Thread: The Fed Thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Fed Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Killer View Post
    To ask the question...means you may have felt you did go a little far. Did you go too far? I don't think so, but it all depends on where this all goes. Does Kid come back and become World Champ? Hope not, that's an unlikely scenario. He didn't get shot in the arm...he got shot in the chest. You jump the shark if he comes back, this should pretty much end the career, in ring. I still expect him to be around...you could always tease one last match, but it shouldn't happen. That's my two cents.
    Pretty much I would agree with this. Would be kinda overkill if the character suddenly jumped back up and shrugged it off and moved forward with his career.

I don't mind your show Kid, it is just its like an episode of Lost or Walking Dead....you really, really need to have the time to follow the shows and not lose track. I read it a long time ago but I just don't know where there's a starting to point to really jump into the fray back into your show. The long format as Shinobi mentioned could be a read killer though it doesn't bother me so much....you really do need the time to sit and read through all of it though.

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

The Kid

I totally overlooked CKs post; to answer your question: I don't feel like I jumped the shark or overdid it. I think it's awesome with great potential.

Blindy nailed it. The past few years, I have gotten really into TV shows. Since then I have tried to incorporate wrestling with TV shows and have made the KWF. Yes, that may majorly annoy the rasslin fans, but I enjoy writing storylines more then the matches. I go all in with all of it, though. I can't keep recycling wrestling feuds without going over the top a few times.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post

Dazz, I really want to review your fed, but I just don't know these guys. I see others really enjoy it and mark for these guys, but maybe I should look at storyline progression. I didn't want to comment in the middle of a show/commercial break in your fed, but I do want to get into it. I'm surprised and happy that your fed has actually lasted this long so I'm hoping you're truly having a good time and really do continue with it.
    I know the usual thing most people like to do is have all the stars they can have and create countless dream matches, but I didn't want to do that. I wanted a different roster than most would see in a fan fiction, and I really feel that I did that.

You don't have to hope anymore. I love my fed and am glad with what I'm writing. I know I tend to doubt myself, but that's only because of my other failed feds. I know this fed won't be like the others I've done.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Triple H returns to the WWF

• The Japanese Buzzsaw Yoshihiro Tajiri defends his WWF/WCW Unified Cruiserweight Championship

• All of this plus WWF World Champ Chris Jericho, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam & Bill Alphonso, Lita & Jeff Hardy, The Dudley Boyz, Trish & Mike Awesome, Rhyno & Paul Bearer, and more, LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN NYC!

vCash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out the WWE Draft Special Results Show here

• Who will be the number one pick?
    • Where will your favorite superstars call home at the end of the night?

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The January 10th 2002 episode of WCW Smackdown is up now!

• Six man Royal Rumble match for the #30 spot in the upcoming Royal Rumble next weekend!

• Billy Kidman vs AJ Styles!

• Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire debut their new look & their legendary new manager!

• Plus DDP, William Regal, Ric Flair, Booker T, The Giant, Kurt Angle, Jason Reso, Lance Storm, Mike Awesome, and Trish Stratus!

Also, loving the awards show so far, maybe even better than last years. Great stuff guys. I'm tickled pink about being nominated for 7 different awards. That's a huge honor and I'm very grateful. The thing I'm most proud of is the Match Writer Of The Year award. That's a very important award for me because match writing is my favorite part of this. I still have a long way to go, but I wouldn't have won this award if it wasn't for the feedback from guys like Holz, RT, Zap, WMS, and T-Money. I owe you guys. Thanks big time(especially RT for not writing a lot of matches this year because he smokes me in every department of match writing). Love ya'll.

vCash
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWE have posted the results to their supplemental draft. Huge news concerning both Raw and Smackdown has also been announced.

vCash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A semi-dilapidated gym is marked as a wrestling ring sits pride of place in the middle. To one side, some weights and benches are sat, to the extreme other side of the warehouse, a bunch of marked lockers.

The camera moves across, and it’s then the world’s eyes are placed upon the most fearsome trio in the land. The camera pans up from the medals laying across their shoulders and swinging out in front of them and assailANT, deviANT and combatANT are shown striking a glare into the camera!

