Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Wyatt ?

Angry Daniel Wyatt ?

Default Re: Daniel Wyatt ?

I'm amazed by how much that look actually works for him.

This has got to be the stupidest storyline in the history of wrestling.
    Do they want people to check out on the road to WrestleMania????

He's another pick of his new look

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/ne...att-Family.htm

Well...at least they can cover up his blubber this way.

Not digging his new look,should have went with flannel shirt/jeans look.You know kind of that early 90's grunge music scene.Sense you know he's from Washington state.

Let the integrating process begin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Buck 3 Stud View Post
    Well...at least they can cover up his blubber this way.
    If you think Bryan has blubber, I don't think you know what that word means.

Banned

The only reason he looks like this...

is so he can clean all that shit off his face and get a haircut before Mania so he can actually accomplish something. Looking like a homeless guy will never land you on the cover of a Wrestlemania dvd. DB defeats the inbred Wyatt clan and cuts his stupid homeless hair problem off. You heard it here first.

With the new look maybe this storyline and turn from Daniel Bryan is really going to be a long term thing.Which I really wouldn't be against.With Cena,Batista,Punk and guys like Reigns and Big E all going to get main event or close to babyface pushes Bryan would've been left out in the cooled.Atleast with this angle maybe being a semi heel he's still in the top tier mix and hopefully we can get that rumored match with Taker.Then later on in the year when Bryan turns on Bray it'll be a white hot angle and will get Bryan back over as the #1 or close to face and get major heat on the Wyatt Family.

I dig the look and got a good at the blubber notion. Krimzon said what i'd say in reply.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

Bryan Wyattson?

Anyway....
    Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    is so he can clean all that shit off his face and get a haircut before Mania so he can actually accomplish something. Looking like a homeless guy will never land you on the cover of a Wrestlemania dvd. DB defeats the inbred Wyatt clan and cuts his stupid homeless hair problem off. You heard it here first.
    Ummm, wasn't the whole first part of the storyline (and a good chunk of Bryan's career) all about the fact that fans love him regardless of what people that think they know better think about his appearance?

Like...wasn't that made pretty clear?
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Looks like he's been eating a lot since the devastating loss at WrestleMania 28.

Blubber.

When Bryan turns on Wyatt this angle is going white hot.Think Virgil turning on Ted DiBiase but X100.

I swear, we could have the greatest road to Wrestlemania and Wrestlemania PPV of all time and some people could still find something to complain about.

Announcer: Your winner, and NEEEEWWWW WWE World Heavyweight Champion......Daniel Bryan!

Guy at home: This is great! I just don't like the angle Bryan is holding the championship belt. It's a little too on the right.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

The only reason he looks like this...

The beard is part of what got DB over and even if it wasn't why do you care? the fixation guys have with facial hair not their own fucking creeps me out and is silly.

The beard doesn't bother me as much as all of the blubber.

Well, he is the American Dolphin, after all.

I'm hoping this is the "Bryan is using the Wyatts for his own end" you are all saying it is. I really do.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Bryan Wyattson?

Anyway....

Ummm, wasn't the whole first part of the storyline (and a good chunk of Bryan's career) all about the fact that fans love him regardless of what people that think they know better think about his appearance?

Like...wasn't that made pretty clear?
    No, not at all. It's a storyline. And a seriously weak one.

Fans may love to scream the one word catch phrase but what has it done for DB lately? Looks like he's working mid-card super feud with the awesomely unestablished Wyatt clan. Like all wrestlers after a chunk of time, DB would benefit from an appearance change. Looking like homeless garbage people doesn't help anyone's cause regardless of how omg im so undertanding n stuf people tell themselves they are because they bought a fucking tshirt with a beard on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Well, he is the American Dolphin, after all.

I'm hoping this is the "Bryan is using the Wyatts for his own end" you are all saying it is. I really do.
    That video is awesome. Paul London is hilarious.

Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-8)
    Last Game: Loss to Calgary Stampeders [40-27]
    Next Game: VS Edmonton Eskimos (Saturday, November 8)

Montreal Canadiens (7-1-0)
    GO HABS GO!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The beard is part of what got DB over and even if it wasn't why do you care? the fixation guys have with facial hair not their own fucking creeps me out and is silly.
    If you think wrestling is about watching average looking people do average looking stuff then you don't have the slightest idea about being a fan of World Wrestling Entertainment. The company is about the exact fucking opposite of that. I worry about the complete package when it comes to the shows and the characters and the storylines. I think about things like what exactly is holding this rising star back? Could it be ring ability? Nope. What about character ability? Hmmm, nope. What about appearance? Well, maybe. It's the only weak link other than he's 5 feet tall and not Mexican. OMG thinking is silly n creepy u guise OMG

In what universe is a SINGLE FUCKING THING that Daniel Bryan, the undisputed Best Wrestler in the World (yes, including Punk), can do described as "average"?

No, not at all. It's a storyline. And a seriously weak one.

Fans may love to scream the one word catch phrase but what has it done for DB lately? Looks like he's working mid-card super feud with the awesomely unestablished Wyatt clan. Like all wrestlers after a chunk of time, DB would benefit from an appearance change. Looking like homeless garbage people doesn't help anyone's cause regardless of how omg im so undertanding n stuf people tell themselves they are because they bought a fucking tshirt with a beard on it.
    Mick Foley did just fine looking like homeless garbage.

Lookit this fuckin' GQ Model. Daniel Bryan'll never get over with a beard, actin' crazy.

If you think wrestling is about watching average looking people do average looking stuff then you don't have the slightest idea about being a fan of World Wrestling Entertainment. The company is about the exact fucking opposite of that. I worry about the complete package when it comes to the shows and the characters and the storylines. I think about things like what exactly is holding this rising star back? Could it be ring ability? Nope. What about character ability? Hmmm, nope. What about appearance? Well, maybe. It's the only weak link other than he's 5 feet tall and not Mexican. OMG thinking is silly n creepy u guise OMG
    Yep. And part of Daniel Bryan's character is that he succeeds in wrestling in spite of people that think the same way as you. So there.

I'm a follower.

Thread Information