kind of put a damper on my project.
    Have him walk out

Thread Information