Thread: The Undertaker/Wyatts

Default The Undertaker/Wyatts

Of course the sheets are just that, dirt sheets. But if there is any Merit to the whole Undertaker being the 'Debil'(vue Waterboy) than no thanks. He'd be returning as a heel to make it work, and at this point, it wouldn't work worth a salt. UT is way beyond face/heel status at this point. No matter what spin they could put on it, it would be a mess. No one wants to root against him as a bad guy any longer, he isn't around enough to be relevant for a fulltime storyline, and it would have to culminate into a match at the end. Which if it was to be at WM, the outcome is a known factor. Nope. I pass on this idea all together.
    [I]
    Taker, one of the greatest Legends in History
    Forever A Warrior
    Shout out to Bender for the Sig.

Default Re: The Undertaker/Wyatts

Being that the Shield took out the UT last time he was around, his coming back as their leader could lead to a Wyatt-Shield feud (which I would like to see).

Default Re: The Undertaker/Wyatts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Being that the Shield took out the UT last time he was around, his coming back as their leader could lead to a Wyatt-Shield feud (which I would like to see).
    Cant see Taker turning heel bc no matter what he'll be cheered. That being said that means The Wyatts would be cheered. I see Shield turning face before The Wyatts. For those that missed it last night on Smackdown Dean brought up that his fellow members and himself are the ones that took out the Undertaker. Small seed planted? Who knows. Either Taker will return to do a program with The Shield some how and way or The E will just drop it all together for they are known to do such.

Thread Information