The camera moves across once more, the waist of one of these men has a Campeonato de Parejas wrapped around it. The camera pans up and there standing is the vicious form that is The Shard! Breathing hard, heavy breaths through his mask, The Shard clasps his hands together, nodding his head …

The camera then moves across again. On the shoulder of the person in the shot, the other Campeonato de Parejas, we shoot across to his other shoulder, on that one sits the Grand Championship of Chikara! … The camera pans up and staring hard into the camera is the masked technical menace … 17!

The camera backs away, to show the fearsome five standing, their possessions gained through war hanging from their shoulders, wrapped around their waists.

17: It’s cute … all this talk about revenge, redemption, the love of the fight.

17 looks across at his fellow comrades, they shake their head as they look at him.

17: We’ve all heard your words. Nothing gets by us. We know your planning your next move, plotting our downfall. We know you’re more determined than you’ve ever been, but there’s a problem, and its staring you in the face.

The camera zooms in …

17: You can’t stop us.

As it shoots back out, 17 looks across at each shoulder, the two titles hung over his shoulders a signal of his, and GEKIDO’s dominance.

17: Your great and powerful leader was DEMOLISHED at my hands, never to return. Your teacher’s career and body lay in ashes at my feet. What makes you think that you, his students, his slaves, can do any better?

17 looks at his hands …

17: You’ve lived in his shadow for years, purely there to help satisfy his ego. Now, you’re alone. You have no leader, no mentor, no man to lead you into battle.

17 turns around and ruffles through a bag on a bench behind him. He slowly turns back around, stretching his hands out … and revealing a shred of Mike Quackenbush’s famous lightning-adorned attire!

17: You stand at the start of a long, lonely road and we’re the dark cloud bearing down upon you.

The camera pans around from 17 and shows the menacing figures of assailANT, deviANT, combatANT and The Shard, continuing to stand to attention beside their defacto leader.

17: That hope your famed for, that never-say-die spirit, it isn’t enough. You may have that spirit in spades, it may be the one thing we can’t break … but we can, and we WILL break your bodies.

A smirk can be seen as 17 nods his head in brutal excitement of what may be to come.

17: The next step is upon us, CHIKARMY.

17 removes the titles from over his two shoulders, holding them both whilst still clutching the shred of Quackenbush’s clothing too.

17: The fun will continue … February 9th.

17 turns to The Swarm and The Shard and nods his head. It’s then that they all drop their possessions to the floor. First the Campeonatos de Parejas, then 17 drops the Grand Championship and then The Swarm rip the medals from their necks and drop them onto the heap of gold that lay beneath them.

Then, 17 drops the shred of Quackenbush clothing below him, the defiant symbol of a terrifying new dawn for Chikara.

The five men come together, clutching their fists before bringing them together in a show of a brutal, devastating union that shows no sign of abating.

The camera pans back down once more, it settles on the image of the cluttered, prized gold that lays at The Invaders feet … and we fade to black.

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My second GWA show is now finished.

Maybe you guys should go check it out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I need to learn how to hype a show in here like you guys. I'm going to have to work on that.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to add more wrestlers to my roster (at least two to each brand) but I don't know how I should go about it. I know I want to bring them all slowly into my fed after my first PPV is done, but I don't know if I should do weekly teases through my current shows for each guy and then debut each slowly after my PPV is done. I'm just not sure yet.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    I want to add more wrestlers to my roster (at least two to each brand) but I don't know how I should go about it. I know I want to bring them all slowly into my fed after my first PPV is done, but I don't know if I should do weekly teases through my current shows for each guy and then debut each slowly after my PPV is done. I'm just not sure yet.
    Could pull a Radicalz and have them "infect" each brand in two's and show each brand what _____(Insert cool sounding stable) brings to the federation and use them as tag teams early on?

Currently Playing:
    Salt & Sanctuary(PS4), Rocket League(PS4), Steins;Gate 0(PS4)

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Could pull a Radicalz and have them "infect" each brand in two's and show each brand what _____(Insert cool sounding stable) brings to the federation and use them as tag teams early on?
    That can work, but not for all four. I've thought about it and I think I know what I'm going to do for all four guys. Two of them will have to wait a while, while the other two I want to bring up will be hyped up through the coming shows. Although, I probably shouldn't bring up two guys at the same time.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

vCash
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are bringing up a couple guys at the same time, I'd say it would be best to make their debuts as different as you can. You want to make each guy sound like a big deal and bringing it multiple guys at once would hurt the importance of the wrestler IMO. Just tinker with some ideas to make each debuting wrestler stand out from the other and the roster itself.

