Thread: Wrestle mania 30 News

Default Wrestle mania 30 News

If Hogan can not be in competition along side John Cena the back up plan will be to have Cena vs Bray Wyatt in the main event. Vince has been stated to say, "Cena is the main event until his time is truly up. That man feeds us."

In addition HHH is penciled in to take on Punk. Back up plan is a possible match putting Hunter against Roman Reigns.

Default Re: Wrestle mania 30 News

Post a link, please. It's not advertising if you're reporting news.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Cena vs Wyatt and HHH vs Reigns. Well, at least this newz is changing things up a little.

I have not figured out how to transfer link on over Matt. Im having problems doing so.Non the less if you can give a hand and do me the favor it's on prowrestling.com and it will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by theepwgoodfella View Post
    I have not figured out how to transfer link on over Matt. Im having problems doing so.Non the less if you can give a hand and do me the favor it's on prowrestling.com and it will be appreciated.
    Just copy and paste it from wherever you get the source, or just say where you got it from in the original post. "Source: Prowrestling.com" is fine with me. The reason I insist on it because some sites are more reputable than others.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
    - Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, John Cena will face Bray Wyatt. That match will be the main event.

WWE chief Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...30-main-event/

Here is the original article Matt.
    Credit: Bender

Maybe people will finally stop believing in the Cena-Taker BS.

I can't buy or believe that this rumor is legit.How in the world would Cena .Vs Wyatt be the main event and closing match of Wrestlemania XXX which is the biggest show in company history.If all of these rumors are true their really going to have that match main event over Brock/Taker,Triple H/Punk,Orton/Batista for the WWE Title and the return of HBK against Bryan.That's the weakest match out of the five.

I would be okay with the idea of a Cena/Hogan tag team match headlining the show but with the rumor that Cena/Wyatt would be Plan B I would assume that their plan A would be Cena/Hogan .Vs The Wyatt Family(possibly a 2 on 3 match up) which is also really odd.Thats a hell of alot of presser to put these rookies in a main event spot,at least with Hogan and Cena the match up would have 2 of the top ten biggest names in company history to draw upon.

Just seems like the WWE is really screwing up the possible money match ups that most would like to see,and would also in turn get alot more buys for WM XXX.I think nearly everyone would agree that the card should be,

John Cena .Vs The Undertaker
    Brock Lesnar .Vs Batista
    Triple H .Vs CM Punk
    Shawn Michaels .Vs Daniel Bryan
    Randy Orton .Vs ???(Maybe Reigns or a returning Chris Jericho)

and then possibly the Rhodes brothers feud and The Shield .Vs Wyatt Family or the three way feud with The Shield if Reigns isn't in the title match against Orton.

No chance in hell Vince allows that weak garbage. Wyatt is in no way shape or form worthy of taking on Cena. That's a direct insult to any wrestling fans intelligence.

Regarding the possible Triple H vs Punk/ HBK vs Bryan matches, I would honestly much rather prefer Bryan vs Triple H (who have never wrestled before) and Punk vs HBK because they have never wrestled before either. We have already seen. HHH vs. Punk and I'd rather not see that again to be honest.

The Bryan-HHH fued is much more developed than the one time screw job from HBK. He's done that to the Rock before but they didn't wrestle afterwards. I don't think it necessarily makes it mandatory they have a match.

The same could be said about. Batista vs Orton....we've seen it already, but we haven't seen Batista vs Brock...a dream match...clash of the titans style. I'd do Batista vs Orton for his return, and maybe make them have a title match at first with Batista taking it then having Brock make a surprise entrance at the Rumble and win it.

With all that said I'd definitely be in favor of Cena vs Undertaker.

Batista vs Brock -wwe title
    Punk vs HbK
    Bryan vs HhH
    Cena vs Undertaker
    Orton vs Jericho....Or maybe Hogan+The Rock (w/ Vince) vs Orton+Kane ( w/ Stephanie)

I really wish Austin would make a comeback...it's depressing seeing those exchanges between he and Punk not to mention the WWE 13 promo they made with JR. Damn you Austin!
    Last edited by NuckyThompson; 12-27-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Not believing it one bit.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

There is no way Bray Wyatt gets a headline match at Wrestlemania. The closest thing he's getting to a big marquee match is against the Undertaker, and I wouldn't bet anything on that happening either.

As for Hulk Hogan returning, no. Please no. Every other report has stated time and time again that not only are there NO plans for him to wrestle, but he probably couldn't pass medical tests that would clear him anyway. He definitely should be there to add to the spectacle and celebration of Wrestlemania reaching another milestone, but him getting back into the ring would just be a bad idea all around, especially if it's just to put another unnecessary feather in Cena's cap.

IMO, this would be an excellent collection of main event matches for Wrestlemania XXX:

WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs Batista vs John Cena (I'd really, really prefer Bryan to get his big WWE Title win at Mania but in the event that that doesn't happen, I guess I'm fine with Batista winning the WWE Title for what would probably be the last time. This match would be putting the three biggest breakout stars since the AE all in the same match against each other for the first time, plus they all have history with one other in some capacity - Cena and Orton have one of the longest rivalries in WWE history, Batista and Orton go back with each other to their days together in Evolution and the last time Batista was at Wrestlemania with in a WWE Title match against Cena. This match is the closet thing to a modern day Austin/Rock/HHH triple threat match that we never got back in the day, although not anywhere near as epic, of course.)

CM Punk vs Triple H & Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels (These two matches would technically be separate bouts on the card but I'm putting them together here because they would obviously be connected during the build... the Indy heroes teaming against two best friends who once co-founded one of the greatest stables in wrestling history. Who would have ever thought two of the biggest politicians in the history of wrestling would end up putting over the likes of Punk and Bryan on the grandest stage of them all? There is definitely a couple of iconic Mania moments waiting to happen here.)

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (Speaks for itself and needs no explanation. Lesnar is the biggest potential name other than Cena to face Taker at this point.)

Thread Information