Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what role will Sheamus play upon return???

Default what role will Sheamus play upon return???

Will he come back as a face or a heel? How exactly would he return? A Rumble entrant ? Or will he come out swinging on whomever? Maybe just maybe he could come back as a Authority member as HHH Champion. Time is ticking and his return is coming up shortly.

Default Re: what role will Sheamus play upon return???

I can't wait for him to come back. Sheamus used to put up quality matches every week on RAW and that's something that has been missing from the weekly telecast. Sheamus needs to come back as a heel. One feud that I just see dollar signs with is a feud against Roman Reigns once he turns face. But in the meantime I'm guessing Sheamus can be apart of The Authority. WWE can just let it be known that HHH handpicked Sheamus years ago.

I'm dreading his return if he comes back as a face. His face run was incredibly boring. If he's a heel, I'm game.

Banned

I still think Sheamus and Barrett would make a good brawling and drinking tag team that just likes to beat guys up. Otherwise, I don't care if he ever comes back. He's always been a huge waste of time as a champion and just as a wrestler. He does nothing for me but if he beats the shit out of some people while yelling Fellaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm willing to tolerate it.

if the writers were smart they'd build a Sheamus vs. Barrett (or Sheamus vs Roman Reigns even) feud.

But honestly, I think he'll first knock Bryan out of the Rumble, then eliminate him in the Elimination Chamber match, and his match will cause Bryan's mania match to shorten due to time restrains.

BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

banner by, Dj LatinoHeat

He should bring up Becky from NXT and do an Irish comedy act.

HEEL hopefully, but nothing close to the main event, I belive he would be a great mid-card heel who could being some good matches and intersting fueds with the like of barret, reigns, Ryback and more

I have a feeling he might be brought in by The Authority to stop Bryan winning the rumble given his awful record against Sheamus.
    Bow before Da Look. Resistance is Futile.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    I have a feeling he might be brought in by The Authority to stop Bryan winning the rumble given his awful record against Sheamus.
    I could go for this provided DB gets the chance to smoke Sheamus at Mania in record time. Maybe have DB on the card doing something else then have heel Sheamus, who cost DB a match before the big show, come out and do an open challenge first match of the night. DB answers the call and blasts him with the flying knee and 1,2,3 DB avenges his biggest Mania moment and loss and then goes on to fight HHH later in the night. DB beats both men and makes claim to the Unified WWE title after Mania no matter who has it.

If they can make it work, he'd be a great enforcer for The Authority. I'd go with the Punk Feud though. He knocks punk out of the Rumble after he's been eliminated or somehow costs him his Rumble chance. Punk is about to get into this Authority Story and Unless they drop DB all together from it, Punk needs someone to feud with. Sheamus would be a good choice, but Punk would own his ass on the mic.
    [I]
    Taker, one of the greatest Legends in History
    Forever A Warrior
    Shout out to Bender for the Sig.

I'm sure if Punk feuded with Sheamus he will bring up the fact how he was a pet project for Triple H. At least if he does it will make sense to a lot of fans why Sheamus is aligned with The Authority.

Heard on that. Good move.
    [I]
    Taker, one of the greatest Legends in History
    Forever A Warrior
    Shout out to Bender for the Sig.

Hopefuly he come back as a heel, but it doesnt matter if he come back as face or as a heel he will be back as a main eventer (wich he doesnt belong by the way ) just because hes one of HHH original pet projects...

Hopefully he returns as a heel. I know WWE logic has faces acting like heels a lot anyway, but it's much worse with Sheamus for me. I don't find him likable at all as a face.

I think he'll return as a face though. If they plan on a heel turn, I see it happening a little while after he first gets back.

surrender

Sheamus as a face quickly grew unbearable. To me he comes off as a natural heel and that's what I hope to see when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncall's brain
    There is no conspiracy, WWE isn't burying Ambrose
    Episode 5 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest BigRed

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

Wasn't there like a segment in which he bullied Ricardo Rodriguez, only for them to show a 'Be a Star' promo seconds later with Sheamus promoting it?
    - Credit: Bender -

PWMania - He Returns

Keep him as a face. He's better off in that role. The only reason to turn him heel is have to a WrestleMania match with John Cena since they never did finish their feud.

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Keep him as a face. He's better off in that role. The only reason to turn him heel is have to a WrestleMania match with John Cena since they never did finish their feud.
    You can't be serious. Sheamus became possibly the worst face in the company by the time he got injured. He was the biggest crybaby, bully on the roster. He was like a little kid who freaks out when things don't go his way.

There was not one reason why somebody should have wanted to cheer for Sheamus.

The WWE talk about ant-bullying with Be A Star, but contradict that with Sheamus bullying people and acting like a big jerk, crybabdy. If he was a heel, it would be a problem, but he is a face, so it is a huge problem.

I say bring back Sheamus as a heel, but let him keep the same gimmick he had as a face. It just made him so easy to hate that there is no reason to change his gimmick if he turns heel.

Oh, and he would make a great addition to The Authority.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    You know looking at your avatar reminds me of one potential match I'd like to see: The Ultimate Warrior vs. The Celtic Warrior. I'm not sure if Warrior can still wrestle but if he could I'd like to see this.

His face routine was getting pretty worn out before his injury so I'd say turn him.

The biggest problem with Sheamus was that he was terribly overexposed. And with that exposure he was always in matches with no build whatsoever. He was having matches weekly that were just thrown together.

I can't wait till he returns. I'd bring him back as a face, at first. He comes in and helps john Cena against the shield and authority. Them as months go by he finally waits until the right moment, turns heel and attacks Cena, revealing he's the corporate champ HHH wants.

Ah Screw it

Moderately Moderating Michinokudriver's Avatar

Sheamus as a face isn't the proble. Sheamus' face character, as imagined and executed by WWE, is atrocious.

There's something there with his earnest OI'LL FIGHT 'IM working class, stand up against bullies babyface. Unfortunately, they went the complete opposite way.

Nominee: PW's Most Knowledgeable Poster, 2006
    Co-winner: PW's Most Knowledgeable Nerd, 2006

The NEW face of the WWE.
    Bring back the fourth wall

I can see Sheamus returning in the Royal Rumble match as a face. However, the following night on Raw he turns heel and starts a long heel run. His character is so much stronger as a heel. I did enjoy the start of his face run but it got stale very quickly and I lost interest. He continued to have very good matches and he is one of the harder workers on the roster. I think as a heel he could have great programmes with Bryan, Punk, Jericho (when he returns), RVD (\when he returns) & Ziggler. I think he can have a strong feud with Big E Langston over the IC championship when he returns, culminating in a grudge title match at WrestleMania 30. I, for one, is looking forward to Sheamus' return and it'll only boost the strength of the roster and, as a heel, can eventually return to the main event level.

Thread Information