Thread: Bringing Punk Back

Banned

Default Bringing Punk Back

Let's pretend WWE caves to Punks demands of headlining Mania 30. How do you work him back into the program starting the RAW before the Elimination Chamber?

Default Re: Bringing Punk Back

Would first need to know if Warrior or Hogan are willing to have a match at WM. Whoever is up for it between the two should be Punk's opponent....and have Punk return as an Anti-Hero or heel.

I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint. The match might not be world class but Punk won't be asked to do a whole lot since Hogan and his matches are pretty broken down to some simple stuff. Same with Warrior.

Hogan/Punk could be the best thing that can be done if Punk is ready for WM honestly.....

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Banned

Hogan don't play that, sister.

Blindy, the decision has already been made that Hogan is not going to do anything physical at WM.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

have him beat down christian taking hes spot at EC, winning the title and then facing Batista in the main event(if we absolutley have to have him there, if its up to me I would have a Bryan vs Batista for the N1C and have punk vs bryan at WM)

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Blindy, the decision has already been made that Hogan is not going to do anything physical at WM.
    And thank the wrestling gods for it.

Sting
    Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-enation View Post
    have him beat down christian taking hes spot at EC, winning the title and then facing Batista in the main event(if we absolutley have to have him there, if its up to me I would have a Bryan vs Batista for the N1C and have punk vs bryan at WM)
    I would work Punk into the EC match and have him go over for the belt. Then put him and Batista in the 2nd to last match on Mania with DB vs HHH for the closing event where Punk and DB hug and celebrate at the end of the show with Punk giving DB the big gold belt and they both do the yes chant on a turnbuckle to end the greatest Mania ever. That way Cena still gets the WYatts, Taker and Brock still go, Sheamus and Randy can face off. All your guys are covered and Mania ends with something new instead of something old and shitty. Plus the fans will blow the fuck up for that kind of ending. Then if you want to get real technical, you have DB start wearing the WHC belt to matches and have him and Punk feud to unify the titles one last time as Punk jobs to DB on his way to retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint.
    Please, no more of the smarky promos. They get old and sound too forced.

I thought about this for awhile upon reading this thread and I thought to myself many questions. Now the best I could come up with is a triple threat angle and I'm no fan of a 3 way dance at Mania because it is done to often but hey to fit Punk in program it may have to be done. Orton and Bryan are final two in Chamber will some way HHH screws Bryan over. The last segment on Raw shows Steph, HHH in the ring as Batista and Orton does a contract signing. They sign. Bryan comes out in serious fashion confronting Hunter on how always screws him month in and out. Blah blah blah Hunter gets in Bryans face and tells him for months on in Bryan thinks he has proven himself then says if he wants to make a statement he has to go toe to toe with The Game. Bryan excepts. Hunter goes for cheap shot but gets locked into the Yes lock. Dave and Orton goes blow for blow as well. Punks music hits runs down handles business clearing the ring except for Bryan. Both straps are left on floor he lefts them as the crowd chants yes. Then we see Punk pick up contract and signs it himself Raw goes off air. I know the sign whenSuperstars are down and out have been down and out been done a time or two maybe even 3 but hell we'll be getting Punk back and in the title scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    I would work Punk into the EC match and have him go over for the belt. Then put him and Batista in the 2nd to last match on Mania with DB vs HHH for the closing event where Punk and DB hug and celebrate at the end of the show with Punk giving DB the big gold belt and they both do the yes chant on a turnbuckle to end the greatest Mania ever. That way Cena still gets the WYatts, Taker and Brock still go, Sheamus and Randy can face off. All your guys are covered and Mania ends with something new instead of something old and shitty. Plus the fans will blow the fuck up for that kind of ending. Then if you want to get real technical, you have DB start wearing the WHC belt to matches and have him and Punk feud to unify the titles one last time as Punk jobs to DB on his way to retirement.

I would have absolutely no problem with that whatsoever. That card would be so much better than it is projected to be now.

D.Bryan vs HHH
    Punk (c) vs Batista
    Brock vs Undertaker
    B.Wyatt vs Cena
    Sheamus vs Orton

I can get jiggy wit dis lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NuckyThompson View Post
    I would have absolutely no problem with that whatsoever. That card would be so much better than it is projected to be now.

D.Bryan vs HHH
    Punk (c) vs Batista
    Brock vs Undertaker
    B.Wyatt vs Cena
    Sheamus vs Orton

I can get jiggy wit dis lol.
    It just seems like a better fit to wrap up all these storylines and a lot of fans get what they want and a couple guys get what they deserve. Plus you get a powerful ending to the biggest Mania of all time with a feel good moment to be savored on DVD for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindy View Post
    Would first need to know if Warrior or Hogan are willing to have a match at WM. Whoever is up for it between the two should be Punk's opponent....and have Punk return as an Anti-Hero or heel.

I think a lot of people would enjoy Hogan/Punk promos with Punk ripping Hogan from a smark standpoint. The match might not be world class but Punk won't be asked to do a whole lot since Hogan and his matches are pretty broken down to some simple stuff. Same with Warrior.

Hogan/Punk could be the best thing that can be done if Punk is ready for WM honestly.....

Punk wouldn't return to job to Hogan or Warrior and Hogan(or Warrior) are not coming back to wrestle at WM 30 to lose to Punk.

At this point, the only way Punk comes back is if he is in the title match and I don't see that happening. Batista seriously ruined everything.
    Spoiler

I would have Punk return and do anotyer pipebomb promo like the one that started the summer of punk. HHH comes out and publicly fires him then most of the wrestlers from the locker room comes out and threaten to quit if Punk and Bryan don't get a legitimate shot. HHH gives in and says he will give them a shot. HHH challenges Bryan to a match at wm and if he whoever wins gets included in the main event title match. Punk also gets a match vs John Cena at wm and the winner gets included in the title match. So the main event match is a 4 way elimination match. Orton plays the heel, batista plays the tweener role, and bryan/punk plays the face roles but they play up tension between the two. Cena and batista are eliminated first. Bryan/punk go for another 30 minutes with bryan winning. They shake hands after the match, punk raises Bryan's hand and the show ends with the biggest yes chant of all time.

Another option would be HHH telling bryan/Punk that if they put their career on the line he will add them to the title match. So no matter who wins either bryan or punk will be forced to retire. This is if punk only agrees to come back to put bryan over which I don't think he would be against. Punk can take nearly a year off then make a surprise return as #30 in the rumble to win. Then face bryan 1 vs 1 in a ironman match at wm31 for the title. I doubt bryan gets a year long reign so this assumes he drops it and regains the title by the end of 2015 rumble.

I say punk needs to return either with heyman & take out a major face like Daniel Bryan or return with his straight edge society

Quote Originally Posted by DX Warrior View Post
    I say punk needs to return either with heyman & take out a major face like Daniel Bryan or return with his straight edge society
    Heyman is tied in with Lesnar at the moment. So I doubt that.

- I would have Punk return through the crowd and raise hell on whoever the WHC champion is.

Thread Information