All credit goes to surrender!

vCash
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright guys. I know how I'm going to go through with everything.

Big thanks to Surrender!

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's back. Sorry Will. #inpatient #righttoremainviolent
    Visit prowrestlingiowa.net
    Follow me on Twitter: @1RealSmartAlex
    Wonder what happened to the guy Seth Rollins did a moonsault off of? Follow @OfftheChestTR and listen to "Off the Chest of Timothy Regal"

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AM View Post
    It's back. Sorry Will. #inpatient #righttoremainviolent
    Nah, totally understandable mate. I took on fed thinking I'd have all the time in the world... turns out, that wasn't the case. No hard feelings, sorry for the wait, and best of luck with FFCW buddy - you were voted MVP of 2013 for a reason mate. I'll be reading.

@SaveUsWP

Quote Originally Posted by RT
    "Will is so British, I don't even believe he is British. He just fits the stereotype so well, it's ridiculous."

The Kid

AM shunned the award show.

Sore loser.

Cereal Killer

Last Call

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you're still doig this project ck.

First FFCW show in two months is up. It feels like I haven't missed a beat. The build to RTRV is almost over, and then, were on the road to YES! (Year End Show). I'm excited...are you?

vCash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished the opening post to my next project. Won't be posting unless I can get a few shows in the bank first. Need to decide on my format first.

s u r r e n d e r

***Take part in PW's Match of the Year 2016 Tournament in the Wide World of Wrestling**
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...53#post4407453

GCB

I'm heading back to my roots and reviving my GCB's WWE thread. I think I just needed some time off from it. Gonna' be a while before I post though, I'll be picking it back up the night after WrestleMania 27 where I had a shocking end when Undertaker's WrestleMania streak came to an end ...

Wanna read the big WrestleMania main event? Check out this post from before >>> WrestleMania 27 main event: The Undertaker vs. John Cena for the World Championship

WM27 was held on April 3 and the RAW after April 4. Might start the new thread on April 3/4. I've written the introduction posts but want to wait before I post. If I can get the shows up to Extreme Rules written in advance, I will and then begin posting.

EDIT: In fact ...

Spoiler

GCB’s WWE – SEASON 2
    Coming to FanFic - April 3, 2014
    Last edited by GCB; 02-16-2014 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I should have put it here ...

I'm interested in a split of some kind. Think it would help me streamline my thoughts and ideas. Let me know if you're interested.

[π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

≡≡≡≡|≡≡≡≡

vCash
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    I guess I should have put it here ...

I'm interested in a split of some kind. Think it would help me streamline my thoughts and ideas. Let me know if you're interested.
    Always interested.
    : 04/02/11}:forever&always
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=121686

is not your buddy, guy.

vCash
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrestleblog.com - May 31st, 1999

Chris Jericho re-signs with WCW
    After weeks of speculation, Chris Jericho has re-signed with WCW in what many are calling a "record-breaking" contract. As we know, Chris Jericho's future with WCW has been up in the air since his hiatus from the company began. Jericho has been overseas working a handful of Japanese tours and has been distancing himself from WCW. Sources tell us that Jericho has been disenfranchised with WCW due to the company not taking him seriously. The "dress feud" with Perry Saturn was apparently the last straw and forced Jericho to play his hand.

It was expected that Chris Jericho would sign with the WWF after Vince McMahon made it very public that he was making Jericho an offer and promised he'd be "the future of the WWF." Many felt Jericho was honoring his contract with WCW before signing with McMahon later this summer, but this morning news broke that McMahon's offer had been "matched and then some" by WCW. In an even more shocking turn, Ted Turner himself made the announcement, closing with the following quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Turner
    "Vince McMahon isn't the only person that can play this game. He thinks because he has a big bank account and a large fanbase that he can bully the rest of us around? There's billions to be made in this industry and he's not getting it all for himself. Chris Jericho will retire with WCW in the distant future, even if it bankrupts me. Thank you."
    What the hell just happened? Are you guys as psyched as I am?

-Bill

The Kid

So thrilled to hear that news, GCB. You know you have a consistent reader in me. I love your mind and your work.

RT, that sounds like the dumbest decision ever from Ted Turner.

EDIT- Just saw the date. Still. Ted Turner gunna go broke.

Thread Information