Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryan in triple threat at RR = Bryan not winning Rumble?

Default Bryan in triple threat at RR = Bryan not winning Rumble?

It seems everyone thought Bryan would win the rumble this year and go on to finally win the WWE title and hold it for longer than a day. Now that it seems he'll be competing for the title at the RR, will he be in the rumble if he doesn't win the triple threat? Are people who challenge for main titles at the PPV usually in the rumble match?

Default Re: Bryan in triple threat at RR = Bryan not winning Rumble?

Well I think the ship has sailed on Daniel Bryan winning the Royal Rumble or getting his singles match up against Triple H.With the way things have played out it looks more and more likely that Punk/Triple H and Bryan/HBK will happen in singles matches or possibly in a tag team match at Wrestlemanaia.Either way it leaves Bryan out of the title picture.

If they go throgh with the triple threat they teased lost RAW then obviously he wont win.
    But if he will be a part of RR I belive he will win.

What about a Triple Threat for the final RAW of 2013? Is that out of the cards?

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

What about Bryan v. Cena at wrestle mania? For the ultimate face of wwe. Sooner of later Bryan's gotta get sick of Cenas constant condescending run ins and cheap pops for Bryan support.

Not that it will ever happen but what a great way for a Cena heel turn. Once again he can't best bryan so he takes away Bryan's wrestle mania moment by joining the authority. Bryan gets super over while Cena gets heat of nwo Hogan proportions.
    Bring back the fourth wall

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    What about a Triple Threat for the final RAW of 2013? Is that out of the cards?
    Yes, it's out of the cards. There's a house show taking place the same night. Not all three men will be on Raw.

I have no idea how Road to WM is gonna pan out, which excites me but at the same time worries me. All will be clear after RR, I hope.

Banned

I hope not. The lack of predictability if fascinating, especially when it's so clear they're building to something. I don't wanna rush things.

Quote Originally Posted by Big E-nigma View Post
    I hope not. The lack of predictability if fascinating, especially when it's so clear they're building to something. I don't wanna rush things.
    I only hope because I don't wanna be worried.

These HBK apperances are a real tease, too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by El Maestro View Post
    I only hope because I don't wanna be worried.
    Worried?

It's nice to not know how things are going to go, too often there's criticism of things being just too predictable so this is quite a refreshing change of pace. The one thing I have faith in is that they have big plans for Bryan, all signs point to that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 2 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall, with special guest EasyRider

Tyson Kidd to win the Royal Rumble and go for the WHW belt at WM.......

Probably Sheamus but who knows as a face or heel.

- Justin Valuable

Blindy's V&G Reviews: Shovel Knight
    Next:

Yes, it's out of the cards. There's a house show taking place the same night. Not all three men will be on Raw.
    Ok, then how about the first RAW of 2014?

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

cant find the buzzards VinnietheBOLT's Avatar

If a triple threat happens I see Bryan winning. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but it could play out much like WM 20. With a fan favorite technical wrestler getting the world title rub over two established faces of the company.

If that was the case id still wanna see punk win the rumble. I just wanna see punk and Bryan put on an epic at WM so bad

First of all you will never be me, second of all......I forget your question

Worried?
    That Daniel Bryan might not get his moment.

Quote Originally Posted by El Maestro View Post
    I have no idea how Road to WM is gonna pan out, which excites me but at the same time worries me. All will be clear after RR, I hope.
    This..thisthisthisthis. couldn't have said it better. A monty ago, hell, 4 days ago I had the WM card in my head almost to the preshow. Now? No clue. Awesome...terrifying.
    [I]
    Taker, one of the greatest Legends in History
    Forever A Warrior
    Shout out to Bender for the Sig.

Have the Wyatts beatdown so badly it takes him out of the match. Then give him a low number at the Rumble,then he wins a title shot.

Banned

Keeping the path hidden is brilliant right now and it's a major component of compelling television. DB winning the Rumble is about as enthralling as Roman Reigns facing the Undertaker. Neither guy has earned it yet. DB is highly popular and highly skilled however he's not established as a WWE main eventer to the most of it's position. Yes he's held some titles but where is the dominant run as champion? It just hasn't happened yet. It will, and by all rights should, but it's not today. A match against HBK or HHH at Mania is a great spot to be in and he will no doubt think of it as such. DB is a young guy still and he has lots of years left/ Once you hit that top position, the only position is down. Why not milk the rise of DB for all it's worth. The fucking guy can make you tune in no matter what. Why shorten that just to see him with a belt today.

I seem to see a lot of people thinking just because they like a guy he should hold the fucking main title and main event Mania and beat Undertaker. It's just non-sense. You should have a perfect storm to create a show people will pay a lot of money to go see and a lot of money to watch at home and more money to own a copy of, and buy a tshirt for, and all that other shit.

I've been saying Punk is winning the Rumble for 6 months. Bryan will be over no matter what. Eventually he will get his run. People just have to be patient. I'm think ling it's gonna be Punk vs Orton at Mania. I know some people don't like that but the way Orton is going right now and Punk's brilliance, it could be epic

Quote Originally Posted by Repperton View Post
    Keeping the path hidden is brilliant right now and it's a major component of compelling television. DB winning the Rumble is about as enthralling as Roman Reigns facing the Undertaker. Neither guy has earned it yet. DB is highly popular and highly skilled however he's not established as a WWE main eventer to the most of it's position. Yes he's held some titles but where is the dominant run as champion? It just hasn't happened yet. It will, and by all rights should, but it's not today. A match against HBK or HHH at Mania is a great spot to be in and he will no doubt think of it as such. DB is a young guy still and he has lots of years left/ Once you hit that top position, the only position is down. Why not milk the rise of DB for all it's worth. The fucking guy can make you tune in no matter what. Why shorten that just to see him with a belt today.

I seem to see a lot of people thinking just because they like a guy he should hold the fucking main title and main event Mania and beat Undertaker. It's just non-sense. You should have a perfect storm to create a show people will pay a lot of money to go see and a lot of money to watch at home and more money to own a copy of, and buy a tshirt for, and all that other shit.
    Sheamus was kinda in the same spot as DB only DB is more over. Sheamus almost has the same number of titles. Then WWE used RR as a platform to get Sheamus to WM. Why can't the same happen for DB? Team Hell No.,the weak link angle and match with Cena. What more does he need to do? he's been chasing the title since SS.

Banned

Heck, look at Batista. A few months of teasing him turning on Triple H was all it took to have people salivating over the thought of him winning the Rumble.

This idea that he needs a dominant reign as champion or has to be an established main eventer is a bunch of malarkey.

Quote Originally Posted by StunVKMcmahon View Post
    This..thisthisthisthis. couldn't have said it better. A monty ago, hell, 4 days ago I had the WM card in my head almost to the preshow. Now? No clue. Awesome...terrifying.
    There is also an arguement to be made that there is no long term planning for Wrestlemania and a card rushed and put together may not be good.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmania View Post
    There is also an arguement to be made that there is no long term planning for Wrestlemania and a card rushed and put together may not be good.
    The amount of planning that goes into something is not an assurance of quality. If that's what you're getting at.

Banned

Punks contract is about up so they have to make him happy. When I talked to Phil he told me he plans to go out before edge did

Punks only winning if he's re-signed. Triple threat at Mania more likely. Can't do Cena-Orton again, same with Orton-Bryan. Can do Cena-Bryan, but that leaves Orton doing nothing. Mania triple threat all the way. Only problem is then they cant so a Shield triple threat.

Thread Information